Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Profound Irrefutable EVIDENCE of Free Energy Used to Take the Towers Down!
Dr. Judy Wood 9/11 IRREFUTABLE Full Length HD ~ PROFOUND

Dr. Judy Wood shows irrefutable evidence that a type of energy unknown to the public was used to "dustify" the towers on 9/11.  She goes over evidence frame by frame, and discusses Tesla's past experiments to harness "free energy", and more.
Her videos have been released for several years, but I'm just now discovering them.  Have you watched them?

President Trump is re-opening the 9/11 investigation, so I really hope he will look at what Dr. Judy Wood has to show. 
She also has a book out titled, Where Did the Towers Go?

This video is broken up into episodes, and gets more interesting with each one.  I watched it last night, and it really is worth your time.

https://youtu.be/cow8GtYkeA4

I also watched this one.  It's over 2 hours long, but well worth your time to see more in-depth details brought out.

https://youtu.be/bITl3lmbWb8

The Elite tried to discredit Dr. Wood's claims, using their usual tactics of calling her a nut job, etc., which only reinforces my belief that there is something there they don't want getting out to the public.
In my opinion, she shows undeniable proof we have Free Energy, and it was used to bring the towers down on 9/11.
Watch it, and then make up your own mind.

What do you think?
https://youtu.be/SoCS6lNpqhE

They need to see what Dr. Wood has to say about this!
I copied this comment from a video of Abel Danger.  I thought it would be good to get this out where more people can see it.

Quote:Mr. McConnell: Ref: your 10/27/17 video with Jason Goodman and discussion of 911:  Logically, the drone that replaced Flight 93 was supposed to hit WTC Building 7.  Because the rendezvous of Flight 93 with its replacement was delayed by 45 minutes, Cheney's "bubble" of confusion was closing, and intercept pilots became cognizant of the actual situation. So, they shot the drone down, as it was transponding with the ID of a reported hijacked airliner. As a result, WTC 7, loaded with explosives, had to be demolished without the (lame*) excuse: "A plane hit it".  

Had Todd Beamer (or was it Mark Bingham) not been 45 minutes late boarding Flight 93 that morning, we would not have had the smoking gun of 911 - the blatant implosion of a healthy 47-story building - WTC 7.  

The drone disintegrated at high altitude, and left a field of debris near Shanksville, PA. Rather than have local authorities drawn to the debris field, and discover no bodies, and strange wreckage, a cruise missile was quickly launched to create a crater so that it could be said: "All the wreckage and bodies are deep in that crater".

The cruise missile and it's crash were described by a local who saw the object while driving her SUV.   *Note: Planes and fire do not bring down huge steel buildings, but the layman (non-engineer) doesn't know that. I'm a registered engineer in Colorado since 1984.  Funny...tonight I feel slightly safer posting such ideas - as compared to a few months ago.  T-Shirt idea: "WTC7 - WTF?"

Purportedly, Flight 93 landed at Cleveland Hopkins International, and taxied to an old NASA facility where passengers deplaned and entered the facility. This was purportedly witnessed by the then-current mayor of Cleveland.  I would have to review research I did a couple of years ago, but it was reported that Flt 93 had two boardings, and picked up passengers whose names appeared on the Flight 77 manifest. There was a celebrity who witnessed the second boarding, which apparently occurred on the tarmac, well away from the gates at Newark. I'd have to review.

Interesting, right?   tinybighuh

Here is the video where the comment can be found:  https://youtu.be/-wKYs3EQkaE
A question that has been on my mind for a very long time.
Why would the USA go to so much trouble blowing up there own buildings ?
The reason they went to war with Irak was because of WMDs ( real reason to get oil)
The government of then and after loved islam and its money (perhaps Trump will prove different).
So once again I ask why would the USA do this.
(01-10-2018, 03:16 PM)Wallfire Wrote: A question that has been on my mind for a very long time.
The reason they went to war with Irak was because of WMDs ( real reason to get oil)
The government of then and after loved islam and its money (perhaps Trump will prove different).

The US Didn't Do this.

They didn't need to do that.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-10-2018, 03:16 PM)Wallfire Wrote: A question that has been on my mind for a very long time.

Why?
To create a climate of fear and subsequent control. (Can I hear you say "Patriot Act"? Giving the US government HUGE new powers over its own citizens with specific regards to obtaining new funds for "anti-terrorism", surveillance of it's own (and other) citizens, access to private financial records of citizens, almost Orwellian levels of border control, removing "red-tape" laws which protected citizens rights, redefining what constitutes domestic "terrorism" to make it easier to arrest any "suspect" (i.e. dissenter of US Govt!), stricter control of any "hazardous" materials and those which could be used for terrorism... also leading to stricter gun control etc.
Did you know that the Patriot Act was made LAW within about 6 weeks of 911??? - on 26th Oct 2001.)
To create a new "Pearl Harbor" scenario. (A "foreign" power attacks the US, uniting it's people (under the stars & stripes) to rise against a common enemy.)
To justify an invasion of Afghanistan (and subsequent gas pipeline construction there...)
To justify further invasion of Iraq. (Removal of Saddam, Installation of puppet govt. and "liberation" of Iraqi Oil Fields.
To obliterate all evidence relating to the "missing" $23 BILLION announced by Rumsfeldt the day before! (All records pertaining to the $23 Billion deficit were destroyed in the attacks - at the Pentagon I think?)

That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are many more potential reasons "why", but please note... I'm not saying that they did it! LOL

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
I agree a 100% with what you said Gordi, but why would the government go to all the trouble of using wonderful expensive weapons and all the danger that includes when all they needed to to was not to do anything, just let the people get on with crashing the aircraft, and that is what I believe they did. 
TPTB hands shinny clean, and all the blame on the bad muslims.
If something is simple its much easier to control and thats the way TPTB like it
I'll just leave this here.   tinybiggrin 

(01-12-2018, 09:09 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I agree a 100% with what you said Gordi, but why would the government go to all the trouble of using wonderful expensive weapons and all the danger that includes when all they needed to to was not to do anything, just let the people get on with crashing the aircraft, and that is what I believe they did. 
TPTB hands shinny clean, and all the blame on the bad muslims.
If something is simple its much easier to control and thats the way TPTB like it

They wouldn't.
(IF the official version of events was anywhere near the truth.)

Just about the ONLY THING that I'm CERTAIN of is that the OS is a massive pile of steaming  male bovine excrement.

There are so many IMPOSSIBILITIES in the OS that it's waaay beyond a joke.

IMHO

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]