Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jacksonville Landing Shooting.
Quote:Jacksonville: police report 'multiple fatalities' in Florida mass shooting.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4380]

'Police reported “multiple fatalities’ in a mass shooting in Jacksonville, Florida on Sunday.
One suspect was dead at the scene, the local sheriff’s office said, adding that it did not know if
there was a second suspect and officers were “finding many people hiding in locked areas”.

The shooting reportedly took place at an online gaming tournament.

In a Facebook post datelined Jacksonville, Ryen Aleman, of Robstown, Texas, posted: “Don’t wish
anyone on this –the scariest moment of my life. Just thank God I made it out of there safe.
Prayers for everyone that is out there right now.”

His post carried widely circulated video and audio of what appeared to be a shooting interrupting
a game of Madden NFL 19 football. Speaking to CNN, Aleman said: “Everyone ducked down.
I got down and crawled to the bathroom.” He added: “I heard so many gunshots, 20 at least.
I’m so shocked I can hardly talk.”

“Mass shooting at the Jacksonville Landing,” the Jacksonville sheriff’s office said earlier, on Twitter.
“Stay far away from the area. The area is not safe at this time. STAY AWAY.” The warning was for
media too, the sheriff’s office said, adding: “It is for safety.”

The police then said: “Multiple fatalities at the scene, many transported. One suspect is dead at the
scene, unknown at this time if we have a second suspect. Searches are being conducted.”
A further tweet said: “We are finding many people hiding in locked areas at the Landing.

We ask you to stay calm, stay where you are hiding. Swat is doing a methodical search inside the
Landing. We will get to you. Please don’t come running out. “If you are hiding in the Landing, call 911
so we can get to you.”

The Jacksonville Landing area contains restaurants and shops and is situated along the St Johns river.
A notice on the website of EA Sports stated: “This weekend, the first of four Madden NFL 19 Classic
qualifier events will take place at the GLHF game bar in Jacksonville, Florida.”

An eSports team, comPlexity Gaming, said on Twitter it was not an organiser of the event in Jacksonville
but one of its players “was grazed in the hand” and was “away from the scene and safe”.

Speaking to CNN, Aleman described the venue as being at the back of a pizza restaurant.
He described the use of a laser-aimed gun and said he thought two men came into the venue through
the restaurant.

“They went to the back and they just started shooting everyone, and people were just dropping,” he said.

Aleman said he saw at least six people on the floor who had been shot, and that there were 40 to 50
people in the venue, “just running around everywhere”. After he had been hiding in a locked bathroom for
about 10 minutes, he said, the shooting stopped: “Everyone was crying. I hear people yelling ‘Help me,
I’m shot’.
I peeked out because I didn’t know if the gunman was still around. I was scared for my life.”

Vic Micolucci, a reporter for local station WJXT, told CNN there were at least 11 victims, of whom four were
understood to be dead. In Virginia, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters Donald Trump
had been briefed on events in Florida...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Here is the article with the video clip attached.
Turn down your volume.
Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Man oh man, wonder what the hell set that asshole off, to make him shoot people??/

What is making people so unstable these days, to where they just resort to violence "just because"?

Actually, from the sound of it, there was a roomful of people and they are lucky (if one can call it luck) that there were not more victims.

Thoughts and prayers to all the families involved.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Quote:Killer David Katz was a member of the anti-Trump “resistance.”

He referred to Trump supporters as “Trumptards” on his Reddit page.

That pretty much tells us WHY he did it.  These loonie lefties are so far gone they get triggered simply by someone wearing the color red.

Quote:A red laser dot appeared on the player wearing the red sweatshirt the moment the shooting started.

He was upset that he lost, so he took it out on Trump supporters (in his mind).

Look at his eyes!  Another one of those zombie brain-controlled freaks just waiting for their trigger word to set them off.

Quote:[Image: katz-killer-.jpg]

I don't have the article now, but I saw one this morning already blasting Pres. Trump for not doing something about gun control.
You can just about bet anytime "they" come out this soon screaming "take the guns", there was a staged event (FF) behind it.
This fact, and looking at his eyes, makes me think this was all planned. 

Read more and watch a video: Jacksonville Shooter
Quote:BREAKING: AP reports man accused of killings at video gaming competition had been hospitalized for mental illness. Sheriff says he purchased handguns legally.

Quote came from Breaking News on Twitter.
:mediumomg: I'm shocked!   (sarcasm)  
(08-27-2018, 09:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:BREAKING: AP reports man accused of killings at video gaming competition had been hospitalized for mental illness. Sheriff says he purchased handguns legally.

Quote came from Breaking News on Twitter.
:mediumomg: I'm shocked!   (sarcasm)  
I know, that is sad, a failure in the FBI background check our did he Lie on the form?

Quote:Court records obtained by The Associated Press show that a man accused of killing two people and then himself at a video gaming competition in Florida had been hospitalized for mental illness.

Divorce filings from the parents of 24-year-old David Katz of Baltimore say that as a teenager he was twice hospitalized in psychiatric facilities and that he was prescribed anti-psychotic and anti-depressant medications.

The records show Katz's parents disagreed deeply on how to care for their troubled son. Katz's father claimed his estranged wife was exaggerating symptoms of mental illness as part of the couple's long-running and acrimonious custody battle. They divorced in 2007.
Source
Check out this link: Purchase form for a gun in Baltimore
I think he LIED on questions #19 & #20. But I don't see where it asks about Prescription Drugs?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Once again, this all boils down to MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES which continuously gets swept under the rug due to so many anti-gun people, ignoring the underlying cause as to how something like this could have happened.

My question is how did a person with mental health problems such as this dude get a hold of a gun?
And if he bought it legitly, how was his background check done?

If he got "stole" it from one of his parents, wouldn't they knew better than to allow a weapon around someone unstable like him?

Once again, the gun will get the blame.
Will be glad if anyone actually addresses the main issue with many of these shootings......mental issues and being on anti-depressants which are known to alter ones' way of thinking, including suicide.

Be glad when more facts come out.

- - - - - - - -

ETA: just read above where he supposedly bought the gun legally. If true, wouldn't the gun shop who sold it to him be under investigation?
even if he used a fake name, how was he able to produce false social security number etc etc

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Do you all ever ask yourself WHY it's always someone with mental issues who goes on a killing spree? 

A few things that have been discovered by researchers is that these people are easily mind-controlled. There was some documented evidence showing where a psychologist(s) will be appointed to someone to "program" them while they are "under" their care. They install a trigger into their subconsciousness and when the time is right, the trigger is pulled.  This can be done by inserting an implant, or they can use the "voice of god" technology... or, just implant a trigger word.

After the deed is done, the psychologist moves to a new location to "program" a new subject.  These people are paid huge amounts of money to do this by the Cabal.  

I know it sounds like something on t.v., but it's real.  I'm going to try to find out who his psychologist was and see if they leave town anytime soon.