Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ABC Fake News -R.I.P. Dick Van Dyke
I just saw where Dick Van Dyke passed over yesterday.  He was a great comedian, so they say. I never received the network his shows aired on when growing up, so I'll take peoples word for it.
One thing that does tell me he was a good man is his support for President Trump, and him leaving a large amount of money to the Trump Foundation.

Rest in Peace Sir.  

ETA: After posting this, we discovered it was fake news.  WTH ABC?!!!!   tinysurprised

[Image: 4A65BE8E-B4B8-4A6A-BF12-8831EDBD5918.jpeg]

Quote:On Friday, the world lost one of the greats, Dick Van Dyke. The comedian and actor spent his lifetime keeping us entertained and reminding us that America is, at its core, a wholesome place.
Van Dyke taught us that good, Christian morals are how we can get through as a nation, and he wanted to make sure that Americans have the chance to have the society they deserve. Breitbart News reports:

Quote:In his will, Van Dyke specified that “the total sale value of the house in Bermuda shall be donated to the Trump Foundation to help in their mission to make the country and world great again.”
This is the first time Dick Van Dyke has spoken out about President Trump. For whatever reason, he chose to do it from beyond the grave. But his message is clear: “Only President Trump can save America from herself.”

Liberals have been going crazy on social media in the hours since the news of Van Dyke’s demise (and of his will’s contents) were released.

Van Dyke’s stipulation was one of many in his will that have liberal heads spinning. Others include a $5 million donation to the Trump campaign, donations to conservative causes, and the construction of a medium-sized golden statue of Melania Trump at the Dick Van Dyke museum in Mount Airy, Virginia.

Van Dyke is just the latest celebrity to leave something honoring President Trump in their will. While Fake News CNN and MSNBC will have you believe that everyone hates him, the truth is that President Trump is the best thing that has happened to these great United States. And Dick Van Dyke knows it.

Thank you for your contributions to President Trump’s foundation, the world of comedy, and society in general, Mr. Van Dyke. You are surely by God’s side looking down on us.
Source

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.digitaldealer.com%2...9.jpeg&f=1]
WOW, Really!! I can't find anything about his death on any news outlets?????
He was one of the Greats! I have to assume the family wants to be respected and not a lot of public attention.[Image: bc0f419ebadb648959e9c5bdc26eb33a.gif]
[Image: 5rA6.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7346633]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: RIP My favorite sweep! ...

Personal Disclosure: Chim Chimney Chim Chimney Chim Chim Charoo!

P.S. One thing about Mr Dick Van Dyke is that he gave everything of himself to all of us for his whole life ... and even in death he is still giving! I for one will treasure what he gave to me for the rest of my life! He saw the light! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
I still can't find ant mention of his death!!?? This is very odd.

One of the liberal left most prized out lets doesn't even mention him (huffington post) they would have if he left millions to trump.
The other far left out let that is one of their most loved and all Rainbowie is the buzzfeed and they don't mention him being dead.

To be honest, I had seen interviews of Dick Van Dyke last year worried that Trump would get us into a war and he wasn't good for America.

OK, I'm Confused Now!!!!  tinybighuh
(09-29-2018, 09:32 PM)guohua Wrote: I still can't find ant mention of his death!!?? This is very odd.

One of the liberal left most prized out lets doesn't even mention him (huffington post) they would have if he left millions to trump.
The other far left out let that is one of their most loved and all Rainbowie is the buzzfeed and they don't mention him being dead.

To be honest, I had seen interviews of Dick Van Dyke last year worried that Trump would get us into a war and he wasn't good for America.

My source came from ABC news, so maybe it's one of their "fake news" articles.   :smalleyeroll:
(09-29-2018, 09:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-29-2018, 09:32 PM)guohua Wrote: I still can't find ant mention of his death!!?? This is very odd.

My source came from ABC news, so maybe it's one of their "fake news" articles.   :smalleyeroll:
I went back to Thursday and Friday and I checked Dick Van Dykes Bio page, nothing listed there about his Death.  mediumitwasntme
(09-29-2018, 11:41 PM)guohua Wrote:
(09-29-2018, 09:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I went back to Thursday and Friday and I checked Dick Van Dykes Bio page, nothing listed there about his Death.  mediumitwasntme

That's very odd.  Now, what will be even odder is if he dies in the next few days.  Maybe a reporter from ABC had a premonition, or received an early report, like they woman who reported Building 7 falling before it did on 9-11.   tinyhuh
I hate to say it but this story is fake news.
ABC is owned by Disney, which should tell you everything.

At the time of this writing Mr. Van Dyke is still alive and well and treating well-groomed nannies
in London to his dancing prowess and Cockney-accent. Those umbrella-carrying ladies like a bit
of Dick.
smallcrackingup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-30-2018, 10:31 AM)BIAD Wrote: ABC is owned by Disney, which should tell you everything.

At the time of this writing Mr. Van Dyke is still alive and well and treating well-groomed nannies
in London to his dancing prowess and Cockney-accent. Those umbrella-carrying ladies like a bit
of Dick.
smallcrackingup

At his age,,,,, it would be Little,,,, I'm Sure Dick Has Shrunk with Age,,,,,,,  smallcrackingup
(09-30-2018, 04:51 PM)guohua Wrote: At his age,,,,, it would be Little,,,, I'm Sure Dick Has Shrunk with Age,,,,,,,  smallcrackingup

Wrinkles are lines of experience, all chimney-sweeps know this to be true.
It guarantees duration when involved in the old 'Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang'
tinysurprised
(09-30-2018, 06:31 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-30-2018, 04:51 PM)guohua Wrote: At his age,,,,, it would be Little,,,, I'm Sure Dick Has Shrunk with Age,,,,,,,  smallcrackingup

Wrinkles are lines of experience, all chimney-sweeps know this to be true.
It guarantees duration when involved in the old 'Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang'
tinysurprised
I don't think this is Old Dick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Van Dyke Or a Chimney Sweeper,,,, His Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang,,, is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
[Image: giphy.gif]  smallrofl
(09-30-2018, 06:52 PM)guohua Wrote: I don't think this is Old Dick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Van Dyke.

Aw lawks-a-mercy, that's scary!
Well, in that case, I think a MOD should remove this thread.  I know ABC is fake news, but gees!   tinybighuh
(10-01-2018, 01:18 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, in that case, I think a MOD should remove this thread.  I know ABC is fake news, but gees!   tinybighuh

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Let's make fun of ABC.
[Image: raw-story-fake-news-pensacola-rally.gif] You agree? [Image: cec]
The easier thing to do is just alter the title! ABC are the culprits, they just asked you to trust them.
(10-01-2018, 08:42 AM)BIAD Wrote: The easier thing to do is just alter the title! ABC are the culprits, they just asked you to trust them.

Okay, whatever you all think is best.   minusculethumbsup