Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Propaganda watch
A Tale Of Two Narratives.

Gleaned by Sky News and the BBC from a CBS 'Sixty Minutes'. Basically speaking, it's another example
of journalists writing about what other journalists have produced. Today, it's called 'news'!

Quote:Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman denies ordering Jamal Khashoggi murder.

'Mohammed bin Salman says the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi was a "heinous crime"
and a "mistake" by Saudi agents. In an interview with CBS's 60 Minutes, the crown prince said that
Mr Khashoggi's killing was a "heinous crime" and a "mistake" by agents of the Saudi government.

"But I take full responsibility as a leader in Saudi Arabia, especially since it was committed by individuals
working for the Saudi government," Prince Mohammed said. Asked if he ordered the murder of Mr Khashoggi,
who had criticised him in columns for The Washington Post, Prince Mohammed replied: "Absolutely not."...'
SKY News:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6438]

Quote:Saudi crown prince warns of 'Iran threat' to global oil.

'Saudi Arabia's crown prince has warned that oil prices could rise to "unimaginably high numbers" if the world
does not act to deter Iran. Mohammed bin Salman said a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran would ruin the
global economy, following an attack on its oil facilities two weeks ago which it blames on Tehran.

Speaking to CBS News, he also said he accepted some responsibility for the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
But he denied personally ordering it...'
BBC:

Also on this same day, the deceptive BBC continued their narrative of female oppression and how women of all
colours have broken the chains of this horrible situation in the UK with articles like these:

The sex education circus
'Performer and educator Jess Herman has come up with a creative way of teaching teenagers
about sex - she tours schools with her Sexual Health Circus...'

(If a male performer attempted this, I think we all know how the same article would be written!)

World War One hymn is nation's favourite.
'Jerusalem has been voted the UK's favourite hymn, in a vote held by BBC One's Songs of Praise.
The hymn, which takes an 1803 poem by William Blake and sets it to music written by Sir Hubert
Parry, beat How Great Thou Art to the top spot, with In Christ Alone coming third...'

(Since the perception of the song is seen as nationalistic in some quarters, the BBC felt it necessary to add the
image below to the piece in order to appease the Diversity Department!)

Inequalities in heart attack care 'costing women's lives'
'Women who suffer heart attacks are dying needlessly because they fail to recognise their symptoms
and receive poorer care than men, says a British Heart Foundation report.

Over 10 years, more than 8,000 women in England and Wales died unnecessarily after a heart attack,
it found. Experts say there are inequalities in diagnosis, treatment and aftercare.
"Unconscious biases are limiting the survival chances of women," the report warns...'

(A guy called Chris Gale -Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine and Head of Clinical and Population Sciences
Department at the University of Leeds, was involved in writing this article that the BBC 'massaged' for their
narrative.)

Are Sex Differences in Outcomes of Patients with ACS from Observational Registries Similar to
the Findings from Randomized Clinical Trials?

Background: The incidence of acute coronary syndrome is reported to be higher for males than females,
yet clinical outcomes following acute myocardial infarction are worse among females.

Information about acute coronary syndrome outcomes is obtained from randomised and cohort data.
However, randomised controlled trials which are designed to evaluate the efficacy of clinical interventions often have
limited external validity, and observational studies which draw inferences from the effect of an exposure whilst being
more generalizable are limited by confounding.

Methods: We undertook a structured literature review of research manuscripts published between 2000 and 2015 to
examine whether reported sex-dependent outcomes following acute coronary syndrome differed between randomised
control trials and observational registries.

Results: Of 56 manuscripts, we found consistency between the two types of study designs - each type of study describing
worse clinical outcomes for females with acute coronary syndrome. We also found a reduction in the use of guideline
recommended therapy in females.

Conclusion: Further research is needed to understand at a mechanistic and health services level why such a discrepancy
in clinical outcomes exists.
Researchgate:

Gay men given electric shocks 'to cure homosexuality' at QUB.

'"Some electrical wires would be attached initially to my feet.
"They would give me a shock and would continue giving me a shock every 15 or 30 seconds."

John, not his real name, underwent electrical aversion therapy at Queen's University Belfast (QUB)
while a student in the 1960s. He was shown pictures of naked men and given electric shocks if he
was aroused.
A spokesperson for QUB has expressed regret for the use of aversion therapy. 

John had grown up in the 1950s in a rural Northern Ireland town.
"My church was a Presbyterian church, so that was quite difficult when I realised I was gay," he told
BBC News NI. "When I was about 15, I realised I am one of these people who are homosexuals and
who are reviled really by the society I grew up in, so it was a big shock to me.
"I felt totally alone."

John initially spoke to his GP who, although sympathetic, arranged counselling for him at a local hospital.
However, when he went to QUB as a student in the late 1960s he was referred to the Department of
Mental Health at the university.
"I was quite happy to go along with whatever they told me, I wanted to be cured," he said...'

(So, an out-of-date perception was 'treated' and the BBC have offered this as another example of today's
society that doesn't want homosexuals in their midst.

I'm sure if one checks back to the 1960's, there's an alarming lack of articles from the BBC regarding
homosexual politicians -when it was still illegal in the UK, that met in the Gents toilet on Hampstead Heath.
I'm sure it would startle any of the dwindling BBC viewers or readers!

The BBC never touched it when they had the monopoly on controlling news.)

There are many other articles and they appear everyday on the BBC's website. All victim-driven stories and
always implying 'female empowerment' and leaving a whiff of all males are eternally horrible.
No wonder they're a dying trade.
tinysure

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6439]
Top Left: Sex Circus. Top Right: Jerusalem Song.
Bottom Left: Heart Attack-Women. Bottom Right: Electric-Shocks For Gays In The Sixties.

And finally...

Quote:BBC staff used to romp in cupboards and hang knickers on door to warn colleagues.

'Randy BBC staff used to have sex in cupboards and leave knickers outside to warn colleagues
not to come in. Veteran broadcaster John Humphrys revealed sordid details of the tanked-up trysts
just days after quitting Radio 4’s Today programme.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6441]

The 76-year-old, who presented the show for 32 years, said staff enjoyed boozed-up encounters in
the 1970s. He said: “I suppose everybody was getting off with everybody else, pretty much.
Everyone was half-pi ** ed all the time.

“There were bars at the BBC. All these locked rooms, where they’d hang knickers over the door to
indicate they were occupied.”
When asked if he took part, he said: “The trouble is, if you say ‘absolutely not,’ it would be po-faced.
But I was married at the time and no. “But I’m not a saint. Everybody flirted. That’s a tepid word for it.”

The Welshman, who has a passion for the environment, had a bizarre tip for gardeners. He revealed
that he fertilises his lawn with his own pee. John added: “Oh, that’s certainly true. I don’t wee directly
on the lawn. I wee in the watering can and then top it up with water.”

John was the Today programme’s longest-serving presenter.
In 2017 it was revealed his pay was £650,000 compared to co-presenter Mishal Husain’s £250,000...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
To most out there, there's an assumption that the legacy media have some-sort of commonsense when it
comes to relaying information to its readers. Today, Journalists believe that the idea of a click-bait title is to 
'trick' the reader into accessing an article that struggles to have any relevance to the title they given.

But not at The Guardian, oh no... they see their viewers as full-on Trump-haters and believe that smouldering
animosity will shroud any sapient view of the crap they write.

With prose that belongs in a fictitious romance paperback, Jo Tuckman explains that what a standard person
excepts as opportunistic commitments to be illegal for personal gain, are actually just poverty-stricken acts of
humans just trying to eke out an existence.

It's unbelievable that someone gets paid to write this!

Quote:‘We’ve been taken hostage’: African migrants stranded in Mexico after Trump's crackdown.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6445]

'Hundreds of migrants from Africa are stuck in Tapachula because of Mexico’s willingness to
bow to Trump and stem the flow of migrants

Neh knew she was taking a risk when she got involved with English-language activists in mostly-Francophone
Cameroon.

She had no way of know that her decision would eventually force her to flee her country, fly halfway across the
world and then set out on a 4,000-mile trek through dense jungle and across seven borders – only to leave her
stranded in southern Mexico, where her hopes of finding safety in the US were blocked by the Mexican
government’s efforts to placate President Donald Trump’s anti-migrant rage.

“It is just too much,” sobbed Neh,at a protest camp set up by migrants from across Africa outside the main
immigration offices in the sweltering southern city of Tapachula. “We thought our suffering was almost over.
And now we’re stuck here, treated like the lowest citizens on earth.”

Not that long ago, Neh worked as a microfinance officer and lived with her husband and three children in a
small town in the West of Cameroon.
Earlier this year, she joined a group campaigning for anglophone independence. She insists her activism was
peaceful and that she never supported rebel groups, but amid spiralling violence, she was arrested, beaten,
and raped by soldiers.

One night, an officer took her from her cell and told her to start running. She imagined she was about to die
-but instead she ran into the arms of her husband who had paid a bribe for her freedom.

Hustled into hiding, Neh was then put on a plane to Quito where she joined the growing number of migrants
from around the world using Ecuador as the jumping off point for the passage north.

The harrowing journey requires crossing the the lawless jungles of Darien Gap between Colombia and Panama,
where migrants risk wild animals, raging rivers and predatory robbers. For seven days, the 37-year-old hauled
herself up and down mountain slopes, hanging on tree roots.
Crossing a river, she was almost swept away by the current; an insect bite paralyzed her arm.
And each day, her group passed the bloated and half-eaten corpses of others who had died on the same trail.

The next stage of her odyssey was more straightforward. With the help of bribes and official paperwork, Neh
travelled by bus across Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, and Guatemala. She began to dream of
a new life in the US, reunited with the three children she had left behind.

And then, in Mexico, everything ground to an halt. She joined hundreds of migrants from Cameroon, the Democratic
Republic of Congo, Angola, Eritrea, Mauritania, and a smattering of other African countries who are stuck in
Tapachula because of Mexico’s willingness to bow to Trump and stem the flow of migrants..

Trump’s main target has always Central Americans who account for most of the migrant flow through Mexico.
But the crackdown has caught up travelers from all around the world.

Their situation has only been exacerbated by US policies. Earlier this month the US supreme court ruled that the
US authorities could deny asylum to anybody who passed through another country to get there.

Meanwhile, US officials have pressured Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador to accept asylum seekers from
third countries, even though they are among the most dangerous countries in the world.

“We have been taken hostage. We want our freedom,” said José Pelé Messa, a TV presenter who fled the
Democratic Republic of Congo in 2010 – first for Angola, and then Brazil, which he had left earlier this year
when the security situation there made life untenable.

Around him, the inhabitants of the protest camp were gearing up for another day of boredom, under the watchful
eye of a group of National Guard officers in riot gear. Railings were draped with blankets and clothes sodden in
the previous night’s downpour.

Migrants –grouped by nationality or language –pored over documents in Spanish that they couldn’t read or scanned
their phones for news from home. A pregnant woman prepared soup on a small wooden burner outside her tent.
A couple of toddlers were using discarded plastic bottles as drums.

Pelé gestured at the desultory scene: “I took my children through the jungle for this? I’m a corpse. I just haven’t started
rotting yet.” Until recently, African migrants were waved through Mexico by immigration officials who had no interest in
stopping them.

But after Trump’s threat of trade tariffs in May, Mexico’s government scrambled to clamp down: flooding the south of
the country with law enforcement, and stepping up cooperation with the US policy of sending asylum seekers back
into northern Mexico while their cases are processed.

For Central Americans trying to get through southern Mexico the crackdown has brought more raids, record numbers
of deportations, and greater vulnerability to criminal attacks as they are pushed into less visible routes.
For migrants from countries in Africa, who are much harder to repatriate, it has meant being kept in limbo.

Previously, Mexican immigration authorities had typically issued African migrants with documents ordering them to sort
out their status or leave the country within 21 days. Now these documents, which had previously served as de facto
transit visas, order them to leave by the southern border.

“Mexico is using us as an instrument of politics to please Donald Trump,” said Serge, 21, who also fled the conflict in
Cameroon. “This is creating a lot of anger among us.” Frustration in the camp has bubbled over several times, leading
to some scuffles with the authorities.

This weekend a small group of desperate Africa temporarily blocked a car carrying Filippo Grandi, the head of UNHCR
who was visiting Tapachula. One pregnant woman threw herself in front of the car’s wheels crying and pleading for help.
Migrants are particularly angered by the perception that they are being coerced into applying for asylum in Mexico
–where few feel safe and almost none want to stay.

“Mexico is playing games with us,” said a 36-year-old engineer from Eritrea who identified himself as Mr Testahiwet.
“This is the way to get to America and we want to go to America. Mexico is the wrong place to ask for asylum.”

Some are so desperate they have begun looking for ways to get through Mexico undetected – through Mexico undetected
– though their skin colour and their lack of Spanish makes this hard to do.

One recent dawn, at a major crossing point on the Suchiate river, not far from Tapachula, around 10 Cameroonians clambered
onto a raft made of huge inner tubes and headed towards the Guatemalan side. The migrants sat in a glum and nervous silence
as they were punted across, and then piled into cars with blackened windows, presumably driven by people smugglers who had
promised to get them through Mexico by another route.

Back at the camp, Kelly, another English-speaking refugee from Cameroon, said she hadn’t been able to speak to her children
for weeks. Back home, she had been a physics teacher, but she fled her job and her home when the rebels enforced a school
boycott on pain of death.

“You leave when you can’t take it anymore. You start running, and you keep running until you can stop,” she said. “We are not
looking for greener pastures –we are looking for safety.”..'
The Guardian:

Regardless of the 'harrowing' journey, why didn't Neh just get off the plane at a US airport and declare her situation?
Oh sorry, I accidentally showed my standard levels.
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
A sad story but what about the 10000s of European women raped and given STDs by people from these country's. Sorry for been non PC, the the story of European women and children is never told
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
Is the playbook running out of plays, or are the people just seeing the lies more clearly now?

Quote:House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) was called out by the Washington Post for claiming last month that his panel had "not spoken directly with the whistleblower" - a CIA employee whose second-hand account of a phone conversation between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelensky sparked impeachment proceedings.
"Have you heard from the whistleblower? Do you want to hear from the whistleblower? What protections could you provide to the whistleblower?" Schiff was asked during a Sept. 17 interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." 

"We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower. We would like to," replied Schiff, adding "But I am sure the whistleblower has concerns that he has not been advised, as the law requires, by the inspector general or the director of national Intelligence just how he is supposed to communicate with Congress, and so the risk to the whistleblower is retaliation."

After it was revealed that the whistleblower approached Schiff's panel - which then directed him to a Democrat attorney, the Post gave Schiff four Pinocchios for his statement, which they called "Flat-out false."

"Schiff on 'Morning Joe' clearly made a statement that was false," said the fact-checker. "He now says he’s was answering the wrong question, but if that was the case, he should have quickly corrected the record. He compounded his falsehood by telling reporters a few days later that if not for the [inspector general's] office, the committee would not have known about the complaint. That again suggested there had been no prior communication."
"The explanation that Schiff was not sure it was the same whistleblower especially strains credulity," added WaPo. "Schiff earns Four Pinocchios."

For those keeping track, Schiff has now lied about his panel's contacts with the 'whistleblower' and fabricated quotes from the Trump-Zelensky phone call, which he later scrambled to call a parody.

A House Intel Committee spokesperson told The Post that Schiff's reply "should have been more carefully phrased." 

"Regarding Chairman Schiff’s comments on ‘Morning Joe,’ in the context, he intended to answer the question of whether the Committee had heard testimony from the whistleblower, which they had not," said the spokesperson. "As he said in his answer, the whistleblower was then awaiting instructions from the Acting [Director of National Intelligence] as to how the whistleblower could contact the Committee. Nonetheless he acknowledges that his statement should have been more carefully phrased to make that distinction clear."

I saw a report this morning where members of Congress were asking Shifty Shit to resign as the Democrat Committee Chairman.
They see he is damaging them with his never-ending lies too.