Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Propaganda watch
Here is the article and staged photo op that I mentioned above with AOC doing some fake crying at a parking lot fence.   tinylaughing 

Quote:The photographer who took the photos of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appearing to cry at a protest outside a “tent city” in Tornillo, Texas demanded the removal of the images after it was revealed that AOC was actually crying over little more than a few police officers and an empty parking lot as part of a stunt.

Earlier this week, we highlighted the fact that Ocasio-Cortez was clearly trying to mislead the public when she tweeted, “I saw with my own eyes” America was “becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents, & caged them.”

Numerous other photos taken at the scene show that there was no “tent city” or any detained children in AOC’s view. Her emotional reaction to precisely nothing illustrates how the entire stunt was part of a photo-op designed to emotionally manipulate the public.

So, it is purely staged. Notice all her photos are at an angle among the fence & not through the fence. How poignant would it have been to show migrant children trapped in the other side of the fence from Sandy Cortez? So why didn’t they? There was nothing but a building & road!

See the photos here: AOC Photographer Demands Removal of Images Showing Congresswoman Crying Over Nothing
The real downside to Ocasio-Cortez's Border Wall outrage campaign isn't that she's a faker, it's that those behind her and
give the the performances to act out, aren't very good at their jobs. It can also mean that the echelon of the Democrat Party
aren't too-bright when it comes to sending their people out for optic-scoring.

Let's take it that AOC didn't fly down to Tornillo Texas in one of those nasty polluting planes and instead drove her gasoline
-guzzling car down to where the supposed armed Guards patrol a mesh fence to keep out the hundreds of migrants out and
the poor lil' children in.

What for...? In January, USA Today reported on Jan 12, 2019:

Quote:'...No more migrant children were being held at the temporary tent shelter at the Tornillo port of entry as
of Friday morning, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

All children who were at the Texas shelter have been released to sponsors or transferred to other shelters,
said Lynn Johnson, assistant secretary of the Administration for Children and Families.
"Operations at Tornillo will be ongoing to appropriately and adequately continue the path towards closure,"
Johnson said in a statement....'

'...Beto O'Rourke, El Paso's former Democratic congressman, applauded those who joined his protest in Tornillo
last year against the facility and family separations.

"The last child has left Tornillo," O'Rourke wrote on Twitter. "It's good for these kids and their families.
And it shows the power of people who showed up for them and shared with the rest of the country that
we were locking up immigrant kids for months at a time. You made this happen."...'
USA TODAY:

It was a place for holding illegally-entering unaccompanied children whilst investigations were done to discover where their parents
are and hopefully be reunited with them. Cortez can virtue-signal as much as she wants, but it's lawful and appropriate.
Kids shouldn't be wandering the desert, scavenging in some of the most disgusting ways to survive and then... well, where do you
think these children will end-up? This isn't a movie.

But back in her world of Scarlett O'Hara...

Quote:@AOC
Now I’ve seen the inside of these facilities.
It’s not just the kids. It’s everyone. People drinking out of toilets, officers laughing in front of members Congress.
I brought it up to their superiors. They said “officers are under stress & act out sometimes.” No accountability.

This isn't true, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's accusation of illegal immigrants having to drink water from toilets is born from her
ignorance of not reading signs. There's a utility in the toilet for accessing 'Potable' water, acquiring clean water and taking
it away from the toilet facility.

Quote:'A CBP official said Monday in the early evening that plumbing fixtures at the locations Ocasio-Cortez
visited are standard-issue jail appliances with sinks that dispense safe drinking water attached to toilets
in a single unit.

‘Of course that’s what we have,’ the official said. ‘No one is drinking toilet water.
They’re drinking potable water from the sink attached to the toilet. It’s what you would find in every municipal
jail in the United States.’

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5996]

A photo filed in a federal court case in 2016 illustrates the setup in a Tucson, Arizona CBP holding facility.
The official confirmed that it’s identical to what detainees at Texas border stations have access to.'
SOURCE:

The water is clean, it just isn't presented in the way AOC is used to, you see... even though she relies on the tone of her
skin to give her some leeway, she's privileged and plays it as some-type of scalp she's taken from the decadent. 

Cortez is an actress, no matter how they try to twist it. She auditioned for the job 
Snopes -the Left-leaning gate-keeper says it's false and yet reports that a 'Mr. Reagan -a character played by actor Chris Kohls,
admited that AOC is not someone who made her way up the political ladder in the usal sense:

Quote:"AOC did, however, audition for the role of congress woman as a response to an
open casting call by Justice Democrats.

I have never heard of an organization holding auditions, open to the public, for
congressional seats. Perhaps I am naive about that. I have never heard of this,
and the response to my video suggests that most Americans find it inappropriate
as well."
Snopes:

Here she is doing her thing at a fence, the large young woman behind her has a 'Ocasio' t-shirt on
and as you can see, AOC is supposed to be at the gate of a Holding facility and that when the weeping
idiot is there, the gate is open! But many suggest it's a car-park!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5994]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5995]

I would doubt anything she's told to say.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
THESE PEOPLE IN THE TANKS ARE NOT "REFUGEES".

"Refugees" are required by international law to stop in the first country they come to that is not the one they are fleeing from and ask for asylum. These people did not do that.

THESE PEOPLE IN THE TANKS ARE NOT "IMMIGRANTS", UNDOCUMENTED OR OTHERWISE.

"Immigrants" enter a country through a government agency called "Immigration". Matter of fact, that is why they call it "immigration" - because it handles "immigrants". By definition, there is no such thing as an "undocumented immigrant", as all government bureaucracies, Immigration included, are very fond of their paperwork, and left to their own devices will produce entire reams (usually reams in triplicate) of "documentation" on any and all bona-fide immigrants. Therefore, ALL actual immigrants MUST be documented.

Now, when people rush and swarm the boundaries of other people, we have an entirely different name for them other than "immigrant" or "refugee". If we are feeling gracious, we call them "illegal aliens", because they crossed that boundary in contravention of law, and they are alien to the people and nation they are attempting to force themselves into. If we are not feeling particularly gracious, we refer to such interlopers as "invaders" or "invasion forces" - particularly when they hit the wire in a human wave, as is being done here now.

Back in the day, we had a cure for human wave attacks. It involved concertina wire, mines, rockets, and sharp-eyed young men with guns in their hands. That is how one deals properly with invasion forces and human wave attacks of invaders. If they manage to overrun you, then you are done. Finished. Kaputski.

No shits are given in this house, exactly zero shits, about these poor, poor invaders having to stay in cells for their crimes. By rights they should have been shot during their invasion.

I had to take a Facebooker to task just this evening whining about the poor babies in cages. Cry me a friggin' river! Each and every day in America, children are separated from their parents by Child Protective Services for child abuse far less egregious than dragging them across a thousand miles of drug cartel infested desert as part of an invasion force. THAT seems pretty goddamned abusive to me! I don't see where illegal aliens are any better than American citizens... or, looked at from the other direction, I don't see where these invaders' children deserve any less protection than American kids.

Nope. I can be called an old heartless bastard, a racist, or any other shame-attempting epithet the left wants to try to make stick. I do not care. No shits are given, as I am shameless. It don't work on me. I have no shame - other than the shame I would feel for failing to protect my own from invading forces of alien interlopers.

Another thing - Wayfarer. Their dumbassed employees stage a walkout from work because Wayfarer is selling beds and furniture to these camps for children. What the hell are they using to think with? Exactly HOW is it preferable to make the kids sleep on concrete floors because these dumbassed snowflake SJW's don't want to make their lives better even a little bit by providing them with beds?

Fuckin' non-thinking idjits, the bunch of 'em!

I won't do business with Wayfarer any more. Not because they are doing business with government contractors and trying to provide a better world for these poor hapless invading waifs, but because they did not fire every goddamned idiot that walked out, and replace them with folks who have at least a half-functioning brain. An ability to think clearly is something I look for in people fulfilling orders destined for ME, and Wayfarer apparently does not employ such.

So I can't do business with them.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-03-2019, 06:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote: THESE PEOPLE IN THE TANKS ARE NOT "REFUGEES".

"Refugees" are required by international law to stop in the first country they come to that is not the one they are fleeing
from and ask for asylum. These people did not do that.
If I may answer as a general representative of the rationally thinking...
Yep!

Quote:'THESE PEOPLE IN THE TANKS ARE NOT "IMMIGRANTS", UNDOCUMENTED OR OTHERWISE.

"Immigrants" enter a country through a government agency called "Immigration". Matter of fact, that is why they call it "immigration"
- because it handles "immigrants". By definition, there is no such thing as an "undocumented immigrant", as all government bureaucracies,
Immigration included, are very fond of their paperwork, and left to their own devices will produce entire reams (usually reams in triplicate)
of "documentation" on any and all bona-fide immigrants.
Therefore, ALL actual immigrants MUST be documented...'
Yes Sir, I agree.

Quote:'Now, when people rush and swarm the boundaries of other people, we have an entirely different name for them other than "immigrant"
or "refugee". If we are feeling gracious, we call them "illegal aliens", because they crossed that boundary in contravention of law, and they
are alien to the people and nation they are attempting to force themselves into.

If we are not feeling particularly gracious, we refer to such interlopers as "invaders" or "invasion forces" - particularly when they hit the wire
in a human wave, as is being done here now...'

In a normal world and with a decent media, Yes again.

Quote:'Back in the day, we had a cure for human wave attacks. It involved concertina wire, mines, rockets, and sharp-eyed young men
with guns in their hands. That is how one deals properly with invasion forces and human wave attacks of invaders.
If they manage to overrun you, then you are done.
Finished. Kaputski...'

Just try to get onto the grounds of The White House, Pelosi's or Obama's home or even 'ree-Shit-For-All' Bernie's properties,
you'll be seen as an invader and there's obstacles (usually Government funded) to halt your progress.
The Latin word that the security-personal will use as they kick your ribs out is 'usurpator'... it means 'Invader'.

Quote:'I had to take a Facebooker to task just this evening whining about the poor babies in cages. Cry me a friggin' river!
Each and every day in America, children are separated from their parents by Child Protective Services for child abuse far less
egregious than dragging them across a thousand miles of drug cartel infested desert as part of an invasion force.

THAT seems pretty goddamned abusive to me! I don't see where illegal aliens are any better than American citizens...
or, looked at from the other direction, I don't see where these invaders' children deserve any less protection than American kids...'

Ah yes, but will these suffering home-grown children grow up and vote Democrat...? Is it not easier to ignore the public you're supposed
to serve and just illegally import a low-wage-expectant, grateful class of another country who can be told during their assumed indoctrination
of laws, that they're chances of remaining in a more affluent country increase by voting a particular way?

Quote:'Nope. I can be called an old heartless bastard, a racist, or any other shame-attempting epithet the left wants to try to make stick.
I do not care. No shits are given, as I am shameless. It don't work on me. I have no shame - other than the shame I would feel for
failing to protect my own from invading forces of alien interlopers...'

And you're certainly not alone in that way of thinking. Shame of a self-belief is another import, but that's for another day.

Quote:Another thing - Wayfarer. Their dumbassed employees stage a walkout from work because Wayfarer is selling beds and furniture
to these camps for children.

What the hell are they using to think with? Exactly HOW is it preferable to make the kids sleep on concrete floors because these
dumbassed snowflake SJW's don't want to make their lives better even a little bit by providing them with beds?
Fuckin' non-thinking idjits, the bunch of 'em!...'

The media have done a great deal in stoking the fires of hatred, so much so that many cannot see the difference between national
-but benevolent loyalty and down-right animosity towards a group that has a spectrum of reason for invading a prosperous nation.

It's this type of media that make these groups believe self-responsibility is archaic and that only well-dressed Governments can take
care of you.
minusculethumbsup
Aaaaaand ANOTHER thing - since when did it become "unAmerican" to determine how many American citizens there are in America?

The purpose of the US Census is to determine voter apportionment and voting districts. They key word in both of those thoughts is "vote" - non-citizens, who are not supposed to be voting, should not be counted to begin with. What counting them does is give disproportionate weight to votes in that district. For example, if 1/3 of the people in a voting district are illegal, but get counted for that district, then the votes of the people who ARE entitled to vote there are given 133% of the strength that the rest of us in normal districts have.

Nowadays, the census is also used to apportion Federal funds to areas. Counting non-citizens (who do not rate government funds) in these areas also causes them to get a disproportionate amount of federal funding. In other words, illegals who are not funding the government are nevertheless collecting the benefits of funds generated by others.

That just ain't cricket! It's crap like that which has given Commiefornia way too much clout in America, out of all proportion to the amount of the country they actually represent. It's this kind of shit that gives them the de facto power to make law for how chickens in Iowa are farmed.

California should never, EVER, have power over any other state... but here we are.

/end census rant

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

There's a kid missing. There are many theories of what happened and yet, the media don't have
a problem in writing hope, failings, hope again and then deflated rhetoric.
Politicians, Police, publicly-funded investigators, Editors and Journalists, all using the little girl's
situation as a vehicle to get 'Captain Obvious' quotes in the media and for page-filler reasons.

The Mirror.
By Martin FrickerAmy-Clare Martin.
Published: 5 May 2019. Updated: 6 May 2019

Madeleine McCann: Resort worker 'saw child killer' around time toddler vanished.
'...Portuguese detectives are investigating a second German sex offender over Madeleine's
disappearance as 12th anniversary looms.
A former resort worker has told how they saw triple child killer Martin Ney in Praia da Luz around
the time that Madeleine McCann vanished...'

MIRROR:
The Metro.
By Jane Wharton.
Published: 22 Jun 2019.

Madeleine McCann detectives ‘close to a breakthrough’
'Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann during a family holiday in Portugal
are said to be getting closer to solving the mystery...'

METRO:

Manchester Evening News.
By Martin Fricker & John Shammas.
Published: 21 Jun 2019, Updated: 21 Jun 2019.

Madeleine McCann cops 'close in on number one suspect'.
'Portuguese cops investigating the Madeleine McCann case are holding talks with British officers on a
new prime suspect. Recent reports suggested that a “foreign” man was in the Algarve at the time of the
youngster’s disappearance in 2007, with officers turning their focus on him...'

MANCHESTER NEWS:

The Sun.
By Mark Hodge.
Published: 25 Jun 2019. Updated: 26 Jun 2019.

Madeleine McCann news – Met chief Cressida Dick admits missing girl may never be found despite
multimillion-pound search.
'...Britain's top cop Cressida Dick has admitted she doesn't know if the Madeleine McCann case will
ever be solved...'

THE SUN:

The Express.
By John Twomey.
Published: Tue, Jun 25, 2019. Updated: Wed, Jun 26, 2019

Madeleine McCann: Police 'closing in on new suspect'
'...Madeleine McCann's parents were given new hope of finding their daughter after police
in Portugal were said to be closing in on a suspect...'

EXPRESS:

The Sun.
By Tracey Kandohla.
Published: 16 Jul 2019. Updated: 16 Jul 2019.

DON'T GIVE UP' Brit tourists to take official Find Madeleine McCann posters on holiday this year.
'Brit tourists are being urged to take posters of Madeleine McCann on their holidays in a desperate
bid to help trace the missing girl after more than 12 years...'
SOURCE:

The kid is still missing.
If you're Hitler-white, it's obvious you're a racist. If you're Obama-black, you can't be racist.
But if you have a non-white beauty-contest winner, then surely she should tow the 'Orange-Man-Bad'-line,
shouldn't she?

However, if you're not a Trump-hater, then your skin colour may have to be re-evaluated.

Quote:Miss Michigan Stripped Of Title Over Racist Social Media Posts.

'Miss Michigan Kathy Zhu has been stripped of her title over racist social media posts.
The 20-year-old, who is a Donald Trump supporter, model and activist, has over 70,000 followers on Instagram and Twitter.

Zhu, known for sparking controversies such as "Try a Hijab," rose to fame after winning the 2019 Miss Indiana and Michigan
World America titles.

However, she has now been stripped of the  Miss Michigan title after her tweet about black gun violence and other insensitive
posts. Reports highlight the University of Michigan student’s offending tweets, such as the one that said:  “Did you know the
majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your community first before blaming others.”
Zhu was born in China and immigrated to the U.S. when she was five.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6084]

On her Twitter page Zhu also shared a screenshot of an email from Laurie DeJack, Miss World America Michigan state director,
highlighting that she had been accused of being racist, Islamophobic and insenstive.

“It has been brought to the attention of Miss World America that your social media accounts contain offensive, insensitive and
inappropriate content, and in violation of MWA’s Rules and Conditions, specifically the contestant requirement of ‘being of
good character and whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute Miss World America or any person associated
with the organization,” DeJack wrote in the email.

“Therefore, and effective immediately, MWA does not recognize you as a participant of any sort or in any capacity as it relates
to any and all events of MWA. Furthermore, let this communication serve as an official notice to remove any mention of yourself
as a participant in MWA from all social media platforms,” she said.

In her reply email, Zhu argued that statistics and facts are not always pleasant. “It's disgusting how you would rather lie to the
public’s face than be supportive of someone that is trying to make a difference by talking about subjects that no one dares to
say,” she wrote.

In regards to the hijab incident, Zhu said a Muslim woman tried to forcibly put a hijab on her head without her permission.
She also pointed out that women in the Middle East are being stoned to death for refusing to wear hijabs.
“Are the people in MWA implying that they advocate for the punishment of women who refuse to wear hijab,” Zhu questioned.

Quote:@PoliticalKathy
Follow Follow @PoliticalKathy

Miss World America's State/National/Chief Director accused me of being racist, Islamaphobic, and insensitive.
They stripped me of my Miss Michigan title due to my refusal to try on a hijab in 2018, my tweet about black on
black gun violence, and "insensitive" statistical tweets.

Conservatives have come out in support of the beauty queen, calling MWA's response as "unbelievable." Lauren Chen,
BlazeTV host, wrote that the fact these pageant people find her views offensive speaks more about their own bigotry than
anything else.

John Hawkins, a podcaster, also came out in Zhu’s support saying that a conservative woman isn’t even allowed to enter a
beauty pageant anymore without holding politically correct opinions...'
IBTimes:

Or

Quote:Pro-Trump Miss Michigan who refused to try on hijab stripped of title over twitter posts – report.

'Ardent Trump supporter Kathy Zhu has said she was stripped of a Miss World America title after the organizers took issue
with her black-on-black violence tweet and her refusal to try on a hijab as part of a school activity.

Prominent conservative commentator Kathy Zhu, known as Political Kathy on Twitter, posted a screenshot of an email by state
director of the Miss World America beauty pageant for Michigan, Laurie DeJack, notifying her that she must dissociate herself
from the contest due to “offensive, insensitive and inappropriate content” found on her social media.

DeJack said that the MWA no longer recognizes her as a “participant of any sort or in any capacity” and demanded she removes
all the mentions of her taking part in the pageant.

Zhu also posted screenshots of her lengthy text-message exchange with DeJack, in which she informs Zhu that there has been
a “huge issue” with her, without providing any details. As Zhu pressed DeJack for more information, the director cited a 2016
tweet by Zhu, reading: “Did you know that the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks?
Fix problems within you own community before blaming others.”

"This is ridiculous and to work with someone that thinks
statistics is racist is the last thing I want to do."

“I’m completely hurt over this but I hope you find a better candidate that will advocate for brainless ideals like ‘world peace,’"
Zhu added.

DeJack did not explicitly accuse Zhu of racism, but the Chinese-American student said that she would “stop by” her house
and “give back the crown/sash” that she was awarded as the winner of the local Miss Michigan pageant, before lashing at
DeJack for implying that the “statistics” she cited were somehow racially biased.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6083]

While there is no mention of a “hijab scandal” in the screenshot Zhu provided, the conservative commentator claimed that it
was one of the reasons she got her crown taken from her. Zhu, then a student of the University of Central Florida, made headlines
in February last year after she refused to participate in a “Try a Hijab” campus event to mark World Hijab Day.

At the time, Zhu took heat on Twitter for her unwillingness to try on the conservative Muslim garment, which she called a
“scarf of oppression.”...'
RT.com:

She is Intelligent,,,,,,,,They Hate THAT!
She is a Trump Supporter,,,, They Hate THAT!

She is a Beautiful Woman,,,,,,,, Yes of-course they Hate All Free Thinking Beautiful Women!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-19-2019, 06:01 PM)guohua Wrote: She is Intelligent,,,,,,,,They Hate THAT!
She is a Trump Supporter,,,, They Hate THAT!

She is a Beautiful Woman,,,,,,,, Yes of-course they Hate All Free Thinking Beautiful Women!

This is similar to the Twitter storm that's been raging recently over President Trump's suggestions
about the four complaining Democrats.

When asked how the President's tweets are racist, the only answers were that you wouldn't understand
and that anyone asking must be a negative person. (To put it mildly!)

It seems the Left perceive people of colour as a species that should be felt sorry for, regardless of social
standing and self-created lifestyle. To be candid, they don't see them as equals, they see them as lesser...
like animals to be stroked.
I'm shocked... shocked -I say, to see this sort of behavior.
But not from an ideology that holds sub-titles that frowns on homosexuality, oh no, not that.

I'm shocked due to it being actually reported in the Established media!

Quote:Muslim woman wearing a niqab shouts 'shame on all of you despicable people' in shocking homophobic
rant 
at Pride march in London.

*She repeatedly screeches 'God made Adam and Eve' and wags her finger at man 
*The 'disgusting abuse' happened in Walthamstow, east London, yesterday
*Metropolitan Police is investigating and branded the shocking rant a hate crime

'This is the shocking moment a Muslim woman spits homophobic abuse at a reveller on a Pride march in east London.
The niqab-wearing woman was filmed screaming 'shame on you' to a man draped in the LGBT rainbow flag during the
rally on Hoe Street, Walthamstow, yesterday...'

That's the name of the street...? Seriously?!!

Quote:'...She screeches 'God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve' while a marshal in a high-vis jacket moves in to shield
the clearly shaken Pride marcher. The video was shared on Twitter by Yusuf Patel who wrote: 'Disgusting homophobic
abuse at those on Waltham Forest Pride today.

'No matter what form hate comes in, we must stamp it out and say no to all forms of hate! 'Also, very importantly we cannot
call out one form of hate but be silent/complicit on others.'...'

Notice how the Marshall steers the Pride marcher away, not the other way around. Both members of the public and both
members of a chosen belief-system. So what makes them different...? That's right, the in-built skin-colour reaction of the
Marshall.

Quote:'...The confrontation also sparked fury among locals who have hit out at the abusive Muslim woman. Walthamstow MP Stella
Creasey condemned the homophobic rant as 'hatred'.

She tweeted: 'Gutted to see this and clear such hatred isn't acceptable anywhere let alone in our home town -proud that many
from all faiths and none today including Islam joined the Waltham Forest Pride march to show Walthamstow really does mean
welcome.'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6133]

The Walthamstow arm of the Metropolitan Police said officers are investigating and branded the abuse a hate crime. 
The force tweeted: 'We are aware of footage circulating on social media of abuse directed at those taking part in the Waltham
Forest Pride event and enquiries are underway. 
'Abusing someone because of their sexual orientation or gender identity is a hate crime.

'If you have been verbally or physically abused, harassed or attacked in any way by someone because you are or they think
you are LGBT+ please report these crimes to police or through a third party agency.'

Some 48 per cent of Walthamstow residents are from a minority ethnic background, and 22 per cent are Muslim...'
Daily Mail:

Ahem... remember Mr. Cleese's comment about London not looking 'English' anymore?!!
I'm sure the Face Recognition technology will assist in finding this so-called bigot.
tinywhat

But, But, But,,,, Cultural Diversity if Good For The World,,,,,, as long as it's their Culture you are Accepting and Assimilate into!   tinysure

@"BIAD" ,,,,, You and the UK must be Respectful, Understand, Open Minded and Loving to the Mayor's Extended Family! tinywondering
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Same event, two different views. Journalism is dead.

Quote:Trump signs bipartisan budget and debt deal into law

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Friday signed a bipartisan debt increase and new set of
spending limits that would help lock in spending increases for the Pentagon and elsewhere in the budget.

The hard-won agreement permits the government to resume borrowing to pay its bills and sets an overall $1.37
trillion limit on agency budgets approved by Congress annually. It also ends automatic spending cuts and eliminates
the prospect of an October government shutdown.

The Senate voted 67-28 on Thursday to send the legislation to Trump. The House had already passed the bill.
The legislation was a victory for both House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., a lead negotiator, and top Senate Republican
Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., who was the key force in favor among Capitol Hill Republicans.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6167]
Provided by The Associated Press Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., left, joins Speaker
of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., as she signs the budget package just passed in the Senate to permit
the government to resume borrowing to pay all of its obligations and would remove the prospect of a
government shutdown in October, at the Capitol in Washington, Thursday, Aug. 1, 2019.
(AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

But conservative Republicans called the measure a bad deal that permits unchecked federal borrowing for two years and
pays too much ransom to Pelosi's demands for new funds for domestic priorities sought by Democrats.

Follow-up legislation would fill in the line-by-line details of agency budgets when the Senate returns in September.
Trump is sure to continue seeking billions of dollars for border security and wall construction, but unlike last year he does
not appear eager for a government shutdown over it...'
MSN:

Quote:'Self-inflicted wound': Donald Trump signs budget bill as experts warn he's on track to add trillions to U.S. debt.

'WASHINGTON – Donald Trump promised during his campaign that if he won the White House, he would wipe out the
national debt in just eight years. But in his first 2½ years in office, he has gone in the opposite direction.

Trump Friday signed into law a budget bill hammered out with leaders of the Democratic-led House and the Republican
-controlled Senate. It was a rare bipartisan agreement but some in the GOP were furious over the increase in spending. 

The legislation will add an estimated $1.7 trillion to the national debt over the next decade, according to an analysis by the
nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6168]

That’s not all: When other bills that Trump has signed are factored in, Trump’s total contribution to the national debt is
projected to top $4.1 trillion, the budget watchdog group said. “Our national debt is a self-inflicted wound,” said Maya
MacGuineas, the group’s president. “It will take the kind of leadership that currently doesn't exist in Washington to fix.”

A spokesman for the White House Office of Management and Budget defended Trump's fiscal record.

"Washington has a spending problem and President Trump has committed to using every tool at his disposal to help get
our fiscal house back in order," spokesman Jacob Wood said. "This can be seen through the many actions he’s taken:
balanced budgets, rescissions package, and even deregulation efforts.

"This administration will continue to find areas where we can cut federal spending to ensure we provide relief to future
generations of Americans. We encourage Congress to do the same." The national debt already has grown at a fast clip
and surpassed $22 trillion for the first time in February, a milestone that experts say is further proof the country is on an
unsustainable financial path. As of Friday, the debt stood at $22.55 trillion.

For Americans, the growing debt should be a concern, experts said, because over time it can push up interest rates for
consumers and businesses. The higher rates can ripple through the economy, nudging up rates for mortgages, corporate
bonds and other types of consumer and business loans.

Analysts warn the debt will climb even higher under the new budget deal, which provides a broad outline for $2.7 trillion in
spending and raises the debt ceiling over the next two years. That amounts to a $320 billion increase over spending limits.

Under the agreement, negotiated by the White House and congressional Democrats, spending will jump by 21 percent during
Trump’s first term, adding $1.7 trillion to the projected debt, the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget said.

More: Debt and deficits are skyrocketing. How does it affect you?
Trump was elected in part because he promised to get the nation’s finances in order and eliminate the national debt.
But Thursday, just a few hours before the Senate voted 67-28 to give final approval to the new budget agreement, Trump took
to Twitter and praised the spending package.

“Budget Deal is phenomenal for our Great Military, our Vets, and Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!” he wrote. “Two year deal gets us past the
Election. Go for it Republicans, there is always plenty of time to CUT!”

'Get rid of the fat': Why Uncle Sam's annual budget is a lot different from yours
The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, said the budget deal will pile on $2 trillion in debt.

The agreement "fails to cut billions of dollars in waste, spends too much on programs that aren’t priorities, and effectively kills
one of the few remaining mechanisms to curb unsustainable federal spending," said Kay Coles James, the group's president.
"We can and should do better."

With Trump's signing of the spending bill, "we increase the pace of our march of fiscal irresponsibility," said Michael Peterson,
chief executive officer of the Peter G. Peterson Foundation, a nonpartisan organization working to address the country’s long
-term fiscal challenges.

"The last thing America needs is more debt as we face critical challenges from rising inequality to unaffordable healthcare to
faltering infrastructure," Peterson said. "...The truth is that we can invest in our future and manage our debt at the same time.
Lawmakers have no shortage of options to pay for their priorities and improve our fiscal sustainability,  and the sooner we begin
to face up to this challenge, the easier it will be.”

Other bills that Trump signed into law also will raise the national debt considerably in the coming decade, MacGuineas’ group
warned. Trump’s $1.5 trillion package of tax cuts approved in 2017 is projected to boost the debt by $1.8 trillion, according to
the budget watchdog group’s analysis. But that number could easily climb higher if lawmakers extend the individual tax cuts that
are set to expire after 2025. That would add another $1 trillion to the debt.

A separate budget bill negotiated last year by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and Senate Minority Leader
Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. – and signed into law by Trump – would add $445 billion to the national debt.
Other legislation signed by Trump would boost the debt by another $155 billion, the budget watchdog’s analysis concluded.
MacGuineas slammed the government spending as “a shameful period of fiscal recklessness” and warned that it amounted to
“generational theft.”

“Going forward, the choices are now going to get even tougher,” she said. “Future Congresses and presidents will have less
room to enact big ideas. They will be tethered to cleaning up the past.”
What national debt? Budget deal shows neither GOP nor Democratic Party cares...'
USA Today:

And only the last sentence of the USA Today article is neutral by being negative to both parties!

Anime gets its #MeToo moment in clash between Dallas-area voice actors

Quote:In the world of English-dubbed anime, Grapevine resident Vic Mignogna is a voice to be reckoned with.

Mignogna once again voiced fan favorite “Broly” in the latest installment of the Dragon Ball Z series, and the movie, released in January, skyrocketed to a $22.7 million U.S. box office in less than a week. It looked like 2019 would be another can’t-miss year for the actor.
But the wildly successful opening also unleashed a torrent of chatter about the 56-year-old actor’s long-rumored alleged inappropriate behavior — such as aggressive kisses, hugs and unwanted sexual advances — with women.

Mignogna lost a deal with a Flower Mound-based anime distribution company. Conventions began to remove him from their lineups. Thousands of enthusiasts rushed to pick a side in the social media warfare hashtagged #kickvic and #IStandWithVic.

This fierce battle over Mignogna has become the first big test of the #MeToo movement in the multimillion-dollar anime industry in America. What makes the case unusual in this era is that Mignogna is digging in and fighting back in court with a lawsuit alleging, among other things, defamation. He and his fervent fans have labeled the allegations lies, exaggerations and ploys for attention. Some fans allegedly have harassed the accusers, posting online photos of their homes and vehicles and berating them in phone calls disguised as friends and family.

[Image: 1564789526-531806186.jpg?q=30&w=200&fit=...at&frame=1]
Actor Vic Mignogna at the Webby Awards in New York City on May 16, 2016. 

(Mark Sagliocco/Getty Images)

Mignogna, meanwhile, bolstered by a GoFundMe war chest brimming with more than $236,000 from his supporters, is suing Funimation Productions, two female voice actors from the Dallas area and the fiancé of one of the women.

Attorney Sam Johnson, who represents Jamie Marchi, one of the women named in the lawsuit, said in an interview with The Dallas Morning News that the significance of the case is even bigger than what can be put into court filings and arguments.

“It’s the impact this case could have on this industry and certainly on our clients — and the broader cultural changes and the impact a case like this has on that broader movement,” he said.

Funimation, owned by Sony Pictures Television, declined to speak about the defamation lawsuit, saying it does not comment on pending litigation.

Mignogna’s Tyler-based attorney, Ty Beard, did not respond to repeated phone calls and email messages seeking comment for this story. An effort to reach Mignogna through a convention booking agent was also unsuccessful.

Asked during his June 26 deposition about the perception of some that he is “a sexual assaulter,” Mignogna responded, “there are an awful lot of fans out there who are really desperate for attention,” so they make up stories about him sexually assaulting them to gain the spotlight.

#Kickvic chorus begins

All three individuals targeted in Mignogna’s lawsuit were among the scores of anime talent and fans who, beginning early this year, tweeted critically about the actor’s behavior. The intense fallout developed around a single anonymous tweet from “hanleia,” posted Jan. 16, the same day Dragon Ball Super: Broly opened in the U.S. The tweet said Mignogna was a “homophobic rude a--hole who has been creepy to underage female fans for over 10 years.”

Anime voice actor Monica Rial retweeted “hanleia’s” accusation. The next day, she reposted two tweets by animation and gaming aficionado Kaylyn Saucedo that accused Mignogna of “great volumes of sexual misconduct” and urged Funimation to reconsider its hiring of him.

The “hanleia” tweet was reposted more than 4,000 times and prompted more than 400 comments, including from some who shared their own uncomfortable encounters with the voice actor.

The #kickvic chorus had begun. Years of whispers had finally culminated in outcries.

Mignogna responded quickly. In an online chat with his fan club Jan. 19, he reminded his legion of Risembool Rangers that rumors “have been slung around for many, many years.” And, he said, “None of these outrageous stories are true.”

“I’ll hug 1,000 people and 999 will say, ‘he’s so kind and open and friendly with his fans’ and one will say ‘he hugged me too tight and it was creepy,'" Mignogna said during the chat. “So it appears that I am going to need to revise the way I interact with fans at conventions.”

The next day, on Twitter, he called the growing accusations “heartbreaking” and posted this denial:  “I am NOT homophobic, NOT anti-semitic, NOT a predator of any sort.”

Quote:
pic.twitter.com/dbo5uI8V1v

— vic mignogna (@vicmignogna) January 21, 2019

Several weeks later, Rial tweeted, “IT HAPPENED TO ME I’m only one voice in a sea of many ... He’s hurt enough people. He’s a sick man and he needs help.”

That same day, Feb. 6, fellow voice actor Marchi tweeted: “I want him to feel an ounce of the pain he’s caused others and then [expletive] choke on it.”

On Feb. 8, she tweeted details of an incident in which she said Mignogna violently pulled her hair in a tense office encounter.

Regarding Marchi’s tweet about the hair-pulling incident in the Funimation lobby, Mignogna said in his deposition, “it was not painful, it was not
hurtful, it was not sexual.”

On Feb. 19, Rial tweeted a lengthy post in which she alleged that Vic grabbed her in a hotel room and forcibly kissed her without her consent at an anime convention in 2007.

Rial said that she decided to go public with her account of Mignogna’s actions “to put a face to the voices.”

“There were so many stories out there, but because they were these faceless voices on the internet, nobody wanted to believe them,” Rial said in an interview with The Dallas Morning News on July 24.

Quote:These last few weeks have been some of the hardest of my lifetime. Please understand that we are ALL hurting. No matter what you choose to believe, please be kind. <3 pic.twitter.com/bBM2j5etVk
— Monica Rial (@Rialisms) February 20, 2019

Mignogna denied Rial’s account and said he could never recall an instance when she was even in his hotel room.

Ronald Toye, Rial’s fiancé, repeatedly used the label “predator” online in reference to Mignogna and said more than 100 individuals had made accusations “of assault,” that the allegations were “corroborated” and that “[there were] mounds of testimony.”

Dallas attorney Sean Lemoine, part of the team fighting Mignogna’s suit, said Toye “came to the defense of his fiancee” and his inclusion in the lawsuit is an attempt to “break down the women’s support system.”

Funimation severs ties

Amid the intense online pressure and blowback from Mignogna’s fans, anime conventions quietly removed him from their celebrity lineups, and several online publications, including the Anime News Network, published stories about his behavior based on reports from mostly unidentified fans and industry insiders.

Flower Mound-based Funimation, which dubs and distributes anime shows, including much of the Dragon Ball franchise, announced in February that it had severed ties with Mignogna after an internal investigation. The statement included few specifics but said, “We do not condone any kind of harassment or threatening behavior.”

Quote:
Everyone, we wanted to give you an update on the Vic Mignogna situation. Following an investigation, Funimation recast Vic Mignogna in Morose Mononokean Season 2. Funimation will not be engaging Mignogna in future productions.
— Funimation ?⚛️ (@FUNimation) February 11, 2019

Mignogna, who voiced beloved character Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist and played Captain Kirk in the live-action Star Trek Continues Web series, felt he was effectively blacklisted.

The actor said that loss of work seriously hit him in the wallet. According to the lawsuit, Mignogna attends 35 to 40 fan conventions each year and earns a sizable income from those events, both through contracts with the convention producers and from autographs, photos and guest panels.

Mignogna acknowledged in his deposition that people have commented negatively for years about his behavior. Mignogna said that although he no longer intends to hug or kiss fans of any age, he disagreed with a lawyer’s suggestion that kissing children on the forehead or cheek is creepy.

He said the action is “a symbol of kindness or appreciation.”

A GoFundMe account, opened by Minnesota lawyer Nick Rekieta, is helping to pay for the voice actor's legal fight. Mignogna, who said in his deposition that he did not previously know Rekieta, also stated that it was Rekieta who suggested that he hire Beard as his attorney.
Mignogna’s lawsuit, filed April 18 in Tarrant County, alleges defamation, tortious interference and other charges against Rial, Toye, Marchi and Funimation.

During one of Rekieta’s many online commentaries, he explained his motives for pushing for the lawsuit: “The biggest one is I just don’t like any of the defendants and I think they’re terrible people and I want to see them ground into dust. Because when you lie to take away a man’s livelihood you deserve to be ground into dust.”

[Image: 1564790806-grigsby-col----mignogna-lawsu...at&frame=1]
Monica Rial (left) and Jamie Marchi, photographed at The Dallas Morning News on July 24, are two of the defendants named in Vic Mignogna's lawsuit.

(Ryan Michalesko/Staff Photographer)

Affidavits pile up

But the lawsuit opened Mignogna up to more accusations. A defense filing July 19 included 10 signed affidavits that accuse Mignogna of, at the very least, poor judgment with women.

The statements include allegations from a then-high school sophomore about Mignogna’s unwanted advances in 1989, allegations from two convention staffers who allege he stal
ked a Japanese singer at an anime event and a voice actor who says Mignogna aggressively tried twice, in 2008 and 2010, to pressure her to have sex.

The latest defense filing, submitted Tuesday, includes detailed statements by twin sisters who allege that, when they were 22, Mignogna, in his early 50s at the time, tried to coax both of them into having sex and forcibly kissed them during a 2015 anime convention. The two women say in their affidavits that they shared their stories as part of Funimation’s internal investigation of the accusations against Mignogna.

A hearing is set for Sept. 6 for a judge to consider the four defendants’ anti-SLAPP motions, in effect seeking a court ruling against what they believe is an unjust lawsuit for the purpose of censoring, intimidating and silencing critics. SLAPP stands for strategic lawsuit against public participation.

The court will rule in each of the motions and, if a decision goes in a defendant’s favor, the plaintiff must step up and show probability — with evidence — that he will prevail.

Lemoine, one of the attorneys representing Rial and Toye, said “the Texas anti-SLAPP was designed to stop bullies from beating down people for telling the truth and having their say.”

Rial, who has lived in the Dallas area for about a decade, and Marchi, a North Texas resident for 15 years, talked in the July 24 interview about the relentless harassment from Mignogna’s fans. Marchi said, “It’s been really hard. But I would do it again.”

“The greater good was way more important than either one of us in this,” she said. “I’m standing up for so many women and victims who feel like they can’t say anything.”

Rial and Marchi each recounted examples of the backlash since they released their stories on social media: the posting of private information and harassment online and in phone calls, efforts to have the women fired or banned from fan events, and a barrage of death threats.

[Image: 1564790836-grigsby-col----mignogna-lawsu...at&frame=1]
Sean Lemoine is among the team of lawyers representing Monica Rial and Ron Toye.

(Ryan Michalesko/Staff Photographer)

Marchi said that staff at conventions and studios tell her that they "are constantly getting harassing emails about us. Even our friends or colleagues we've simply done a panel discussion with — they are doxing those people and making it very known ... that they will get the same treatment we are."

Doxing refers to the online posting of personal information, such as home addresses and photos of residences and vehicles. Lemoine said Mignogna's online supporters are using this tactic "in a transparent attempt to intimidate witnesses in this war against two women."

Rial’s allegations about the verbal abuse against her in the past six months were similar to Marchi’s, and she, too, was steadfast about her actions.

“With everything I’ve been through — the death threats, the hatred, the trying to ruin my career, trying to get me fired because I came out and told the truth,” Rial said. “That is worth it if it saves one woman, one girl from having to deal with this kind of situation again.”

Both women also said they were thankful to be in this together. “We know this is going to be awful and who knows how long it’s going to be this awful,” Rial said. “But as long as we’ve got each other, and we’re standing together strong, let’s get the truth out there.”

Updated at 4 p.m. Aug. 3 
to clarify that it was Mignogna, not Rekieta, who said the two did not know each other before the establishment of the GoFundMe account and that Rekieta suggested he hire Ty Beard.

the reason
well take one of the affidavitts left out of the article was from one of the supposed main witnesses

Said it never happened
Kiwi Farms - Wikpedia

Quote:Kiwi Farms

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kiwi Farms[Image: 250px-KiwiFarmsLogo.svg.png]
Type of site
Forum
Available in
English, with the exception of the 'Internationale Clique' subforum for non-English discussions
Owner
Joshua 'Null' Moon
Website
https://kiwifarms.net
Alexa rank
[Image: 11px-Increase2.svg.png] 10,101 (Global, April 2019)[1]
Commercial
Yes[2]
Registration
Optional
Launched
4 February 2013; 6 years ago
Current status
Kiwi Farms, formerly known as CWCki Forums, is an American Internet forum dedicated to the ongoing harassment and stalking of online figures and communities it deems "lolcows": the eccentric, artistic, or mentally ill.[3]

The targets of threads are often subject to doxing, sealioning and other forms of organized group trolling, including real-life harassment by users.[4][5]
Contents
History
The website was originally launched as an imageboard dedicated to transgender webcomic artist Christine Weston Chandler, known as Chris-Chan, who came to prominence in 2007 on 4chan's video game board for Sonichu, a mix-up of Sonic the Hedgehog from the franchise of the same name and Pikachu from the Pokémon series, webcomic.[4]

On January 24, 2017, the website was briefly shut down after investigative work by Samuel Collingwood Smith (also known online as Vordrak and Matthew Hopkins), who in the previous year had been awarded £10,000 in defamation damages by UK courts against Encyclopedia Dramatica users “LikeICare” and “KiwiDynastia".[6] The site was reopened roughly a month later.[citation needed]

Controversies

Suicide of Chloe Sagal

In 2013, video game developer Chloe Sagal became a target of Kiwi Farms after EuroGamer.net reported Sagal's Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign had been flagged for "suspicious activity", having raised over $30,000 for an alleged metal poisoning treatment to remove shrapnel from a car accident it was found that Sagal had intended to use the proceeds for sex reassignment surgery. Sagal later committed suicide by self-immolation on June 19, 2018.[7][8]

Christchurch mosque shootings

In March 2019, Kiwi Farms became notable for republishing both the livestream and the manifesto of Brenton Tarrant, the perpetrator of the 2019 Christchurch mosque shootings. Shortly after, Moon publicly denied a request by New Zealand Police to voluntarily hand over all data on posts relating to the shooting, including the IP addresses of posters and their emails.[9] Moon responded aggressively, calling New Zealand a "shithole country",[9] and stated that he does not "give a single solitary fuck what section 50 of your faggot law says about sharing your email".[10][11]
Moon's response garnered mixed to negative reception. New Zealand publications that covered the story criticized Moon for his rudeness and unwillingness to cooperate with law enforcement; Newshub called Moon's message "aggressive" and "mocking".[12]

See also
References

[*]"Kiwifarms.net Traffic, Demographics and Competitors – Alexa". www.alexa.com. Retrieved 17 April 2019.

[*]Moon, Joshua. "Ad discussion". Kiwi Farms. Retrieved 18 April 2019.

[*]"Kiwi Farms Lolcow Flowchart". knowyourmeme.com. knowyourmeme.com. Retrieved July 5, 2019.

[*]Pless, Margaret (July 19, 2016). "Kiwi Farms, the Web's Biggest Community of Stalkers". Intelligencer. New York Magazine. Retrieved May 12, 2019.

[*]Shepherd, Marshall (March 17, 2019). "'Sealioning' Is A Common Trolling Tactic On Social Media--What Is It?". Forbes. Forbes. Retrieved July 5, 2019.

[*]Corefield, Gareth (July 29, 2016). "Encyclopedia Dramatica user hit with £10k damages after calling ex-councillor a 'paedo'". The Register.

[*]Katzowitz, Josh (June 25, 2018). "Transgender game developer who'd been bullied online dies by suicide". The Daily Dot. Retrieved May 18, 2019.

[*]Fogel, Stefanie (June 26, 2018). "Video Game Developer Dies After Setting Herself on Fire". Variety. Retrieved May 17, 2019.

[*]Bayer, Kurt. "Owner of notorious 8chan internet site in bid to deflect blame for role in Christchurch mosque terror attacks". New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 7 May 2019.

[*]O'Neill, Marnie (19 March 2019). "Website Kiwi Farms refuses to surrender data linked to accused Christchurch terrorist Brendan Tarrant". news.com.au. Archived from the original on 18 March 2019. Retrieved 19 March 2019.

[*]"Christchurch mosque shootings: Website Kiwi Farms refuses to surrender data linked to accused". The New Zealand Herald. Archived from the original on 18 March 2019. Retrieved 19 March 2019.

1. "Kiwi Farms website refuses to help police in Christchurch terror case". Newshub. March 18, 2019.
[*]
External links

[*]

Why post this here
Propaganda

Yeah it does not match the story of what happened

Take the new zealand thing

completely different version

here is the main site

Kiwi Farms
Oh my... I was concerned that comedy might be dead!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6190]

And thank God for Mark Steyn.

Propaganda, the wallowing swamp of the dying MSM.
Same incident, different accentuation to aggravate European readers.

First, KDKA CBS Pittsburgh.

Quote:Police Arrest Suspect In Downtown Double Stabbing
August 8, 2019 at 8:14 pm

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Pittsburgh Police investigators have arrested a suspect in connection to a double stabbing
that took place downtown/ James Wyatt, a 23-year-old from McKeesport was arrested on charges of criminal homicide
and aggravated assault.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6215]
James Wyatt.

Police say there is no evidence to suggest this was racially or religiously motivated.
“We will conduct a complete and thorough investigation of this tragic incident to include motive,” Major Crimes Commander
Victor Joseph said. “At this time we do not have any evidence to suggest this was a hate crime.”

The woman at the bus stop was not wearing religious headwear and the second victim may have been wearing a hijab,
according to police.

According to Pittsburgh Police Chief Scott Schubert, a Zone 2 police officer was patrolling the area when he noticed a woman
sleeping under a bus shelter, when the officer turned his patrol car around to check on the woman.
Chief Schubert says as the officer was talking with her, Wyatt came around his back and struck the woman with a knife.
He then turned around and stabbed a second woman.

Janice Purdue-Dance, age 61 from Erie, ultimately died from her wounds and the second woman is in stable condition.
Police transported Wyatt to their headquarters for questioning prior to charging him...'
KDKA:

Now, the same story and a day later, but published across the pond by The Daily Star.

Quote:Shocking moment knifeman arrested after stabbing Muslim women in hijabs.
Published 9th August 2019

A knifeman has attacked two women wearing hijabs in a brutal assault – with one dying from her injuries.

'The victims were allegedly stabbed in the chest and neck in the city of Pittsburgh, the US, around 11.30am local time this
morning. Their attacker reportedly struck outside the Burlington Coat Factory clothes store in the city centre.
Dramatic pictures show him being forced into a police car at gunpoint.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6216]

Pittsburgh Police Chief Scott Schubert said an officer was talking to one of the women before a man approached from behind
and stabbed her. He then reportedly knifed a second woman before being subdued by the officer and taken into custody.

One victim was rushed to hospital in a critical condition but later died.
The other sustained minor injuries.  
Several eyewitnesses told local media that the victims were wearing hijabs, a Muslim veil...'
DailyStar:

See...? deliberate shit-stirring for ratings. No name offered by The Star, but a half-truth emphasis on the Muslim-slant.

Here'a great non-story about a US political official not saying something insulting about immigrants.

It doesn't say which five year-old from Sky News wrote it, but I did find it ironic when I saw the:
'Why you can trust Sky News'-link on the page.

Quote:Trump aide: Statue of Liberty's 'huddled masses' message only applies to Europeans.

The statue and the poem's words are an iconic symbol of America's historically accepting stance towards migrants.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6231]

'The Statue of Liberty's famous 'huddled masses' inscription only applies to "people coming from Europe", according
to America's acting director of citizenship and immigration services. 

Ken Cuccinelli, a top Trump administration official, said America is looking to receive migrants "who can stand on their
own two feet"...'

Wait for it, I'm sure somewhere in this filler Cuccinelli says what the headline tells us. But first, some mild background
information that will hopefully bore the reader enough that they won't go looking for the alleged slur.

Quote:'...Emma Lazarus' 1883 poem was cast in bronze beneath the monument in 1903.
The statue and the poem's words are an iconic symbol and visual beacon to millions of immigrants as they travelled to
America and pulled into New York Harbour.

It reads: "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your
teeming shore."

Mr Cuccinelli, a failed Republican governor candidate who was previously a harsh critic of Donald Trump, was asked
on US news service NPR whether the words "give me your tired, your poor" were part of the American ethos...'

We've got the African-and Middle Eastern-hating bastard now! Here we go....

Quote:'...He said: "They certainly are. Give me your tired and your poor who can stand on their own two feet and who will
not become a public charge."...'

Whoa, wait a minute... where's the 'European-Only' comment? The poem was written due to:
"...The "huddled masses" refers to the large numbers of immigrants arriving in the United States in the 1880s.
Lazarus was an activist and advocate for Jewish refugees fleeing persecution in Czarist Russia..."
LINK HERE AND HERE FOR REAL EVIDENCE.

Since New York is on the eastern seaboard and to flee Russia, one would travel west, how does this sh*tty article stretch
that Emma Lazarus meant only Europeans? We know Ken Cuccinelli never said because it's not in this news-piece!

Quote:'...Earlier this week, a photo of a mural painted last month by British immigrant Izaac Zevalking in Las Vegas went viral.
It shows the Statue of Liberty arrested, handcuffed and bent over the bonnet of a US immigration vehicle...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6232]

Well that little ditty was insightful and relevant to the story.

Quote:'...The comments come as a new Trump administration policy is touted which could see green cards denied to migrants who
seek public assistance...'

I... I just can't.  tinysure 

Quote:'...Democrats and immigrant-rights groups say the changes would scare those who need it away from asking for help
and would in effect prevent many migrants from poorer countries in Latin America and Africa from moving to the US.

President Trump has repeatedly made slurs and racist comments about immigrants from black and Hispanic countries,
including calling Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals...'
SKY News:

Sorry Mr. Cuccinelli, this wasn't about you. On the plus-side, I think we can safely say to Sky News:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6233]

The things you do for hate.

Quote:Jimmy Kimmel Live! fined $395,000 over presidential alert skit.

'ABC talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live! has been fined $395,000 (£326,000) for mimicking a presidential alert
on the programme, a US regulator announced.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6237]

The show replicated the emergency alert tone three times during a sketch mocking the warning system.
On the same day the programme aired, 3 October last year, the alert was officially tested nationwide.
As part of the trial, more than 200 million US mobile phones received a test "Presidential Alert" notification.

The alert system, which is designed to warn of major threats such as missile attacks, natural disasters and acts
of terrorism, is run by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (Fema).
In the event of a national emergency, US President Donald Trump would be in charge of ordering the agency to
activate the warning system.

By simulating the alert tone, the Jimmy Kimmel Show! breached broadcasting rules, said the Federal Communications
Commission (FCC), which regulates television in the US. Under FCC rules, broadcasters are barred from mimicking
the warning system "to avoid confusion when the tones are used, alert fatigue among listeners, and false activation".

ABC admitted to broadcasting the alert on 3 October 2018, but said it did so under the impression "use of the tone was
permissible". In a statement, ABC -which is owned by Walt Disney Television -said it takes "regulatory compliance seriously
and we are pleased to have resolved this issue".
ABC has agreed not to broadcast it again, the FCC said.

Separately, AMC Networks, Discovery and Meruelo have agreed to pay civil fines for broadcasting the presidential alert in
programmes. The penalties agreed are $104,000 (£86,000) for AMC, $68,000 (£57,000) for Discovery and $67,000
(£55,000) for Meruelo, the FCC said.

Last October's emergency alert trial was held to test the readiness of the system.
The alert produced a tone and showed a notification saying: "THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert
System. No action is needed."

The test was mandated under a 2015 law, the IPAWS Modernization Act, that said one must be run at least every three years...'
SOURCE:

Okay, this thing about the Amazon Rain Forest fires is getting totally confusing.  Is it real, or not?  Sure, there are fires, but as Tim Pool shows in this video there have always been fires this time of year, some worse than this year.  Why was no one screaming bloody murder until now?
Could it be that the public have awoken to the "fake climate change" narrative, so they had to come up with some other ecological disaster to take your money?

You decide.

First, watch this short video by Tim Pool where he goes over the graphs and other information, and then watch the one by Fox News. You can almost see the fake news oozing from their pores.

(08-25-2019, 01:21 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Okay, this thing about the Amazon Rain Forest fires is getting totally confusing.  Is it real, or not...? 

The failing news-outlets find fires fascinating when they can be used for political sh*t-throwing.
With Climate Change being a great vehicle on which to blame certain countries -even if the countries where the fires are
aren't vogue enough to call racist nationalistic global-warming anarchists!

The fires in the Amazon rain forests are deliberate acts that could be debated as part of the residents cultures.
Yes, natural fires break out, but usually it's someone cleaning land for agricultural reasons or a lumber company burning an
area unsuitable for taking timber via machinery.

The MSM know that most of the first-world countries perceive that Amazon jungles as peaceful, serene ranges of paradise,
where man lives with nature and the days are warm and long. Parrots chatter overhead and food is bountiful.
They know this because they've taught their readers and viewers to see it this way.

But it's bullsh*t. The same media never name the lumber companies -that usually stem from outside of Brazil and they never
-ever would dare to accuse the indigenous people of wasteful destruction because of their skin-colour and economic status.
So the stereotypical white man is to blame. The cigar-smoking businessman in his expensive suit and a gang of square-jawed
lackeys in hard-hats, they're the baddies in this imaginary 'Avatar'-like scenario.

As I've said many times, the reality that you and I live is far-different from the one painted by the media.
And to show this -without hijacking your post Mystic, is to show you the outcome from a mention I did in a post about the the
Notre-Dame fire.

I added a small piece about a West Yorkshire moor fire in England, where all the major news-outlets were ranting about this
terrible inferno that might scorch the land and lay waste the area. The Guardian newspaper called it 'apocalyptic’ and yet, a day
later, the fire was out and the media forgot about it.

Leaving aside the fact that the station manager at West Yorkshire fire and rescue service was called 'Greenwood' -that for a
different thread, the reason for the larger news companies deserting the story was this:

Quote:Arsonist who started moorland fire in West Yorkshire is jailed.

Mohammed Zulkifl, who used a cigarette lighter to set alight the Ilkley Moor in West Yorkshire, has been
detained for 27 months.

'A 20-year-old man has been sent to a young offender's institution for starting a fire on a Yorkshire moorland.
Mohammed Zulkifl, who used a cigarette lighter to set alight the Ilkley Moor in West Yorkshire, has been
detained for 27 months.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6285]

The blaze ripped through the land during the hot weather in April earlier this year -at a similar time to the five
fires that broke out in the hills across Greater Manchester.

West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said that Zulkifl was spotted at around 8pm on April 20 setting fire
to some grass on the moorland, before stamping it out and then starting a second fire.
On Thursday, Zulkifl, of Rufford Street, Bradford, admitted arson at Bradford Crown Court.

Judge Jonathan Durham Hall QC said that without quick intervention, the actions of the defendant could have
been "catastrophic", said the rescue service. They added that Zulkifl attempted to run away after lighting the fire,
but eventually crossed paths with police officers on the moor and was then arrested.

At the time of the arson, fire crews were already battling two separate, larger fires, on Ilkley Moor.
After the sentencing, Amanda Anderson, director of the Moorland Association, said: "Wildfires caused by arson
are deliberate acts of environmental vandalism. 

"They release thousands of tonnes of greenhouse gases poisoning our planet, incinerate local wildlife and vegetation,
and risks human health and even life. "This case highlights the devastating consequences of uncontrollable wildfires
on our moors. Zulkifl deserves his custodial sentence." 

The fires on Ilkley Moor, including the one set by Zulkifl, required the attention of 14 fire engines, and caused significant
damage to the popular walking spot, said the West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service. 
The service's chief fire officer, Dave Walton, said: "We very much welcome the sentence given to Zulkifl -and hope it acts
as a deterrent to others."

Chief Inspector Mark Long, of Bradford District Police, said: "We hope this outcome sends out a message that anyone
who endangers the lives of others by starting a fire deliberately is likely to go to prison.".

The sentencing comes after five fires broke out in the Greater Manchester region, which happened within 24 hours of
each other, at a similar time to the incident carried out by Zulkifl.
Blazes broke out in the land between Diggle, Denshaw and Delph, near Saddleworth, Marsden Moor in West Yorkshire,
Tintwistle in Derbyshire, Uppermill in Oldham and in Shaw Moor, Stalybridge...'
Manchester Evening News:

The guy had been lighting fires all over the place and I wonder if you've noticed recently how many fires have occurred in the
UK? Lots of them. London is besieged with blazes and some are done for insurance purposes before the owners of the failed
stores leave for other shores. But there's another pattern that I'm still looking into.

The Saddleworth Moor fire-story was dropped because of who the culprit was and what he might represent to the public.
The Amazon fires-narrative is okay because it doesn't blame those who are actually doing it, it's just good ammunition for the
Global-warming con-artists.

Quote:'...The record number of fires in Brazil's Amazon rainforest has coincided with a sharp drop in fines for
environmental violations, BBC analysis has found. Official data from Brazil's environment agency shows
fines from January to 23 August dropped almost a third compared with the same period last year.

At the same time, the number of fires burning in Brazil has increased by 84%...'
BBC:

As you know, financial penalties -when poured onto flames, don't put the fires out! The actual narrative is
not about damaging the global ecology or destroying the magical rain-forests, it's about the usual need.
Money.