Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hanity's take on the confirmation mess
(09-28-2018, 07:47 PM)guohua Wrote: You know, Flake and the Dems begged for one more week for an FBI investigation. Translation: we need one more week to groom additional accusers.
Now the Democrats want to start an Impeachment Hearing to Impeach Kavanaugh.

They're squealing about "impeachement", and I take that as a good sign. Reading between the lines, it means they already KNOW they have lost - they can't impeach him before he is even confirmed, which means they are planning on him being confirmed.

What I am seeing here, which some others seem not to be seeing through their rage, is that the Dems are painting themselves into a corner, and the Republicans are standing there grinning, holding the bucket of paint for them.

Have patience, let them have their week. At the end of it, they will be locked into a cage of their own making with all these theatrics, and we will be standing with a smile so sweet and cold that butter wouldn't melt in our mouths.

There's my prediction, my assessment based on what I was watching - before the TV got turned off.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hanity's take on the confirmation mess - by Ninurta - 09-28-2018, 08:02 PM