Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OK, We're all going to Die!!
Quote:Summer Snow Falling In Montana, Idaho And Wyoming
smalltappinghead  NO! It's a LIE! It can't Snow,,,, Al Gore Said So!!!
[Image: Rush-Algore-doomsday-clock-runs-out.jpg][Image: americans-for-limited-government-branco-...392443.png]
But, But, But, It can't Snow in August, Al Gore Promised us that our Children would not know what Snow is by now,,,, This has to be Far-Right Fake News!  smalltappingfoot

Quote:DENVER (CBS4) – An unusually cold late August storm system is bringing a chilly rain and some high altitude snow to parts of Wyoming, Montana and Idaho.

The National Weather Service says as much as 4-8 inches could fall in elevations above 9,000 feet in the mountains of Montana and Wyoming.

Some areas have been placed under a Winter Weather Advisory.

Colorado is on the extreme southern edge of this weather system and will be windy as it passes by.

Some colder air will filter into northern and northeast Colorado by Tuesday with highs dropping 20-30 degrees from Monday.

Source
[Image: 311008full.gif]

Hey, Al Gore Worshippers!!!
[Image: ramclr-050814-settled-ibd-color-final-cm....gif?w=590] and you can't accurately predict the Weather so far in advance, 3 days Max.
We know how you Gor Scientist get your Predictions,  tinysure 
[Image: al_gore_climate_change.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It's a difficult call this one, but after a little research I think I've got it.

Mr. Gore is full of shit.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Al Gore and his So-Call Climate Scientist really should have taken the time to read,,,,,,, Wait For it,,,,,,,,Farmers' Almanac predicts 'teeth-chattering' winter...
Quote:Maine's Farmers' Almanac predicts 'teeth-chattering' winter, lots of snow

Up, Snow and Lots Of It!

Quote:It may be hard to think about the cold and snow at the end of August, but the 2019 Farmers' Almanac is out with its winter predictions.
The Maine-based publication is predicting "teeth-chattering" cold and plenty of snow.

New England will see the coldest weather mid-February, according to editor Peter Geiger.
The Farmers' Almanac is also predicting snow to start early for New England, with above-normal snowfall in January and February.
If you are hoping a frigid, snowy winter means a break once spring arrives in March, don't hold your breath, according to the Farmers' Almanac.
Then maybe they wouldn't look so STUPID!
[Image: manmade-global-warming-scam-bob-carter.png]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I think people should remember that Margret Thatcher started this whole man made warming thing because she wanted to get revenge and limed the power of the ME country's because they cut fuel supply's during the 70s .
Please correct me if im wrong