Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Foundational Rights
(09-13-2018, 05:59 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Once again another good video  minusculebeercheers
I tried something with the massage in the video, I compared it to the massage of the Christian church.

Somehow missed this.  You see something in that vid that promotes blind obedience to what Others say is "God's" will?  Or are We going to drop this too...  [smile]
"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

(09-17-2018, 07:37 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 05:59 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Once again another good video  minusculebeercheers
I tried something with the massage in the video, I compared it to the massage of the Christian church.

Somehow missed this.  You see something in that vid that promotes blind obedience to what Others say is "God's" will?  Or are We going to drop this too...  [smile]

I have asked you not to try and bate me, so please stop. 
There was a condition that many people had that was part of my job to help treat them.
It was that people only felt alive when they were arguing, to a point they would only stop when they seen proof of been disliked by others.
Hope you dont suffer from this
(09-17-2018, 08:15 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 07:37 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:

I have asked you not to try and bate me, so please stop. 
There was a condition that many people had that was part of my job to help treat them.
It was that people only felt alive when they were arguing, to a point they would only stop when they seen proof of been disliked by others.
Hope you dont suffer from this

I was not baiting.  Again, You are misconstruing.  You left bait with the mention of a comparison...but no mention of what You found.  No, I prefer when We all get along, but I do enjoy an intellectual debate.  I will guess We can drop this.
"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

It just what you are trying to show seem very much like what the Christian religion is teaching. I dont know if you know about Christian religion , they have ten rules, you have three, and the golds seem the same.
Once again I do not agree with a lot of what you write but you have my respect  minusculebeercheers