Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Portal is The Door Way
Portals are out there and they allow other beings to access our Dimension and for us to access their's.
Only Briefly it seems most of the time, but I do believe that people can disappear through a portal and return.

OUIJA boards do open portals and I think if you don't know how to use one properly DON"T!
Never use one alone or if your depressed or have some sort of Bipolar disorder.

if you do open this kind of portal, you MUST know how to Close it properly.
  Yes, a OUIJA can open portals and you need to close that portal.
Yes You Do! If you don't, you'll have visitors and entities can come and go through that portal and I'm all most positive those entities aren't going to be your father or mother.

Mirrors can also be portal openings.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I've heard from some of the more popular voices out there that we do have natural portals that open when the Earth is aligned at a perfect point with other energies in space.  These portals are guarded by military to prevent any undesirable visitors from coming in.

Over time our scientists have learned how to manipulate the energies that open and close the door to other worlds, and now they are using these portals to travel throughout the cosmos.
These are the portals that allow beings to appear physically (solid) in our, or another world.

Then we have the spiritual portals. These are the ones where you can hear a loved one, or any being on a higher/lower dimension, speak to you or feel their presence in the room. Sometimes they appear, but they are rarely seen as a physical being; most are not solid. These portals are opened using a Ouija board, mirrors, meditation, etc.

Like Ms. G. said, the higher dimensional beings cannot stay in our dimension for a long period of time, however, the lower dimensional ones can, and can influence humans who are vibrating at a low frequency: depression, sadness, anger, etc.  That is why it is very important to not allow ourselves to stay in those lower emotional realms too long. The lower astral beings feed on that type of energy and can cause a lot of damage to the person if they gain control of them. Some call this possession or attachment. It takes a lot of higher energy from the person affected to get rid of it, which can be impossible if they can't raise themselves out of the emotional darkness.

There are enough videos in the OP to keep me busy for days, so I guess I have something to watch later when I'm bored. 
Thanks Ms. G.   minusculethumbsup
(08-26-2018, 04:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've heard from some of the more popular voices out there that we do have natural portals that open when the Earth is aligned at a perfect point with other energies in space.  These portals are guarded by military to prevent any undesirable visitors from coming in.

Over time our scientists have learned how to manipulate the energies that open and close the door to other worlds, and now they are using these portals to travel throughout the cosmos.
These are the portals that allow beings to appear physically (solid) in our, or another world.

Then we have the spiritual portals. These are the ones where you can hear a loved one, or any being on a higher/lower dimension, speak to you or feel their presence in the room. Sometimes they appear, but they are rarely seen as a physical being; most are not solid. These portals are opened using a Ouija board, mirrors, meditation, etc.

Like Ms. G. said, the higher dimensional beings cannot stay in our dimension for a long period of time, however, the lower dimensional ones can, and can influence humans who are vibrating at a low frequency: depression, sadness, anger, etc.  That is why it is very important to not allow ourselves to stay in those lower emotional realms too long. The lower astral beings feed on that type of energy and can cause a lot of damage to the person if they gain control of them. Some call this possession or attachment. It takes a lot of higher energy from the person affected to get rid of it, which can be impossible if they can't raise themselves out of the emotional darkness.

There are enough videos in the OP to keep me busy for days, so I guess I have something to watch later when I'm bored. 
Thanks Ms. G.   minusculethumbsup
Very well said and you're right.
People with mental illness that are hearing voices in their heads are not making this up, no, they are hearing those voices and answering them because like Mystic Wanderer said, it is the frequency their brain he operating in and that allows mostly mentally ill / evil spirits to talk to them.
Yes, Yes, Spirits that were mentally ill in some way during their life are still the same way after death.

OK, one thing I've learned after all these years raised in the culture of Ancestral Worship is these.
Spirits are not much different in death from what they were in life. Yes, Really.

You are the same person when you die, if you're an evil asshole, that doesn't change.
If you have a good heart and a giving person, you have not changed. If you're just a normal everyday person, looking to take care of your family and yourself, you still are.

Spirits that Pass Over can be contacted by the Living, but not often, the spirits that choose to stay vibrating between our dimendion and their own stay for numerous reasons.

They may stay because they feel the need to watch over you, they may stay because the were happy here, they may stay because they were Grumpy/Angry people in life and just want to continue as they were and actually harass you a little for living in their home.

You have spirits that stay and don't move to the light because they believe in Hell and the Lake of Fire and because they did not Repent before death or because they were not good people while alive, they fear being in Hell, which is all Bullshit that the Church teaches.

Those spirits are often the ones you'll hear ask for help, and can be helped by saying a prayer with them to ease them into the light.

You have the spirits with mild mental conditions that can be helped, but you have the spirits that are just plain as Crazy as they were in life and they won't allow you to help them and they'll cause trouble and make you ill and depressed and suicidal.

Sorry if I disrupted you belief system a little.
But Psychic Mediums and Spiritualist and Sensitive people who see and interact with the spirit world know I'm telling the truth. 

Oh, by the way, yes there are Spirits in a Graveyard/Cemetery and Funeral Homes.  
People think that when a person dies he/she leaves their physical body and move to the light.
Not always true.
There are spirits that are so attached to their physical body in life they will not leave it, they'll follow their body.
People that are very Conceited of their looks, people that are considered a recluse, people that are alone in life and the only thing they knew was themselves.
Not always but very often you'll find these spirits with their Body or Ashes or with a loved ones body, even if that loved one had moved on into the light.

Sorry, I talk to much, I was just trying to pass along some of my experiences of life of so many, many, many years. 
My husband has told me he'll be here protecting me and comforting me in our home when he passes.
I'll have his ashes here when the time comes.

One last thing, spirits that do stay willingly, can leave anytime they want and often they do leave after they've seen or accomplish some task they felt they needed to accomplish, normally by helping the police find their murderer or after the loved one they have been waiting for dies and they leave together.

So,,,,,,,
What happens to them, they become energy again without the physical hang ups we have here on this side, so there is no mental illness any longer, nor do they have to suffer.

They are fine when they pass, it is a physical thing here in the physical reality where they had to deal with and experience their illness. 
Outside of the body we are pure energy, if they chose to stay that way they can, this is where you get lower entities that are closest to the physical world, so you can get ghosts, and stuff like that, but that is a choice. 

These people are more than happy to be away from what they were dealing with from my personal experience, they are happy to no longer have to deal with life.
Try this some time.

Yes spirits can interact with you, and there are devices are there now that'll help you interact with spirits.
 This is not the first time I've seen the Kinect Camera work and I think it really does.
This couple my husband and I follow their youtube channel, they are they only ones we've found that even try to be honest and credible.
Here is another video with the Kinects device.