Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WHY I TOOK A GUN TO SCHOOL (VIDEO)
A very strong video about prescription drugs given to kids and some of the violence that goes on today. Just one story out of the hundreds.
Several of us here at ATS realize many of the headline news stories we see about youth violence all stem from the doctor prescribed psychotropic drugs. Will it stop.. unfortunately I say nope... But it would be a cold day in hell before I let some psychiatrist/doctor give my kids or grand kids these meds because they are supposedly acting out..
When I was growing up myself along with the other six boys in my class room would have been drugged into oblivion..instead we got beat just about every month (sometimes three at a time) for causing some kind of disturbance in our 2d and 3d grade classes. 
These 2d and third grade teachers were lesbians who hated boys (they were an item)  but back in those days that was not something that was discussed. Even so we boys deserved some of the punishments handed out, but certainly not all. Funny how I can still remember those two teachers even today... one was skinny as a rake and the other was beyond fat. What a pair they made..
Anyway for those who can spare the time, the 16 minute video just might open your eyes to some of the things going on today.. I think it is worth most people's time.

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_t...escription
https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_t...escription
(08-28-2018, 07:57 AM)727Sky Wrote: ...Anyway for those who can spare the time, the 16 minute video just might open your eyes
to some of the things going on today.. I think it is worth most people's time.

Good God! This is a disgrace. Thanks for the video, Sky.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Definitely a message that needs to be more in the public spot light.

I hope more people will see this, thanks to your post @"727Sky".   I'll share this on Twitter too.   minusculethumbsup
Thank You @"727Sky" 
Excellent videos.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This is a subject that needs an world wide independent investigation NOW. 
Thanks SKY for this importation info