Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators

Our Future

"Andros Nicodemus Colt," An older blonde narrowed her eyes as her assets showed through her T-Shirt.. "Just what are you up to Rear Admiral!"

Andros is holding two infants, "Austin..They followed me home from the hospital.. June.. Darling dear.."

A hispanic woman walked into the Living room.. Seeing the Little Wendigo infant, "Madre Dios.. Its.."

Andros hands the Wendigo over to June, "Its Si'Ez'Chin.." Andros turns as Another woman walks down the stair, "Diana.."

Seeing June take the Little Wendigo, "Andros Nicodemus Colt.. Is that.. Its.."

"Austin Artemis Colt, Diana Minerva Colt.. Allow me to introduce you to Abigail Fiona Colt.." andros had a tear fall down his face as The Infant cooed, "Your home babygirl.. The mean blonde one is Mama Austin.. The one with brown hair and Larger Tits is Mama Diana.."

The door opened as a Woman in a colonel's uniformm walked in, "Dad.. I got the.." Seeing the look on their faces, "S#$% they just found out.."

"Jessica darling," Diana narrows her eyes.. "You knew this was gonna happen.."

An older Black man comes in with his two sons, "Boys.. We have to get this up stairs for little Abigail.. I made a deal with Andros.. We put up all of Abigail's stuff and we get all the Crap for your little brother free.."

"Dear husband.. Mr. Dimitrious," June pauses when Siez reaches for her breast.. "Little one their is no milk in there.." Seeing her youngest son carrying groceries, "Take the Formula out Shaka.. Make the bottle for me.. Kitchen now dear husband.." Seeing the infant about to cry, "Its ok.. You will be sleeping with me tonight.. Your dear father is gonna sleep in the dog house.."

Austin sees Another woman coming in, "Mammy Colt.."

The woman walks in wear very expensive clothes, "Abigail.. She is home.." The one eyed woman walks over to Andros and lifts the infant into the air, "My little supervillian.. Austin be a dear.. I think her mean father hasnt feed her yet.. As one of her two mothers it falls to you, because you are the oldest.."

Austin gets a pissed off look on her face," Mammy.."

"Diana.. austin.. She is a member of the Colt household.." Seeing the look in there faces, "This time you two get to help smooth out rough spots.. I want you both to call your mother and talk with her.. You are mothers now.."

"What do you mean everyone is coming by.." June sounds panicked, "their is no food set out and.."

"June Darling.. Your family," Mammy walks into the Kitchen after handing Abigail over to a pissed off Austin. "We are having it catered.. You are going to relax and show off your little boy to the world.. Relax Mammy is here.. You will of course supervise the caterers.." 

"He spent hours showing Abigail pictures on the mantle," Austin sat with a cup of Coffee.. She looked at the hologram that was looking out in the living room," Why are you crying ABIGAIL?"

"Dad is so happy.. He.. He changed my name," The woman in Joyce Parker's body smiled.. "We did it Dad.. She is so lucky.. Our family has grown so large.." Looking at Austin, "He loves you.. That will be your source of problems.. "

"What do you mean Abigail," austin stood and walked over to the kitchen doorway?

"I am still your mother," Abigail responded..  "Most men would have told you to F#$% off.. Nope.. Dad is a stubborn Son of a B#$%.."

Austin is very quiet..

"You will need to learn About Navajo history.." Sighing," Darling dear it is your weakness.. How the F#$% you beat out much better women then you I will never know.."

"Thanks for the support mom," Austin narrows her eyes.. "God.. You are an evil B#$%^.."

The older Abigail laughs evilly, "Not as slow as we used to be are we darling daughter.. Seriously.. Why does dad love you? I was kinda hoping Nana Macer and him would get married?"

Austin narrows her eyes as she sits back down, "It has taken me some time.. You do know I can see what happened now.. Like your offer on prom morning.. Your not curious, but jealous.. That is the real reason you have a problem with me.."

"Yes.." Abigail looks into the living room, "What.. You expected me to deny I love him? your a greedy B#$%^ daughter of mine.."

Austin was silent as she almost stuttered..

"You see baby girl.." Abigail thinks better, "You died in his arms.. I know you still have not forgiven me for what happened to you.. I did not know.. I messed up.. I thought I had killed the person in the records who did that crap.."

"I have been meaning to ask you.. I remember the incident with Little Nico.." austin has a partially hopeful look on her face, "My other littleman is in the faded Galaxy.. Trying to find a ghost that may or may not have followed him back.."

"Austin the research shows that my energy matrix has subsumed your mothers.. If she is in here.. Well she is a complete part of me.." Abigail looks at her 'daughter', "For instance several of my favorite foods and drinks are disgusting to me now.. I want them but they make me physically gag.."

Austin looks down as she sipps her coffee..

"You will be a good mother," Abigial says as she sighs.. "It takes time growing up.. My dad, your littleman took decades.. Yes the Regina in my iteration of time was there for him.. She wasnt this time.. We both hurt him not meaning.. I heard your vows Littleone.. The ones you and F#$%ing Mrs. Renova read to my dad.. "

Austin sips her coffee, "You were there?"

"We would not have missed that for the world.. Besides, Stacy made sure I saw it," Abigail shook her head.. "You really need to make peace with her Austin.. She loves you.."

"I was booooorrn Country," Andros held Abigails as he was cooking.. As Alabama came from him he twirled around like a ballerina ninja with a big metal plate of biscuits, "An thats what I will Always be!"

Diana Smiled as she sniffed the air as she tried not to giggle, "Good Mornin Baby.." Andros handed the topless Diana Abigail, "Needs a diaper change.. " Holding up Abigail, "I did not sign for any shipments from Jersey.."

Abigail popped again with a fart and cooed..

"Grab the Coffee Alex.." andros reached down and pulled out another trey of Biscuits, "I still have Bacon cooking.."

Yawning in his boxer briefs, " God.. You three have completely house broke him.." Alex pours himself a cup of Coffee and pulls down all the coffee cups, "Sandra is still asleep on the deck."

Diana walks out to the living room with Abigail, "You are stinky.. " As the infant responds with a coo, "EWE.. Andros Nicodemus Colt.."

Austin walks downstairs nude as she stretches.. Seeing Abigail she laughs, "I see someone has had her first smelly poop.." Bringing over the trash can, "I guess it is good practice.."

As Diana wipes her down A woman with mixed features yawns as she walk down nude, "Abigail.."

The baby gets excited as Diana puts a new Convenience Diaper on her, "She knows her own name.. Abigail.."

Baby Abigail seems to responds..

"Good morning Elizabeth," Austin walks into the kitchen.. "Baby.. trailer trash," Austin smiles..

Alexander flicks off Austin as he takes out a bottle from the new fridge, "All right.. Where is my niece.. I got to get her big  and strong to get Austin's A$$.."

Elizabeth takes the Bottle from Alex, "Little Sister.." the baby looks up at her, "So you are the little scamp who caused all these issues.."

As Elizabeth feeds Little Abigail, austin smiles and turns to Andros.. "Baby.. I can.. Its our two weeks a year.. Sargent Ray will not let me.."

The sounds of men singing Cadence came through the security system..

"I want to be a drill instructor," A females voice came through with force..

"I want to be a drill instructor," Came the sound from the group..

"Andros.." Austin was pissed, "What did you do? General Greene of USMC.."

A man wear a bathrobe walks from upstairs, "Morning corporal Colt.."

"James Lochner Bach.. I cant have the governor of florida," austin is ignored as Bach walks outside..

The singing stops, "Good Morning Governor!!!" The same strong female voice calls out, "The Governor cant hear you.."

"I knew that B#$%^ would call in," The sound of the man being hit fills the air..

"Sargent Wilds.. Do you think I would waste a god D@#$ favor on that A$$hole.. He is still F#$%ing my sister from time to time.." The sound of James kicking the down Sargent fills the air, "You mother F#$%ers want to god D@#$% treat my National Guard females like S#$%.."

"Governor," General Greene can be heard.. "Let me do that governor.. Now you ugly turd.. I do not think women should be in the military either.. Most are weak willed c#$% suckers.. I was given orders as were you.." The sound of her boot connect to the down Sargent fills the air.. "All of thee National guard is being told Sargent Wild.. that there two weeks are going to be hell.. Because there is an epidemic of breach of discipline.."

Alexander walks outside with a steaming cup of coffee, "Morning General.. Is your p#$$y still tight?"

"You c#$% sucking S$%.." Shania takes the cup, "Lance Corporal Colt.. take your time getting dressed.. these alpha male wanne be want to be tough.. Well guess we are going?"

Helicopters fly over hovering.. Men in Drill instructor smokey bear brown body Armor repel down..

After six of them land , the one with the Command Sargent Major's stripes walks over.. Saluting, "Good morning General.."

"You F#$%ing say that now.. " Returning the salute from her fatigues cover, "Command Sargent Major Robertson.. Sargent Wilds over there told me a few minutes ago.. Well he was going to visit your wife and teach what the Florida National guard is all about.."

An officer with two bars steps forward, " You do not have the.."

"My D#$% has more time in national guard p#$$y then years you are old son." with an Evil Smile, robertson nods to the other Drill instructors, "My wife is a big girl Sargent .. Your gonna need muscles you aint got on your pecker.. " As they have the whole group surrounded Elizabeth walks outside with Abigail, "Since there is no budget for tickets.. We are going to do a forced march to your training ground.. Lady's we are going to MY ISLAND!!"

In complete fear the national guardsmen are all wide eyed and swallow hard..

"Is that who I think it is? We missed the dinner last night," General Greene takes a deep breath.. "Command Sargent Major.."

Robertson walks over with a cold glare.. After a few seconds, "I think this is our little Navajo Devil dog.. " Looking down as he tries to take the bottle.. The infant tries to bite the Command Sargent Major, "Yeap.. Its her.. I see it in the little B#$%^'s eyes.. The little Predator isnt crying but trying to hurt me.. " turning on the scared men, "Where in sam H#$$ is that look in your god D@#$ eyes ladies.." Turning to the house, Lance Corporal Colt.. Get your God D@#$ C@#$ A$$ moving.. Its a long God D@#$ walk to My ISLAND!!"

Abigail seems to smile when the Command Sargent Major yelled.. She cooed at the sound a few seconds later..

That brought a smile to the Command Sargent's face..

Andros walked outside and everyone froze, "Did I hear you correctly.. Sargent Wilds called my wife a.."

The Drill instructors got between Andros and Sargent Wilds, "Rear Admiral.. Your wife called you.. " General Greene whispered, "For your advanced hearing I am surprised you missed it.."

Going back inside, "Better hope he makes it there.. there are a lot of lead based diseases out there.."

"F#$%ing National guard morons.. Looks like we won," A major shook his head.. "Inproper watch standing.. If this was real you would all be dead.. Captain Little.." The National guard men were all tied up covered in paint..

"Major Crowley," a marine corps Recon Sargent dressed in all black responded.. "Head count is off.."

"Where the F#$% is Lance Corporal Colt sargent Daniels.. And the missing five women.. " The Major yelled, "Spread out and find her.. " 

"No offense sir she is a housewife," Sargent Daniels went flying backwards from the back hand..

"You are on report you dumb," Austin quietly Dropped from the tree stabbing the Major in a non vital spot..

Putting a nine mill on the back of the major, "Looking for me. This gun came from home Major.. The girls with me also brought our own tools.."

"Lance Corporal Colt," The Sargent was up quickly as the moonlight showed.. 

Captain little laughed when a live round nicked the tree right behind the Sargent, "You were saying Major.." A knife lands in front of the Captain.. After he cut himself free, "Thank you ladies.."

"Sir," Austin is grinning.. "they forgot I Have been F#$%ing my husband since he was thirteen years old.. I was taught to fight by him and a few of our friends.."

The Recon group narrows their eyes..

the Major is cussing, "You still have to get the other trainees that.." A males scream of pain fills the air, "God D@#$ it.."

"Lance corporal.. what would your husband do right now," The Captain was in the Majors face..

"We need to move now sir," Austin responds.. She gets an evil smile, "Do you boys want IHOP.."

Sargent wilds while still pissed cuts himself free, "Sir.. We were told.."

The Sargent gets hit in the back of the head by a tech major, "Boy.. We were told to get from Lance Corporal Colts house to Paris Island.. We drag the prisoners.. Besides.." The tech sargent took the gun from Austin and backed up slowly, " Pull the knife out.."

As she did that the major fell to the ground, "Sir.. I have an idea or two on how to avoid them.. We could always sneak onto Paris Island Sir.."

"All right Corporal colt," Captain little smiles evilly.. "Bastards want to make me look like an Idiot.."

"Sir," Austin glares at Wilds.. "He has record for stealing cars.. time to see if he still has it.."

"Wilds.. Take two of your friends and jack me three cars.. Corporal Colt," The Captain watches at the Recon men are glaring.. "I study some of your Husbands stuff.. Lets talk about a few things.." With an evil grin, "Your husband has a way of doing business normally frowned on.. Your big on earning your own way.. You get us undetected onto Paris Island And I will personally call my father and have your promoted to second Lt.. The F#$%ing marines want to F#$% with me I will teach them a lesson.."

With a huge smile austin responds, "Sir.. He did tell me how he got passed the DoHS on steroids for over a year.. It wont work here but.." With a regretful sigh, "My mother told me something that applies here.. I need to call an old family friend.. I havent talked with him in a long time.."

Andros is feeding Abigail a bottle as Diana talks with her sister, "Austin.. God.." Shaking her head, "I sent an email to that account you think you have hidden.. Open it.."

Andros smiles, "Your mama Austin is .."

"Being very stupid.. Austin.. All right I see you opened it.. " Diana shakes her head as a hologram pops up, "All right .. I am synched with their com devices.. This should get them past the systems Cross helped install.. Do not drop character.. Wallace installed sound tracking software.. Stay on the line and let me hear what is going.."

As the guards check in the people, "Mrs. Litchenstien.. Welcome to Paris Island.."

Austin slurs her words, "Tank you f#$%ie.. Texty.."

"God.." The guards voice fills the air, "The computer indicates your intoxicated.. Shesus.. All right just go stand by your friends.."

They hear the sound system verify that the ladies are who they say they are..

"I will have a driver take you to the rooms," the guard sounded very board.. "Ladies your son's graduate tomorrow.."

A deep obviously fake female voice replies, "You want to come to my room tonight Sailor.."

"No thank you mam," The marine guard shakes his head.. "And I am not with the lingerie department.." After a few seconds the guard shakes his head, "Did you hear about that prick Major Crowley lost a group of National guardsmen six days ago.."

Andros snorts.. Abigail looks at him perturbed, "It is very funny littleone.. Mama Austin is stealing a page from the other you's playbook.."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Diana walked into the hospital room, "Austin.."

Austin looked away in shame as a patch was on her forehead..

"Sis.." Diana waved a gloved hand over her sister, "I see Lucy did a good job.. "

Tears fell, "I do not know what went wrong.. Even Captain Little had agreed we had the all Clear.. That SOB of a Drill instructor.. "

"I know sis.. Sargent Korrel said he caught you sneaking around.. It was all self defense.." Diana was grim faced, "Austin we have a bigger Problem.. Mammy is watching Abigail.. Our dear husband has disappeared.."

Austin sits up wincing, "Ouch.. S#$%.. Surely Rufus can .." Austin takes a painful breath," S@#$ he cant fins Andros.. I always forget.."

"He was able to avoid the DoHS at its super steroid level.." Diana closes her eyes, "He knows enough about the Church of Science's Technology he is now able to avoid us.. The Commandant of The Marin Corps has locked down Paris Island and canceled all leave and graduation ceremonies.. "

Austin looked up, "He knows what Sargent Korrel tried to do.. " Tears fell from austins face, "I need him here.. God.. Its.."

"Austin.. He tried to tell you that to be yourself," Diana held her sister as she cried.. "The Sargent is being backed by his men and Your fellow national guard members that were there.. "

Austin closed her eyes, "Those.. those.."

A man walks in wearing an all black body Armor with four gold stars, "Austin.." Walking over he sits the Second Lt.'s bar on the night stand next to her, ""For service above and beyond the course of your duties.. Not to mention the word of your superior officer, Your are here by promoted to second Lt.."

"Rufus.." Sitting up a little bit in pain, "Admiral.. I.."

A nurse pokes her head in, "Admiral Letch.. The Captain made it out of surgery.. Doctor Bach said he is alive but.." The nurse swallowed hard, "You paralyzed him permanently.. He will never walk again without Armored assistance.."

"Good.. Is his father here," Rufus cold bloodily spoke?

"He is waiting in the recovery room," The nurse was showing fear..

"Good.. Pardon me Austin I have a court martial to hold, " Rufus kisses Austin on the forehead.. "Get better Second Lt.."

"Rufus," Austin ask?

"No.. I am not wasting SPAWAR resources on finding Andros.. He is on leave and a grown man.." Rufus stopped at the door, "Besides.. Alex has made a decision.."

Austin and Diana are very quiet as The sound of an argument reaches the room..

"My son was viciously attacked.. What do you mean he is about to be court martialed," An older male spoke.. "Doctor Bach.. I.."

the sound of a man being lifted off his feet fills the air.. As the sounds of the mans struggle float to the room, "You are very lucky I did not decide to nick a few veins or nerves as went in.. Your son lied about what happened to Mrs. Colt.. Yell at me again and I will break you into a hundred pieces then sew you back up and do it again.. My oath and all.. The only thing saving your son and the other four I sewed up is the fact my bad boy will NOT come into my hospital and attack any of My Patients.."

"Sargent Korrel," A man with two bars spoke.. "You better F#$%ing prey to god no one changes their story.."

"Captain.." the Sargent stood in front of a group of Marines, "Their is no need for the Commadant to lock down Paris Island.. We are the most secured facility in teh Marine corps.. As for that stupid C@#$.. She put herself out to be hurt.."

Behind them a man in fatigues speaks on com device with his back turned, "I would be there my second favorite whore.. The F@#$ing Commandant locked down the base.. No one in no one out, even with me being a Colonel I am stuck the F#$% here.. Even the graduates are stuck here.. I will see if I can pull some strings and get him home on leave a little extra time..  I still cant believe My Corps is afraid and All because of a F@#$tard sailor.." After a response with laughter, "I know sexy.. I cant wait to see you.. You would be very proud of your nephew.. He is a good man.. "

On of the Privates closed his eyes and took a deep Breath when he heard the slight tone of voice from the response.. Several of the private all went very still and wide eye.. In a Creole laden accented voice, "No.." the Private shook his head and came to a very tight stand at attention

"Korrel.. Babysit these men.. Keep em sharp," The Captain walked by the man in conversation.. "Colonel," he called out to the man with his back turned on a com.. 

The colonel waived his hand absentmindedly making the Captain nod as he walked off..

Korrel shook his head, "F@#$ing cunt thinks I am afraid of her .." Stopping he gets in the Privates face, "You have a staring problem Recruit Amos.. You F#$%ing Klans retard.."

The Colonel sees that the Sargent is by himself with the marines and turns around..

All of the Recruits swallow hard and come to attention..

Private Amos balls up his fist, "You sir tried to Rape My auntie Austin.. You are going to get F#$%ed up.. Better watch your back.. Dead Man walking.."

With Anger in his face, "You F#$%ing bayou boy think I cant take you.." The Sargent steps back and draws an imaginary line on thee cement, "I told you mother F#$%s if any of you think you can take me Step forward.. their is no rank here.. " Seeing none of the Privates moving, "Private I am telling you to be a man.. Your Auntie is a slut.. She tried to come onto me.. In the middle of an operation.. Her husband is a f#$%ing idiot.. Why if he was here I would stomp a mudhole in his a$$.."

The Privates all have thousand yard stares..

Val Kilmers voice comes from right by the Sargents left ear, "I'll be your huckleberry.."

Sargent Korrel freezes and stares forward as the man from thee com line steeps forward, "Hold these Private Amos.." 

"Uncle andros," Private Amos swallows hard.. Seeing the look on Andros's face, " Good afternoon Rear Admiral Colt.."

As the Private takes the Cap and silver perched eagle, "I am officially a colonel in the Florida Militia.." 

"F#$% you sir.. " Sargent Korrel goes down from a viscous side kick to his face..

"Now lets discuss what is going to happen to you.." Andros circles the Sargent, "So your Carter's boy.. You made this personal.. Well I will let you know I did shove that urinal cake in your dad's mouth on December seventh.. He cried like a little B#$%^ as his two friends beat him like a dog.. Get the F#$% up you trust p@$$%#.."

A siren goes off around the base...