Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Ready for World-Wide Activation...
Oh man. I hate to see this happening. I was hoping something would happen to prevent this, but people who haven't researched it don't know the harm this is going to do to our bodies, so... get prepared to be microwaved slowly from the inside out.
Coming to a town near you soon, then the whole world.   tinycrying

Quote:Less than a year after announcing that it would launch the first commercial 5G network in the United States, Verizon today officially turned on 5G services in four U.S. cities: Houston, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. The company says it has started offering installations of its Verizon 5G Home broadband service today and named Houston resident Clayton Harris as “the first 5G customer in the world.”

While unquestionably significant, Verizon’s 5G launch in the United States comes with several qualifiers — including whether it’s truly the first, is actually 5G, and is legitimately as widespread as it initially sounds. As we’ve previously reported, smaller carriers rushed to launch the “world’s first 5G networks” in Qatar, LesothoFinland, and Estonia over the summer, and ahead of the U.S. Like Verizon, they are generally using pre-standards 5G networking gear and offering service in limited areas, sometimes without consumer hardware.

Verizon’s offering is an end-to-end 5G solution, including the necessary wireless hardware to deliver next-generation wireless speeds to home broadband users. The carrier is promising typical 300Mbps and peak 1Gbps connection speeds to customers, using Inseego broadband equipment that’s included in the $50 to $70 monthly service price. It also includes three months of free YouTube TV, as well as the customer’s choice of a free Apple TV 4K or Google Chromecast Ultra.
[Image: inseego5g.jpg?resize=775%2C307&strip=all]
Above: Inseego’s 5G home router for Verizon.
Image Credit: Verizon

If the competitive pricing isn’t appealing enough, Verizon is offering its service free for the first three months and promising “First on 5G” customers early access to upcoming services, such as mobile 5G. Rival AT&T is launching a mobile 5G service in 12 cities this year, using wireless hotspot “pucks” to provide mobility, rather than new 5G smartphones or tablets.

Verizon’s main caveats are that it’s only launching 5G in “parts of” its four initial cities right now, and it is using “5G TF” equipment that will need to be updated to 3GPP standards-compliant 5G in the future. Based on prior personal experience with FIOS buildouts, Verizon might take years to extend its broadband services as promised or stop short of covering a full city. It’s also unclear when and how mobile 5G devices such as smartphones will be usable on the Verizon 5G network.

The carrier says it chose Houston, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, and Sacramento for early 5G service because of forward-looking state and local leaders in those areas. It is apparently waiting until 3GPP-compliant 5G hardware is available to expand its 5G offerings to other cities.

“As our 5G technology partners bring … hardware, software, chipsets, and devices to market on the 3GPP 5G NR standard,” the company says, “we’ll upgrade First On 5G members to that equipment at no charge. When new network equipment is available and introduced, we’ll expand our 5G broadband internet coverage area quickly and bring 5G to additional cities.”

Customers interested in Verizon 5G Home service can check if service is available in their neighborhoods via the company’s FirstOn5G.com website. The company began taking service preorder requests on September 13.

Please, please, for your health's sake, read up on the dangers of 5-G. We have many good threads here at RN at your fingertips. Don't bring this into your home; it's dangerous!
You and everyone else interested in this may want to watch this video that was released Oct. 1st. 2018.

Just think when your in a quiet spot. What do you hear? 
Should be nothing, however, listen closely. You get a tone, a buzz, some sort of background noise generally drowned out from surrounding noise, but there if you listen closely.. 

As a child I never experience this. 
Since cell phones the low volume noise has increased in frequency. 
It is more noticeable, especially at night when I try to sleep, the house is not totally quiet, is your? 

Is it in my head? 

We are and have been since birth in a scientific experimental state. 

Vaccines, pharmaceutical drugs, doctors not programmed to heal but to treat, GMO, high fructose corn syrup. 
It seems we're being groomed into another species. 

Seems interesting.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
They will start to set 5g up very soon in Finland, its all about money
I have backed President Trump in 99% of everything he's done and is still trying to do, but I can't back him on this. I posted in his Tweet telling him so.

If anyone here, or out there lurking, has a Twitter account, please go voice your opinion about the dangers of 5G in his thread. And if you don't know, go do some in-depth research.  It's really, really, dangerous to the human body!

Quote:Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

I want 5G, and even 6G, technology in the United States as soon as possible. It is far more powerful, faster, and smarter than the current standard. American companies must step up their efforts, or get left behind. There is no reason that we should be lagging behind on.........
....something that is so obviously the future. I want the United States to win through competition, not by blocking out currently more advanced technologies. We must always be the leader in everything we do, especially when it comes to the very exciting world of technology!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...9713420288
TPTB have counted how much money will be made -V- how many people will die. Seems the money has won
You know, I wonder what would happen if someone built a new house, and lined every single wall in it, both interior and exterior, with a couple of layers of chicken wire behind the drywall or siding, turning the house into a huge Faraday Cage...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-23-2019, 02:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote: You know, I wonder what would happen if someone built a new house, and lined every single wall in it, both interior and exterior, with a couple of layers of chicken wire behind the drywall or siding, turning the house into a huge Faraday Cage...

Or, you could try this...

This video is a little different. The guest speaker doesn't share as much of the dangers to the body as he does the dangers to using it in a business; it could be bad for seeing a profit.

He does go over a small amount about the dangers to the body around the 34:00 mark.

Toward the last part of the video he talks about needing the FCC to give the go-ahead for any new device put on the market, and he sounds like that will be our sign that it's okay.
Sorry, but after learning all I know now about how these things work in government, I'll never trust some government entity to tell me the truth again.  They're all about who can put the most money in their pocket, in my opinion; good health be dammed.

In the end, we will all do what we want.  I won't be using 5G unless it's a last resort to make my refrigerator or other appliance work. Even then, I'll be pondering selling the house and buying a tent to go live in the wilds with Bigfoot.

Shawn from SGT Report discusses the dangers of 5G and his guests offer some ways to protect ourselves.