Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hanity's take on the confirmation mess
Senator Flake was approached by a woman as he got on the elevator after the hearing. I believe this was before he came back in and asked for a week delay so the FBI could investigate for a sixth time.  :mediumfacepalm  She was screaming about how the Republicans were against women's rights, blah, blah, blah...
I posted on Twitter that I bet she was paid to do it, and now, it appears I was right.

What has happened to common human decency?  I couldn't live with myself if I knew I was destroying someone's life's work, a good person, with my lies.  Not a wink for me!

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-09-28-at-10.28.25-AM-e1...00x630.png]

Quote:Ana Maria Archila, one of the women who confronted Jeff Flake on the elevator at the Capitol after he said he was voting for Brett Kavanaugh, is the co-executive director for the Center for Popular Democracy and the Center for Popular Democracy Action Fund.

The Center For Popular Democracy is heavily funded by George Soros. The organization also identified Maria Gallagher to the press as the other woman confronting Flake.
  Source

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hanity's take on the confirmation mess - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-29-2018, 04:18 PM