Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kiev's electric grid was hacked and all went dark
The capitol Kiev of Ukraine last week suffered a total electrical failure. It was a cyber attack and according to the video they were/are better protected than much of our/USA power grid. The first 1:53 of the video is like a docudrama showing some of the effects but afterwords the evidence is shown. IMO it is a very well done video with high production values even has Ted Koppel of night line fame .

It is also stated that China, Russia, and maybe Iran are already in our power grid waiting for the day to push their buttons..

War drums or MIC propaganda ?

I had always wondered how a cyber attack could shut down the electric grid and the video explains it and shows it has already been done in Kiev.. The good news is the effects of such a cyber attack should only last for a few hours to maybe 6 days.. Just long enough to make much of America deaf and blind as far as communications and defense.

Way to true

The power grid is vulnerable 
an overlooked security issue

Add in dams and invasive species

overlooked 

Good find
I think we can expect at least the internet and media outlets to go out before this year ends, or maybe very early next year, as the military rounds up the highest officials guilty of treason (in the U.S.). 
We keep getting hints to prepare with food and water to last for a minimum of two weeks. This also has to do with why the EBS is being tested on Oct. 3rd, so the President can talk to us when the time comes and tell us what's happening without the MSM putting their spin on it and causing riots in the streets.
I'd say this also is a good reason for President Trump to want to get the Space Force up and running as quickly as possible.

It's hard to believe that our government would leave us in such a vulnerable position, one that could devastate our entire country and way of life for as long as they have.

Wait...  no, it's not.  I had a brain fart there for a second.   mediumfacepalm