Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[VIT2018] Thriller Nights

~~ THRILLER NIGHTS ~~

My names is Bill, Bill Burkes. I've always had a pretty boring life except for those rare moments, nightly moments that friends and I decided to call "Thriller Nights" . John, Jill, Marilyn and I had always loved keeping this 'one year event' a perpetual reminder of just how much we loved adrenaline. You see, every year, like clockwork, since as far as I can remember, we'd make October 31st a special night, a "Thriller Night". Without fail, like some sort of occult oath...October 31st would be sacred.

We'd gather at one of our houses, kick everyone else out and make sure that just the four of us would be alone to do whatever we had planned on doing. And what we planned on doing, for the last three years was playing the Ouija Board...

[Image: kkObPgc.jpg]

In 2014, we had stayed at my house. In 2015, we stayed at John's house. Last year was at Marilyn's house and this year is at Jill's. And Jill made sure it would be a special occasion. She had decorated her entrance, well, actually, she had decorated everything right up to the living room where we'd sit on the floor to play.

That area was only filled with small candles so we knew that, when the time was right, all we'd see would be seen through candlelit eyes...

[Image: 3vinLPA.jpg]

The adrenaline was already kicking in...

As midnight came around, the four of us prepared the board...and a few more drinks. Well hell...drinks have always been part of the fun.

Jill would be prepping up the questions we had written down and was already sitting down, waiting for us to sober up ( lol ) and sit quietly. A small drift of air made all of our arm hair raise...the time had come.

"Spirit...are you there?" Jill asked.

The planchette started to move, straight up.

"Yes" is where it landed.

THAT was darn quick ! I guess that years of experience could be at play here...

So we asked our questions and everything was nice and dandy, just like the years before, and it got kinda same old, same old pretty fast, if you know what I mean......but then, out of nowhere, Jill asked a different kind of question...

"Can you MANIFEST yourself?"

You could hear a pin drop. All of our senses were on high alert. The planchette didn't move. Another draft came around, gracefully getting all of the candle flames to slowly dance an hypnotic swirl of furious blood pumping...

And then a fricken' book came flying out of the bookshelf on the left side of the room and landed right beside the board. I. SHIT. YOU. NOT.

Everyone jumped to their feet, Jill running for the light switch while everyone else started blowing out the candles in a hurry.

That was it. Call it a night. We'd have to consider doing it again next year, with new...challenges...

I'm up for it. I'm game.

After all, I can do this. I just need more experience. Seems like yesterday.

But it's only been since December 2014...

[Image: 2tyUy7t.jpg]

Wanna bet I'll throw that book even further, next year ?

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
That's great Sol!   minusculeclap
@"Sol"  It's about time you came back to us,,,,,, we missed you.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]