Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Propaganda watch
Here is the article and staged photo op that I mentioned above with AOC doing some fake crying at a parking lot fence.   tinylaughing 

Quote:The photographer who took the photos of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appearing to cry at a protest outside a “tent city” in Tornillo, Texas demanded the removal of the images after it was revealed that AOC was actually crying over little more than a few police officers and an empty parking lot as part of a stunt.

Earlier this week, we highlighted the fact that Ocasio-Cortez was clearly trying to mislead the public when she tweeted, “I saw with my own eyes” America was “becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents, & caged them.”

Numerous other photos taken at the scene show that there was no “tent city” or any detained children in AOC’s view. Her emotional reaction to precisely nothing illustrates how the entire stunt was part of a photo-op designed to emotionally manipulate the public.

So, it is purely staged. Notice all her photos are at an angle among the fence & not through the fence. How poignant would it have been to show migrant children trapped in the other side of the fence from Sandy Cortez? So why didn’t they? There was nothing but a building & road!

See the photos here: AOC Photographer Demands Removal of Images Showing Congresswoman Crying Over Nothing
The real downside to Ocasio-Cortez's Border Wall outrage campaign isn't that she's a faker, it's that those behind her and
give the the performances to act out, aren't very good at their jobs. It can also mean that the echelon of the Democrat Party
aren't too-bright when it comes to sending their people out for optic-scoring.

Let's take it that AOC didn't fly down to Tornillo Texas in one of those nasty polluting planes and instead drove her gasoline
-guzzling car down to where the supposed armed Guards patrol a mesh fence to keep out the hundreds of migrants out and
the poor lil' children in.

What for...? In January, USA Today reported on Jan 12, 2019:

Quote:'...No more migrant children were being held at the temporary tent shelter at the Tornillo port of entry as
of Friday morning, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

All children who were at the Texas shelter have been released to sponsors or transferred to other shelters,
said Lynn Johnson, assistant secretary of the Administration for Children and Families.
"Operations at Tornillo will be ongoing to appropriately and adequately continue the path towards closure,"
Johnson said in a statement....'

'...Beto O'Rourke, El Paso's former Democratic congressman, applauded those who joined his protest in Tornillo
last year against the facility and family separations.

"The last child has left Tornillo," O'Rourke wrote on Twitter. "It's good for these kids and their families.
And it shows the power of people who showed up for them and shared with the rest of the country that
we were locking up immigrant kids for months at a time. You made this happen."...'
USA TODAY:

It was a place for holding illegally-entering unaccompanied children whilst investigations were done to discover where their parents
are and hopefully be reunited with them. Cortez can virtue-signal as much as she wants, but it's lawful and appropriate.
Kids shouldn't be wandering the desert, scavenging in some of the most disgusting ways to survive and then... well, where do you
think these children will end-up? This isn't a movie.

But back in her world of Scarlett O'Hara...

Quote:@AOC
Now I’ve seen the inside of these facilities.
It’s not just the kids. It’s everyone. People drinking out of toilets, officers laughing in front of members Congress.
I brought it up to their superiors. They said “officers are under stress & act out sometimes.” No accountability.

This isn't true, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's accusation of illegal immigrants having to drink water from toilets is born from her
ignorance of not reading signs. There's a utility in the toilet for accessing 'Potable' water, acquiring clean water and taking
it away from the toilet facility.

Quote:'A CBP official said Monday in the early evening that plumbing fixtures at the locations Ocasio-Cortez
visited are standard-issue jail appliances with sinks that dispense safe drinking water attached to toilets
in a single unit.

‘Of course that’s what we have,’ the official said. ‘No one is drinking toilet water.
They’re drinking potable water from the sink attached to the toilet. It’s what you would find in every municipal
jail in the United States.’

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5996]

A photo filed in a federal court case in 2016 illustrates the setup in a Tucson, Arizona CBP holding facility.
The official confirmed that it’s identical to what detainees at Texas border stations have access to.'
SOURCE:

The water is clean, it just isn't presented in the way AOC is used to, you see... even though she relies on the tone of her
skin to give her some leeway, she's privileged and plays it as some-type of scalp she's taken from the decadent. 

Cortez is an actress, no matter how they try to twist it. She auditioned for the job 
Snopes -the Left-leaning gate-keeper says it's false and yet reports that a 'Mr. Reagan -a character played by actor Chris Kohls,
admited that AOC is not someone who made her way up the political ladder in the usal sense:

Quote:"AOC did, however, audition for the role of congress woman as a response to an
open casting call by Justice Democrats.

I have never heard of an organization holding auditions, open to the public, for
congressional seats. Perhaps I am naive about that. I have never heard of this,
and the response to my video suggests that most Americans find it inappropriate
as well."
Snopes:

Here she is doing her thing at a fence, the large young woman behind her has a 'Ocasio' t-shirt on
and as you can see, AOC is supposed to be at the gate of a Holding facility and that when the weeping
idiot is there, the gate is open! But many suggest it's a car-park!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5994]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5995]

I would doubt anything she's told to say.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
THESE PEOPLE IN THE TANKS ARE NOT "REFUGEES".

"Refugees" are required by international law to stop in the first country they come to that is not the one they are fleeing from and ask for asylum. These people did not do that.

THESE PEOPLE IN THE TANKS ARE NOT "IMMIGRANTS", UNDOCUMENTED OR OTHERWISE.

"Immigrants" enter a country through a government agency called "Immigration". Matter of fact, that is why they call it "immigration" - because it handles "immigrants". By definition, there is no such thing as an "undocumented immigrant", as all government bureaucracies, Immigration included, are very fond of their paperwork, and left to their own devices will produce entire reams (usually reams in triplicate) of "documentation" on any and all bona-fide immigrants. Therefore, ALL actual immigrants MUST be documented.

Now, when people rush and swarm the boundaries of other people, we have an entirely different name for them other than "immigrant" or "refugee". If we are feeling gracious, we call them "illegal aliens", because they crossed that boundary in contravention of law, and they are alien to the people and nation they are attempting to force themselves into. If we are not feeling particularly gracious, we refer to such interlopers as "invaders" or "invasion forces" - particularly when they hit the wire in a human wave, as is being done here now.

Back in the day, we had a cure for human wave attacks. It involved concertina wire, mines, rockets, and sharp-eyed young men with guns in their hands. That is how one deals properly with invasion forces and human wave attacks of invaders. If they manage to overrun you, then you are done. Finished. Kaputski.

No shits are given in this house, exactly zero shits, about these poor, poor invaders having to stay in cells for their crimes. By rights they should have been shot during their invasion.

I had to take a Facebooker to task just this evening whining about the poor babies in cages. Cry me a friggin' river! Each and every day in America, children are separated from their parents by Child Protective Services for child abuse far less egregious than dragging them across a thousand miles of drug cartel infested desert as part of an invasion force. THAT seems pretty goddamned abusive to me! I don't see where illegal aliens are any better than American citizens... or, looked at from the other direction, I don't see where these invaders' children deserve any less protection than American kids.

Nope. I can be called an old heartless bastard, a racist, or any other shame-attempting epithet the left wants to try to make stick. I do not care. No shits are given, as I am shameless. It don't work on me. I have no shame - other than the shame I would feel for failing to protect my own from invading forces of alien interlopers.

Another thing - Wayfarer. Their dumbassed employees stage a walkout from work because Wayfarer is selling beds and furniture to these camps for children. What the hell are they using to think with? Exactly HOW is it preferable to make the kids sleep on concrete floors because these dumbassed snowflake SJW's don't want to make their lives better even a little bit by providing them with beds?

Fuckin' non-thinking idjits, the bunch of 'em!

I won't do business with Wayfarer any more. Not because they are doing business with government contractors and trying to provide a better world for these poor hapless invading waifs, but because they did not fire every goddamned idiot that walked out, and replace them with folks who have at least a half-functioning brain. An ability to think clearly is something I look for in people fulfilling orders destined for ME, and Wayfarer apparently does not employ such.

So I can't do business with them.

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
(07-03-2019, 06:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote: THESE PEOPLE IN THE TANKS ARE NOT "REFUGEES".

"Refugees" are required by international law to stop in the first country they come to that is not the one they are fleeing
from and ask for asylum. These people did not do that.
If I may answer as a general representative of the rationally thinking...
Yep!

Quote:'THESE PEOPLE IN THE TANKS ARE NOT "IMMIGRANTS", UNDOCUMENTED OR OTHERWISE.

"Immigrants" enter a country through a government agency called "Immigration". Matter of fact, that is why they call it "immigration"
- because it handles "immigrants". By definition, there is no such thing as an "undocumented immigrant", as all government bureaucracies,
Immigration included, are very fond of their paperwork, and left to their own devices will produce entire reams (usually reams in triplicate)
of "documentation" on any and all bona-fide immigrants.
Therefore, ALL actual immigrants MUST be documented...'
Yes Sir, I agree.

Quote:'Now, when people rush and swarm the boundaries of other people, we have an entirely different name for them other than "immigrant"
or "refugee". If we are feeling gracious, we call them "illegal aliens", because they crossed that boundary in contravention of law, and they
are alien to the people and nation they are attempting to force themselves into.

If we are not feeling particularly gracious, we refer to such interlopers as "invaders" or "invasion forces" - particularly when they hit the wire
in a human wave, as is being done here now...'

In a normal world and with a decent media, Yes again.

Quote:'Back in the day, we had a cure for human wave attacks. It involved concertina wire, mines, rockets, and sharp-eyed young men
with guns in their hands. That is how one deals properly with invasion forces and human wave attacks of invaders.
If they manage to overrun you, then you are done.
Finished. Kaputski...'

Just try to get onto the grounds of The White House, Pelosi's or Obama's home or even 'ree-Shit-For-All' Bernie's properties,
you'll be seen as an invader and there's obstacles (usually Government funded) to halt your progress.
The Latin word that the security-personal will use as they kick your ribs out is 'usurpator'... it means 'Invader'.

Quote:'I had to take a Facebooker to task just this evening whining about the poor babies in cages. Cry me a friggin' river!
Each and every day in America, children are separated from their parents by Child Protective Services for child abuse far less
egregious than dragging them across a thousand miles of drug cartel infested desert as part of an invasion force.

THAT seems pretty goddamned abusive to me! I don't see where illegal aliens are any better than American citizens...
or, looked at from the other direction, I don't see where these invaders' children deserve any less protection than American kids...'

Ah yes, but will these suffering home-grown children grow up and vote Democrat...? Is it not easier to ignore the public you're supposed
to serve and just illegally import a low-wage-expectant, grateful class of another country who can be told during their assumed indoctrination
of laws, that they're chances of remaining in a more affluent country increase by voting a particular way?

Quote:'Nope. I can be called an old heartless bastard, a racist, or any other shame-attempting epithet the left wants to try to make stick.
I do not care. No shits are given, as I am shameless. It don't work on me. I have no shame - other than the shame I would feel for
failing to protect my own from invading forces of alien interlopers...'

And you're certainly not alone in that way of thinking. Shame of a self-belief is another import, but that's for another day.

Quote:Another thing - Wayfarer. Their dumbassed employees stage a walkout from work because Wayfarer is selling beds and furniture
to these camps for children.

What the hell are they using to think with? Exactly HOW is it preferable to make the kids sleep on concrete floors because these
dumbassed snowflake SJW's don't want to make their lives better even a little bit by providing them with beds?
Fuckin' non-thinking idjits, the bunch of 'em!...'

The media have done a great deal in stoking the fires of hatred, so much so that many cannot see the difference between national
-but benevolent loyalty and down-right animosity towards a group that has a spectrum of reason for invading a prosperous nation.

It's this type of media that make these groups believe self-responsibility is archaic and that only well-dressed Governments can take
care of you.
minusculethumbsup
Aaaaaand ANOTHER thing - since when did it become "unAmerican" to determine how many American citizens there are in America?

The purpose of the US Census is to determine voter apportionment and voting districts. They key word in both of those thoughts is "vote" - non-citizens, who are not supposed to be voting, should not be counted to begin with. What counting them does is give disproportionate weight to votes in that district. For example, if 1/3 of the people in a voting district are illegal, but get counted for that district, then the votes of the people who ARE entitled to vote there are given 133% of the strength that the rest of us in normal districts have.

Nowadays, the census is also used to apportion Federal funds to areas. Counting non-citizens (who do not rate government funds) in these areas also causes them to get a disproportionate amount of federal funding. In other words, illegals who are not funding the government are nevertheless collecting the benefits of funds generated by others.

That just ain't cricket! It's crap like that which has given Commiefornia way too much clout in America, out of all proportion to the amount of the country they actually represent. It's this kind of shit that gives them the de facto power to make law for how chickens in Iowa are farmed.

California should never, EVER, have power over any other state... but here we are.

/end census rant

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
There's a kid missing. There are many theories of what happened and yet, the media don't have
a problem in writing hope, failings, hope again and then deflated rhetoric.
Politicians, Police, publicly-funded investigators, Editors and Journalists, all using the little girl's
situation as a vehicle to get 'Captain Obvious' quotes in the media and for page-filler reasons.

The Mirror.
By Martin FrickerAmy-Clare Martin.
Published: 5 May 2019. Updated: 6 May 2019

Madeleine McCann: Resort worker 'saw child killer' around time toddler vanished.
'...Portuguese detectives are investigating a second German sex offender over Madeleine's
disappearance as 12th anniversary looms.
A former resort worker has told how they saw triple child killer Martin Ney in Praia da Luz around
the time that Madeleine McCann vanished...'

MIRROR:
The Metro.
By Jane Wharton.
Published: 22 Jun 2019.

Madeleine McCann detectives ‘close to a breakthrough’
'Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann during a family holiday in Portugal
are said to be getting closer to solving the mystery...'

METRO:

Manchester Evening News.
By Martin Fricker & John Shammas.
Published: 21 Jun 2019, Updated: 21 Jun 2019.

Madeleine McCann cops 'close in on number one suspect'.
'Portuguese cops investigating the Madeleine McCann case are holding talks with British officers on a
new prime suspect. Recent reports suggested that a “foreign” man was in the Algarve at the time of the
youngster’s disappearance in 2007, with officers turning their focus on him...'

MANCHESTER NEWS:

The Sun.
By Mark Hodge.
Published: 25 Jun 2019. Updated: 26 Jun 2019.

Madeleine McCann news – Met chief Cressida Dick admits missing girl may never be found despite
multimillion-pound search.
'...Britain's top cop Cressida Dick has admitted she doesn't know if the Madeleine McCann case will
ever be solved...'

THE SUN:

The Express.
By John Twomey.
Published: Tue, Jun 25, 2019. Updated: Wed, Jun 26, 2019

Madeleine McCann: Police 'closing in on new suspect'
'...Madeleine McCann's parents were given new hope of finding their daughter after police
in Portugal were said to be closing in on a suspect...'

EXPRESS:

The Sun.
By Tracey Kandohla.
Published: 16 Jul 2019. Updated: 16 Jul 2019.

DON'T GIVE UP' Brit tourists to take official Find Madeleine McCann posters on holiday this year.
'Brit tourists are being urged to take posters of Madeleine McCann on their holidays in a desperate
bid to help trace the missing girl after more than 12 years...'
SOURCE:

The kid is still missing.
If you're Hitler-white, it's obvious you're a racist. If you're Obama-black, you can't be racist.
But if you have a non-white beauty-contest winner, then surely she should tow the 'Orange-Man-Bad'-line,
shouldn't she?

However, if you're not a Trump-hater, then your skin colour may have to be re-evaluated.

Quote:Miss Michigan Stripped Of Title Over Racist Social Media Posts.

'Miss Michigan Kathy Zhu has been stripped of her title over racist social media posts.
The 20-year-old, who is a Donald Trump supporter, model and activist, has over 70,000 followers on Instagram and Twitter.

Zhu, known for sparking controversies such as "Try a Hijab," rose to fame after winning the 2019 Miss Indiana and Michigan
World America titles.

However, she has now been stripped of the  Miss Michigan title after her tweet about black gun violence and other insensitive
posts. Reports highlight the University of Michigan student’s offending tweets, such as the one that said:  “Did you know the
majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your community first before blaming others.”
Zhu was born in China and immigrated to the U.S. when she was five.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6084]

On her Twitter page Zhu also shared a screenshot of an email from Laurie DeJack, Miss World America Michigan state director,
highlighting that she had been accused of being racist, Islamophobic and insenstive.

“It has been brought to the attention of Miss World America that your social media accounts contain offensive, insensitive and
inappropriate content, and in violation of MWA’s Rules and Conditions, specifically the contestant requirement of ‘being of
good character and whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute Miss World America or any person associated
with the organization,” DeJack wrote in the email.

“Therefore, and effective immediately, MWA does not recognize you as a participant of any sort or in any capacity as it relates
to any and all events of MWA. Furthermore, let this communication serve as an official notice to remove any mention of yourself
as a participant in MWA from all social media platforms,” she said.

In her reply email, Zhu argued that statistics and facts are not always pleasant. “It's disgusting how you would rather lie to the
public’s face than be supportive of someone that is trying to make a difference by talking about subjects that no one dares to
say,” she wrote.

In regards to the hijab incident, Zhu said a Muslim woman tried to forcibly put a hijab on her head without her permission.
She also pointed out that women in the Middle East are being stoned to death for refusing to wear hijabs.
“Are the people in MWA implying that they advocate for the punishment of women who refuse to wear hijab,” Zhu questioned.

Quote:@PoliticalKathy
Follow Follow @PoliticalKathy

Miss World America's State/National/Chief Director accused me of being racist, Islamaphobic, and insensitive.
They stripped me of my Miss Michigan title due to my refusal to try on a hijab in 2018, my tweet about black on
black gun violence, and "insensitive" statistical tweets.

Conservatives have come out in support of the beauty queen, calling MWA's response as "unbelievable." Lauren Chen,
BlazeTV host, wrote that the fact these pageant people find her views offensive speaks more about their own bigotry than
anything else.

John Hawkins, a podcaster, also came out in Zhu’s support saying that a conservative woman isn’t even allowed to enter a
beauty pageant anymore without holding politically correct opinions...'
IBTimes:

Or

Quote:Pro-Trump Miss Michigan who refused to try on hijab stripped of title over twitter posts – report.

'Ardent Trump supporter Kathy Zhu has said she was stripped of a Miss World America title after the organizers took issue
with her black-on-black violence tweet and her refusal to try on a hijab as part of a school activity.

Prominent conservative commentator Kathy Zhu, known as Political Kathy on Twitter, posted a screenshot of an email by state
director of the Miss World America beauty pageant for Michigan, Laurie DeJack, notifying her that she must dissociate herself
from the contest due to “offensive, insensitive and inappropriate content” found on her social media.

DeJack said that the MWA no longer recognizes her as a “participant of any sort or in any capacity” and demanded she removes
all the mentions of her taking part in the pageant.

Zhu also posted screenshots of her lengthy text-message exchange with DeJack, in which she informs Zhu that there has been
a “huge issue” with her, without providing any details. As Zhu pressed DeJack for more information, the director cited a 2016
tweet by Zhu, reading: “Did you know that the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks?
Fix problems within you own community before blaming others.”

"This is ridiculous and to work with someone that thinks
statistics is racist is the last thing I want to do."

“I’m completely hurt over this but I hope you find a better candidate that will advocate for brainless ideals like ‘world peace,’"
Zhu added.

DeJack did not explicitly accuse Zhu of racism, but the Chinese-American student said that she would “stop by” her house
and “give back the crown/sash” that she was awarded as the winner of the local Miss Michigan pageant, before lashing at
DeJack for implying that the “statistics” she cited were somehow racially biased.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6083]

While there is no mention of a “hijab scandal” in the screenshot Zhu provided, the conservative commentator claimed that it
was one of the reasons she got her crown taken from her. Zhu, then a student of the University of Central Florida, made headlines
in February last year after she refused to participate in a “Try a Hijab” campus event to mark World Hijab Day.

At the time, Zhu took heat on Twitter for her unwillingness to try on the conservative Muslim garment, which she called a
“scarf of oppression.”...'
RT.com:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

She is Intelligent,,,,,,,,They Hate THAT!
She is a Trump Supporter,,,, They Hate THAT!

She is a Beautiful Woman,,,,,,,, Yes of-course they Hate All Free Thinking Beautiful Women!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-19-2019, 06:01 PM)guohua Wrote: She is Intelligent,,,,,,,,They Hate THAT!
She is a Trump Supporter,,,, They Hate THAT!

She is a Beautiful Woman,,,,,,,, Yes of-course they Hate All Free Thinking Beautiful Women!

This is similar to the Twitter storm that's been raging recently over President Trump's suggestions
about the four complaining Democrats.

When asked how the President's tweets are racist, the only answers were that you wouldn't understand
and that anyone asking must be a negative person. (To put it mildly!)

It seems the Left perceive people of colour as a species that should be felt sorry for, regardless of social
standing and self-created lifestyle. To be candid, they don't see them as equals, they see them as lesser...
like animals to be stroked.