Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Democrats, Buying Votes
Quote:You could get $6,000 a year under this California senator’s new plan
This Lunatic Bitch is Buying Votes in California from the Ignorant Sheeple.
But does the make sense?
If you're making $100,000. a tear you get a $6000. tax cut, but if you make only $50,000. a year (like a McDonald's Employee) you get $3000. tax cut.
OK, if that is not strange, if the Democrats take the House and Senate, they want to stop President Trump's Tax Cuts!!!!  minusculewtf
Quote:American families making less than $100,000 a year could be eligible for a monthly tax credit of up to $500, or $6,000 a year, under new legislation announced Thursday by Democratic U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris of California.

Individuals making less than $50,000 would be eligible for up to $250 a month, $3,000 a year.

“Americans are working harder than ever but stagnant wages mean they can’t keep up with cost of living increases,” Harris, a likely presidential candidate in 2020, said in a statement.

Harris’ office cited a 2017 survey from the website Bankrate.com that found more than half of Americans cannot afford a $500 unexpected expense, such as a rent increase, medical bill or child care.

According to Harris’ office, recipients could receive the money in either monthly payments or annually.

“The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy estimates the (bill) would impact one in every two workers and two out of every three children in America,” according to Harris’ office, in addition to approximately 1 million Pell Grant-eligible college students.

Harris’ announcement also included endorsements from several elected officials and organizations, including Alice Huffman, president of the California NAACP, Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg, Stockton Mayor Michael Tubbs and the mayors of Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland and Long Beach.
Source

OK, I have a question and I'd like the Californian Tax Payers to listen to me, If this turns out to be an Annual Pay Out,,,,, where does the monies for these families come from,,,,,, Tax Payer!!??
Does it just magically appear or do YOU pay for it in some way?
So, if you are making $50,000. or $100,000. a year and your California State Tax Increases,,,,,,, are you making money or losing money?
What about all those Illegals that in California, get all the Benefits a Citizen gets but doesn't pay Taxes,,,,,,,, you agree to that?

If you people vote for her again, you deserve exactly what you get, WHY? Because You're Just Plain Too STUPID To Live and Reproduce! JMHO  tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Its politics as usual

California does NOT have the money to pay for it
It does not have the expanded tax base

The article goes on to toot a horn

Quote:“It appeals to the Democratic base, it appeals to low-income voters, it’s a very clever tactic to turn the tax issue against the Republicans,” Pitney said.

You are correct.. 

Where are the funds to pay this gonna come from?

Pensions
Roads
and Schools

It is what it is taking from..
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4640]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Now, with what the Demo-Rats are doing in California to get Votes, Does This Make Any Sense To Any Of You.
Quote:Kamala Harris and other prominent Democrats want to repeal Trump's tax cuts and replace them with cash payouts for the poor and working class
smalltappinghead
They are promising money to people to vote Democrat But then again, they want to take away your Tax Cuts?  minusculewtf How STUPID!
Quote:[Image: 105517614-1539951446803gettyimages-95655...1539951476]
Quote:Andrew Harrer | Bloomberg | Getty Images
Senator Kamala Harris, a Democrat from California, questions Gina Haspel, director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) nominee for President Donald Trump, not pictured, during a Senate Intelligence Committee confirmation hearing in Washington, D.C., 

With midterm elections 2½ weeks away and the 2020 presidential race around the corner, prominent Democrats are embracing an ambitious idea: Repeal and replace the $1.5 trillion Republican tax plan.

The proposals would get rid of the tax cuts and, in turn, funnel that money into government-guaranteed cash for low- and middle-income households.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., announced a plan this week that would give working families up to $6,000 each year, with the option of receiving monthly payments. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, and Rep. Ro Khanna, D-Calif., outlined a similar idea last year. A bill from Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, D-N.J., would allow family caregivers and students to receive the money as well.
Source
OK, again I ask You, Where will this money Come from?????? :smallimpatient:
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I don't want any government money I haven't worked for. I can find no compelling reason I should allow myself to become beholden to the government. They can keep their goddamned bribes, and let me keep my tax cuts. After all, I DID work for the money they are confiscating in taxes, and it's far more proper that they allow me to keep what is already mine rather than that they try to buy me with what isn't.

I'm not a whore, and I'm not for sale or rent.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-19-2018, 09:16 PM)guohua Wrote:

Oh come on, at least Kamala Harris shows in her eyes that's she's mocking the peasants she's talking down to!
I believe she thinks it's a sign of intelligence!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-20-2018, 08:40 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 09:16 PM)guohua Wrote:

Oh come on, at least Kamala Harris shows in her eyes that's she's mocking the peasants she's talking down to!
I believe she thinks it's a sign of intelligence!

There's that, but somewhere in the back of my head, a peasant voice named "Bubba" has been heard saying "Wal, she shore has a purdy mouf!".

I've no idea what he means by that, but it sounds sort of ominous to me...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’