Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Transgenderism, What Are You Worried About?
Pandora's Box is full of confusion, but the virtuous kids know best.

Quote:Trans woman, 41, pretended to be young lad to groom girl, 12, for sex.

'Jacinta Brooks, who identifies as a woman, bombarded the victim with sexually explicit messages
and pestered the youngster for naked photos. A court heard this is the third time the 41-year-old,
who was previously known Duncan Smart, has been convicted of sexual offences.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4573]
PREDATOR: Trans woman Jacinta Brooks has been jailed for trying to groom the girl.

Brooks previously served almost 13 years for having sex with a child under the age of 16 and was
only released from jail two years ago. She also abused another child.

A victim’s impact statement from the mum of the latest victim described Brooks as a “pathetic excuse
of a person”, adding the family had been forced to move out of the area because of the trauma.
She said: “The fact I cannot protect my daughter from this pathetic excuse of a person will haunt me forever.”

Jailing Brooks for 11 years at Southampton Crown Court, Judge Nicholas Rowland described her as
a “danger to children”. Prosecutor Berenice Mulvanny told the court that Brooks’ latest offending only
came to light when police were investigating another sexual assault allegation.

They then uncovered messages Brooks had sent to the young victim, as well as hundreds of indecent
images of children. The offences took place between January 1 and January 31 this year.

The court heard Brooks repeatedly gave “no comment” answers in her police interview but admitted she
“couldn’t argue” that she is attracted to children. Defending Brooks, lawyer Robert Harding claimed his
client had struggled adapting to changes in social media after her initial stint behind bars.

Miss Mulvanny said: “Brooks knew the girl was underage but sent her sexual messages. The defendant
originally pretended to be a 14-year-old boy but soon admitted her real age.”
Brooks, of Winchester, in Hampshire, admitted three counts of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity
and three of possessing indecent images of children...'
SOURCE:

I believe her. After all, she's a... woman.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I'm confused, That is a Woman,,, Pretending to be a Man!!??
Damn Ugly Creature!

Don't you think it's time to Put That Thing out of its Misery and Save The Children.
[Image: rglogo1.gif&LogoXPos=5&LogoYPos=5&maxw=630&maxh=350]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-02-2018, 08:08 PM)guohua Wrote: I'm confused, That is a Woman,,, Pretending to be a Man!!??
Damn Ugly Creature!

Don't you think it's time to Put That Thing out of its Misery and Save The Children.

How dare you!

Seriously, these are the guys who abused the Target's Unisex toilets.
If you make the hunting-grounds for predators, they will come.

We reap what we sow.
tinysure
(10-02-2018, 07:55 PM)BIAD Wrote:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4573]

That's one fugly broad! The 5 o'clock... erm, prolly more like 10 o'clock... shadow is not helping it's illusion, either.

The  phrase "coyote ugly" refers to the feeling one has when he wakes the morning after a drunken binge and discovers a creature nestled onto his arm which gives him the urge to gnaw off his own arm to avoid waking it so as to make his escape unimpeded, i.e. similar to a coyote caught in a steel trap.

If I found something like that sleeping on my arm on a morning after, I'd crush it's fuckin' windpipe and leap out the window before it came back to life. Don't care how many stories up the apartment was - out the window regardless.

I would suggest the assistance of a young lady well versed in the application of make-up, but I don't think she had a bricklayer's trowel, so the effort would be useless.

Good lord - who pulled the chocks out from under the wheels of my world? that thing has the nerve to call itself a "she"? women everywhere ought to insist on the death penalty for it!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-03-2018, 07:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...If I found something like that sleeping on my arm on a morning after, I'd crush it's fuckin' windpipe
and leap out the window before it came back to life. Don't care how many stories up the apartment
was - out the window regardless...

...Good lord - who pulled the chocks out from under the wheels of my world? that thing has the nerve
to call itself a "she"? women everywhere ought to insist on the death penalty for it!...

smallcrackingup minusculethumbsup
(10-03-2018, 08:25 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 07:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...If I found something like that sleeping on my arm on a morning after, I'd crush it's fuckin' windpipe
and leap out the window before it came back to life. Don't care how many stories up the apartment
was - out the window regardless...

...Good lord - who pulled the chocks out from under the wheels of my world? that thing has the nerve
to call itself a "she"? women everywhere ought to insist on the death penalty for it!...

smallcrackingup minusculethumbsup
Dear Ninurta, if you wake up with something like that beside you, I think you should lay off the wood alcohol , also if you are into bestiality I understand the mistake.  minusculebiggrin
(10-03-2018, 01:08 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Dear Ninurta, if you wake up with something like that beside you, I think you should lay off the wood alcohol , also if you are into bestiality I understand the mistake.  minusculebiggrin

I've got my doubts that actual beasts are THAT far into bestiality!

Ain't nothin' wrong with wood alcohol - you just have to get your body acclimated to it! I may be so well preserved at this point that I could live forever!

... still never woke up next to anything like THAT! I guess I may be leading a charmed life!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’