Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Democrat Shoots a man
This is interesting.
But, This article must be bogus because only Right Wingers have AR15s and go around shooting people. Right? Here we have a Democrat attempting to murder somebody with an unregistered assault rifle? it's Just Impossible because he is a Known Follower of Obama on Twitter.
That explains why a Father of Two would be a Pizza Delivery Driver. Democrat + Obama Follower = Loser!
Quote:Unfriended! Democrat drives to man's house and shoots him after heated political disagreement on Facebook
Quote:Facebook dispute boiled over into real life on Monday when a Democrat drove over to another man's home and shot him.

Brian Sebring, 44, of Tampa, Florida, was arrested for shooting Alex Stephens, 46, also of Tampa, in the thigh and buttocks after their online disagreement.
Police say the row began when the two men disagreed over politics on Facebook, and Stephens reportedly began sending Sebring 'explicit messages and threats'.
[Image: 4EEDDE4C00000578-6039385-image-m-4_1533732085725.jpg] This is the Shooter, the Democrat and Pizza Delivery Driver with a Family  tinywhat
[Image: 4EEDDE3400000578-6039385-image-a-5_1533732095474.jpg] This is the guy that got shot in his Thigh and Butt! An ex felon.  tinybighuh  He can Have a political View Too and it can be Different From Your's, Mr. Democrat!
[Image: 4EEDDD0000000578-6039385-image-a-6_1533732157668.jpg]
Sebring armed himself with an AR-15 and a Glock and drove over to Stephens' house in Wallace Ave (pictured) - just two miles from his own home

Quote:Stephens was taken to Tampa General Hospital with non-life threatening injuries after the shooting. 

Police did not explain the nature of the political dispute on Facebook which ignited the row, and it is not apparent on either of their pages.

It is unclear who Stephens, a felon, supports politically, but Sebring, a pizza delivery driver and married father-of-two, is a registered Democrat who follows Barack Obama on Twitter.

It's not clear how the men know each other although both attended Tampa's Robinson High School, in different years.

Sebring, of Leila Avenue, turned himself in and was arrested on charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and carrying a concealed firearm.

He was booked into the Hillsborough County jail and his bail set at $9,500.
Source
OK, unless this Pizza Delivery Guy has a wife wife a good job and money, he's not posting any Bond to get out of jail.
Plus, I don't think he'll be Delivering Pizza anymore ether unless the Pizza Shop is a Big Obama and Hillary Supporter and Candons this kind of Unlawful actions.
Put this guy is a Democrat and believes deep down that the Government Should Support him and his family with a paycheck and free housing and free education and free healthcare. That's why he voted for Obama and still votes Democrat, isn't it?

I didn't know people made a career out of "Delivering Pizza",  tinywhat
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
A democrat with a gun.  Hmmm...   That alone is enough to stop me in my tracks and say, "What?!!!"   tinywhat 

I thought they were sooooooooooooooo against owning a gun?  I'm confused now.   tinyshocked
(08-08-2018, 10:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: A democrat with a gun.  Hmmm...   That alone is enough to stop me in my tracks and say, "What?!!!"   tinywhat 

I thought they were sooooooooooooooo against owning a gun?  I'm confused now.   tinyshocked

I know, But Remember, Democrats are Hypocrites!
Just look at the Anti Guns and Anti NRA Super Nut, David Hogg, his private security detail is Armed! But He Himself HATES Guns and Anyone Who Owns on. Hypocrite, nothing but a Piece of Shit Hypocrite! 
Quote:NRA mocks David Hogg for employing 'armed security' during protest at its headquarters
Hogg a liberal Hypocrite
(08-08-2018, 10:27 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Just look at the Anti Guns and Anti NRA Super Nut, David Hogg, his private security detail is Armed!
But He Himself HATES Guns and Anyone Who Owns one. Hypocrite, nothing but a Piece of Shit Hypocrite!

Where does a kid -just out of school, get the money to hire a security detail?

He's a puppet, a salesman for whichever group of people are paying his bills.
The Journalists should investigate this.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-09-2018, 08:12 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 10:27 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Just look at the Anti Guns and Anti NRA Super Nut, David Hogg, his private security detail is Armed!
But He Himself HATES Guns and Anyone Who Owns one. Hypocrite, nothing but a Piece of Shit Hypocrite!

Where does a kid -just out of school, get the money to hire a security detail?

He's a puppet, a salesman for whichever group of people are paying his bills.
The Journalists should investigate this.
That is Right.
G. Soros has deep pockets.
David Hogg is a classic case of

" Im a better person than you, so do as I tell you not as I do"

And as far as Soros is concerned, I think he is at the moment the most evil man walking the earth.