Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sunday a big day for Sweden
(09-11-2018, 09:29 AM)Wallfire Wrote: In the news this morning, they seem to have found some "mistakes" in the counting of the votes in Sweden, it will be interesting to see how this goes

How odd.

I don't know how it works there, but here in the US, when "voting mistakes" are discovered, it usually means some money slipped under a table somewhere, and the voters are about to get a big surprise!

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
(09-11-2018, 10:55 AM)BIAD Wrote: Name-calling.

The Swedes just want their country back to a stable, civilised situation and immigration seems
to be a major facet of causing the problems. Anyone who believes the indigenous Swedish people
are burning cars and creating no-go areas in the name of Islam, needs to check their medication.

'...Meanwhile chair of the fledgling Feminist Party, Katju Aro tweeted that she was
shocked by the rise of the anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats.
"We cannot make way for fascism. We now need everyone to 'go to the barricades'
to defend human rights in Finland so history does not repeat itself,"...'

If people like this person don't wake-up soon, I can assure this elitist Helsinki politician and
graphic designer that at some point, believing oneself to be above the realities of the street
will not help her when those same poor-tanned people demand she gets on her knees.

Life isn't a Coca-Cola commercial with sweet-smelling unicorn-sh*t snowing from the skies.

I believe it was Stalin who called people like Katju Aro "useful idiots"... and they were the first to go in the Purges. Once they had done their service to the Party, they couldn't be left running loose to cause trouble when the Party was consolidating it's grip.

Same scenario, different would-be "masters",

History tends to repeat itself, yet there are those among us who either will not or can not learn from the past.

"Human rights" has been the hue and cry among certain circles for a long time now. They get a lot of mileage out of the notion, and whip a lot of useful idiots into line with that rally cry. The problem is, it's a total and complete fiction - there is no such thing. The only rights any of us have are the ones we will to, and can, enforce on our own.

Might as well tell a lion in the savannah that he can't eat you because you have "human rights" that somehow trump his lion rights. I doubt those human rights would get one very far in that scenario - so how real can they possibly be? There are humans out there that would make a lion hang his head in shame in a precisely similar scenario...

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
Well it seams that what I said has come true, nothing is going to change in Sweden. I know that the Swedes want change but the whole culture of Sweden is about been this wonderful people who help everyone, they just can show the world that they were wrong. 
So its good bye Sweden.
(09-13-2018, 07:45 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Well it seams that what I said has come true, nothing is going to change in Sweden. I know that the Swedes want change but the whole culture of Sweden is about been this wonderful people who help everyone, they just can show the world that they were wrong. 
So its good bye Sweden.

I am So Sorry for You and Sweden.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]