Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Yellowstone Volcano Beast Arising
More activity.
Quote:Deep magnitude 7.1 quake strikes Peru

Aug 24 (Reuters) - A magnitude 7.1 quake struck nearly 250 km (155 miles) northwest of Puerto Maldonado, Peru, in the early hours of Friday at a depth of 610 km, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

There were no immediate reports of damage, though social media users said tremors had been felt across the country and as far away as Arica in northern Chile.
Two strong shocks struck Pucallpa, a Peruvian town northwest of the epicentre, according to Twitter postings by several residents.
Source
BUT, that isn't all,,,,,,

Quote:Mount Etna volcano roars into action with ash and lava
[Image: 800.jpeg]
Quote:ROME (AP) — Mount Etna in Sicily has roared back into spectacular volcanic action, sending up plumes of ash and spewing lava.

Italy’s National Institute of Geophysics and Vulcanology (INGV) says that the volcano, which initially “re-awoke” in late July, sprang into fuller action Thursday evening by shooting up chunks of flaming lava as high as 150 meters (500 feet) almost constantly.
On Friday, INGV said the action was continuing, feeding ash plumes several hundred meters (yards) into the air above the crater.
Source
Is it just a Coincidence?

Edited to add:

Quote:Seismic Shocker: The Number Of Global Earthquakes Over The Last 30 Days Is More Than 50% Above Normal
This is yet another story that the mainstream news is “too busy” to talk about.

In recent days, we have seen very large earthquakes in Venezuela, Fiji, Italy and elsewhere.  Here in North America, significant quakes have rattled Oregon, Alaska and the west coast of Mexico.  As I reported on all of these important seismic events, it sure seemed like the number of earthquakes was rising, but I wanted to be sure.  I once worked as an attorney, and I was trained to only come to conclusions that were warranted by the facts.  So I decided to pull up the numbers, and what I discovered was extremely alarming.  I turns out that the number of earthquakes that we have witnessed over the last 30 days is more than 50 percent above normal.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Yellowstone Volcano Beast Arising - by Wallfire - 08-21-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: The Yellowstone Volcano Beast Arising - by guohua - 08-24-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: The Yellowstone Volcano Beast Arising - by Wallfire - 08-25-2018, 08:20 PM