Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border
I am not a monster, I dont want to shoot women and children. However, a few water cannons with green dye that cant be washed off, and maybe some CS gas would be something I would support.
If you start shooting it only gives the left what they want
(10-25-2018, 12:20 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I am not a monster, I dont want to shoot women and children. However, a few water cannons with green dye that cant be washed off, and maybe some CS gas would be something I would support.
If you start shooting it only gives the left what they want

Some CS, how about Lots of CS gas,,,,, enough to make them Vomit on each other.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm sad to have to be the monster to point it out, but water cannons, even those newfangled sonic cannons, tear gas, etc. will only drive them back a few hundred yards where they can regroup for another go. Unfortunately, they've been placed in an untenable position by their organizers and handlers, and that fueled by their own greed. You see, all of them are at least a thousand miles from home when they get to the border, but only a few yards from the Land of the Big PX.

When faced with a choice like that, which way would YOU go?

It's not like a conventional war, where you can drop back to a base camp, board a freedom bird, and go home - they'd have to get back home the same way they came, and it's a lot easier on the feet to go forward, less distance.

Nope. Once they get to the border, the only way they'll evac is with toe tags and body bags.

An alternative would be to arrest every single one of them and put them on buses with a one-way ticket headed at least 500 miles south. Can you imagine the manpower that would require? Maybe, with enough guardsmen - with loaded magazines in their rifles this time to emphasize the resolve - could do it, but they would have to be turned back with NO exceptions. handing out the exceptions that INS does only encourages more invasions.

There is a process in place for legal immigration. They should have to follow it, same as legal immigrants. matter of fact, I wouldn't be above tatooing a date of capture on EVERY illegal entry, and banning them from any attempt at legal immigration for 10 years after that date. I'm also not above sentencing them to execution if caught in a second illegal immigration attempt before the 10 years is up, or if caught inside the US illegally before that limit.

Harsh? Maybe - but it ought to cut down drastically on the bullshit quotient this is generating.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote:Young Angry Men & Gangbangers March Towards U.S. Yelling “Vamos Para Allá Trump!”

'Besides gang members and mobs of young angry men, the Central American caravan making its way
into the United States also consists of Africans, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans and Indians.

Judicial Watch is covering the crisis from the Guatemalan-Honduran border this week and observed that
the popular mainstream media narrative of desperate migrants -many of them women and children
-seeking a better life is hardly accurate.

Guatemalan intelligence officials confirmed that the caravan that originated in the northern Honduran city
of San Pedro Sula includes a multitude of Special Interest Aliens (SIA) from the countries listed above
as well as other criminal elements and gang members.

There are also large groups of men, some with criminal histories, aggressively demanding that the U.S.
take them in.
During a visit to the Guatemalan town of Chiquimula, about 35 miles from the Honduran border, Judicial Watch
encountered a rowdy group of about 600 men, ages 17 to about 40, marching north on a narrow two-lane
highway.

Among them was a 40-year-old Honduran man who previously lived in the United States for decades and got
deported. His English was quite good, and he said his kids and girlfriend live in the U.S.

Another man in his 30s contradicted media reports that caravan participants are fleeing violence and fear for
their life. “We’re not scared,” he said waving his index finger as others around him nodded in agreement.

“We’re going to the United States to get jobs.” Others chanted “vamos para allá Trump!” (We’re coming Trump)
as they clenched their fists in the air. “We need money and food,” said a 29-year-old man who made the trek
with his 21-year-old brother.

All of the migrants interviewed by Judicial Watch repeated the same rehearsed line when asked who organized
the caravan, insisting it was a spontaneous event even though there were clearly organizers shouting instruction
in Spanish and putting select persons in front of cameras for interviews.

A few claimed they heard about it on local news in Honduras.
All of them said the caravan was not about politics but rather poverty. “I just want to get back to the U.S.,” said a
32-year-old man who admitted he has been deported from the U.S. twice.

“We are all just looking for work.” The group radiated a sense of empowerment. One marcher, who appeared to
be in his late teens, yelled “you go live in Honduras and see what it’s like!”

Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernández, a conservative, said in a local newspaper report that leftist interests
seeking to destabilize the country are manipulating migrants. 

Women and children are being used without regard to the risks to their lives, Hernández said. “The irregular
mobilization was organized for political reasons to negatively affect the governance and image of Honduras
and to destabilize the peace of neighboring countries,” the president said, adding that many have returned
to the country after realizing they’ve been fooled.

Guatemala is overwhelmed with the sudden onslaught and immigration officials confirmed 1,700 migrants
have been returned to Honduras on buses.
The first wave of migrants totaled about 4,000, according to Guatemalan government sources, followed by a
second, less organized group of about 2,000.

The impoverished Central American nation needs help, including logistical, commucations and civil affairs
support to stop the human caravans. “There are only so many resources we can dedicate to this,” said
Guatemalan Secretary of Strategic Intelligence Mario Duarte. Guatemalans are getting robbed and crimes
are being committed by the people in the caravans, Duarte said...'
Judicial Watch:

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
There is no easy answer to this, but shooting women and children ( the left want the women and children to be shot ) and with in a week Trump will be pushed out of office.
Perhaps you missed the photos from Europe a few years ago, crying children clawing at wire fences, mothers feeding there children from old tins , I think you get the picture.
The truth was that 90% of them were young men, and when they were given food and water it was thrown on the ground by the young men who shouted they want money not food.
Remember the Palestinians put women and children on the front line hopping they would be shot, and the "white helmets happly killed children on camera wile "trying to save them", all to pull heart strings.
Dont fall for the trap of having to kill women and children.
Also be prepared for a sudden spread of some infection to force the US to give med help and bring them into the US.
I hope with all my heart you find a better answer then we did in Europe
You're right @"Wallfire".   Notice the children in the photo below.  Got to tug at the heart strings so the criminals among them can get in, right?

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQB5K6y3bXcwdHBE&w=540&...Bf6XB7j68x]

Quote:TAPACHULA, Mexico – Defense Secretary Jim Mattis is sending 800 or more troops to the southern border. That comes after President Trump says he's "bringing out the military" to address what he's calling a national emergency at the border as the massive migrant caravan approaches.
Additional troops would provide logistical support to border patrol agents, including vehicles, tents and equipment. There are currently about 2,000 National Guard troops already at the border.

The migrant caravan headed here to the US is starting to weaken as some tired, hungry, and sick travelers are deciding to return home. But roughly 5,000 people are pressing on.

Some are asking questions about who is in the caravan, so CBN News asked our contributing correspondent Chuck Holton to check it out. He caught up with the caravan in the Mexican city of Tapachula.

"I want to try and clarify some of what you've been hearing in the news media about this caravan moving north into the United States. First of all, the people in this caravan are not being paid to join the caravan. Their payoff comes when they get to the US," Holton said.

Holton spoke to numerous people in the caravan who said they joined the trek because they saw advertising for it on social media or heard about it on the news. He says the caravan has been organized by opposition political elements within Honduras who are supported by Venezuela, as well as a consortium of left-wing pro-immigration groups.

"They are however being facilitated and enabled by groups like the UN, by groups like other NGOs and by church groups who are feeding them and providing them support on their journey north," he said.

"Now the other questions have been: 'Are there felons, are there bad guys in this group?' And I can tell you it didn't take me long to find four or five right away who are absolute felons who are coming north to try to get back into the United States," Holton discovered.

A Honduran migrant named Freddy was one of several people who told us they've been deported from the US four times. "Sure I've visited," he said. "Sometimes two months, sometimes a month. I was imprisoned there in the detention center."

People are also asking about whether or not there are so-called "exotics" in the caravan – people who are not from Central America. Holton went into a restaurant where he quickly found a young man from Somalia, which is in eastern Africa.

The Somali migrant spoke to CBN News in English, saying he was heading to the US in a few days. "We want to take some rest, you know. We are tired, been on the road," he said.

The Somali man revealed he began his journey north from Brazil. Holton also spoke with others from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Eritrea and Pakistan who are joining the caravan to the US.

Meanwhile, some people are saying the trip is too difficult and are deciding to head home. "I found two people like that yesterday and actually helped them get back to the border of Guatemala," Holton said.  

A Honduran migrant named Judy said, "It was really hard, there are lots of people in the group, some good, some bad. While we were all sleeping together someone took my phone. I decided to go back because of my daughter. Carrying her while we walked, I became so tired, and the sun and everything affected us both a lot."

"My dream has always been to go to the United States because it's so beautiful, to work and improve the lives of me and my family, and more than anything to give my daughter a better future," Judy said.

"A lot more people would probably choose to go back home if it wasn't being made easier to get to the United States by a lot of well-meaning groups who are helping these migrants," Holton said. "And we can know one thing for sure and that's that there will be a lot more caravans behind this one because everybody is ready to take advantage of the infrastructure being created by this caravan. And so we have to think hard about how we are going to help these people but also help ourselves."
Source
Dont know if this video is real, but it looks very much the same as was seen in Europe
Quote:[img=800x0]https://www.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/juarez-mexico-left-trashed-by-migrants-video.jpg[/img]

Viral video purportedly shows a Mexican woman lamenting how a park in her city was left covered in trash with wasted food and clothing strewn about after a group of migrants passed through.
“This is Juarez street, of the central park, and the migrants left and left us the garbage,” the woman can be heard saying in Spanish. “Like we had said before, what a waste of food, when they said they don’t even have enough to eat.”

[/url]
[img=500x0]https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1055418283237748736/pu/img/iN1tj0cOOuxtCZNh?format=jpg&name=small[/img]

Quote:[Image: U73BXXlG_normal.jpg]
Chris Menahan [Image: 1f539.png]@infolibnews

"This is Juarez street, of the central park, and the migrants left and left us the garbage."

Viral video purportedly shows streets in Mexico covered in trash and wasted food after migrant caravan passes through on the way to the US.
2:21 PM - Oct 25, 2018

• [url=https://twitter.com/infolibnews/status/1055419140473806850]33 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

“And the fact that they travel to a foreign land, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t at least be clean and avoid leaving the trash everywhere,” she says. “The truth is it’s not fair that in place that offered its hospitality, they left all this trash, and the clothes that were so kindly donated, also left strewn.”
She continued: “So it begs to question, are they really people that have needs, educated people, tranquil people, clean people? Or is there something else behind this caravan?
source
Quote:Video from Fox News caught Mexican police stopping buses and trucks and allowing them to load people from the caravan to take northward. This is at a police checkpoint!

Please see our previous report below on a speech the Mexican President gave when he was a candidate last summer. You be the judge on whether the Mexican government is standing down and enabling the caravan or not…

Watch the video here:  Mexican Police Stop Buses and Trucks Then Force Them To Load Caravan Members Heading To The U.S.

So, it seems Mexico isn't trying to do their part in stopping these people from reaching our border like they said they would.     smalltappingfoot
Quote:Breaking911  ‏Verified account @Breaking911 28m28 minutes ago

BREAKING: U.S. to deploy 5,000 troops to the southern border, up from initial estimates of 800, as a migrant caravan moves north in Mexico - WSJ

Our President is going to take care of business.  minusculeclap

I'm sure Obummer would just open the gates and say, "Come on in! We don't care if you have MS-13 and other criminals among you; you are welcome to come in and destroy our country."  Maybe not in those words, but the same effect, regardless.
(10-26-2018, 09:28 AM)Wallfire Wrote: There is no easy answer to this, but shooting women and children ( the left want the women and children to be shot ) and with in a week Trump will be pushed out of office.
Perhaps you missed the photos from Europe a few years ago, crying children clawing at wire fences, mothers feeding there children from old tins , I think you get the picture.
The truth was that 90% of them were young men, and when they were given food and water it was thrown on the ground by the young men who shouted they want money not food.
Remember the Palestinians put women and children on the front line hopping they would be shot, and the "white helmets happly killed children on camera wile "trying to save them", all to pull heart strings.
Dont fall for the trap of having to kill women and children.
Also be prepared for a sudden spread of some infection to force the US to give med help and bring them into the US.
I hope with all my heart you find a better answer then we did in Europe

Some times, life boils down to a simple, binary choice. This is one of those times. Either let them in, or prevent them from entering. There really aren't any other options. I look towards Europe, and see how letting the refugees in has worked out for them, and that simplifies the choice, to me at least.

Some people will make it impossible to be nice to them - it's nice to be nice, but this is neither the time nor place. Some times, you just have to do what has to be done to accomplish the goal, and then cry about it and lament at your leisure later.

I'm not in favor of killing women and children, but neither am I in favor of them allowing MY women and children to be killed. It's a Hobb's Choice, and in those choices I will usually act to protect my own.

The purpose of a shield, even a human shield, is to be struck by the sword to protect the shielded. It's unfortunate they have allowed themselves to be made into a shield, but that was not my decision in any way. I had no part in it, and regret it deeply, but THEY made that decision for me. A prudent defender won't allow that to affect his judgement, or all will be lost, in an instant.

Now, it's also true that the best way to defeat a man with a shield is to bat it aside with the sword, and then go for the shielded person. If anyone has any ideas on how to get that shield separated from it's owner, I'm all eager ears.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote:Second migrant caravan storms into Mexico: 'Violent' group from Central America carrying BOMBS and guns defies a huge police presence to cross the border from Guatemala as Trump deploys 5,200 troops
  • The second caravan making their way up through Central America have members armed with explosives

• Had gasoline bombs made of soft-drink bottles, and improvised PVC tubes to launch fireworks

• Mexican federal police briefly blocked the migrants from crossing the Suchiate River on Monday

• But the migrants soon defied the law enforcement presence and broke through into Mexico 

• Many tried to swim or wade across to Mexico, some while carrying children

• Law enforcement avoided a second day of violence, a day after a confrontation left one migrant dead 

This is the group of invaders that the Liberals want to allow into the U.S.   

Think about that!!  If you don't agree with this hoard of criminals being allowed into our country, vote Republican all the way down the ballot on November 6.

Watch a video and read the article here:  Source
G. Soros and the NWO Elites and other Progressives groups are spending large sums of money to America and President Trump.

Quote:THEY GOT BUSES!… Illegal Immigrant Caravan Organizers Load Up Illegal Immigrants on Buses for Comfy Rides
  Source
(10-30-2018, 06:41 PM)guohua Wrote: G. Soros and the NWO Elites and other Progressives groups are spending large sums of money to America and President Trump.

To President Trump?  Why?   Am I reading this wrong?   tinybighuh
(10-31-2018, 01:28 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 06:41 PM)guohua Wrote: G. Soros and the NWO Elites and other Progressives groups are spending large sums of money to Ruin and  Trash America and President Trump.

To President Trump?  Why?   Am I reading this wrong?   tinybighuh

No, I translated it wrong, Sorry.  smallkillingpc
There fixed it.  minusculethumbsup2
Even though the media originally painted the migrant caravan situation as being closer than it actually was,
it seems the BBC has a handle on it with this recent piece. They're gonna have to pick their feet up if they
want to get to the US/Mexico border if the migrants are going to make an impact on the midterm elections!

Or was it all just a scare-mongering tactic for media purposes?

Quote:Mexico City receives first wave from migrant caravan.

'The first migrants from a large convoy of people travelling through Mexico towards the United States have arrived
in the capital, Mexico City. About 450 people, mostly men and boys, have been given temporary shelter at a sports
stadium.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4728]

The convoy, known as a caravan, set off from Honduras several weeks ago and is now about 5,000 strong.
US President Donald Trump says troops will be deployed to stop them crossing the US-Mexican border.
Critics have accused Mr Trump of using the threat of illegal immigration to fire up his supporters ahead of Tuesday's
mid-term elections.

The migrants says they are fleeing persecution, poverty and violence in their home countries of Honduras, Guatemala,
and El Salvador. Many of those arriving in the Jesus Martinez Palillo stadium on Sunday had walked or hitched rides
from the state of Veracruz.

"From what I brought from Honduras I have nothing. Even yesterday I walked barefoot," Kenia Alvarado, 21, told El Universal
newspaper after arriving at the stadium. Veracruz Governor Miguel Angel Yunes said on Friday that buses would be provided
to take migrants to the capital - but the offer was later withdrawn.

"Our heads are set at getting to the United States, to fulfil the American dream," said Mauricio Mancilla, who had travelled from
northern Honduras with his six-year-old son. "We have faith in God that we will do this, whatever the circumstances."
Authorities in Mexico City say they have prepared food and shelter as well as medical services and legal advisers for the
thousands who are expected to arrive in the coming weeks.

Tanks capable of holding 10,000 litres (2,200 gallons) of drinking water have been installed in the stadium, La Jornada reported.
"There are pregnant women, many children, vulnerable people and we have to guarantee the space and the services they require,"
said city leader José Ramón Amieva Gálvez.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4729]

Residents of Mexico City have also donated clothes and shoes for the travellers, local media reported.
President Trump has said he will use the military to completely close the US-Mexico border if necessary to stop the migrants
crossing. He also threatened to cut aid to Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras.
Nevertheless, many in the caravan say they plan to seek asylum in the US...'
BBC:

But who is giving them money?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Who is giving them money you ask?  I was listening to a video by Citizens Investigative Report yesterday and she mentioned that Soros, or someone using his money, had promised to pay the people who reached the U.S. border $6,000.  I'm sure this is a lot of money in their mind. I hope it's worth losing their life if they try to cross illegally. I'm afraid this is what it may come to.

Here is more news on the Caravan.

Quote:Few Americans have ever heard of Pueblo Sin Fronteras, the shadowy People Without Borders radical left-wing group behind the caravan making its way from Honduras through Guatemala and Mexico north toward the U.S.

That is because the Left so often diffuses its role in political operations like the caravan among multiple front groups, projects and centers, confident that ideologically sympathetic mainstream U.S. journalists rarely dig beyond the groups’ public relations spin.
Advertisement

The Washington Post on Tuesday, for example, presented the genesis of the caravan as essentially a spontaneous nonpolitical coming together prompted by informal, uncoordinated  posts on Facebook and other social media.

“Although the caravan’s origin story remains somewhat opaque, the answer from many migrants here is that they had wanted to leave for months or years, and then — in a Facebook post, on a television program, in a WhatsApp group — they saw an image of the growing group and decided,” The Post reported.

Related: Key Question: Who Is Funding and Supplying the Migrant Caravan?
A little further on in the same story, Honduran radical left-wing activist Bartolo Fuentes (pictured above right) told The Post that “he was merely helping to connect small groups of would-be migrants who were already planning to travel north. In September, there were posts on Honduran Facebook groups about the plans for the caravan.”

Nothing more is said about the September posts, but Fuentes provides a hint in further explaining his role in bringing the caravan together.

“He said he was in touch with four groups of would-be migrants who were talking on WhatsApp and other social networks — in Tegucigalpa, the capital, as well as La Ceiba, Colon and San Pedro Sula — about the possibility of traveling together,” The Post reported.

People with those groups, Fuentes told The Post, “contacted me; they said, ‘We saw what you’ve written; we want you to tell us how the caravan had gone in March.’” he said. As with the present caravan, Fuentes and Pueblo Sin Fronteras were deeply involved in organizing the Spring 2018 journey.

Then The Post reported that “A week before the caravan started, Fuentes posted on his Facebook page a flier about the caravan that read, ‘We aren’t going because we want to, violence and poverty is driving us out.’ It called people to meet at 8 a.m. Oct. 12 at the San Pedro Sula bus terminal.”

The flier helped circulate among those joining the caravan the “official” explanation, repeated over and over by the media for why so many elected to become part of the effort — poverty and violence back home.

Honduras is among the most dangerous and corrupt countries in the world, so the explanation contains a core of truth. But the efforts of Fuentes with his Facebook posts, flyers, and other means demonstrates how radical left-wing groups take conditions on the ground and then channel them into coordinated action that advances their political agenda.

Finish the article:  Meet One of the Caravan’s Main Organizers, Pueblo Sin Fronteras
I hung up my guns a long time ago, but I still have days where I actually miss shooting Central American Leftists. Now, if they want to come here so that I don't have to travel - I'm not getting any younger, you know - I'm ok with that. They have already demonstrated, on multiple occasions, their propensity towards violence, and I for one have no qualms whatsoever of handing them violence right back.

They are coming, and coming in droves, with the most recent reports I have numbering them at 4 "caravans" now, with a total membership of between 10,000 and 12,000 people. From the images on the internet, somewhere between 60 and 80% of them are military-age males.

That constitutes an "invasion force" - entire continents have been invaded with fewer troops.

Furthermore, they have, by violence, forced their way across the Mexican border, beating hell out of Mexican police in the effort. How badass does one have to be to defeat Mexican cops? That tells me everything I need to know. Should they find their way here after forcing their way across the US border, I'll be more than happy to organize a warm reception for them...

... because some days, I still miss shooting Central American Leftists, and I never planned on living forever, anyhow.

Well I hope it does not come to that. but it seems the left is just going to keep on pushing till something happens
Of course, the Pentagon denied to allow our troops to build facilities at the border to house any illegals who get through; they WANT them to get in and,  well, you know the rest.   tinyok They would rather allow these criminals in than to protect the U.S. public.   smallfit

Quote:The Pentagon denied a White House request to allow the U.S. military to build facilities to house detained migrants at the U.S-Mexico border, Reuters reported Monday.

U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Reuters the Defense Department rejected the preliminary request, which would have been part of its new mission on the southern border.

The Pentagon also, late last month, declined a request from the Trump administration to allow troops to perform emergency law enforcement tasks along the border weeks ahead of the arrival of thousands of migrants preparing to apply for asylum in the U.S.
In that instance, the White House requested a reserve force authorized to provide "crowd and traffic control" to areas along the border and protect Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel.  

The Pentagon rejected the request on Oct. 26 as the department felt that the tasks fell outside active duty soldiers' authority.
The two rejected requests highlight the disconnect between the White House and the Pentagon over the use of military resources to bolster border security.

President Trump has sought to make immigration the central issue of Tuesday’s midterm election in an effort to drive his core supporters to the polls and save Republican majorities in the House and Senate.

The administration last month directed the Pentagon to deploy active-duty troops to the border.

The Department of Defense then announced the deployment of more than 5,200 active-duty service members to the southern border — which later jumped to 7,000 — to join the nearly 2,100 National Guardsmen already stationed at the border to assist Homeland Security personnel.
Trump said later that he could deploy as many as 15,000 troops to the border in total, more service members than the U.S. currently has stationed in Afghanistan.

The president further enflamed tensions last week when he said that the military would treat any rocks or stones being thrown by asylum-seeking migrants at the border as firearms.

“They want to throw rocks at our military, our military fights back,” the president said. “We’ll consider — and I told them — consider it a rifle,” Trump said Thursday.

Trump a day later walked back those comments and said the migrants would be arrested and not fired upon by troops.

Source

This pisses me off so bad, you have no idea!!   minusculeredtantrum
(11-05-2018, 08:19 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Well I hope it does not come to that. but it seems the left is just going to keep on pushing till something happens

I hope it doesn't come to that, too, But I know deep down that eventually it will. I'm old and used up now, and the world won't miss me 50 years from now, so it's better I take the chance than it is my kids or their kids stand on the firing line.

In Nicaragua, in 1979, the Leftists handed our asses to us because Jimmy Carter, that traitorous bastard, jerked the ground we were standing on out from under us. Carter was the best president Panama ever had - and the best president Nicaragua and Afghanistan ever had, too. If Reagan had not course corrected the foreign policy and fiscal "mistakes" Carter enmired the US in, we'd all be speaking Russian in America by now.

Now you would think that the Sandinistas would have been content to thump their chests and crow about how they pounded our asses into the ground like tent pegs, but that is not the Leftist way. They immediately set about destabilizing Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, and southern Mexico (Yucatan) in a bid to increase their radius of influence, with an eye towards eventual war in the US to take us down for the last time. It didn't go as they planned...

... or did it?

Honduras is still unstable, El Salvador has been re-destabilized after we thumped the Leftist asses there and set it back on course, Guatemala is unstable, and so is the Yucatan - ALL due to Leftist organizations. Add Venezuela and Columbia to that list, but in the case of Columbia it's a free for all, citizens getting caught in crossfires between drug cartels and leftists and government forces. Northern Mexico is ruled by drug cartels, with the Left taking advantage of that instability.

Now here comes along "Pueblas sin Frontieres" - People Without Borders - to recruit invasion forces from all those unstable places. Most of those folks have known nothing but war for the majority of their lives, have "toughened up" and are fairly good at the war thing, and now they're ready to visit that war on us... and some of us are willing to oblige them, and repel them if at all possible.

Add into that mix the likes of ANTIFA and la Raza here in the US, ready to spring in support operations for their Leftist brothers invading from the south, and you have the makings for a general explosion. What happens when the Leftists force the border crossing from the south, and their fellow travelers jump off support operations from the NORTH?

Ugly shit happens, that's what. Neither the police nor even the National Guard have the manpower to suppress that sort of pull-apart ambush by themselves. Some citizens would HAVE to step in to take up the slack, or the authorities would likely get pulled apart in small knots and each little knot of soldiers would have their hands full - and tied behind their backs.

And... sweet Jesus, what if those goddamned Barney Fife Militia wannabe soldiers get into the act to muddy the waters even further with their untrained antics?

A good time ain't gonna be had by all.

As I mentioned before, I have kids and grand kids, and I can't let them suffer a mess I should have cleaned up years ago, so yeah, when push comes to shove, I'll be locked and loaded. I've got nothing left to lose, and the potential to help deliver a world to them that they already ought to have.