Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone believe this NASA Claim
OK, hold onto your Shorts, if you're wearing any (@Gordi)  does this actually look like any of the surrounding rocks?
[Image: 1534860943233.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]  smalltappingfoot 
Now look at the direction the grains of sand or dirt have been blown, looks like This Rock has been blown and resting on something.

Quote:'Foreign object' on Mars spotted by Curiosity Rover is just a rock
Quote:Don't worry: NASA's Mars rover Curiosity isn't falling apart.

On Monday (Aug. 13), Curiosity photographed an odd, flat object that mission team members initially thought might have fallen off the car-size robot. Indeed, they dubbed the weirdly shaped target the "Pettegrove Point Foreign Object Debris," or PPFOD in NASA-speak. (Pettegrove Point is a section of Vera Rubin Ridge, the landform Curiosity has been exploring for the last 11 months or so.)
I would have thought that. Looks like a thin piece of sheet metal with two holes on each edge.
Quote:"In fact, it was found to be a very thin flake of rock, so we can all rest easy tonight — Curiosity has not begun to shed its skin!" mission team member Brittney Cooper, an atmospheric scientist based at York University in Toronto, wrote in an update Thursday (Aug. 16).
Source

REALLY!!!!!  smallkillingpc
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I spent a couple of hours looking for the original at NASA HQ and after telling them
that I not only knew they'd tampered with it, I was also a friend of Boy In A Dress.

I added that I could hack their site and upload images of BIAD in some of his less-than
-polite poses.
Twenty minutes later, they sent me this.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4360]
There's definitely a word on the rock.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
That is odd.  No idea what it could be.  Hmmm...   minusculethinking
(08-21-2018, 09:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: That is odd.  No idea what it could be.  Hmmm...   minusculethinking

Yes, it could be that the Martians enjoy wearing brogues and this note of some sort
indicates that. Although -in my humble opinion, it's been torn.

I think.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-21-2018, 09:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: I spent a couple of hours looking for the original at NASA HQ and after telling them
that I not only knew they'd tampered with it, I was also a friend of Boy In A Dress.

I added that I could hack their site and upload images of BIAD in some of his less-than
-polite poses.

Great Work,,, could I see those pictures of BIAD,,,,,, tinybiggrin 

Oh,,, that's one of our old License plates, I recognize the numbers.
rogue  minusculethinking
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-21-2018, 09:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: I spent a couple of hours looking for the original at NASA HQ and after telling them

-polite poses.

ROGUE!   Hey everybody... there are rogue Martians!   tinylaughing