Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Bad Case of TDS
Trump Derangement Syndrome is really getting out of hand. We now have people shooting themselves to protest President Trump. 

When I saw this article I was kind of shocked... I mean, really?  tinybighuh Are people REALLY this messed up over Hillary losing? 

I know the Deep State actors are upset because they know they are going down if they don't get him out of office, but I thought maybe all the stories about the average person out there was just propaganda.  Maybe people really are going insane.  

I hope what the Globalists have done to brainwash the far left, using their media puppets, hurries up and comes out. People are going off the deep end for believing "fake news", and someone is going to get hurt bad. 

Quote:A sociology professor at the College of Southern Nevada shot himself in the arm with a .22 pistol in protest of President Donald Trump.
The professor’s wounds are not life-threatening, but he now faces multiple charges for bringing the gun onto campus to carry out the protest.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that the professor, Mark J. Bird, shot himself in a bathroom on campus, then stumbled out, “bleeding, before he collapsed.”

Bird taped a $100 bill to the mirror prior to shooting himself as a tip to the janitor for cleaning up the mess.
Bird was hired by the college in 1993 and is currently a professor emeritus.

The police report on the incident notes that “Bird said he had shot himself in protest of President Donald Trump.”

Bird faces charges for firing a gun in a gun-free zone and also for “carrying a concealed weapon without a permit and possessing a dangerous weapon on school property.”

He got charged for firing a weapon in a gun-free zone?!   But... but... I thought the far left was against owning a gun?   

So in the end, he shot himself to prove how much he hates Pres. Trump, and then to top it off, it cost him no telling how much money.  You can't make this stuff up!   tinylaughing

These people are stupid!!
He should have shot himself in the Head!
He'll want to after they lose the next one to. MAGA2020
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-13-2018, 05:32 PM)guohua Wrote: He should have shot himself in the Head!

He would of survived with no vital organs damaged
(09-13-2018, 06:03 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

You Know, That's True.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-13-2018, 06:03 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

tinylaughing Agreed!   minusculeknocks
(09-13-2018, 05:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He got charged for firing a weapon in a gun-free zone?!   But... but... I thought the far left was against owning a gun?   

So in the end, he shot himself to prove how much he hates Pres. Trump, and then to top it off, it cost him no telling how much money.  You can't make this stuff up!   tinylaughing  

These people are stupid!!

I don't think it said anywhere that he owned the gun - my guess is it was stolen.

And yes, these people are stupid - dumb as a box of rocks. I miss the good old days, when Buddhist monks would actually light themselves on FIRE to protest dumb shit they couldn't do anything about. Now, when a man is willing to set himself on FIRE, you know damned good and well he's serious!

Shooting yourself in the arm on a college campus? that ain't at all serious - it's just dumb as hell. I might have thought he was a bit more serious had he shot himself in the jugular vein, or the femoral artery... but what the hell does a college professor need with his arm? He can do without it for a few weeks, no harm done.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-13-2018, 09:54 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...but what the hell does a college professor need with his arm? He can do without it for a few weeks, no harm done.

Yes, the days of the blackboard-rubber are long behind us!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.