Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You HAVE GOT to be kidding !!!
(07-17-2020, 09:28 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-ba...tes-226082

I would have never thought of such things.  But, WOW, are they a fine appetizer!

Cheers

"Bacon Explosion"  is my fav Bacon cook up.

Kind regards,

Bally
[Image: IaLMBrU.jpg]

[Image: mb3IOHT.jpg]
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Well i think its disgusting ......That you have to live in the USA.  I'm stuck here in England with a decent rucksack while you lot potentially Chomp your way through the good stuff. It's not Bloody on (Not jealous at all)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8031]
If I was a Bacon critic, I would go to war with the bastards who keep making it thinner and thinner to the point you can see through it almost every year and injecting it with water for ''succulence'' AKA we charge by the fucking weight of the product, in straight talk!

''Thick'' Bacon nowadays is what we would call normal Bacon 15 years ago!

''but it will clog your arteries so we're helping you'' .... I.D.G.A.F ... Live fast, die young! also it won't clog anything up, keep your outdated Science and Vegan agenda pushing bullshit to yourself, I don't want your leafy greens, I'm not a Rabbit!

tinybigeyes
(07-17-2020, 01:46 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: If I was a Bacon critic, I would go to war with the bastards who keep making it thinner and thinner to the point you can see through it almost every year and injecting it with water for ''succulence'' AKA we charge by the fucking weight of the product, in straight talk!

''but it will clog your arteries so we're helping you'' .... I.D.G.A.F ... Live fast, die young! also it won't clog anything up, keep your outdated Science and Vegan agenda pushing bullshit to yourself, I don't want your leafy greens, I'm not a Rabbit!

tinybigeyes

I got a hold of a package of thick bacon last weekend.  Wife wouldn't have anything to do with it ... and tried to wreck my enjoyment.

But ... it was bacon ... always like a kid taking a seat on a rollercoaster.   smallgreenbananadancer
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-17-2020, 02:02 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 01:46 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: If I was a Bacon critic, I would go to war with the bastards who keep making it thinner and thinner to the point you can see through it almost every year and injecting it with water for ''succulence'' AKA we charge by the fucking weight of the product, in straight talk!

tinybigeyes

I got a hold of a package of thick bacon last weekend.  Wife wouldn't have anything to do with it ... and tried to wreck my enjoyment.

But ... it was bacon ... always like a kid taking a seat on a rollercoaster.   smallgreenbananadancer

lol

Let me set the scene ...

4 thick slices of crispy Bacon, smothered in Daddies sauce, on some buttered Tiger bread or a slightly burn scotch roll!

I just described perfection minusculebeercheers

tinybigeyes

Urghhh....that's a crime!

Like those wannabee bacon packages where you can now cook your "bacon" in the microwave for 20 seconds... minusculepuke
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-17-2020, 06:33 PM)Sol Wrote:

tinybigeyes

Urghhh....that's a crime!

Like those wannabee bacon packages where you can now cook your "bacon" in the microwave for 20 seconds...   minusculepuke

Microwave Bacon ....

[Image: Np6xuA.gif]