Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The end of Democracy, start of mob rule ?
Is this the end of democracy as we know it, I seem to remember the Nazis used the same thing in the 30s. 
The left is more Nazi then the Nazis were, how long before we have the "removal" of people never to be seen again

Quote:[Image: Randwife.jpg]
IMAGE CREDITS: GAGE SKIDMORE / FLICKR.

Senator Rand Paul’s wife has spoken out in regards to the growing trend of harassment and actual physical violence against Republicans and conservatives, revealing that her family has experienced ‘horrific’ threats in recent months.
Kelley Paul penned an open letter to Democratic Senator Cory Booker, who previously encouraged activists to “get up in the face of some congresspeople”.

Quote:[Image: fw4qxGnw_normal.jpg]
[/url]CNN Opinion

@CNNOpinion

.@KelleyAshbyPaul: My husband, Rand Paul, and our family have suffered intimidation and threats https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/opinions/rand-paul-suffer-intimidation-and-threats-kelley-paul/index.html …
2:15 AM - Oct 4, 2018
[Image: QG5pGAnu?format=jpg&name=600x314]
My husband, Rand Paul, and our family have suffered intimidation and threats
Kelley Paul, the senator's wife, says in the last 18 months, her family has experienced violence and threats of violence -- as well as the posting online of their home address. She calls on Cory...
cnn.com

• [url=https://twitter.com/CNNOpinion/status/1047626342991323138]78 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Mrs Paul’s letter comes after her husband was ‘doxxed’ and accosted by a leftist mob this week at an airport.
“Earlier this week, Rand was besieged in the airport by activists “getting up in his face,” as you, Senator Booker, encouraged them to do a few months ago.” Mrs Paul writes.
“Preventing someone from moving forward, thrusting your middle finger in their face, screaming vitriol — is this the way to express concern or enact change? Or does it only incite unstable people to violence, making them feel that assaulting a person is somehow politically justifiable?” she continues.
Mrs Paul called for Booker to retract his comments, and wrote that they are “all part of a broader effort to intimidate and threaten Republican members of Congress and their families.”
Mrs Paul, who has previously spoken about her fears over her husband being such a prominent voice in the liberty movement, notes that her family now has to have extra security patrols, noting that “someone just posted our home address, and Rand’s cell number, on the internet.”
“I now keep a loaded gun by my bed. Our security systems have had to be expanded. I have never felt this way in my life.” Mrs Paul further writes.
The letter also references the attack on Rand Paul last year, when an unstable neighbor attacked the Senator in his own yard, breaking six ribs and leaving him with lung damage and multiple bouts of pneumonia.
Mrs Paul points to the fact that Democrats, reporters, and leftist celebrities have all made jokes about the violent attack, in an effort to diminish the trend of leftists using violence to justify their political ideology.
Other Democrats, including Maxine Waters, have recently used language openly encouraging agitators to harass republicans.
Responding to Mrs Paul’s letter, Booker’s office suggested Wednesday night that “right-wing” outlets had taken his remarks out of context.
“If you listen to more than a deceptively-edited 18-second clip of the speech Ms. Paul references, Senator Booker’s enduring commitment to decency is clear,” spokesperson Jeff Giertz said.
“To think Senator Booker is somehow urging violent confrontation with these words requires you to ignore all context.” Giertz further claimed.
In recent weeks, there have been several incidents involving the ‘doxxing’ of Republicans and harassment by leftist mobs.
Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Florida Attorney General Pat Bondi, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and White House advisor Stephen Miller have been recently targeted by such angry mobs.
Last week, Senator Ted Cruz and his wife were hounded from a restaurant by a mob of unhinged leftists calling him a fascist, and decrying his support for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
The group, which calls itself ‘Smash Racism DC’ vowed on Twitter, “You are not safe. We will find you.”
“This is a message to Ted Cruz, Bret Kavanaugh, Donald Trump and the rest of the racist, sexist, transphobic, and homophobic right-wing scum: You are not safe. We will find you. We will expose you. We will take from you the peace you have taken from so many others.” the tweet read.
[Image: tweet2.jpg]
Other Senators, including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell have been hounded and threatened.

On Wednesday, U.S. Capitol Police arrested a former Democratic staffer suspected of posting the personal information of at least one United States senator to the internet following the Kavanaugh hearing.
Jackson A. Cosko, 27, was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communications, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry, according to a Capitol Police statement.
The home addresses and other personal information of Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Mike Lee and Orrin Hatch of Utah were posted to Wikipedia on Sept. 27 from an individual located in the House of Representatives.
Fox News notes that Cosko recently worked as an intern for Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, and has also worked under Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan of New Hampshire and former California Sen. Barbara Boxer.
Senator Graham has said that he has had people banging on his door at home since the information was made public.

source
It's unfortunate, but this is a real thing here in the "land of the free". It seems to have began with the "Occupy Movement", but when that movement collapsed, some of the more unsavory characteristics of it lived on in other venues.

It's not a new story. It has occurred around the world for decades now, although it was mostly restricted to Third World countries years ago. The Left (i.e. "communism" back in the day) would move into a country and start agitating for "change". As long as the "change" they wanted to see occurred - mostly collectivism and the attendant restriction of personal freedom - all was well. If, however, they got any push-back at all from saner elements, the agitations became increasingly violent until it eventually broke out in open war.

That is what is happening in America currently.

This tactic is intended to provoke a violent response and engender chaos, not effect any changes in and of itself. Communist doctrine calls for such action with intent to provoke violent response so they can then claim that their opposition is violence prone, and should be eradicated. Never mind the fact that THEY initiated the violence themselves.

It's this sort of thing that we went overseas in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's to kill communists for. We didn't want it to splash over into the US... yet here it is, anyhow. Maybe their doctrine works - it sometimes seems that the more we win, the more we lose.

I keep a rifle loaded with 40 rounds beside my bed at all times, and have for years. Now, it seems that we are growing into a justification for that seemingly crazy action. I've been expecting this for a long time, and have striven to be prepared for it all this time... and now it is here, after I've gotten too old to do much about it.

By rights I should have died years ago. I've never figured out how or why I managed to survive this long. Maybe just the luck of the draw, maybe God is playing a mean joke on me, causing me to live long enough to watch my own country slide into barbarism and communism. Who knows? What I do know is that living on borrowed time does strange things to a person. As we watch others die, we become acutely aware of the inevitability of death, and over time accepting of it, since it is fairly certain it is not avoidable - Death will come for all of us sooner or later, and there is no escaping it, so we ought to at least make it count if we can. There is no need to fear the reaper, as that fear is useless and a guaranteed loss to fight it... but it's only prudent to leave a mark when it comes, so that folks know you were here.

In other words, I'm living on borrowed time, and ain't afraid to die when the time comes - it's overdue, and should have come long ago.

That's one of the problems, one of the ways collectivism wins. Too many people are afraid to die, and so will not act accordingly when everything else is taken away from them... at least they're still alive, right? But no one is going to live forever, and they fail to realize that. So everything they value, everything they ever loved, is taken away and they are left with only life. What a miserable existence that is! I do not understand people who want to live forever, or think they will. They only leave a mess for some future generation to clean up, and their own entire existence was useless.

Better to go out on your own terms, and die singing, like a warrior going home. You may lose, but at least no one in that future generation can fault you for not having tried. You at least died on your feet and not on your knees like so many others are willing to do in their vain effort to hang on.

I haven't encountered any of this collectivist opposition here in the States, ramping up though it appears to be. It'll be a bad day when I do. In the US, blocking my path in a public place is legally classified as "unlawful arrest", and if or when that happens, I will act accordingly. I give not even the slightest shit whether they claim I'm "dangerously violent" or not. I'm utterly willing to meet them on their own ground, and return violence for violence offered, plus 10%. When they come to "take away my peace", I will give them lessons in how that is properly done, and their mothers will cry.

It's a sure bet I will die that day, because I'm too old now to survive it... but who wants to live forever anyhow? Who wants to live a slave? Yup, I'll die, but I'll die still free, which is more than others who seek only to preserve their miserable existence and doom their children to slavery will be able to say.

Yup, it's coming, and has been for years. I only hope to live just long enough to leave a mark on the opposition, give 'em a black eye, and move on to the next world.

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
Its a sad truth that when one gets older we see and understand what is happing around us much better than youth, but our age stops or slows us for stopping it. Us oldies have seen what happens when the shit hits the fan and we know next time round we are not going to survive it.

Sure, it's a commercial, but the fact remains that it could not have been recorded to video if it were not happening at all.

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
(10-13-2018, 06:20 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

Sure, it's a commercial, but the fact remains that it could not have been recorded to video if it were not happening at all.

The left wants a civil war, and they are doing everything they can to make it happen before the midterm elections.  We on the right just have to keep our cool and make sure we hit the polls in November. VOTE THEM OUT! 
Once we get more people in power to help President Trump, I think we will start seeing these mobs being arrested and put in cages where they belong, along with their so called leaders.