Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time Travel is Possible, Say Scientists
(08-19-2018, 08:43 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
Your reply does make sense.

A large supply of alcohol helps it make more sense!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

You know, I've seen this before and I never really believed these people (actors) have the intelligence to live so long.
 But, I'll let you decide.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
With time travel I keep coming back to the same questions.
A fun question for me is this.
It might be possible to travel back in time as the past has already been, but what about moving forward in time?.
To move forward in time means that the time line must already be there, that means that every thing has been decided beforehand. 
Its something to sit down with a glass of whisky and think about.
(08-20-2018, 11:22 AM)Wallfire Wrote: With time travel I keep coming back to the same questions.
A fun question for me is this.
It might be possible to travel back in time as the past has already been, but what about moving forward in time?.
To move forward in time means that the time line must already be there, that means that every thing has been decided beforehand. 
Its something to sit down with a glass of whisky and think about.
Yes, Interesting Thought  minusculethinking 
I suppose that with the idea of more than one dimension of our present life, your other YOU could be in a future earth.
HELL!!!!!!  smalltappinghead I don't know,,,, I'm just a Little Old Chinese Woman, who would never Hurt A Fly,,,,,,, tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]