Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Milk Or Water
This thread is about the Total Communist Control of its Citizens in California.
From the Days of Stalin.
Quote:Milk Or Water: California Bill Aims To Curb Kids’ Soda Drinking At Restaurants
That's right Kiddies,,,, soon in California, a Progressives/Liberals Utopia, Thank Your parents.
You're too young to remember the good old days when people could decide for themselves what they want to eat and drink, You'll miss America.

Quote:SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A new state bill would give kids two options with their meals at restaurants—water or milk.
Senate Bill 1192 would make water or milk the default drink for kids meals in a push to reduce obesity and access to sugary drinks for children.
The bill passed the Assembly and is on its way to Gov. Jerry Brown’s desk. If he signs it, California would be the first state in the nation to have such a law.

No one gets in the way of Isaiah Palacios and his soda.
“I need my root beer, I need my Fanta, I need my Sprite,” he said.

But California lawmakers could make that sugary fix harder to get as a new effort to impact the eating habits of children gains momentum at the state Capitol.

“Cancer is fought in the halls of government, not just in the halls of the hospital,” said Stephanie Winn with the American Cancer Society.
Her group is one of many supporting the bill that would force restaurants to automatically serve water or milk with kids meals instead of juice or soda. She argues children’s meals shouldn’t come with a side order of diseases.

“Some of these kids are drinking up to three sodas a day. This is setting them up for tremendous cancer risks down the road. Because now we know that 20 percent of all cancers are tied to being overweight,” she said.
The bill would still allow parents to order alternatives; they would just have to ask for it.
Source
Cancer? How about you and the rest of you Government TiT-Suckers force the big pharmaceutical companies to allow the Cancer Cure To be Used, You Can't tell me there isn't a cure for cancer.

Back on Topic, I just have to wonder what drink choices convicts in prison have to choose from…and how long until the little ones only have bread and kale to eat when they go to a restaurant.
Do they get the state-provided free heroin needles with their meal too? Oh, and don't forget, it's OK to PooP on the street, That's Healthy and they have city workers that'll clean up after you.
Obviously these politicians know what’s best for YOU!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Then they'll tell you what you should wear... and maybe the length of your beard or suggest
females should refrain from dressing in a provocative manner.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
...in a push to reduce obesity and access to sugary drinks for children.

I agree there is an obesity problem in our youth, but I don't think the government has a right to step in and tell anyone what to eat/drink. Isn't this where a parent's responsibility comes in?

If they want to reduce obesity in children, and they want to take something from them, I suggest they ban their phones/play stations/Xboxes/IPads, etc., so they'll get off their a** and get some physical exercise.
(08-18-2018, 08:26 AM)BIAD Wrote: Then they'll tell you what you should wear... and maybe the length of your beard or suggest
females should refrain from dressing in a provocative manner.
tinyhuh
Yes, and next California's State Government will Proclaim a One (1) Child Policy (China’s One-Child Policy was formally instituted 30 years ago on September 25, 1980) Like Mao did.[Image: one-child-policy-poster-propaganda.jpeg]
Except for The Illegals Ofcourse.
(08-18-2018, 04:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...in a push to reduce obesity and access to sugary drinks for children.

I agree there is an obesity problem in our youth, but I don't think the government has a right to step in and tell anyone what to eat/drink. Isn't this where a parent's responsibility comes in?

If they want to reduce obesity in children, and they want to take something from them, I suggest they ban their phones/play stations/Xboxes/IPads, etc., so they'll get off their a** and get some physical exercise.
yes, Yes, Yes, Those devices are the Biggest Reason the kids are Obese and Lazy and Disrespectful.

Knowing California, they'll ban Whole Milk First and make everyone drink 1% milk instead, just as well drink Chalky Water.
I mean, we are telling people not to wear burkas, but not "what not to wear". What to put in their bodies, but Jeff Sessions thinks marijuana will cause white girls to get raped. What not to believe "but it better be Jesus!" What not to think (as long as it's what I believe). 2 years ago it was "kids are too fat and lazy today to ever step up if needed to protect the free world". Solution? Cut back on sugar you fat fucks. Response? "Quit telling me what to eat!" Me? Shaking my head.... minusculebonker