Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Propaganda watch
When I was around twelve years old, a couple of the nerdy kids at my Junior school came to me and asked
a question. I was playing football in the playground with some older boys from the Secondary school that
was part of the whole facility.

"Can you prove you are here?" they asked and I looked at them puzzled. They seemed smug because they
were playing word-games, the art of arriving at an unusual result through nothing more than language abuse.

In a more ignorant manner, I told them that if I kicked the ball at their genital area and they reacted, I was sure
their on-board physical systems would acknowledge to them that they were real and existing.
Anyway, we lost the football game.

Below is the same priggish undeveloped art of deceptive persiflage from a spoilt person who thinks the world
around him is the same as the one in his head.

Quote:India man to sue parents for giving birth to him.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5231]

'A 27-year-old Indian man plans to sue his parents for giving birth to him without his consent.
Mumbai businessman Raphael Samuel told the BBC that it's wrong to bring children into the world because
they then have to put up with lifelong suffering.

Mr Samuel, of course, understands that our consent can't be sought before we are born, but insists that
"it was not our decision to be born". So as we didn't ask to be born, we should be paid for the rest of our
lives to live, he argues.

A demand like this could cause a rift within any family, but Mr Samuel says he gets along very well with his
parents (both of whom are lawyers) and they appear to be dealing with it with a lot of humour.

In a statement, his mother Kavita Karnad Samuel explained her response to "the recent upheaval my son
has created". "I must admire my son's temerity to want to take his parents to court knowing both of us are
lawyers.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5232]

And if Raphael could come up with a rational explanation as to how we could have sought his consent to be
born, I will accept my fault," she said. Mr Samuel's belief is rooted in what's called anti-natalism - a philosophy
that argues that life is so full of misery that people should stop procreating immediately.

This, he says, would gradually phase out humanity from the Earth and that would also be so much better for the planet.

"There's no point to humanity. So many people are suffering. If humanity is extinct, Earth and animals would be happier.
They'll certainly be better off. Also no human will then suffer. Human existence is totally pointless."

A year ago, he created a Facebook page, Nihilanand, which features posters that show his images with a huge fake
beard, an eye-mask and anti-natalist messages like "Isn't forcing a child into this world and forcing it to have a career,
kidnapping, and slavery?"
Or, "Your parents had you instead of a toy or a dog, you owe them nothing, you are their entertainment."

Mr Samuel says he remembers first having anti-natalist thoughts when he was five.
"I was a normal kid. One day I was very frustrated and I didn't want to go to school but my parents kept asking me to go.
So I asked them: 'Why did you have me?' And my dad had no answer. I think if he'd been able to answer, maybe I wouldn't
have thought this way."

As the idea grew and took shape in his mind, he decided to tell his parents about it. He says his mum reacted "very well"
and dad too "is warming up" to the idea. "Mum said she wished she had met me before I was born and that if she did,
she definitely wouldn't have had me," he says laughing and adds that she does see reason in his argument.

"She told me that she was quite young when she had me and that she didn't know she had another option. But that's what
I'm trying to say - everyone has the option."

In her statement, his mother also said it was unfair to focus on a "sliver of what he believes in".
"His belief in anti-natalism, his concern for the burden on Earth's resources due to needless life, his sensitivity toward the
pain experienced unwittingly by children while growing up and so much more has been ruefully forgotten.

"I'm very happy that my son has grown up into a fearless, independent-thinking young man. He is sure to find his path to
happiness." Mr Samuel says his decision to take his parents to court is only based on his belief that the world would be
a much better place without human beings in it.

So six months ago, one day at breakfast, he told his mother that he was planning to sue her. "She said that's fine, but don't
expect me to go easy on you. I will destroy you in court." Mr Samuel is now looking for a lawyer to take up his case, but so
far he's not had much success.

"I know it's going to be thrown out because no judge would hear it. But I do want to file a case because I want to make a point."
His Facebook posts have also attracted a lot of responses, "some positive, but mostly negative" with some even advising him
to "go kill yourself". He has also had worried mums asking him what would happen if their children see his posts.

"Some argue logically, some are offended and some are offensive. To those abusing me, let them abuse me. But I also hear
from many who say they support me but can't say this publicly for whatever reasons. I ask them to come out and speak up,"
he says.

His critics also say that he's doing this to get some publicity. "I'm not really doing this for publicity," he says, "but I do want the
idea to go public. This simple idea that it's okay to not have a child." I ask him if he is unhappy being born.

"I wish I was not born. But it's not that I'm unhappy in my life. My life is good, but I'd rather not be here. You know it's like there's
a nice room, but I don't want to be in that room," he explains...'
Auntie Beeb:

No mention of poor hygiene standards in his country, pollution, women's equality or low education. Nope, just a complacent
young man farting around in a lifestyle that many of his countrymen would die for.

It's not news, it's advertising hiding under the self-guilt of the pompous upper-middle-class BBC due to Mr. Samuel having a
particular skin colour.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I wonder which alien race experimented with HIS DNA?   tinyhuh

I hope they didn't get their slimy fingers on too many of us humans; we have more important things to worry about than crap like this.
Let's just hope Tommy Robinson can deliver on this, the BBC have been at it for a long time
and are very good at hiding any obvious partisan news. He's correct, it's just that it's so
embedded.

Here is an excellent piece from Brian Cates writing about media propaganda. 

Read and get red-pilled on how it works. 

Quote:One of the biggest dirty secrets of the DNC media complex is that for some time now journalists and prominent media outlets have been receiving information—and in some cases even money—from political operative groups on behalf of their clients. I call this dirty secret the “Paid-Propaganda-As-News Scam”.

Over the past ten years or so, numerous of these “propaganda shops” have sprung into existence around the periphery of the American news media.

Naturally, media outlets do not want the public to know about these middlemen who provide information for the stories they produce. They want to maintain the illusion they are completely neutral truth-telling conveyors of just the facts in their coverage of daily events and in their opinion columns.

Here’s how the “disguise our paying client’s propaganda as our own news coverage” scam works:  Let’s say you’re a fabulously wealthy Saudi prince that doesn’t like the recent direction Mohammad Bin Salman has been taking your country in for the past few years and you’d like to try to influence American public opinion  and—by extension—American foreign policy towards Saudi Arabia. What you do is, you pay one of these political operative firms big money to get your point of view published in American news outlets.

You give the propaganda shop the talking points you want the “news” articles to make along with a great big pile of cash.

Sounds far fetched, right?
Not exactly. It’s already happened, as crack investigative reporter Lee Smith detailed in a column he wrote two years ago.

You can read the rest by clicking on the title. It's worth your time if you are just now discovering that what "they" report is mostly a lie.
I just don't have the words anymore.
tinyhuh

February 19th, 2019

Quote:Activists Vow John Wayne Will Never Work In Hollywood Again.

'HOLLYWOOD, CA—After a 1971 Playboy interview with John Wayne that was deemed offensive surfaced online,
liberal activists took to the streets to boycott the actor, vowing that Wayne will never work in Hollywood again.

Wayne died in 1979 of stomach cancer.

Marchers could be seen on Sunset Boulevard with signs calling for the firing of “that cowboy guy from those old movies.
” Many seemed confused about who Wayne actually was, with some assuming he may have been a relative of Batman,
and others thinking that maybe he was in a Coen brothers movie or something.

However, they all agreed he is what's wrong with this country, as evidenced by their chant, "John Wayne bad!"

Activist leaders announced that at 10:30 am they would hold a massive burning of John Wayne films, posters, and other
memorabilia at the intersection of Hollywood and Vine. When the time arrived, many people arrived but there was nothing
to burn. “I don’t think anyone here has ever even seen a John Wayne movie, now that I think about it,” one activist told
reporters. 

At the non-burning, activist and film student Jenson Alexis addressed the gathered crowd using a bullhorn.
“I’m tired of people saying racism is on the decline!” he shouted to raucous applause and chanting.
“This 1971 interview from a man born in 1907 and dead for nearly forty years proves that racism is alive and well in the
US of KKK!”...'
SOURCE:
@"BIAD" 
I don't know at this point whether to laugh, do a face palm, or cry.  It's just so ridiculous.  

tinylaughing       mediumfacepalm     tinycrying
In 'The Blue Pill' thread, I commented on how certain countries that have an incident connected to them, then seem
to attract other happenings. I suggested that these may be hints of construction of False Flags.

(From the thread)
Quote:'...On Thursday morning, my wife was busying herself making my son's lunch for work when to break up the monotony,
she switched on the TV to see another news article about the continuing strife of the ISIS fighter's wife who used to
live in Bethnal Green, London.

A ticker-tape wound its way along the bottom of the screen that announced that a fire in Bangladesh had killed
around seventy people, the same country that Britain had said Shamima Begum had a duel citizenship with.
The BBC reported that the blaze started in a residential area, but the Indian Express states it was a chemical
warehouse.

Odd...? Maybe, maybe not. But my better-half found it coincidental.

Empire actor -Jussie Smollett has been arrested for his fake lynching accusation and I was surprised to discover
the incident-that-wasn't-an-incident was taken at face value during the time that Senators Kamala Harris and Corey
Booker succeeded in getting the Senate to pass a federal anti-lynching law in the United States.

Coincidence...? Maybe, but what concerned me was that I'd seen other similar instances where tragedy and remedy
have gone hand-in-hand via politics and the media. I've ran down news articles that had no origin and would stand alone
as mindless acts of violence or single occurrences except for a story where some legislator was attempting to fix the
exact problem.

The expression 'False-Flag' is bandied around on the internet and many roll their eyes and think of conspiracy websites
full of neck-beards who can't get girlfriends, tapping away that they're onto 'The Man' and his NWO manoeuvring.
But sometimes, it certainly looks that way...'

Now there's this:

Quote:Bangladesh plane 'hijacker' shot dead by special forces

'A passenger suspected of attempting to hijack a flight from Bangladesh to Dubai has been shot dead by Bangladeshi
special forces, local media report. The suspect, who reportedly warned he had a pistol, was killed when security forces
stormed the plane after it made an emergency landing in Chittagong.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5353]

All 148 passengers and crew on board the Biman Bangladesh Airlines Flight BG147 disembarked safely.
It is not yet clear why the suspect may have attempted to hijack the plane.

Army officials said the man, believed to be aged 25, was initially wounded when shots were fired on Sunday but died
shortly afterwards, AFP news agency reports. "We tried to arrest him or get him to surrender but he refused and then
we shot him," Maj Gen Motiur Rahman told reporters.

"He is a Bangladeshi. We found a pistol from him and nothing else," he added.

Earlier reports suggested that the suspect may have been mentally ill and had demanded to speak with Bangladeshi
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, who was visiting the coastal city of Chittagong. Staff on board the flight raised concerns
after the man was said to have been acting suspiciously and indicating intent to hijack the plane, Reuters news agency
reports, quoting airline officials.

The aircraft was immediately cordoned off when it landed at the Shah Amanat International airport in Chittagong as
officers attempted to talk to the suspect. Images posted on social media showed crowds of people on the tarmac at the
airport with the Boeing 737-800 aircraft visible in the background.

The flight was originally scheduled to arrive in Dubai on Sunday evening after departing from Dhaka...'
BBC:

I just find it strange, that's all.

25th February 2019.

Like most of the well-established media today, cherry-picking from a subject is a major tool in hopefully driving up
ratings and creating social media conversations that are easy to report on. It's a cheap trick really, it requires little
research and with the right wording, can give a 'Journalist' a few paragraphs that'll appease an Editor looking for
what they call news these days.

If we take the position that both sides of an argument can be correct and only different when judged by a viewer
given particular reactionary bullet-points, then  we might begin to understand how mainstream media have been
low-balling their customers for many years.

This morning at 6.00.am, many of the major television news outlets in the UK announced that the British Government
were rolling out a new school curriculum for England that would require teachers to explain same-sex partnership,
gender-rights and facets of genitalia information.

(There are separate education curriculum for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.)

It was a major story that fought with the Oscar awards and the sparse dubious Brexit news, but with the use of preferred
optics, it was also announced that parents would not be allowed to take their children out of such classes.

I frowned at the articles as I browsed the different television channels, every major station had a seated Journalist seriously
explaining how young children will be exposed to situations involving gay and lesbian equitable needs, the choice to decide
on which sex you can be and how the 'law' demands that parents cannot opt-out of these classes.

As the morning wore on, the reports faded slightly for better material surrounding the imagined race wars that Hollywood were
dealing with and how black people are slowly being better represented in the movie world.

Being English, I ignored the gleaming tributes of the stars and looked to the same mainstream media websites for a better
handle on what the British Government were ordering their citizens to force their children to be taught.
The latest (25th Feb 2019) headlines from the standard media are:

'Female genital mutilation: Children to be taught dangers' -BBC.

'Gay and trans lessons for primary schools' -The Times.

'Sex education: Menstrual health to be taught in school by 2020' -BBC.

'Primary school children 'are to be taught about gay and transgender relationships
from the age of five under new curriculum' -The Daily Mail.

'Gay & trans sex education to be taught to FIVE-YEAR-OLDS in UK & opting out is ILLEGAL' -RT.com.

'Pupils to be taught about trolling, FGM and sleeping in curriculum shake-up' -Good Morning Britain.

'School lessons to cover sexting, FGM and mental health' -The Guardian.

'Children in secondary school to be taught about female genital mutilation' -The Telegraph.

It looks daunting doesn't it? I mean, the above articles may not be as harsh as what the BBC Breakfast News team were
initially reporting, but it looks like a decision as been made. Female genital mutilation (FGM) and transgender relationships
for little Johnny and Jane...? It certainly effects any Christmas gifts in the future.

Maybe a glance at the UK Government's website could possibly show just how controlling -those who are supposed to serve
the public, really are. The majority of the article deals with standard education such as English, Maths and Science being needed
to function in this society, but the paper does heavily lean on the teaching of the English language.
(See link here and use Contents arrows to assist)

But it's the final page that the above headlines are aiming at and I would wager the true target isn't the Government or the majoirty
of viewers who watched the BBC Breakfast news. Notice the uses of 'may' and 'some' in the information above the subject
headings. Take a look for yourself.

Quote:The national curriculum.

*sex and relationships education (year 7 onwards)
*religious education (RE)

They may not have to take exams in these subjects.
*Sex and relationship education
*Sex and relationship education (SRE) is compulsory from age 11 onwards.
*It involves teaching children about reproduction, sexuality and sexual health.
*It does not promote early sexual activity or any particular sexual orientation.

Some parts of sex and relationship education are compulsory -these are part of the national curriculum for science.
Parents can withdraw their children from all other parts of sex and relationship education if they want.

All schools must have a written policy on sex education, which they must make available to parents for free.

Religious education
Schools have to teach RE but parents can withdraw their children for all or part of the lessons.
Pupils can choose to withdraw themselves once they’re 18.

Local councils are responsible for deciding the RE syllabus, but faith schools and academies can set their own.

And that's it. No promoting of a particular sexual orientation, no demands that all families must relinquish their children
to learning about sexual intercourse -in the manner pushed by the media and a diverse option to understand other
religions.
And that is where the MSM are focusing their drivel, religion. From a single report in The Sunday Times, these off-shoots
are looking for their favourite prey. Outrage.

Quote:'...As part of the changes, secondary school children will receive at least one compulsory term of sex ed lessons by age 16,
including lessons on the damage caused by female genital mutilation .
Sexting, online grooming, domestic violence and forced marriage will also be put under the spotlight.

The announcement comes after more than 300 parents and children gathered outside of a primary school yesterday to protest
against lessons on homosexuality and gender...'

And who are these 300 parents and children...?

Quote:[Image: attachment.php?aid=5354]

'...Muslim demonstrators said they would rather leave the UK than allow their children to continue attending Parkfield Community
School in Birmingham, West Midlands. Parents' anger is aimed at the school's assistant head Andrew Moffat, who is behind the
'No Outsiders' lessons.
He created the scheme to teach children about the Equality Act and British values.

Pupils at the school have five of these lessons a year, covering areas outlined in the Act: age, disability, gender reassignment,
marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.

However, the school is expected to be backed by Ofsted this week when the school is again handed its highest rating.
Tomorrow a petition signed by more than 100,000 people objecting to the sex and relationships  curriculum will  be debated in
parliament.

Parents' anger is aimed at the school's assistant head Andrew Moffat, who is behind the 'No Outsiders' lessons.
He created the scheme to teach children about the Equality Act and British values.
Pupils at the school –rated outstanding by Ofsted –have five of these lessons a year, covering areas outlined in the Act:
age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex
and sexual orientation...'
SOURCE:

Using an old article from 28th January of this year, The Daily Mail and other established medias manipulated a broad-set of
outlines for a schooling curriculum to antagonise a minority religious group that adheres to a doctrine that outlaws certain parts
of that schedule.

It's propaganda alright, but it's also page-fillers for a dying profession that should know better.

@"BIAD"  WOW it is just Terrible I Think that instead of teaching Reading, Math, History, Language skills and other subjects necessary to live and survive in society, they are teaching children to be more aware of sex and sexual contact between each other and to Offend.

This is another example of why the children in western society are failing to compete with other children. 

My thoughts on this.
We need to take back or education system from the Liberals and Politicians.
That will never happen now that they allowed the Common Core Organization to take Control. This is the Cobal and Deep State programing your children to think and see society the way they want them to.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Program the minds of children and you have the slaves of tomorrow
(02-25-2019, 05:50 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Program the minds of children and you have the slaves of tomorrow

EXACTLY!   minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Re: The Bangladeshi attempted attack.

Quote:'...A passenger who took a crew member hostage and threatened to storm the cockpit on a flight from
Dhaka in Bangladesh was carrying a toy gun...'
BBC:

And?!
News...?
mediumitwasntme

Quote:New York (CNN)
12-year-old charged with drawing anti-Semitic graffiti on school playground.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5373]

'A 12-year-old boy was arrested and charged with aggravated harassment on Wednesday after anti-Semitic graffiti was
found drawn on a schoolyard in Queens last week, according to NYPD spokesperson Detective George Tsourovakas...'
SOURCE:

Quote:The Sun.
HADRIAN'S BALLS Roman soldiers’ very rude graffiti found on stones bound for Hadrian’s Wall.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5374]

Among the inscriptions was a phallus sketched by a trooper to bring good luck.

'Rude graffiti carved into a Hadrian's Wall quarry has been unearthed 1,800 years after first being scrawled.
The ancient art found in Cumbria includes a drawing of willy as well as a caricature of a commanding officer...'
The Sun:

Grow up.

Stay off social media, they don't like you.

I'm going to leave this one alone for a few days as it seems the mainstream media are reporting it strictly as a knife attack,
and without the recent trimmings. It's not -of course, there's more to this than is initially being shown here, but to hint at it may
cause outrage in certain areas of the UK capital.

There was another fatal stabbing in Manchester of a seventeen year-old boy, but being that the one in East London is nearer
to Fleet Street bubble and involves a female, it demands better coverage. The Manchester murder took place in a wealthy
suburb and deemed unusual by the established media because of their pre-set lens that these activities only occur in Council-ran
housing estates where drugs and knife-crimes are rife.
Link To Manchester Stabbing:

But eh, good business is where you find it in the drug-trade, nuh?

The other reason for the MSM wishing to cleave to the emotive-side of the London incident is due to what happened in Houston
and Chicago.
In Texas, a small girl was killed in a drive-by shooting-style attack on a mother and her three children. The media reported that:
"The suspect is described as a bearded white man, possibly in his 40s..."

It turned out that the men actually arrested for the crime were 20 year-old Eric Black Jr and  24 year-old Larry Woodruffe,
both black men.
SOURCE:

Jussie Smollett's situation is well known and the Left-leaning MSM really screwed up on that one. They and certain politicians
were outrage when it was reported that two white men in MAGA hats attempted a lynching of the actor from Fox's Empire series.
Of course, the reality was completely opposite and orchestrated by Smollett -himself.

The fundamental outline of this incident is a seventeen year-old girl was sitting on a park bench with her boyfriend and friends
in the early evening of Friday, 1st March 2019. Then suddenly, a group of five-to-six balaclava-wearing youths appeared and
stabbed the seventeen year-old in the back.

The Sun newspaper states:
'...“Something ended up kicking off and that is when one of them pulled out the knife. Totally unprovoked.”...'

It's also reported that the knife was so deeply buried that the handle broke off during the altercation. Sadly, the girl died before
medical assistance could get to the scene and no arrests have been made as of this writing.

But any indications of the 'who and why' are missed from the reporting. It's a straight-forward -sadly too-frequent, death by stabbing
in London again. There's no hint of drug-gangs, a general comment of the area where the children's playground is -in regards of crime
and certainly no description of the youths involved. We must assume at this point, they also wore gloves and their clothing offered no
clues to who they may have been.

No, it seems the MSM have learned their lesson on running to their automatic 'black-man-good, white-man-bad' rhetoric.
For now, anyway.

Here's the BBC's touchy-feeling article about the tragedy.

Quote:Harold Hill stabbing: Woman tried to save Jodie Chesney.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5383]
Police said Jodie Chesney died at the scene.

'A mother who tried to save the life of a 17-year-old girl stabbed to death in east London was "shocked" by the amount of blood,
her husband has said. Teresa Farenden, 49, heard screams in the park and rushed to give first aid to Jodie Chesney, putting her
in the recovery position.

But Jodie died at the scene in St Neots Road, Harold Hill, at about 21:30 GMT on Friday.
Police have urged potential witnesses to come forward.
Mr Farenden, 54, said when his wife got to the scene she "asked if everything was alright and one of the boys said 'no, my girlfriend
has been stabbed'".

He added: "She put her in the recovery position and waited for the ambulance to turn up. I think she tried to resuscitate her.
"She is dealing with it better than she was last night. She was shocked with the amount of blood there was.
"Normally you do not see anything like this in the park. "Hopefully they will get someone for it. This just should not happen."

Jodie's family have issued an appeal on social media for witnesses to the attack
Her grandmother, Debbie Chesney, wrote: "How have we come to this point where kids can't have a walk in a park without
suffering an unprovoked attack? "If anyone knows anything about this please contact the police with information.

"We don't want anyone else to go through what our family is suffering right now. This has to stop, there are too many young people
having their lives cut short by needless violence."
Police sealed off the area, known locally as Amy's Park, and conducted forensic searches, but no arrests have yet been made.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5384]
Pic1. The playground where Jodie was found is called Amy's Play Site .
Pic2. Under-reporting of crime was an issue in Havering, local councillor Tele Lawal said.

Shocked locals left tributes, flowers and messages at the scene. The teenager's death comes less than a week after 20-year-old
Ché Morrison was stabbed to death outside Ilford train station in east London.
While Jodie is the first teenage girl to die in a homicide in the capital this year, she is the 18th person to be killed in London in 2019
and the fifth teenage death. Last year, two 17-year-old girls and one 18-year-old woman were murdered in London.

Acting Det Ch Supt John Ross said of Jodie's killing: "I want to express my deepest sympathies to this girl's family and friends.
Her death is a tragedy. "I can reassure them and the whole community that we are doing everything possible to identify and bring
to justice the person or persons responsible."
Urging potential witnesses to come forward, he added: "Your information could take a knife off the street or save a life."...'
BBC:

There is some strange pieces within The Sun's reporting that does hint to why this incident caught the MSM's biased-eye
and why there's a restraint on wishing to imply who may be the culprits.

Jodie Chesney once met ex-London Mayor and former leading Brexiteer Boris Johnson... is that relevant?

The Sun titled one of their paragraphs as: 'ATTACKERS WORE BALACLAVAS' Yet there's nothing in the information
about the face-coverings or who said it. Was the paragraph pulled and later replaced?

An slight update via the BBC.

Quote:'...The force said Jodie's attacker was a black male in his late teens but gave no further details,
and said there were no descriptions of the second suspect...'
BBC:

Lesson learnt... but we'll see.
This is a very well written article by Robert Bridge discussing how the MSM could be responsible for Civil War in America using their Democrat-owned arm of the media to spread propaganda against the Right. 

I hope people will take time to read it and open their eyes to how the public is being led down a hole of lies. "They" want us divided; they want civil unrest and chaos, and unless people stop feeding into the lies, I fear it could happen.

Quote:For the first time in years, the drumbeat of civil war has become audible across the United States. The nation looks destined to repeat history thanks to a media that is no longer able to objectively perform its job.

The predominantly left-leaning US media has just entered its third consecutive year of open warfare against Donald Trump. This non-stop assault risks aggravating political passions to the point where ‘Trump Derangement Syndrome’ snowballs into something completely beyond our ability to control. Like full-blown Civil War.

Over the weekend, the Washington Post, one of most prominent serial producers of partisan agitation, published an article entitled, ‘In America, talk turns to something unspoken for 150 years: Civil War’. The piece, which deftly places Democrats above the fray, opens with the following whiff of grapeshot:

“With the report by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III reportedly nearly complete, impeachment talk in the air and the 2020 presidential election ramping up … there’s talk of violence, mayhem and, increasingly, civil war,” the Bezos-owned paper forewarned.

Then they post this article by CNN:  https://t.co/Rw1r0TqUrz

Quote:With a level of audacity and self-righteousness that has become a trademark of the Left, not once did the article float the possibility that just maybe the mainstream media is complicit in the ongoing deterioration of political discourse, or that the Democrats are just as much to blame as the Republicans for the political fallout that now presents a grave risk to the Republic.

Being as the media is owned and controlled by the Left, what would you expect?

Quote:As many knowledgeable Americans will openly admit, battle lines have been drawn across the political and cultural frontier. This division is perhaps most conspicuous on social media, where friends and family who disagree with our political worldview get the ‘nuke option’ and are effortlessly vanquished (‘unfriended’) with the push of a button. This is a worrying development. The real danger will come when Americans from both sides of the political divide stop talking and start erecting electronic barriers around their political belief systems. Not even family members are spared from the tumult; just because people share the same bloodline does not automatically mean they share the same political views. America, though still green behind the ears, may understand that fact better than many other countries.

I see people everyday who say their family has disowned them for being a "Trump supporter", I've even experienced this myself. I've lost many "friends" on social media simply because my political views differ from theirs. It's sad that it's come to this.
Thanks a lot MSM!

Quote:The United States has taken part in its fair share of military conflicts over the years, but its deadliest war to date has been the one that pitted Americans against each other. The so-called Civil War (1861-1865), waged between the North and South over the question of Southern secession from the Union, resulted in the death of some 620,000 soldiers from the Union and Confederate armies (and possibly as high as 850,000, according to other estimates).

Put another way, more Americans died in the Civil War than in all of the country’s other conflicts combined. For a country that has been at war for much of its existence that is a sobering fact.

With that historical footnote in mind, the mainstream media should better appreciate its responsibility for presenting an objective and balanced depiction of modern events. Yet nothing today would suggest that is the case. One need only look at the way it has blotched recent politically charged events – like the Covington High School and Jussie Smollett scandals, not to mention the ‘Russia collusion’ hoax – to say that something is seriously out of whack inside of the Fourth Estate. The muzzled mainstream media has simply lost its mind over Donald Trump and can no longer perform its duties with any discernible amount of objectivity.

Yes, as we now know, the 'Russia collusion' was a hoax, probably one of the biggest ever to be used on the U.S. public, to try to oust a duly elected President because he doesn't fit into their agenda for a New World Order.
Also, the Covington High School and Jussie Smollett scandal SHOULD open some eyes to the kind of lies they use to try to dupe the public.  It's the Left, not the Right doing these things.

Quote:Indeed, the US leader continues to serve as a piñata for the agenda-driven media, which takes daily swings at him and his administration – and despite the fact that his popularity remains very high among voters. Only on the fringes of the media world, in the far away land of Fox News and Breitbart, will the reader find level-headed reports on the American president. This is not to suggest, of course, that Trump is beyond criticism. Not at all. There is a lot not to like about the 45th president. At the same time, however, to assume that Trump and his administration is the root of all evil, as the media would lead us to believe, is not only ridiculous, it is outright dangerous.

I agree that Fox and Breitbart offer more 'level-headed' reports, but anyone on the Left would say this is only because I lean Right. Not so. Even Fox News is owned by the Deep State and put out some disinformation from time to time. But, I see them backing up and reporting stories that Q has told us, however it's usually a month behind when the Anons get it. minusculebiggrin

And would you believe there is a petition going around on Twitter asking people to sign it to get rid of Fox News?!  The one MSM news station that disagrees with the Left's MSM?!  They call them a propaganda machine.  Sigh...
These people (the Left) are LOW, and they don't want any views out there that differ from theirs; it makes brainwashing the masses so much harder for them. 

Quote:With no loss of irony, a good example of the media bias against Trump can be found in the very Post article that frets over the outbreak of another Civil War. While everyone knows that it takes two to tango, you would never guess that by reading this piece. In the sheltered world of the Liberal-dominated media, ‘tango’ is a solo event where the political right is portrayed as engaged in a dance with itself, while the political left watches – innocuously, of course – from the sidelines.

Michael Cohen, for example, Trump’s turncoat personal lawyer who committed perjury by lying to Congress, was quoted high in the article as saying, “Given my experience working for Mr. Trump, I fear that if he loses the election in 2020 that there will never be a peaceful transition of power.”

“Given my experience working for Mr. Trump, I fear that if he loses the election in 2020 that there will never be a peaceful transition of power.”

I didn't want you to miss this from the quote above.  That sounds like Cohen was coached by one of Hillary's puppets. I mean, talk about someone not allowing a "peaceful transition of power"!  Projection much?

Quote:Now that is certainly rich. Ever since Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 presidential election, Washington has been consumed by the Mueller investigation, and amid mindless chatter that Trump is an illegitimate president slated for impeachment. In other words, the last thing that can be said about the Democrats is that they facilitated a “peaceful transition of power.” In fact, they have hobbled Trump and his administration ever since he entered the Oval Office.

Agree 100%!

Quote:Now that is some world-class chutzpah. In fact, it is the same self-righteous, ingratiating tone that weaves itself throughout the Post article. In keeping with the mainstream media’s non-stop narrative, Trump and the Republicans are blamed for everything that has gone wrong in the country, while the Democrats come off as little angels trying to piece the fractured country back together.

It's called projection.  Blame them for what you're doing.  Think mirror.

Quote:As already mentioned, Donald Trump is certainly not above criticism. Far from it. But for the mainstream media to place all of the blame for the current political malaise at the Republican’s door is about as responsible as lighting up a cigarette inside of a Chinese fireworks factory. The US media has an unmistakable agenda, and that is to make damn sure Trump is not reelected to another term in 2020. To that end, it has shown a devious willingness to betray all journalistic ethics and standards, which has the effect of increasing the political temperature to boiling point. It then points the finger of blame at the political right for the accumulated pile of pent-up tensions, which are ready to ignite at the first spark.

That is a very important paragraph.  Go back and read it if you skipped over it.
This is exactly why President Trump says the media are "dangerous" and "fake news".

Quote:If the mainstream media continues to slavishly serve just one political master over another, it will only have itself to blame for what comes next. Its prejudiced and agenda-based reporting is a disgrace and really nothing short of a bona fide national security threat.

And this my friends is why I think some of these Left-leaning news stations are going to go under, maybe even some reporters will be indicted for being a 'national security threat' to the public.
We'll have to wait and see, but Q has given hints that it will happen; we could only be so lucky, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
minusculebiggrin
Please excuse BIAD's giggling.

Quote:BBC faces probe over 'biased reports and pointless stories' after both political sides claim it's not impartial.

*The Ofcom probe comes amid fears that serious news coverage is 'in retreat'  
*Allegations from rival news providers say the BBC uses too much 'clickbait' 
*The BBC said it takes 'providing impartial and accurate news seriously'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5407]

'Regulators have launched an inquiry into the impartiality and 'depth' of the BBC's news and current affairs coverage.
The Ofcom probe follows bias claims from both sides of the political divide –especially over Brexit.

It also comes amid growing fears that serious news coverage is 'in retreat' and allegations from rival news providers
that the BBC uses too much 'clickbait' –celebrity or frivolous stories with little public service value –to lure online readers

In the last year, articles published on the publicly-funded broadcaster's website included
'How to win at rock, paper, scissors' and 'Does your name match your face?'.

Launching its investigation yesterday, Ofcom warned: 'We will look at the range and depth of analysis in... news and current
affairs, across all platforms, and how this compares with other UK news providers.' It said the BBC has a 'central role to play
in providing trusted, impartial news'. In 2017, 70 MPs from all parties accused the broadcaster of failing to 'break out of
pre-referendum pessimism'.

The Corporation faces regular claims from Momentum, Jeremy Corbyn's hard-Left backers, of bias against the Labour leader. 
Insiders have also raised fears that the BBC's news coverage is weakening. 
Former head of TV news Roger Mosey said the decision to cut the running time of the Ten O'Clock News has prompted
'seething resentment' from producers.

Writing in the Spectator, he added that a senior editor had said they 'can't disagree' that news at the BBC is 'in retreat'.
Ofcom will also test whether the BBC is serving all licence fee payers, especially those that 'typically engage with it less'. 
The watchdog has criticised the BBC for appealing to London-based viewers at the expense of those elsewhere, and
of older women.

The BBC said it takes 'providing impartial and accurate news... seriously'. Referring to clickbait, a spokesman said
'entertainment and showbiz news is of great interest to our audiences'...'
SOURCE:

Quote:Is a Pancake Day quiz REALLY news? 
*BBC News UK tweeted a short video yesterday titled 'How to get on with someone you hate at work'.

*A charity's appeal for used mascara brushes to groom injured baby animals appeared in a story on
BBC News Scotland's website on Monday.

*A quiz on 'What do you know about Pancake Day?' was shared on the BBC News UK Twitter feed 
yesterday.
*Do you live in a social bubble? was the title of a story posted on the BBC World webpage on Monday.

The article also encouraged readers to take a quiz to see if they have similar backgrounds and outlooks
to their friends.

*A video posted on the BBC News World webpage yesterday focused on young Iraqis practising their karate
moves in the snow in Iraqi Kurdistan. 

Quote:'Tokenism' accusations at the BBC 
The BBC is facing accusations of 'tokenism' after a radio station said it will mark
International Women's Day on Friday by taking male presenters off air.

BBC Radio Newcastle will also restrict some playlists to female-only artists.
The BBC said no staff had complained about the move. 

Quote:Tommy Robinson faces new contempt hearing.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5411]

'Former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson is to face a fresh hearing over an allegation that he
committed contempt of court. He was jailed in May last year for filming and broadcasting footage of people
involved in a criminal trial.

But that finding was quashed by the Court of Appeal in August after he won an appeal.
Now, Attorney General Geoffrey Cox has concluded there are "strong grounds" to bring new proceedings against him.
The first hearing in the case is due to take place at the High Court in London on 22 March.

Mr Robinson was given a 13-month jail sentence in May after filming and broadcasting footage taken during the trial of
four men who were later convicted of gang-raping a teenage girl.
The footage lasted about an hour and was watched 250,000 times within hours of being posted on Facebook.
Mr Robinson was freed on bail in August, pending new proceedings at the Old Bailey.

Recorder of London Nicholas Hilliard QC then referred the case to the Attorney General in October, after the judge received
a statement from Mr Robinson. The 35-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, could be sent back to jail if he
is again found in contempt.

Crowds of supporters gathered outside the Royal Courts of Justice and the Old Bailey for the previous hearings.
A statement from the attorney general's office said Mr Cox had reached his decision based on an assessment of the evidence
and whether it was in the "wider public interest".

Mr Cox said: "After carefully considering the details of this case, I have concluded there are strong grounds to bring fresh contempt
of court proceedings against Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (AKA Tommy Robinson).
"As proceedings are now under way, it would not be appropriate to comment further and I remind everyone that it is an offence to
comment on live court cases."

Robinson founded the English Defence League in 2009.
It became known for its street marches and demonstrations in towns and cities before he quit the group in 2013...'
BBC:

And just after his 'Panadrama' video that accused the BBC of biased in-house corruptness.
Probably just a coincidence.

They are leaving stupid footprints

The excuse is that well they have not seen the movie, they are leaving reviews
The truth is it was
I am not seeing

Quote:Today we are excited to start our Product update blog, which will allow us to keep you informed of changes and updates on Rotten Tomatoes.
Over the past 18 months, we’ve made a number of updates at Rotten Tomatoes, all in an effort to streamline the site and provide users with a more enriched experience. These updates include the launch of a new visual identity (you don’t hate the red anymore, right?); the creation of new original editorialvideo, and social content (check us out on TwitterFacebookInstagram); and a revamped Tomatometer critics criteria that better reflects the current media landscape, increases inclusion, and more fully serves the global entertainment audience.

We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished, but let’s get to what you really want to hear about!

Starting this week, Rotten Tomatoes will launch the first of several phases of updates that will refresh and modernize our Audience Rating System. We’re doing it to more accurately and authentically represent the voice of fans, while protecting our data and public forums from bad actors.
As of February 25, we will no longer show the ‘Want to See’ percentage score for a movie during its pre-release period. Why you might ask?  We’ve found that the ‘Want to See’ percentage score is often times confused with the ‘Audience Score’ percentage number. (The ‘Audience Score’ percentage, for those who haven’t been following, is the percentage of all users who have rated the movie or TV show positively – that is, given it a star rating of 3.5 or higher – and is only shown once the movie or TV show is released.)

What you will now see at the top of a movie or TV page, once it has been released, is this:
[Image: RT_TM_PRODUCT_ARTICLE_700x380-3.jpg]
What else are we doing? We are disabling the comment function prior to a movie’s release date. Unfortunately, we have seen an uptick in non-constructive input, sometimes bordering on trolling, which we believe is a disservice to our general readership. We have decided that turning off this feature for now is the best course of action. Don’t worry though, fans will still get to have their say: Once a movie is released, audiences can leave a user rating and comments as they always have.

Last but not least, you will notice we are making some layout changes to the site. Through our research department we have learned that our users would prefer a cleaner, less cluttered, presentation of the Tomatometer and Audience Score. Don’t worry, the information and data are still there (promise!).

We hope you enjoy these changes.  Please leave feedback in the comment section below.  We are taking notes.
Thanks for reading, and we’ll see you at the movies.

Hello, we're making some changes