Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Explosive News Released by Mike Moore of True Pundit
Whoa! Explosive information is revealed in this interview with Mike Moore, aka: Thomas Paine of True Pundit. 

What a *BOOM* story Mike is releasing!  This is a must listen for all.  smallawesome I am really surprised this man is still breathing. tinybighuh

Quote:Thomas Paine from True Pundit drops a TRUTH BOMB on America! POTUS will have another previous administration major scandal on his hands. Entering the Millennial Mind of Quite Frankly’s podcast host…a refreshing look into the perspective of young minds that are on the Trump Train.

Your Voice America

Mike comes on at the 24:22 mark if you want to jump ahead.

(10-16-2018, 06:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Whoa! Explosive information is revealed in this interview with Mike Moore, aka: Thomas Paine of True Pundit. 

What a *BOOM* story Mike is releasing!  This is a must listen for all.  smallawesome I am really surprised this man is still breathing. tinybighuh

Quote:Thomas Paine from True Pundit drops a TRUTH BOMB on America! POTUS will have another previous administration major scandal on his hands. Entering the Millennial Mind of Quite Frankly’s podcast host…a refreshing look into the perspective of young minds that are on the Trump Train.

Your Voice America

Mike comes on at the 24:22 mark if you want to jump ahead.

WOW!  smallawesome
Interesting interview.
You know President Trump would be doing more to end the Corruption in the Government if he could, but his hands are tied because he doesn't have the Support there.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I found the story that True Pundit released regarding this story today. I have not read it yet. There might be a bit more information in it.

U.S. Hid Osama bin Laden in Iran for Decade After 9/11; Bush & Obama White Houses Worked Saudi & Iranian Deal to Safeguard Terror Leader
(10-16-2018, 07:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I found the story that True Pundit released regarding this story today. I have not read it yet. There might be a bit more information in it.

U.S. Hid Osama bin Laden in Iran for Decade After 9/11; Bush & Obama White Houses Worked Saudi & Iranian Deal to Safeguard Terror Leader

This report didn't surprise my husband at all. 
He said that it was a well kept secret among operatives and those who brought the subject up with their field supervisor or as a field supervisor in a WH meeting was told that they could be transferred.

Obama had him taken out for two reasons basically, the truth was being released to the MSM slowly and Iran was threatening to talk and our Economy was in the Shitter and No New Jobs were being created, Solar companies were failing and job were moving more and more overseas.
Obama needed a Gold Star for the 2012 Election.
Just our Humble Opinion. (JOHO)
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]