Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Illegal Murderer another
The young lady who has been missing and the major search for her body that was reported on a lot by the MSM has a new twist.
They found her body and made an arrest.
The MSM is reporting that her body was found and that an arrest has been made, but the are not telling you all the Facts!

Quote:Arrest made in Mollie Tibbetts murder, suspect held on federal immigration detainer, reports say
That's right, the murderer it appears was an Illegal.
Quote:A suspect in connection with Mollie Tibbetts' murder is in custody and is being held on a federal immigration detainer, The Associated Press and other news outlets reported Tuesday.

Christian Rivera, 24, was charged with first-degree murder in Tibbetts' death, officials confirmed Tuesday afternoon.
Source

Democrats trying to pretend a partial guilty verdict for Manafort, whose crimes had nothing to do with the President, is big news, while ignoring this story.

Is he one of Obama's DACA Children? Probably.

The MSM are calling him an Undocumented Immigrant!
[Image: cristhian-rivera-ht-jef-180821_hpEmbed_9x8_992.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
She was such a pretty girl, and looked to have a good future ahead.  Now, thanks to this slime, he took that away from her.

Sometimes I just want to scream!  Why don't people see how dangerous it is allowing these people into our country without being vetted?  Now an innocent young girl is dead. 

What does it take to open people's eyes?

Shameful.  I hope he burns in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   smallveryupset
Hmmm...   Listen to this.  The police officer tells what the illegal alien (yes, that's what he is; not an undocumented immigrant) told them during interrogation.  He said he came upon Mollie while driving his car. He got out and started jogging behind her. She told him to leave her alone or she was calling the police. He continued, but says at that point he blacked out and when he woke up he was where Mollie's body was discovered.

He blacked out?   tinysurprised   This seems kind of odd.  Do you think maybe some MKUltra programming took a hold of him, maybe something triggered him? 

Yeah, I smell something weird here. I don't think we have the whole story yet. 
Even though he was here illegally, which I am totally against, do you think he could have been used as a patsy?  Do they have the right killer?

Listen to the video in this article:  LINK
I Believe it's just an Illegal Lying, he stopped his vehicle and started jogging behind her for a reason,,,,,, not because he was programed to.

He had a plan, no other reason to start following someone, not a jogger unless you like to stop your car get out and jog to meet people.

What he said was,

Quote:Rivera allegedly followed Tibbetts in his car and “circled around her a couple of times” before approaching her.
According to the criminal affidavit, Rivera abandoned his car and began to follow Tibbetts on foot.
"Defendant Rivera stated he parked the vehicle, got out and was running behind her and along side of her. Rivera stated she grabbed her phone and said 'I'm gonna call the police.'"

After that, "Rivera said he then panicked and got mad and that he then 'blocked' his 'memory' which is what he does when he gets very upset and doesn't remember anything after that until he came to at an intersection."

Rivera told police that when he "came to," he was in his car and Tibbett's body was in his trunk, adding that the side of her head was bloody.
He is trying to use the Old Blind Rage defence.
That won't work.
I was thinking along the same lines as what was said in your post above Ms. @"guohua".  But, then I came across this; seems I'm not the only one who had some senses tingling. 

It's a total conspiracy at this point, but there are lots of questions arising from Mollie's death by the locals.

Quote:Someone posted this image about who Mollie Tibbetts was, and I don't know. The whole family seems off. <[DIG] Even though there's been multiple cases of children missing in short periods of time they give the most media coverage to this specific case and played off the rest. (Lot of people felt like that was off, that soon after that list came out the media was quick to say it wasn't a problem.) Locals here, and other states have had weird things happen around them and small town talk travels fast, we all look out for each other.
r/http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Sociologist-from-Coe-College-breaks-down-mass-hysteria-from-missing-persons-website-489386161.html

r/http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Officia...52941.html
r/http://www.kcrg.com/video/?vid=489835521

Nothing to see here, sucks for ((them)) that we do. Mollie is plastered nationwide, if not worldwide. CNN, FOX and other news stations are talking about it 24/7 damn near. However, 50+ children in the span of a month isn't anything we should talk about? In Cedar Rapids and Iowa City, you really have to be careful there's multiple cases of peeping Toms's in the women's changing room (WalMart and Target). Other Midwest states as well.

r/https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2018/05/26/jeff-altmayer-iowa-child-abductions-how-he-sought-lure-kids/483420002/

r/https://www.siouxlandproud.com/news/local-news/suspect-of-storm-lake-child-abduction-attempt-taken-into-custody/1292778512

r/https://www.reddit.com/r/Iowa/comments/9...dar_falls/

I strongly recommend looking up info on her and her family. Her twitter is very Anti Trump/Pro Hillary and is like the Democratic girl next door, her dad is from San Fran too. I want to see if there's any news clips with symbolism in the background. I also want to know what symbols are on her brothers hats.

r/https://www.kcci.com/article/mollie-tibb...e/22766187

r/http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/06/mol...knows.html

My friend and I were talking earlier today about how they had already searched the area she was found a few days before, they didn't find anything. Something different was always happening in her story. At one point, there was even a fake profile of heron Facebook saying she was alive and well, not sure they mentioned that in the news or not. Also, there was a lot of eyewitness sightings called in. Tons of drama going on between the families and her dad fought someone he accused of killing her.

Here's a few reaches for you, just for shiz and giggles:
"Symbolism will be their downfall." Predictive programming? Who knows.
r/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPFB0rM1Xxk

Plus google search Mollie Tibbetts, and you see nothing but a page of blue. From her dress, to the clothes her family wears...weird.

[Image: f2nsoex1emh11.jpg]
Image 1

[Image: cukp8gu4emh11.jpg]
Image 2

[Image: lu67fyf6emh11.jpg]
Image 3

[Image: qmokmwlvemh11.jpg]
Image 4

[Image: zui6fzjxemh11.jpg]
Image 6

[Image: x656i1w2gmh11.jpg]
Image 7

[Image: kz4uhin5gmh11.jpg]
Image 8

[/url]

Lots of interesting links to follow in that post.  There's more to the article here: https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/99c6jn/see_something_say_something_trafficking_in_rural/

If the link above doesn't work for you,  see if it will work from this Twitter post:

Quote:Swampy‏ @QProofs

MUCH MORE to the Mollie Tibbetts story according to the locals. Many odd connections being made. Did you know 50 Iowa people went missing in a month? Lot's of local sauce!

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/99c6jn/see_something_say_something_trafficking_in_rural/ …

Reminder pic attached -not accusing anyone... just sayin'...

[Image: DlNqnbkW4AAnj_1.jpg]
11:29 AM - 22 Aug 2018

[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/99c6jn/see_something_say_something_trafficking_in_rural/]
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
My Dear, your link is not working.
(08-22-2018, 06:41 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
My Dear, your link is not working.

Try the one I put in the quote box from Reddit/Twitter just now.
This link is a bit strange.

The question of who Mr, Tibbetts is.
He has powerful friends and money and contacts.
Quote:Rob Tibbetts is a member of the board of directors for the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, which describes him as having worked as Vice President/ Marketing Principal at a company called HOK.

On July 22, 2018, the HOK Facebook page shared Mollie’s missing poster and wrote, “Mollie Tibbetts, a member of HOK’s extended family, is missing.

Please help with the search for Mollie by sharing with your followers.” HOK “is a global design, architecture, engineering and planning firm,” its bio reads.

Rob Tibbetts lives in Fresno, California. The Fresno community has contributed to the reward fund organized to help find Mollie.
Source
Stretching a bit, but why is Comey in the middle of a corn patch in Iowa?  

Click on image to enlarge
[Image: Comey_in_Iowa.jpg]
Twitter posts:
Quote:Swampy‏ @QProofs

The 4 weeks following Comey's Iowa visit to the 'cornfield' over 50 people went missing. 2 instances have proven to be an illegal alien. They 'blacked out' during the crimes. Let THAT sink in!
Quote:JOHN 15:13?✝️???‏ @FAVOR_IN_CHRIST

Replying to @QProofs

Odd that they found Mollie in a corn field that they previously searched. I wrote Potus 2 & 4 month ago mentioning my concerns with the boarder drying up that these satanists would go after our own. They’re feeding on us from the inside.
(08-22-2018, 06:51 PM)guohua Wrote: This link is a bit strange.

It certainly IS strange.   tinybighuh 

There are definitely some Illuminati connections in this video.  Notice the one eye covered by the singer in parts of the song? 
One symbol there, and that necklace he's wearing has others. Not sure what they mean without doing some digging, but I'm sure the Anons are on this; they'll find it.

Now, on to do some investigating about that company her father belongs to.

Oh, and it was mentioned in a thread on Twitter by a member that Mollie disappeared just a few days before the Satanic ritual sacrifices began.   minusculethinking
(08-22-2018, 07:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Stretching a bit, but why is Comey in the middle of a corn patch in Iowa?  

Click on image to enlarge
[Image: Comey_in_Iowa.jpg]

Was Comey's Tweet a code/signal to "someone" from Iowa?

Quote:In Just the Last Two Weeks, Dozens of Children in Iowa Have Vanished

[Image: 05dc04765543f69d820fd29a58920ecd?s=35&r=pg] By Editor July 30, 2018
[Image: In-Just-the-Last-Two-Weeks-Dozens-of-Chi...02x459.jpg]
While one young college student has made headlines after she disappeared, dozens of children have gone missing in the same state.

By Rachel Blevins
A young University of Iowa student made headlines recently after she disappeared during an evening jog—but she is just one of the dozens of people who have been reported missing in Iowa in the last 10 days, and the overwhelming majority of the disappearances are children.

Mollie Tibbetts, 20, has become the latest face of the missing person database this week after she was last seen going for a jog near her boyfriend’s house on the evening of July 18, and she seemingly vanished. Dozens of people of have pitched in to help search for the college student, and as she appeared to have no motive to flee, and her closest friends and family members have cooperated with police, it raises troubling questions about whether she was abducted.

However, Tibbetts is not alone. According to the Missing Person database published by the Iowa Department of Public Safety, 48 people have gone missing in the last two weeks, and 34 of those people are children.

On the same day that Tibbets disappeared, two minors were also reported missing in Iowa—Mackenzie Lipp, 16; and David Harn, 16. In the next two days, another eight children were reported missing—Mackenzy York, 15; Malachi Vanderpool, 15; Nazario Campbell, 13; Joshua Wallace, 17; Nia Howe, 15; Madeline Francis, 15; Joesiah Armstrong, 14; and Yaritza Arita, 15.

Thomas Bishop, 16, was reported missing on July 22, and Isabelle Buckman, 14, and Yvette Avila, 17, on July 23. The numbers then increased again July 24 when five children were reported missing—Summer Williams, 17; Asa Starr, 14; Belinda James, 15; Alberta Harlan, 16; and Maydelin Guerra-Albatado, 15.

Tyron Woolery, 16; Serenity Wieman, 13; and Emagehn Champagne, 17, were all reported missing on July 24. Six people were reported missing in Iowa on July 26, and all of them were minors—Daishaney Phillips, 16; Anna Marousek, 17; Eric Magnussen, 14; and Mckenna Driver, 15.

Each one of these children has a family and friends who are heartbroken by their disappearance and who are actively looking for them, and unfortunately, they are just a few of the approximately 2,000 children who are reported missing every single day in the United States—more than 100 of which are cases of stranger abduction.

Read more: Source
(08-21-2018, 10:53 PM)guohua Wrote: The MSM are calling him an Undocumented Immigrant!

No such thing as an "undocumented immigrant" - immigrants have documents by definition. If they don't have documents, they didn't come through immigration, hence they are not "immigrants".

"Illegal Aliens" is the accepted term, but they fit the definition of "invaders" or "invasion forces".

Any snowflakes who don't like what I say can bite me. Facts is facts. Deal with it.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-22-2018, 03:18 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hmmm...   Listen to this.  The police officer tells what the illegal alien (yes, that's what he is; not an undocumented immigrant) told them during interrogation.  He said he came upon Mollie while driving his car. He got out and started jogging behind her. She told him to leave her alone or she was calling the police. He continued, but says at that point he blacked out and when he woke up he was where Mollie's body was discovered.

He blacked out?   tinysurprised   This seems kind of odd.  Do you think maybe some MKUltra programming took a hold of him, maybe something triggered him? 

Yeah, I smell something weird here. I don't think we have the whole story yet. 
Even though he was here illegally, which I am totally against, do you think he could have been used as a patsy?  Do they have the right killer?

Listen to the video in this article:  LINK

No need to invoke MKUltra. Some people are just junkyard dog mean. Monsters walk the Earth, and they don't live in closets or under beds.

They walk among us, apparently unrestrained.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

God help any poor dumbass that tries creeping up on me or mine in a "desolate area". What they don't understand is that no witnesses means NO WITNESSES, and they'll have to quickly re-eval;uate just exactly WHO is predator and WHO is prey.

I raised my kids to think like that, too. Any poor soul-less dumbass that stalks them will be in for the ride of his life - a short ride at that.

Of course, anyone raised in or around San Fransisco will be too busy looking at the ground to avoid shit piles and used needles to pay attention to their surroundings. Sucks to be them, but I reckon they raise 'em different around there.

Seriously - there are just some things in this world that are not Satanic conspiracies, and there are just some folks in this world who desperately need killing

Unrelated to Mollie, but shows more murders by illegals and MS-13 gangsters.  

Continue on... nothing to see here.   tinyok 

Quote:An illegal immigrant and member of the MS-13 gang faces a life sentence after pleading guilty Monday to taking part in the vicious massacre of four young men on New York's Long Island, in a case that was highlighted by President Trump.

Josue Portillo, 17, but charged as an adult, pleaded guilty in federal court to racketeering charges and for his participation in the April 2017 murders of Justin Llivicura, Michael Lopez Banegas, Jefferson Villalobos and Jorge Tigre in the woods behind a Central Islip, N.Y., soccer field, prosecutors claim. He’s now facing up to life in prison when he is sentenced Jan. 10.

The case was emphasized by President Trump in May at an event on Long Island, the epicenter of MS-13 gang killings in the country, to push for tighter immigration controls, which included the families of the three of the four slain men, the New York Times reported.

Portillo admitted that he planned the murders with other members of the notorious gang, whose motto is “Kill, rape, control.” They believed the four men were rival gang members. The victims were then lured to the woods and attacked with machetes, knives and clubs.

“The Eastern District, together with our partners on the FBI's Long Island Gang Task Force, will never tire nor relent in our efforts to dismantle MS-13 and bring to justice their members who have no respect for human life,” U.S. Attorney Richard Donoghue said in a statement.

The prosecutors said Portillo entered the U.S. illegally from El Salvador. Many of the MS-13 members are from El Salvador and Honduras, with many of them coming into the country illegally. Increasingly, however, the gang is recruiting young teenagers who were born in the U.S.

The killer was only 16 at the time of the murders and the authorities initially charged him as a juvenile together with other members and associates of the gang, according to the Times. But the judge decided Portillo should be tried as an adult, saying the teen was charged with “four heinous, premeditated murders” and posed a danger to the community.

The violence perpetrated by the MS-13 gang includes the 2016 slayings of two teenage girls in Brentwood and led to congressional hearings on the issue. The gang has been allegedly responsible for at least 25 killings since January 2016 across a wide swath of Long Island. Many other people have been reported missing.

MS-13 gang member, in US illegally, pleads guilty in brutal quadruple killing
The Deep State Far Left is showing their desperation with this one.  ANYTHING that can tie a negative to Trump and his supporters makes the news these days, no matter how outlandish it is.  Take for instance this paragraph in the article:

Quote:Still, the fact that one of its own operatives has indirect ties to the case could complicate GOP efforts to highlight the gruesome slaying in its political messaging ahead of the November midterm election.

No, I don't think so.  The GOP has NOTHING to do with this gruesome murder, you dumb twat!!!  This will in no way sway the voters to come out and vote a big red wave in November.

Nice try, but you FAIL! 

[Image: fe562830670f406a8c555632ddd6c26b.jpg]

I'm not able to copy/paste the story here, so please click the link to read the article:  LINK