Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WEATHER WARS, CA FIRES, AGENDA 21
This is an interview with Deborah Tavares on Project Camelot.  It is really interesting and, in my opinion, one that everyone around the world should watch.

Deborah goes into the fires that are being ignited worldwide by using advanced energy technology and the reasoning behind it. The Smart Meters are also used in the agenda, which is depopulation and community relocation into certain areas.

This information is quite scary if everything Deborah says comes to pass. It makes me think of The Book of Revelations in the KJV Bible. Are "they" trying to fulfill prophecy of the Earth being destroyed by fire by playing "God"?

The weather is pretty much normal, Arizona is actually a little cooler this year, Yes, The MSM lied about or high temperatures being higher than normal.

It should be 115 or higher all of July and August, but it hasn't been.

I checked the weather for Europe and the UK and they have these high temperatures every 50 to 100 years and sometimes more often.

The Polar ice caps are not melting away to nothingness and the Ocean levels have not raised.

Wars, what new wars are there? We don't have wars all over the Globe.

The fires in California are pretty much the Governor's Fault, Bad Management of their water table and undergrowth in the forest.
The Ca. government allows most of their runoff from rain to flow straight into the Ocean.

The United States is Not Going Bankrupt! We are actually better off with more businesses and more Americans Working!

I think Agenda 21 is more about the death of the population from untreatable diseases and the Dumbing down of the general population, to allow the Governments to tell you what is best for you and where and how to live.
Total Government Controlled Healthcare, you go and Die, the whole time Trusting your Doctor and Government Insurance to take care of you but instead they have a Plan and you're to old or Useless To Be Of A Benefit To Them.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
OK, here is a scenario for Agenda 21 that makes sense to me, Not American going Bankrupt or Fires and the Weather.

It could all start in France. Why? France for one has forgotten the Past.
The Black Plague, was started by Rats carrying Fleas, Yes?

Here is a headlines I found on the Deep Web, but since I couldn't attach a link or source I did a little digging on Google and found this Article. 

Quote:In France, Even the Rats Have Rights
Rodents overrunning Paris have defenders who say the varmint has a right to inhabit the City of Lights, too. ‘Rat-Prochement’
Yes, Rats have Rights  tinywhat I won't think that a rat living in the Streets and Sewers and under piles of Trash would be Clean enough to take home as a pet, Would You?
[Image: B3-BJ558_201808_G_20180809184203.jpg]
Quote:PARIS—Rats were popping up at supermarkets, parks and nurseries when a city official convened a crisis meeting last fall to discuss ways to cull the population.

That was the first time Geoffroy Boulard, mayor of the 17th arrondissement in northwestern Paris, realized the rodents are backed by a vocal lobby.
Ten protesters stepped forward to denounce exterminators’ plans to poison the animals.

They urged a more humane method: Deploy birth-control drugs.

Their position was “indefensible, given the scale of the infestation,” says Mr. Boulard. “We can’t get accustomed to having rats in public spaces.”
OK, Birth Control For RATS!?  tinybighuh How? Rats have litters that have as many as 6 or more babies.
Quote:The city’s pro-rat activists disagree. Rattus norvegicus, the species of rat endemic to big cities, has the right to inhabit the City of Light like any other mammal, they say.
The activists regard poisons and rat traps as a form of unusual cruelty.

When the city stepped up exterminations 18 months ago, they unleashed an online petition that garnered almost 26,000 signatures.

“We are very disturbed,” says Jo Benchetrit, a retired psychologist who created the petition to save the rats. 
Source
Save the Rats,,, right there is your first step in implementing Agenda 21.
How?
The Local Politician actually Stopped and Listened and took notice of the Protesters and the Petition.
What does that tell us?
These People have been programed with to much Touchy-Feely Crap and the NWO is behind this.
Efw EU was the first Massive Step in the Implementation of Agenda 21 and the Reason they Hate President Trump So Much, He doesn't want to Play their Game!
Yep I remember in my youth a summer much hotter than this one, as for rats having rights I think it ether a joke or a group of people who feel left out because the LBGTQ mob are hogging so much of the news and they want to be noticed too
I DEMAND RIGHTS FOR INSECTS, LOOK HOW MANY ARE BEEN KILLED BY CARS AND LORRY'S.  minusculebiggrin   ( do you think I will get many followers)
(08-11-2018, 10:18 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Yep I remember in my youth a summer much hotter than this one, as for rats having rights I think it ether a joke or a group of people who feel left out because the LBGTQ mob are hogging so much of the news and they want to be noticed too
I DEMAND RIGHTS FOR INSECTS, LOOK HOW MANY ARE BEEN KILLED BY CARS AND LORRY'S.  minusculebiggrin   ( do you think I will get many followers)

Two grasshoppers and a gang of unruly midge-flies that hang out around my water-barrel have
all shouted in one voice "Yoah!" -when I read out your post.

Population-culling in Paris...? I admire the sentiment, but their sights need a little adjusting.
It's not the rats.
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
                   I L M
Join the group, save insects.
Support and Save The G P D's  Join us Today!
[Image: PrestigiousDiscreteAmericanbadger-small.gif]

[Image: Pole-dancing-Level-Old_o_126706.jpg] Yes, freedom to pole dance, even at a Bus Stop!
[Image: hqdefault.jpg] Our meeting will be held at the Bar, Grill & Grotto.
[Image: giphy.gif] Old Pole Dancers Have Rights!!!! Better Than RATS!
Here we are a year later from the previous post and things are starting off again with the strange CA fires.  But that's not what this post is about...

It's about the corn fields in the mid west.  Remember how the rains and floods kept the farmers from getting their crops in the ground back in the spring?  The late planting made the harvest late also. Much of the corn crop that still wasn't quite ready to harvest is now threatened with these early snow storms.  People in the area say they have NEVER seen it snow in October there, not like this. Nor is there any record of snow storms in the weather archives.

This is odd... very odd weather for this time of year.  Is the Deep State trying to control our food source now?  Or, are they trying to hurt the farmers because President Trump said he would help them?

Yesterday President Trump signed a trade deal with China to sell them more corn than the farmers say they can grow. Is this happening so he can't keep up his end of the bargain? 

Deep State shenanigans going on here, regardless of the reason why.

[Image: EGsQrQWX4AEHlK-?format=jpg&name=900x900]