Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There is nothing too low for the left
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09...rs-office/
Quote:There is nothing too low for the left.
Many Republicans on the Senate Judiciary had their home addresses and phone numbers published on their Wikipedia pages Thursday.
Shortly after Lindsey Graham went off on Senate Democrats for destroying Kavanaugh’s life in order to derail his confirmation, Republicans were doxxed.
The victims included Republican Senators Mike Lee, Orrin Hatch of Utah and Lindsey Graham, reported the Washington Times.
Quote:According to Caleb Hull, editor of the Independent Journal Review, the wife of Mr. Hatch “has been receiving calls nonstop ON HER BIRTHDAY and their home address was made public.”
CongressEdits, a bot account that for four years automatically retweets edits to Wikipedia made anonymously from IP addresses associated with the U.S. Congress, said the information was also posted on Mr. Lee and Mr. Graham “from US House of Representatives.”
The article auto-posted screen shots supporting the edits being made and noting the inclusion of private information, a practice known as “doxxing.”
It gets worse…
The private information on the Republican Senators is coming from a computer from the House of Representatives!

Now this…
The IP addresses lead back to a Congressional office.
Internet sleuth Mike Tokes says the IP address points to Congress.
Quote:BREAKING: Republican Senators Lindsey Graham, Orrin Hatch, and Mike Lee were targeted and doxxed with their home/office addresses and home/cell phones being published online on Wikipedia through an anonymous IP address associated with the House of Representatives. pic.twitter.com/G1GgCReA7E
— Mike Tokes (@MikeTokes) September 27, 2018

Quote:UPDATE: Wikipedia has reverted the pages of the Republican Senators and the previous edits publishing their personal information appear to be removed from the public archive.
The two vandal IP's, belonging to the US House of Reps. have engaged in Doxxing + Vandalism previously. pic.twitter.com/hHn7Th0OkA

National Security expert David Reaboi says the IP addresses point to Maxine Waters.
Quote:I’m hearing these IPs are traceable to a staffer in Maxine Waters’ Office. https://t.co/kppNYw8pPh
— David Reaboi (@davereaboi) September 28, 2018

Quote:BREAKING: Republican Senators Lindsey Graham, Orrin Hatch, and Mike Lee were targeted and doxxed with their home/office addresses and home/cell phones being published online on Wikipedia through an anonymous IP address associated with the House of Representatives. pic.twitter.com/G1GgCReA7E

The IP address of the villain who doxxed the Republican Senators is 143.231.249.130.It appears 4plebs found the culprit and she works in Maxine Waters’s office.
Quote:That much is in Wikipedia (https://twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/104...4482778112).
From there, a google search reveals that this IP address posted a comment on AUGUST 22, 2018. Very recently: http://www.monocacyboard.org/mboard/msg/60699.html
Kathleen Sengstock, a staffer for Maxine waters, posted from this IP.
https://www.c-span.org/person/?kathleensengstock
https://twitter.com/kathleensengsto?lang=en
So, one of Maxine Waters’ staffers has posted from that IP. I’m not sure how subnetting works in the House of Reps. But I would assume that for security purposes each rep would get their own router. Can anyone confirm? Continuing to search.
The 4plebs users then appear to agree that the IP address came from Waters’s office but may not be from Sengstock.
A reply I posted you know where

Democrats = no 2d no guns no freedom without government all encompassing permission.

A social score as per the Chinese Dragon fly software complements of Google. They just bumped off 4000 web sights in China..

There used to be a saying something like, "better for 10 crooks to be set free than one innocent person convicted." Both parties will burn your butt if it is to their advantage but I gota hand it to the democrats after watching the KAV nomination.. They can do it with a straight forlorn face or even smile while they are doing it..

In another thread someone said A.I. would be better than all the drama drama drama we see in our present two party system.. I do not know how that would work but almost anything is better than what I have seen from the democrats who only want to tear down instead of build a better future for America. But I think I understand, for their idea of a better future is everyone dependent on the all encompassing rules and regulations of the controlling government..

All anyone has to do is dig just a little into the practices of the Chinese Communist and you will see the democratic road map they want for America. Social scores and the total control of the internet

When Trump says national sovereignty and secure borders they screw themselves into a hissy fit because that does not fit their new world order marching orders....

There are a few Democrats that I think are worthy of consideration but unfortunately I could never vote for them simply because of what the DNC has become. Pelosi, Feinstein, and Waters make me want to barf just to name a few .
(09-29-2018, 06:23 AM)727Sky Wrote: A reply I posted you know where

Democrats = no 2d no guns no freedom without government all encompassing permission.

A social score as per the Chinese Dragon fly software complements of Google. They just bumped off 4000 web sights in China..

There used to be a saying something like, "better for 10 crooks to be set free than one innocent person convicted." Both parties will burn your butt if it is to their advantage but I gota hand it to the democrats after watching the KAV nomination.. They can do it with a straight forlorn face or even smile while they are doing it..

In another thread someone said A.I. would be better than all the drama drama drama we see in our present two party system.. I do not know how that would work but almost anything is better than what I have seen from the democrats who only want to tear down instead of build a better future for America. But I think I understand, for their idea of a better future is everyone dependent on the all encompassing rules and regulations of the controlling government..

All anyone has to do is dig just a little into the practices of the Chinese Communist and you will see the democratic road map they want for America. Social scores and the total control of the internet

When Trump says national sovereignty and secure borders they screw themselves into a hissy fit because that does not fit their new world order marching orders....

There are a few Democrats that I think are worthy of consideration but unfortunately I could never vote for them simply because of what the DNC has become. Pelosi, Feinstein, and Waters make me want to barf just to name a few .
Exactly!
Very Well Said!  minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The price of the Chinese-Europe Silk Road is the undermining of the US dollar and many in the
swamp have invested heavily in that enterprise. They believe in the notion that a financial and
political invasion won't effect them.

They also believe they'll be spared because of the alliance and the current situation that they're
enjoying. But they won't.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:'...WASHINGTON  -Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and his Senate supporters misrepresented the record
when they stated that three witnesses refuted Christine Blasey Ford’s allegation that he sexually assaulted her at a
party more than 30 years ago.

The three swore they had no recollection of the party -providing no support for Ford’s accusations laid out to the Senate
Judiciary Committee. But their statements do not disprove the allegations, either...'

'...The witness statements in question do not corroborate Ford’s allegations, but they also do not exonerate Kavanaugh.
They leave open the possibility that people at the small gathering forgot about it or were not in position to witness the
assault.

Even Mark Judge, who Ford says was in the bedroom when Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her, has not denied that such
an episode took place. His sworn statement to the committee says “I have no memory of this alleged incident,” ″do not
recall the party” and “never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes.”...'

'...In another statement, Patrick J. Smyth, identified by Ford as being among those downstairs at the party, says
“I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct
she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.’”

And the lawyer for Ford’s friend, Leland Ingham Keyser, said in a statement: “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh
and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, without, Dr. Ford.”...'
Global News:

smallroflmao

The logic of above -and they pay people to write this, allow themselves to return home without a carer and let them near
sharp objects, is beyond absurdity.

If three people swear they recollected that there was a party and observed a person sexually-assaulting another, does it
mean their statements prove that the accused person didn't do it?!!!!

These people are stupid.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09...hing-kids/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/co...459496002/