Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sometimes You Just Have to Shake Your Head...
Shake your head and get your eyes back in their sockets, that is.

I know you guys might like the new look coming down the runway, but what I see is the human race leaving any moral decency long behind. Of course, this IS the Hollywood crowd, so they don't have any morals anyway.  I just hate to see them try to normalize their sickness on the rest of humanity.

You know what?  I think I just discovered my new talent... one that can make me millions!   tinywhat   All I have to do is go shred a pair of jeans and wrap a chain around the torso with clam shells covering the nipples, and wallah... I'm an instant fashion designer and I'm rich, rich, rich! 
Weeee!   smallgreenbananadancer    (No, I wouldn't do that.)

Quote:Madonna’s eldest daughter, Lourdes Leon, is following in the footsteps of the "Material Girl" singer and embracing the world of fashion. 
The 21-year-old model strutted her stuff in the Gypsy Sport show for New York Fashion Week on Tuesday. 
While on the runway, Lourdes wasn’t afraid to show some skin, rocking a skimpy bikini top that appeared to be made of shells and chains. The racy look was paired with ripped jeans, small sunglasses and giant green feathers in Lourdes' hair. 
While Madonna didn’t mention her daughter walking the catwalk on social media, she did post a candid shot to her Instagram Story of Lourdes flicking off the camera. “Mama’s girl," the 60-year-old singer captioned the image, which was also shared by Lourdes herself.
[Image: 047fd3484ef3f1d9eb5b05839d69b549]
Shutterstock

Lourdes first started modelling in 2016 as the face of Stella McCartney’s perfume, Pop. “I have a lot of people judging my every move,” she told Vogue at the time. “It’s important for me to not let it rule my life.” 
For more from Lourdes, watch the clip below:

Madonna's Daughter Lourdes Leaves Little to the Imagination During Racy NYFW Runway Show

mediumfacepalm
We all trip up in our early years

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4483].

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Note To Self,,,, Shower and Change Underwear and Shave, not wearing much today.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-12-2018, 07:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Shake your head and get your eyes back in their sockets, that is.

I know you guys might like the new look coming down the runway, but what I see is the human race leaving any moral decency long behind. Of course, this IS the Hollywood crowd, so they don't have any morals anyway.  I just hate to see them try to normalize their sickness on the rest of humanity.

You know what?  I think I just discovered my new talent... one that can make me millions!   tinywhat   All I have to do is go shred a pair of jeans and wrap a chain around the torso with clam shells covering the nipples, and wallah... I'm an instant fashion designer and I'm rich, rich, rich! 
Weeee!   smallgreenbananadancer    (No, I wouldn't do that.)

Ah, c'mon! You could do a better job, and look better doing it!

Where's yer sense of pride?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I don't see that image as being immoral or indecent at all, it's just crap fashion to me! LOL

If it looks fugly - it's probably fugly!

I think that "fashion" is one of societies great ills tbh.
What actual purpose does it serve? Apart from allowing the Rich, Stupid and Vain to think that they can lord it over us mere peasants by spending crazy amounts of money on trying to look fashionable or trendy.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to be said for looking and feeling good, but IMHO designer "fashion" has nothing whatsoever to do with that.

/rant
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
In the world of fashion, been seen as a rebel is a plus, and because of this "negative" attention is seen as having a greater impact .
(09-13-2018, 08:11 AM)gordi Wrote: I think that "fashion" is one of societies great ills tbh.
What actual purpose does it serve? Apart from allowing the Rich, Stupid and Vain to think that they can lord it over us mere peasants by spending crazy amounts of money on trying to look fashionable or trendy.

I agree.

I have never been one to spend hundreds of dollars for a T-shirt that costs me around $10 -$20 just because it has some "designer" label sewed or stamped in the neck.  If I have to spend lots of extra money for that little label to fit in with the IN crowd, well, just count me out. I consider myself to be the SMARTER one in the crowd, at least.

And, if I want shredded jeans, I have a shredder at home where I can do that myself too. 

I am my own person, very independent, and I hate it when others try to tell me what I should wear.  Ugh!   smallnotamused
What hasn't been said or shown,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
[Image: madonna-met-gala-best-dressed-ftr.jpg]  
[Image: madonna-wildest-grammy-fashion.jpg?forma...&auto=webp]
The Mother,,,,,,
[Image: 047fd3484ef3f1d9eb5b05839d69b549] The Daughter!!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]