Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(JANWC) Operation SledgeHammer: Long Arm of the Law by Armonica_Templar
[ Note from Solarius. Simply copy and paste into a new thread made by you, to be posted under Rogue's Writers Contests ]

A giggle escaped the young woman's mouth as she watched a six year old dancing away.. What catches her attention is the Kid was a perfect mimic as he was rocking out to Sk8r Boi.

"He was a punk, She did ballet.."The little red headed boy was air guitaring as he was jamming out as she listened, "Austin turns on the the Tv, Guess who she sees.. Andros rocking up MTV.." Avril Lavigne's voice comes out of of his mouth as the drums and guitar fills the air.. Freezing when he hears a footstep, "S#$%..."

"Do not stop on my account," The eighteen year old grins as she walks closer to the six year old.. "That was F#$%ing awesome.. Andros right.." She looks inside the Studio, "And one of those three must be Austin."

Andros stands there with a horrified look , "You cant tell anyone.." Andros takes a deep breath as he look as the skinny blonde. "Thats Austin in the middle.. Gretchen on her right and the Brunette is Sandra.."

"The one with the pink bow must be Austin," The conservatively dressed woman shook her head as she looked at Gretchen.. "If you want I could help.."

"No.. I gave Austin a mix tape, but she told me it was cute that I downloaded it all from the internet," Andros seemed sullen.. "She only dates muscians .."

"How many songs do you know," The eighteen year old smiles as he long black hair gently blows in the wind? "My Father owns a few record companies. With that talent we could have every pre-teen going gaga over you." Moving her hair to the side, " I can even probably get your favorite playboy bunny for you if you are willing to sing for me.."

"I do not read playb.." Andros looks at the woman and closes his eyes. Al Pachino's voice comes out of his mouth, "Dochmeyvetlh Hoch SuyItHa' "i vaj qamDu'DajDaq pum 'ej jIHvaD worship jatlh jawbe' 'IH. "

*And the pretty lady said to Him, "I will give You all these things if You will fall down and worship me."*

The six year looks inside the studio as the High class dressed Teenager smiles, "So tempting isnt it.. You could buy your mama a new car.. Klingon right.."

Andros turned and looked at the Lady speaking in the voice of the actor who did Admiaral Akbar, "Its a trap.."

"Your ability to mimic is good.. You heard someone speaking the spoke in words they have never used," The young lady smiled evilly.. "I will make you a deal.. I will not tell anyone that your a mimic, in exchange. " The Eighteen year old takes out a card and hands it to Andros, "When you decide you want to be a rockstar.. Call me, I will arrange your career.."

Andros swallows when he reads the card, "Your dad.. This.. The head of the Hollywood syndicate that controls the music industry.. Alex's conspiracy was right.."

"No honey thats my dad's friends record label." Gently she smiles, "One of many my Dad owns or controls.. Hollywood syndicate, I have to tell my uncle that one. Out of curosity why did you quote the Bible to me when I made you the offer?"

"You remind me of my pet spider Victoria.. She is about two inches now," Andros grins as he looks into the teenagers face. "Victoria is a Loxosceles reclusa.. I built her a large house of of a Starship enterprise model I never finished and I feed her cock roaches I catch from time to time.."

Laughter comes from the girls mouth, "My name is Victoria.." The Well dressed teenager laughs some more, "You are a bright little boy.."

Victoria rubs Andros head, "So I remind you of a deadly spider.." Grinning showing pearly white teeth, "Welcome to my web."

Andros sniffs the air for some reason and takes a deep breath. He puts his hand on the glass making noise not meaning to..

"Outside your league huh," Victoria sees the the Blonde with a pink bow tie turn around.

A nine year old sees Andros outside and storms out in her Leotards, "Andros Nicodemus Colt!! You need to quit stalking me.. Gretchen!!! The Three Musketeers are stalking us again." Looking at the girl, "I do apologize mam.. The little pervert always says he is scouting for time travellers."

"Mr. Colt.. Are your sure this little chubby thing is your crush," With a ton of Snobbery.. "Call me and we will talk later.."

Gretchen comes out of the Studio over the racket and pauses. A low level growl comes from her as she gets inbetween Everyone and Victoria, "LEAVE NOW!" Her hair is up in with a hair tie as she crotches it seems.. Hatred fills the air making everyone cringe..

"Hello Mrs. Pinson," Victoria smiles evilly.. "Andros you did not tell me your were friends with Mrs. Pinson.."

"Auntie Elphelba," Gretchen gets in the Teenagers face!!! "Andros back away from this woman NOW!!"

Andros sticks his tongue out at Gretchen, "She promised me candy maybe I want to take it.. Are we Friends Gretchen?"

"NO," Gretchen growls..

Victoria keeps her evil grin, " Then you have no claim on my little Songbird.."

An older voice fills the air with calm, "Ms. Longshanks.. Gretchen honey.. Please take your friends inside.." the smartly dressed woman seems to put out a calming feel.

"I do not want Andros in my ballet studio with," Austin is shoved back in by Gretchen making her cry..

Andros goes in and checks on Austin as she looks up in tears, "Are you ok.."

"DO NOT TOUCH ME YOU PERVERT," Austin yells at Andros..

Gretchen shuts the door to the studio, "LEAVE.. You are not.."

Victoria gets in the nine year olds face, "Touch me and it means your death Trust Slut.. As for the dyke Board Member Pinson, she had not staked a claim on Mr. Colt. Touch me a gain and they will find parts of you all over the world.."

Andros tries to open the door, "Hey.."

"Ms. Longshank," Elphelba Pinson calmly speaks. "We are working together for now. It is your father's project.. Give him a call before you make threats."

"Please.. My father would never work with the," Victoria freezes.. "The 2004 thingie.." She looks in the window and makes a phone gesture, "Call me my little songbird.."

"You are NOT allowed to talk with him," Gretchen growls as Victoria blows Andros a kiss.

Andros gives Victoria the V shaped hand greeting through the window.

Victoria turns returns the Vulcan salute and walks away, "Oh and Gretchen.."

Gretchen Hisses at Victoria..

"Next time when no one is around.. I will punish you for touching me without permission," Victoria walks up a little bit and a silver limo pulls up.. "Like so TTFK !" Victoria starts singing off key, "Sorry girl but you missed out.. Well tough luck that boy's mine now.. We are more than just good friends.. This is how the story ends.."

Victoria gets out of the limo with an evil smile, "Hello my disgusting brother."

"Our little contest," Victoria Longshank's brother sighs. "I thought for sure the wife would scream Rape.. Well her husband walked in and joined us.. I only got laid.." Longshank shakes his head, "I recorded it and will just blackmail the officer and his wife.. Their daughter is pretty.. "

Victoria just smiles and looks as her father comes out of a building, "Dad.."

The man walks over to his two children, "So you have been busy playing your game again."

Victoria's brother shakes his head, "What did you do that dad has taken an interest in our game?"

"She tried to start a fight with the Franklin Trust," Longshank her father, shakes his head. "You tried to grab a six year old.. What have I told you about how we grab people.."

Victoria smiles evilly, "Oh.. My little songbird.. Father, I was not in the mood for a six year old. I was just talking with him.. Future planning.."

Her brother and Father narrows their eyes at her..

"Please father.. You told us to develop our own resources and means," Victoria evilly narrows her eyes back. "Lets be honest Father.. The two of us are competing to inherit your spot in our organization. I am building father what is John doing.. Getting laid and petty blackmail.."

"What," John Longshank looks at his younger sister.. "You are.."

"So the kid is of value to you in the future," Mr. Longshank grins. "Mrs. Pinson said you gave the child a business card for a recording studio.."

"That is just an opening gambit father," Victoria switched to sweetness. "He has talent father.. Real Talent on a level I can build a small fortune on. And it will give me this next centuries elvis.."

Longshank grins as he looked at his youngest daughter, "Which gives us control of him.. He cant be that good.."

Victoria whispers to her father for a few minutes..

"This is BullS#$%," John growls.. " She can not just.."

"You say he is bullied from looks of it and told you no.. He also understood you could do it," Mr. Longshank smiled.. "Keep the friendship going.. We can use it later on.. A mimic," Mr. Longshank picks his daughter up, "Thats my girl.. Maybe we will have your brother put in a dress.."

"I am curious father.. Why are we working with those losers in the Franklin Trust," Victoria asked after her father kissed her?

"Lets grab lunch while I talk with both of you over what is going on," Mr. Longshank gets in the limo.

As they get in the Limo John looks at her with hatred, "This is just utter bullS#$%.."

Mr. Longshank makes sure the door is shut and flips a switch, "Now.. I want you to listen very carefully.. The game you two are playing needs to be toned down.. The reason we are all working together is because a threat has appeared on the horizon."

"Wait.. Our game is being interupted because," John pauses as he glares at his sister..

"We are working with Everyone for the first time in our history.." Mr. Longshank pauses, "I am positioning us to be supreme. In a few months time you will will be told to head to a separate area. You will go immediately.."

"Father I," Victoria is backhanded by her father almost bringing her to tears.

"You will both F#$%ing do what you are told.. You wanted to know about 2004.. SPAWAR detected an anomaly.. Several." Mr. Longshank responds, "A few months ago we were Approach by a group claiming to be from the future.. The claim to come from a more benevolent time and that they are our descendants.."

"Time Tavel.. I thought that SPAWAR's prisoner was," John frooze and loked down.. "I.. Father I apologize I know I was not supposed to.."

"Relax John.. I am telling you this because of what we are doing.." Mr. Longshank takes a deep breath, "They are a threat to our ways.. They appear to be weak and are idiots.. I need you two to keep doing ywhat your doing but tone it down.."

"Time Travel," Victoria Longshank looks out the window and smiles evilly.. "Did they say anything else..Let me guess, they claim they come as emissaries from a united world government.. Like Star Trek.."

Her father looks at her with a stone cold look, "Actually that is the Exact terms they used.."

Seeing her fathers glare, "I.. Father.. Dad," Victoria laughs very hard.. She whispers to her father for a few minutes..

"Really and the little bow.." Mr. Longshanks laughs, "Take your time as if it was a recruitment.." Pausing, "My darling daughter.. Good Job... We keep this under our hat so the other groups do not find out. So the game for the future begins and I am in the lead.. Thats why your my favorite Victoria.."

John Glares at his sister with hate in his eyes..

[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori...7c95ab.png [/img]

"Hello my little Songbird," Victoria smiled as she laid in bed next to her brother. She sat up, "You got your birthday gift I see.." Victoria put her foot on the woman in the torn maid outfit..

She hears her voice back, "I did. These burn phones are awesome. How is my favorite Black Recluse?"

John looked at his sister as she puts on a robe, "Your little songbird.."

"I sent you something to that office," Andros spoke in Victoria's voice.. "Its a surprise."

Covering the phone, " Shut up John.." Victoria pushes off the maid laying on the ground. She opens the bay windows as the wind gently blows her silk red robe, "You called me honey. I was in the middle of something family related. You did not have to send me anything." Victoria softly speaks, "I take it that you three boys failed again.. How bad was it?"

"You should get something for your birthday.. "Andros pauses, "Miserably.. I mean they respond positively at first but.. We are way to far down the social structure.. The social defenses kicked in.. They acted normal till about thirty minutes in.. " Taking a deep breath, "But I did talk with Diana a little bit.. She is smarter then she acts.. I can tell it.."

Victoria smiles as she looks down on traffic from her hotel room.. "So when your talk with the Ten year old failed you went right to her sister.."

John Laughs, "Thats my boy go down in flames..."

"Hey john," Andros calls out. "Going down in flames aint the half of it.. Diana got mad at me for running game on her after ten minutes.. So I got upset with her accusation and left.."

Victoria points at her nude brother angrily to shut up, "You walked out of the house I assume.."

"After I told her and Austin to F#$% off," Andros spoke in a voice that sounded older.. "I used my voice from my dream.. Do you like it?"

"Dream," John looked at his sister as he grabbed a pair of boxers..

"My little Songbird.. Just hold the line as long as you can.." Victoria shook her head as she walked inside again, "When you do break and call her.. Talk only over business.."

"I gotta go anyway," Andros speaks in the dream voice. "Tell John later for me.."

"Andros.. I want to talk with you about your friend you made at the studio," Gretchens voice filled the air.

As Andros hangs up, "Dreams victoria.."

Victoria grins, "We all have our secrets John.." She takes her phone and calls the office, "I was told you have a package for me.." Victoria walks over to dinette area as she talks on the phone..

John bends over and checks the maid, "Hey stupid C#$%.." Seeing no response he bends down and checks her pulse. "Well the old girl.."

"I am on the phone," victoria growls as she walks over. "I told you.. take care of it.."

"Ms. Longshank," The voice on the other end speaks. "We recieved the.."

"Good secure it quickly and tell no one honey.. Its for dad.. I will pick it up in a few hours," Victoria grins.. She hangs up the phone and glares at her brother, "I told you.."

"I am not the one taking gifts from," John pauses as he looks at his sister. "The phones are monitored.. Your getting intelligence.."

Victoria grins evilly, "I know the basics of who is who.." Victoria gleams at her brother, "My little Songbird is taking the phone everywhere. As are his friends.."

"You sent them a case of our burn phones," John looked at his sister weirdly.. "Thats where they went."

"We have found one issue already," Victoria brings up something on her computer.. "Besides the fact the Three musketeers are slick little S#$%s. The built homemade faraday cages to stop ups from listening to them when they hold a meeting of their little club.. Alex insist all electronics go into the faraday cage. It got dad thinking because of Little alex's face in his school photo's. Dad cant find two of their fathers.."

John goes wide eyed, "Wait.. Your little Songbird said his father.." John gets a look on his face, "First the time travellers crap and two of your little song bird's friends dont have fathers.."

"That is not the worst part of it," Victoria sighs.. "The two sisters my songbird likes are being sexually abused.."

John burst out loud laughing at Victoria's comment, "Your serious.. Really sis. How is that a problem?"

"My pet, my rules," Victoria gets a look on her face.. "Dad verified it and told me to leave it alone for now.." Looking over at the dead maid,
"Take care of it.. I dealt with the last one."

Victoria walks the halls of the house looking at various pictures on the wall.. She sees a picture of her mother in Vegas, "So this was you?"

Mrs. Longshank takes a deep breath, "I still had my A$$ and Tits then.. No surgery. I had a voice men and women creamed for."

"A songbird," Victoria looks at her mother.

"You and your brother despise me.. It is no secret," Her mother looked away in shame. "Why are you here.. Your father and brother tired of you?"

"You were one of our groomed werent you?"

"As was your father," Mrs. Longshank shook her head. "What do you want Victoria?"

"I want to know you..You are half of my genetics," Victoria looked at her mother. "Plus.. "

"You are feeling weak and despise that part of you.." Her mother walks towards the kitchen, "Your going to have a baby brother.. So my little Angel is feeling weak.. Well knock it off.." Looking at her daughter, "You found someone.."

"He is way to young," Seeing her mother laugh at her statement. "He is a songbird and if you pick the flower.."

"To soon the rose will never grow.. You sound like your father when he was younger and we were mated for the first time.." He rmother laughs, "Time changes everyone.. So you found a little rose bud and want to watch it grow.."

"Mother," Victoria realizes she got a tone with her.. "It is not like that.. More like a pet.."

"Yeah.." Victoria's mother looks around, "We try to get these notions out of your head when you are very young. Your father has been worried that you and your brother would be very much like him.. Weak and little P#$$!%$.."

"DAD IS NOT THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IN EXILE," Victoria angrily responds.

"Your father has told me about your little Songbird.. " Her mother coldly spoke, "I should have smothered you in your crib.. God, but your father likes em young.. Another weakness of his.."

Victoria gets really angry, "My father loves me and your just jealous.. His only weakness is that he has let you live.. If your brother was not the head of our group you would be dead.."

"Then why havent you left.. It is simple," Ms. Longshank laughs evilly. "You want to know what I know.." She takes her daughters hand, "I will trade you.. tit for tat daughter.. I am alone way to much.."

Victoria snatches her hand away.. She pulls a switchblade, "I should just carve you up.."

Her mother laughs, "Your father was right.. Your are weak just like him.. My brother.. Not that dipshit of a father is a real man.. Hung like an ox.. It is how he climbed to the top of the Illuminatti and your father is his second in command.." As the blade draws a little blood, "You were introduced to something you have no immunity to.. Innocence and decency.. Weakness.. Take him daughter.. Shatter it before it spreads.."
Victoria is in tears as she just walks away..

"Mark my words.. Your little Songbird will get you killed.. Their is no such thing as kindness and decency.. Just who holds the whip and who gets the whip!"

Dear Victoria,

I am writing you again (eighth time) because Gretchen started crap again. Mama Took my phone, Regina took Alex's phone, and Helos's foster parents took his..

Alex played hurt and cried, then when everyone thought we had been punished, we broke new ones out.. I am writing you to be safe. If you write me back please pretend to be a pen pal from England or some such crap.

Alex said a great man once said that every prohibition creates its own bootleggers. He suggested If I wanted to keep talking with you, to keep going old fashioned. Oddly enough we started something and sure enough, for a grade we have to have a pen pal. So I am writing VB Recluse of Atlantic records.. (That means I might need two letters from you..sorry [Image: emoticon-smile.png] )

The stone I sent you.. With the weird picture on it.. It is my attempt to create a story stone from remote viewing. Alex said women eat up psychic crap so we are learning an outside skill.

Diana's father got mad and threw out her teddy bear.. I retrieved it from the trash.. It is gonna take me a little bit of time to fix it.. (you said we were gonna fail but there is always tomorrow.. So it made me think maybe I could fix and give it to her years later..)

I am getting so tempted to accept your offer.. Alex's mother while cute, is an idiot when it comes to money.. She makes at least two thousand a month but is broke every month.. They had to move to another trailer again.. Me and Helos helped him pack his room.. ( I am jealous at you and your families closeness.. Your father sounds like a smart man with money.. )

Mama over withdrew her account again.. It was a mess and uncle George is drunk all the time.. (I think he is in love with a married woman.. He comes home with her lipstick on his collar.."

The bullies are still messing with us.. We have tried deploying avoidance strategies and nothing is working.. We are taking Martial Arts but it turns out the bullies have brown belts and above.. You were right again our self respect has to be earned and it is very hard. They view kindness as a weakness.. Peace as a declaration of war.. Alex said there will come a day when we are stronger and faster then they are, not to give up.

Come in peace, with an open hand, olive branch and cheese cake, but carry a big piece of steel rebar in the other.. (I told Alex perhaps a sledge hammer would be more appropriate for these idiots.)

Austin has the same on again off again boyfriend..

Diana has snubbed me again because I embarrassed her.

I cant wait to get bigger and we wont get picked on or pushed around as much.. I know it would be easier if I did become a rock star, but my grand-daddy told me something the other day.. They easy way out hurts in the long term.. He then went off on another tale about General

Patton this or Battle of the Bulge that.. Alex is the one who loves to hear his war stories again and again..

We are learning but its not in school.. Alex, me, and helos hide out a lot in the library and have started a classical education.. So far we have gotten bored reading the Oddessy but Alexander told me that my Black Recluse comes from money and power.. And that if this was the education she has we need it to..

I gotta go.. Gretchen is here making sure we do not have any Phones on us.. ( Alexander called Sandra from an unknown number..)

Your Friend,
Little Songbird

PS.. I hope you find your own Austin and Diana.. (your right I am being greedy but I deserve the good things in life your right) I think you will find your special someone.. Thank you for believing in me. Helos and Alex said the same thing..

What its worth, Alex said we will pray for you and see if we can catch god between her golf games.

Mr. Longshank stood there reviewing the information as bikini clad women walked by.. "Howard my old friend.. I think we can take the B#$%^.. I have one problem. Can we count on the support of the Skull and Bones?"

Howard looked at Victoria as she came up out of the pool, "I am listening .."

As the two men talked Victoria made show out of drying off.. Walking like an a porn star, she bends over and takes out her sun screen.. "I hope you do not mind sir.. I hate tan lines.."

Victoria took off her top as she laid out.. She listens and smiles as she feels Howards eyes on her..

A few hours pass as her father and Howard talk.. She takes out the latest letter from her little songbird..

"Director Frost confirmed that Helos is Trust," Howard responded. "The mystery is Mr. Macer.."

"The boys do not know," Mr. Longshank responds. "As you know my daughter has maintained the friendship because of this informations lack.."

"One of my men is Ms. Macer's boss.. " Howard is still eyeing the topless Victoria, "So far nothing.. So you know.. In the interest of our fragile peace, I covered up Johns little indescrestion.."

"What the hell did that loser do this time," Mr. Longshank was not to happy..
"Apparently he thought he had caught one of our friends from the future.." Howard shook his head, " He said he had a source.."
Victoria said nothing but strained to listen as the mention of her brother.

"Well was this person one of them," Mr. Longshanks halts his thoughts. "I take it that they were not.."

"We do not know who they were," Howard shakes his head. "They suicided before we could question them.. We are pretty sure they are not one of the future people. Their records indicate they came to their present position about ten years ago. A different player on the field.." Howard is looking at Victoria intently..

"Let me call my son," Mr. Longshank looks at his own daughter. "Would you keep an eye on her for me?"

As soon as Mr. Longshank leaves Howard tries to be slick and walks over to Victoria, "So you are Victoria.."

Victoria grinned half way as she looked at Howard, "You are old enough to be my father you dirty old man.." Victory went through her spiel but noticed something off as She kissed Howard.. Standing up, "Is there a guest bedroom where I can change sir?"

"Right this way," Howard grins like a little kid.

Victora picks up the letter and for some reason the words hit her hard as she follows Howard, "Sir I am nineteen in a few days.. Buy a lady a drink?" Feeling the letter," I need one." Changing the subject, "Dad was wondering something earlier I am curious about.. The SPAWAR prisoner with the body armor.."

Howard shakes his head, "I am not supposed to talk about it.. However little lady I am curious about.."

"I loved the idea of a suit of battle armor like old knights.. It is so stupid it made me laugh, "Looking down. "John makes fun of me over it and ask If I am still a pretty little princess.. In need of an Iron White knight.."

Howard laughs in a very cruel tone, "I like John.. I wish my youngest son Jason was more like him.. Then I could rest.."

Victoria rereads the letter from her little songbird. She combs her hair and looks in the mirror as Howard snores.

Sighing she opens her purse and holds the little stone Andros sent her. "This is stupid.. " Victoria holds the stone longer then she should as she looks in the mirror, " I am falling for my own bullS#$%.. They are just marks.. A means to an end.. " Tears fall as she picks back up the letter. The her eyes seem to focus on the self respect line.

Hearing Howard move she wipes her tears as she takes a deep breath.

"God that was amazing," Howard calls out from the bed.

Victoria looks in the mirror and looks away in disgust.. "I am fine my dear man.. My father Text me letting me know he is done dealing with my brother.."

"Your ready to leave so soon," Howard walks into the Bathroom..

"We have to keep up appearances.. Your new wife must not finnd out this happened.." Victoria sees her way out as she stands up.. Kissing Howard devoid of passion, "We will have to do this again when we have more time.. Your ex- father in law is a bastard and would not tolerate this. "

"Please that old bastard.. I am the head of the Skull and Bones, " Howard is just short of yelling. "I crawled to the top.. I am not afraid.."
Putting her hand on his shaved chest, "Honey.. We have to be quiet right now.. I promise you when this is over we will see each other again. "

Howard narrows his eyes, "You are aware of the.. The guest from the future.."

"Dad asked me to think of the possibility he is wrong," Victoria lies through her teeth. "I advised him to prepare for a surprise.."

"Please.. These Time travellers are weak politically correct morons.. Who think if we operate as a team we can make the world into a better place, " Howard snorts and shakes his head. "I know why your father sent you my little Whore.. I give him credit, but in the end I am in because I despise weakness.. These time Traveller have no idea what they are dealing with.. They are like the little kid in school who thinks the teacher will stop the bully.."

Victoria goes wide eyed as Howard waxes on.. After a few minutes Victoria realizes something, "My little Songbird.." She covers her mouth, "I am not big enough right now but there will come a day.. "

"What?"

"There will come a day," Victoria grabs her clothes.. "Howard.. I have to get to my Dad now.." She takes out the letter and holds it, "S#$%.. We are so F#$%ed.."

Getting dressed as Howard looks at her, "We have enough time.."

"Now we do not.. The Olive branch is in one hand" Victoria takes out her phone and dials her father,"Come on.. Answer me.."

"I am a little busy right now.. Please take the time and leave a message," Her fathers voice filled the air..

After the message plays a beep sounds out, "Its a trap father.. The B#$%^ is ready for you.. Trust me, they are prepared to a degree.. Call off the attack.. Do not.."

"Victoria.. It started right as we got in here," Howard smiles. "Your father asked me to keep you busy while they took the B#$% out.. "Howard takes out his phone, "We got five of them so far it looks like.. SPAWAR said their were 20 stong signals and one weak one.. So just sit back and enjoy.."

Howard touches her, "Get the F#$% off me you disgusting pig.. Get your security up and doubled.." Seeing him laugh, "What is so funny?"

"Your little Songbird.. Your father views it as weakness.." Howards laughs as Victoria looks out the blinds, "Paranoid are we.."

"The question is who is getting the Steel Rebar and who is getting the sledgehammer," Victoria jumps when a knock comes from the door as she grabs her purse..

Howard gets pissed and comes to it, "You are about to be fired you simpleton.. I..";

Several loud howls fill the air making Howard look at Victoria..

"Paranoia does not mean I am wrong," Victoria runs out of the bungalo on that statement.

On the mans ear piece he hears screams come from several guards..

Guitar strings fill the air, "S#$% thats Navajo.." Victoria goes wide eyed, "My little Songbirds dream.. His daughter is a F#$%ing Skinwalker.. Navajo.." She pulls out a nine millimeter from her purse and fires into the shrubs as she runs.. Bullets hit the ground from around her as she sees a cliff and makes a mad dash..

Translated from Navajo for the Reader:

Quote:Time is on my side, yes it is
Time is on my side, yes it is
Now you always say
That you want to be free
But you'll come running back (said you would baby)
You'll come running back (I said so many times before)
You'll come running back to me
Oh, time is on my side, yes it is
Time is on my side, yes it is
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

"You.. You killed my people," Tears came from the woman's face.. "We came in peace and have offered advances in medical technology.. Why?"

Mr. Longshanks looks at the hologram of the woman.. He takes his son by the collar, "Take a good look son.. that is what compassion gets you.. The future does not belong to the weak.."

John nods his head, "They.. It is pathetic. I want her father as a play toy."

"We are triangulating her signal. Lynch is hiding but we will find him.." Mr. Longshank shook his head as he watched the hologram cry, "I think I.. No son, she is all yours to break in.. When we get her I will show you what we should have done with your sister.. So pathetic the female half of the species.. To think this is the future.. The Longshank will go down in history as conquers of the world.."

"Father.. Your are not just taking her out are you," John was wide eyed.. "You are taking out.."

"He was killed earlier today.. I am the leader of the Illuminati," Longshank shakes his head.. "Idiots think that.."

"Sir we have a lock on the," The Agent freezes as he sits in front of a console.. He stands up and pulls his side arm as the lights go out, "S#$%.. The signal sir is from inside the facility.."

Evil laughter comes from the only powered thing in the room.. Off key Madam Chairman starts singing in Navajo..

"Thats time is on my side," John is wide eyed..

"You promised to F#$% mama Boy," The woman laughs and keeps singing.. "It is gonna be kinda hard with your nuts cut off and D#$% shoved up your A$$.."

A display screen appears showing the gaurds trying to fight weird creatures wearing body armor.

Several other members all look at each other as the NAvajo words fill the room..

"Supreme Leader," Several members all cry out at once..

"Silence.. She may hit us but the Illuminati will go on.. You cant kill us all we will," Mr. Longshank freezes when he sees his wife being held down by a weird creature..

"MOTHER," John cries out..

A female wearing animal skins uses an old bone knife to cut through the clothes Mrs. Longshank is wearing..

As it seems a tape recorder is taking over the music, "You see.. We came in peace.. You killed my family.. "

Longshank came unglued, "You harm her I will kill you if it is the last thing I do.."

One of the armored creatures has a sledge hammer and walks up.. The Woman dressed in animal skins over armor takes a few second to utter something..

Madam Chairman speaks orders in Navajo as both Longshanks watch.. The Skinwalker starts carving up the belly of Mrs. Longshank..

"This is important.. All of you watch.." Holographic scenes very similar show all around the room.. "Death for your family.. Death for your Family.. " Madam Chairman laughs evilly, "Death for all of your families.. Love the Oprah of death!!"

"You will never Breach the," John is interupted as the door implodes out..

A woman walks in wearing human skins of different Races over her body armor.. Blood all over her balde as the music fills the air as she is joined by several other females all wearing animal skins over armor ... She shoots several of the guards herself.

Several of the guards drop there weapons, " We surrender.."

"F#$%ing Traitors," John Growls as his father stops him from drawing a weapon..

"Weakness.. They will .."

The Armored Creatures quickly fill the room..

The woman with human skins laughs as her voice echos over the holograms.. She sees an infant looking item cut from Mrs. Longshanks belly..

She utters a command in the armored creatures tongue.. One of the Armored creatures in the hologram reaches over and takes the umbilical cord attacthed humanoid.. Removing its mask it makes cute sounds, then a second later it bites off the flesh..

The surrendered guards all realize to late they are being used as food.. Screams fill the room as Longshank closes his eyes for a second..

Other members of the Illuminati are stone faced as the Human skin wearing over body armored woman gives a second command..

Sledgehammers fall on all the children, mistresses, and other spouses. Blood splatters with brains everywhere as the illuminati are shaking.. The leader of the Illuminati watches as he dying wife's he is smashed in via sledgehammer.

"You," Longshank is very angry.. "We will regrow in time."

A facility pops up and the men in the room are very quiet..

"You cant destroy it.. We have.."

Madam chairman in her human skins jabs her blade in the speakers throat, "One hundred and eighteen facilities.. All under our control.. Operation Sledgehammer is going good.. No surprises," Madam chairman looks around as she is silent for a moment.. "I cant believe I just jinxed myself.. " Still hearing nothing she gives an order in the Creatures language again.

All the illuminati left alive are tied up and gagged.. A hologram comes up of a spacebase..

"WE will NOT bow.. The C#$% has taken every one else out but us," Four stars appear on an advanced spacesuit.. "Listen up.. It was an honor leading you all.. To the Last Soldier and Sailor.. The human race will remember the day SPAWAR stood alone against the Darkness."

Madam Chairman whispers, "I will let you hear this part.." She waves her hand and the Admirals hologram fills the room with all the others.. "Hello Uncle Phillip!!!"

"YOU," the Admiral pauses.. "F#$% !!"

"I saved you for last," Madam chairman nodded to a something no one else saw. "Initiate Operation Rebar.. Just his knee caps.."

A red light blinked in acknowledgement..

"I take it that you will not be going quietly into," Madam Chairman laughs as a cuss filled expletive fills the air.. "I will call you back in thirteen hours and twelve minutes my dear Uncle Phillip.. When your at the point of no return."

As she cuts the line she starts checking information on a pad.. the hologram show a SPAWAR symbol on Lunar Command getting pelted by small metorites..

A green light beeps, "Mr. Lynch.."

"Madma Chairman we have an issue," A bald man in all black and shades spoke softly.. "I am bringing Victoria Jackson directly to you.."

"No.. That is a ," Madam Chairman stops in her tracks.. "F#$% I cursed myself.. Just kill the B#$%^ and be done with her.. We do not need any of the upper or middle managemnet of the Illuminati or their families.."

"Madam Chairman.. Per the rules you gave us I am invoking Starfleet Regulation 46 dash A," Lynch switches languages starting what feels like cussing..

John looks at his father and back at the human skin wearing woman..

In her Armor covered with human skins, "You have to be S#$%ing me.. Thats not possible, what could she have that would be be covered under those..." Madam Chairman stops, "I trust you Agent Lynch.."

"These two.." Madam Chairman shakes her head, "Temp pass.. The rest.. All food.. Eat and feed our people.."

Madam Chairman drags both Langshanks by their hair as the holograms show dark images and rotate.. Far away and local screams fill the air as several of the skinwalkers via prearrangement drag hand picked men away..

[Image: 3ff54cdfb3e27e4188e33a836302cfdd.png]

Victoria was nude as she was tossed in front of her father and brother. Victoria was bound with binds that were nearly drawing blood.. The lights of the tunnel area were not very dim.

"Father what happened.. This level of destruction is not.." Victoria looked at her father in the face and saw the drugged induced stupor, "What did you do to my Father?"

An Asian skin covered armored hand picks Victoria up by the throat, "You.. Now why did you invoke?"

Lynch takes the Woman's purse out.. He takes out the blackish looking stone, "This is hers.. "

MAdam Chairman drops victoria and takes the stone with a hispanic skin covered left hand, "The.. The fifth story stone.. " A loud growls comes from the enraged woman as she lifts Victoria in a clear jerk off the ground, "WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?"

Lynch calmly takes a deep breath, "Madam Chairman.." Lynch walks behind the human skin covered Armored woman.. He seaks in the language of the Great Beast..

(Abigail Darling.. Calm the F#$% down.. This is probably a COE thats either Bootstrap Paradox or NOCE)

Abigail has tears in her eyes as she glares at Victoria..

(F#$% you Siez.. How did this illuminati B#$%^ a$$ C#$% get one of Dad's story stones?)

Lynch lowers Abigail's arm sitting Victoria on her feet, "My Boss is quiet upset with you.. Also their are Letters Madam Chairman."

Abigail starts reading the holoprojections of the letters. "No.. No.. No!!"

Victoria has tears in her eyes as the holograms around her show the destruction.. "My little Songbird.. Why is his gift to me important?" Victoria lies through he teeth..

Lynch breaks one of her ribs, "I can smell the lie.. Trust nose whore.. You know why it is important.. Were you attempting to groom him? "

"No," Victria surprised herself with her answer..

In Anger Abigail tosses Victoria to the ground, "I will kill you slowly you.."

"She is not lying," Lynch was in the womans face as she held her side..

"You do not pick the rose before it blooms.." Victoria growls back At Lynch moving half an inch forward, "Kill me and be done with it. But leave my Songbird alone.."

"I have no problem with this," Abigail stomps on Johns leg breaking it in anger.

Lynch stands between Madam Chairman and Victoria.. "She is naturally a blond.. We cant.. What if she is the one?"

Abigail howls and and then screams.. She punches a hole in five feet of Concrete wall, "You have to be.." Abigail pauses as she reads the letters, "F#$%.. Join the Marine Corps see the F#$%ing universe.. You find it has the humor of a bootcamp DI.." Picking Victoria backup gently, "Have Doc Gera bandage her ribs himself.. she is my personal Prisoner.." She growls in Navajo and two skin walkers lose their animal skins..

Victoria is surprised that one looks like a plump black house wife looking woman.. The other is causcasian but with a bugly face.. The both quickly are changed into swatish looking gear..

"They are not all Navajo," Victoria scratches her head..

The plump black Woman puts her blade in the womans back, "We are a multi cultural Organization.."

Abigail Growls in navajo and both women look down shutting up..

Victoria is escorted to the door, "What are you going to do?"

"Your father is going to be tortured to Death.. As is your brother," Madam Chairman in her skin covered body armor was not happy. "Then we, I will find out if you are THE Blonde.. God help us all if you are her.."

A blackhood was tossed over Victoria's face as she struggled fruitlessly and dragged out..

"Lynch darling," Abigail shook her head as she held the story stone.. "GOD DAMN IT!! Leaving them alive in any form is asking for F#$%ing trouble.. I want the MIB on this.. You know who I want dealing with this investigation."

"Why is she being brought takeout? Why is the suspects phone right next to her.. " The man in all black shook his head, " Not to mention why was I pulled from.."

"Deemings," An older MIB man shook his head.. "All our funding and immunites were threatened.. I was personally told that this was your case."

Deemings narrowed his eyes, "Sir.. I have never known you to.."

"Thats because lesser Agents have been assigned to the task," Lynch walked in clean cut with a smile..

"The F#$%ing traitor," Deemings was held back by his partner. "Al.. Let me go.."

"Lucius.. Not here," Al responds with a deep breath.

"You should be shot Traitor," The MIB director shakes his head.. "We investigate not commit mass murder.. "

"Lucius Deemings," Lynch walks over and looks through the glass.. "Victoria Auriel Longshank.. Father and mother deceased.. Due to natural causes," Lynch grinned evilly as the low light filled the room. "We need to know if one of the names she had on her is involved in the group she is a members of activities."

Deemings just glared..

"Lucius.. I would agree with you but ," Al took a deep breath. "Even I got calls from old friends.. SPAWAR, S and B, and a few others.."

"The survivors," Deemings shook his head.. "Lynch lets be F#$%ing clear.. First chance I get, I have a hollow point with your name on it.. What the hell did your boss do? Bohemian Grove, Builderberg Group, and Illuminatti are all dead.. Her father had just assumed command.. I have reports of raging gun battles across the globe.."

"Deemings.. They will kill you," The Director of the MIB got between Lynch and Deemings.. "He is a damn good agent.. If anything happens to him I will.."

"Director.. Let me be F#$%ing honest.. If anything happens to Deemings or Al YOUR the dead man.. Talent like his mixed with competance," Lynch lowers his voice.. "He is the only one capable in our opinion to handle this situation.."

The Director of the MIB looks at Lynch, "What?"

Lynch ignores the director and turns and looks at the glass hitting the sound button..

"She turns on Tv, guess who she sees, skater boy rocking up MTV," Sk8er Boi comes across as a ring tone off of Victoria's phone.

"That number is blocked by our jammers," Deemings goes quiet..

Pressing the button Lynch coldly speaks, "Answer the phone.."

Victoria takes the flip phone and opens it..

"Good morning my black recluse," John De Lancie's voice comes over the phone..

The Director of the MIB taps his ear piece, "What do you mean the signal is hard to trace? We are the God D@#$ MIB find it.."

Deemings sees the non worry on Lynch's face, "Confirmation.."

Hearing Silence the voice of Mayim Bialik comes over the phone, "My dearest Barry.. I told you not to call her.. She is obviously busy.. Darling dear call her back.."

Taking a deep breath Victoria smiles, "Darmok and Jalad... at Tanagra." Victoria changes to a language none of them speak..

Pissed off the Director of the MIB starts to give an order, only to be stopped by Lynch with a knife to his throat..

Deemings has his gun out oun Lynch, "Give me a F#$%ing Reason!"

"Shut the F#$% up," Lynch is listening to Victoria..

"Ferengi exchange Authority.. We will always have paris.." After a few more seconds, "The pebbles have voted.."

Deemings listens as he watches Victoria's lips move, "You speak that language?"

"Shut the F#$% up," Lynch drops the knife.. "S#$%.. S#$%.. S#$%.." Lynch takes out his phone, "Confirmed mam.. "

A string of cussing comes from the other end of the phone.. After a few minutes, "Send Deemings in for confirmation the children are not involved.. The other mother F#$%ers are way to ham handed.."

Deemings narrows his eyes, "If I say no?" Deemings jokingly responds, "Are you gonna bribe me.."

Cold bloodily, "No.. You cant be bought.. I will have the Director of the MIB arrested for high treason and stripped of all his benefits."

Deemings Freezes, "He has a wife and children.."

"And she can get a real god D@#$ job since you do not want to do yours.." The voice speaks as Lynch goes very quiet, "Agent Lynch.. Brief Deemings and if he says no.. You have orders."

"You would end a good man's career because of," Agent Deemings takes a deep breath as the Director is wide eyed..

"We.. We just bought a house and I have served this nation," The Director of the MIB was pissed off and upset.

"I passed down a polite request because of something important to me.. The results of non-compliance is now important to you," The person hangs up the phone.
Everyone is quiet..

"She is bouncing between Latin, Klingon and Minbari," Lynch shakes his head.. "Deemings.. The only thing we need to know is if she.. I need to know if the Illuminati was just aquaintances via Victoria.. Or.." Lynch sighs..

"Mimbari," Al turns and looks at Lynch.. "Babylon Five.."

Deemings looks at Al, "Science Fiction? Star Trek as well that stupid language episode?"

The Director of the MIB is lost as he holds in his anger..

"Lucius Deemings tread lightly.. Treaties are in full effect when you question the Children.. Representatives From three Organizations will be present during all questioning.. " Lynch takes a deep Breath, "You have an unlimited budget for this investigation.. You have full access to ALL information you find during the investigation.. Please keep in mind there are limits to what we will supply."

"Al," Deemings walks out of the room.. A few seconds later he enters the questioning room..

"Will Smith and Tommy lee Jones," Victoria spits out before Agent Lynch takes the phone..

"Ms. Longshank who am I addressing on the phone," Deemings looks into the now stone faced Victoria. The line goes dead making Agent Deemings hold in his anger," Ms. Longshank.."

"I demand my lawyer," Victoria glares.. "I have rights.."

Lynch walks in with a small box and sits it onn the table.. He opens it, "Here is what is left of him.." Lynch picks up the phone and dials out, "So he IS your little Songbird.."

"Colt Residence," An older female voice answers..

Lynch laughs shaking his head, "I was wondering if Victoria was there.."

Deemings looked at Lynch weirdly till he heard a pause..

"Wh... Who?"

"Victoria Longshank," Lynch responds with an evil smile..

"There is no Victoria Longshank here at this address.. You must have the wrong number," The older female voice responds..

"Thank you very much mam," Lynch hangs up the phone. As he tosses it in front of Victoria he catches her looking down, "Go find out Deemings.. "

"There are methods that.."

"NO!!" Lynch responds harshly, "Not till we get confirmation and you are to honest to be part of it.."

"Director.. Will you please stay with Ms. Longshank?" Looking at Lynch, "She will NOT be disappeared.. I will have other questions for her.."

"May we move her to a more secured," Lynch was cut off..

"No.. She will not be moved," Deemings shook his head. "Deals off if she is and I will come for you all. "

Victoria Looks at Lynch and laughs.. She speaks in klingon, " loQ Songbird juppu' je SuvwI' winners." She stands up and slams her fist on the Counter, " CHARGHWI' GHOS SPOILS!!! "

Lynch starts shaking red with anger and slightly shaking..

Deemings laughs as he watches Lynch having to fight his instinct, "She wins Lynch.. You cant threaten her can you.. "

Lynch throws the table and is in Victoria's face, "You.. If not for the grace of the great spirit you would be dead.. I have a Punishment fit just for you.. You elitest snob.."

Lucius Deemings walked into the fast food resturant seeing Victoria Clocking out.. Very pissed off she walks straight to them, "Could not find a lower level of hell? I would rather be a stripper.. Pay and drugs are way better.."

The lady behind the counter spoke as Victoria left, "Would you like fries with that?"

Victoria walked over to the sweet tea, "Let me grab the sweet Tea Lucius Darling.."

"I am not your darlin' ," Lucius was very unhappy. "I finished the interviews.."

"Stonewalled, " Victoria grinned.. "Thats my three hellions.. Do not bow to the oppressor." Victoria giggles as she takes the lid out of the container, " Let me guess their eyes sparkled the more they lied to the man."

Deemings narrowed his his eyes, "They denied even knowing a Victoria Longshank. Little rat bastards hid the rest of the phones. Gretchen Pinson however, she seems to have a bone to pick with you.. "

"And the boys still denied my existence straight faced," Victoria laughed again..

"Mrs. Forlean promised me she would keep an eye on the communications.." Al sat down with a coke," She will watch the boys via Helos Smithson.."

Deemings took a deep breath as he took out a pad of paper, "I have been told you are to continue writing Mr. Colt. It is total and utter bull$%^#."

Victoria opens her purse and takes out a post card, "I guess I can write him back.. Will you mail it to my little Songbird for me.. Wait this is from the ringleader.."

"What," Lucius takes the post card.. "This is stamped with a General's.. Those little Son's of.." Lucius starts laughing and rubs the bridge of his nose, "This is from the Ring leader.. Mr. Macer.. We told them if they hear from you to not .."

Victoria laughs, "I asked if you saw it in thier eyes.. The Men in Black came to town and my little Songbird's with his two friends are now completely in.. Did they give you the middle finger Agent?"

Al reads the card, " Tell Agent Deemings that I said hello. Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!"

"Did I mention they read a lot.. Something about me insisting they read Thomas Paine, The anti- federalist papers, Constitution, Articles of confederation, Gettysberg address, Chairman Mao, Sun Tzu, Nietche, Plato, Che all because They wanted a classical education.. So I had them write papers on Freedom, Liberty, and the persuit of happiness.." Victoria grrins evilly, "Seems Little Alexander took to it like a duck to water.. He thinks he could lead a second American Revolution. Might be necessary to free the American people from the ruling elite."

Lucius Deemings takes a deep breath, "Write the letter back?" Seeing a look on her face, "You B#$%^ you have already wrote them back.."

"Little Alexander might just start the second American Revolution," Victoria smiles evilly.. "qaStaHvIS yIn Daw'!!"

"Their is no way they were able to hide the," Deemings is quiet when the manager of McDonald's walks over..

"Ms. Longshank.. " The manager hands her an evelope, "Corporate sent you another letter.. I wish they would quit wasting our time. These politically correct surveys are a waste of my money." The Manager shook his head and walked away..

Al Took the letter from Victoria and opened it, "S#$%.. Its in Klingon.."

Deemings looks at Victoria as he reads it.. After a few minutes, "I told them not to communicate with you in any way.. That severe legal penalities may result .." Lucius was a little pissed, "So they find new ways to communicate.."

Al has a smile on his face, "Lucius.. It is kinda funny.. A group of seven year olds are plotting to overthrow the US Government.. Could you imagine the look on the Judge's face?"

"This is my punishment," Victoria looks around the McDonalds.

"You should be shot," Lucius shakes his head. "You are one of the dirtest criminals on this planet and yet they show you mercy.. Everyone else was wiped out.. One more bullet is all it would cost.."

"Agent Deemings," Victoria leans forward and smiles. "Apparently there is hope for both of us.. Let me guess you were considering retiring but this case came along.."

[Image: 9421c4847f9b7f92532d3702673ecd4d.jpg]

"Lucius," Victoria quietly smiles.. Readjusting her phone," I am curious as to why you call me now seven years later. "

Sighing, "Victoria.. It is a long story.. Have you heard from your little songbird."

Victoria smiles as she holds a letter in the dirty junk filled area, "Not in while.. He is a teenager going through puberty.."

"You are so full of S#$%," Lucius Deemings growls pissed off. 'Listen.. Your little Songbird has disappeared.. We know for a solid fact you are NOT the blonde.."

Victoria snorts as she lights a cigarette, "I could have told you that agent.." Reading the letter Victoria shakes her head, "His mama broke them up and little Austin is playing Lesbo.."

Deemings is cussing, "Has he contacted you.. If he actually makes contact with you call me.."

Music fills the air making Victoria shake her head, "I see Saul got the kareoke equipment .."

" He is pretty good.. " Victoria pauses mid statement as the bouncer smiles, "Naw Vicki.. Its one of the TAD Sailors here drinking.. He made a bet he could get you to kiss him and leave with him.. Another sucker I should throw out.. If it wasnt for the fact that he said he could get you to do it without ever talking with. Every time they are getting braver."

"Austin turns on TV, guess who she sees," Avril Laviegnes voice fills the air.. "Andros Rockin up MTV!!"

Victoria drops the phone and runs inside the bar, "My little Songbird.." Victoria has her mouth covered as the military men in the bar are all surprised as F#$%.

One of the older men looks at one of the Air force officers, "I think the US Navy is delivering.."

"BullS$%^," The pissed off officer growls.. "I will send Petty Officer Nelson back to base before I lose this much money.."

Andros keeps singing the music as the Air Force Officer tries to stop Victoria from going near the stage..

Victoria decks the Air Force Officer as she sees Andros on the little stage.. The Bouncer motions to several eople and the Air Force Officer is picked up off the floor..

"I'm with the skater boy, I said see you later boy, I'll be back stage after the show, I'll be at the studio, Singing the song we wrote, About a girl you used to know, "Victoria bites her bottom lip and slowly walks the last few feet to the stage as her voice fills the air..

The three that had apparently bet on their Petty Officer were smiling, "Pay up B#$%^es.."

Victoria reaches up and touches the side of Andros's face, "My little Songbird."

Andros whispers in her ear, "Buy an old man a drink.. I got thirsty singing.." Andros bites the side of Victoria's neck making her grab him, "Hey.. You have to put a ring on my finger first my Black Recluse.."

"You really ran away from home," Victoria has to catch her breath.. She slaps Andros after he bites her neck a second time, "Stop.. We are in public young man.."

"Just for that you have to get me Drunk now to get laid lady, " Andros walks over to the bar and points to the bottle of Jack Daniels.. "Besides there is so much I want to talk with you about.."

Victoria walks over and shakes her her head no to the bar tender.. She takes Andros's hand whispering, "Agent Deemings just called.. I dropped the phone.."
the bouncer walks over and hands Victoria her phone..

"Victoria," Deemings is very polite.. "He is there?"

"Lucius," Andros calls out.. Taking the phone, "Are you trying to make move on my Victoria.. I saw her first.. "

Victoria bites her lip as Deemings responded, " Mr. Colt.. Listen.. We have been trying to.."

Andros hangs up the phone, "Gubbmint agents all da same.." Andros reaches up and strokes the side of Victoria's face, "Can we get out of here.. We do need to talk.. "

Victoria looks at Andros, "You.." emotions well up, "Your letters changed on December 7ish.." Covering her mouth, "The weaker signal from SPAWAR.. Is it really you and not.."

"Its me Victoria.." Andros looks around the Bar and takes a deep breath, "We need to go Victoria.."

One of the men at the bar walks over and sits down next to Andros and Victoria.. "We have been waiting Mr. Colt.. Victoria Longshank.. An old family friend has been waiting to speak with you.."

Andros puts his arm around the man before he can respond, "So John lived from that night.. Makes sense.."

The man turned wide eyed, "We will.." Too late the man realizes that a blade was in his ribs from andros..

"You bastard," Andros grabs his side wiping the other man's blood on him. Andros catches a smile or two and then grins himself, " Victoria dear we have to go.."

One of the men comes to check on his friend only for andros to shove him into a big man..

"Watch it A$$hat," The shoved man growls as he stand up.. "Mr. Colt.."

Several of the intelligence officers and others freeze at the mention of the name..

Andros Shoots the man speaking in the knee cap, "Its Captain Colt.." Turning back to the Chief, "Get back to base with the two wounded men.. Hand them over only to DeChez himself.."

One of the Air force officers walks over, "Mr. Colt.. You need to.."

The old man Andros had called Chief hits the Air force Officer in the back of the head, "Colt.. That explains a whole F#$%ing lot.."

"chief.. This is enough to get you out of NJP and losing your benefits.." Andros hands the Chief his side arm, "DeChez or Deemings only.. Everyone else will .." andros whispers to the Chief.. After a few seconds, " Passcode.. Otherwise shoot any man that tries to pick them up."
The Chief Points the Gun at Andros, "Mr. Colt. I have orders..."

"Cover him," The Air Force officer growls as he stands up.. "I will over look this Chief.. In fact you are up for a promotion for this.."

Andros grins as he looks at the Chief, "I offer you nothing.. A swift kick in the A$$ and I might allow you to retire.. No promotion.." Andros walks up behind the chief and hits him in the back of the head, "Plus you are holding the gun wrong Chief.. Hold it properly!"

"Captian you are stupid.. Navy F#$%s," the Air Force officer freezes when the chief changes his stance pointing the gun at him.. "Chief I am giving you.."

The Officer goes silent when Chief puts the gun in the Officers chest, "He is a Captain.. S#$%.. " The Chief took a deep breath, "I can retire sir.. With my benefits, Deemings and Admiral De'Chez only with passcode.."

"Take them into custody and pass them on.." Andros whispers to Victoria, "We need to go my dear Black Recluse.."

"Why the hell are you listening to a kid," Air Force officer was pissed..

"Because You confirmed to him I am a Naval Captain Brigadier General.." Andros smiles evilly, "Our Chief's know their Captain's will F$%^ them up for not listening to them.. In ways the Air Force aint familiar with."

"I have them Sir," The chief looks at the fourteen year old looking Andros..

"Chief.. No building or ship rolling either.." Andros looks at the old Chief, "Admiral De'Chez does not like me but will take these men in for questioning.."

[Image: 4e69ca046d9fc6815b3947a2847378d0.png]

Victoria stretched in the bed as she yawned," My little Songbird.." Sun light comes through the old house's windows, "You are definately not fourteen.. "
Andros yawns rolling over snuggling next to Victoria..

Victoria yawns back in response, "You are so bad.. " Andros's phone goes off and Victoria hears Neptunes Remix of sympathy for the Devil.. Taking the phone,

"Good morning.. Captain Colt is unavailable at this moment.."

A hologram of a twelve year old appears, "Victoria.. F#$%ing illuminati.. " Seeing Andros pull the cover over his head, "Captain Colt.. "

Andros took his phone from Victoria and threw it through the hologram..

"Rufus.. I was asleep.." Andros snuggled closer to Victoria, "So F#$% you Admiral!! And the whore you rode in on.."

"Andros Nicodemus Colt," a womans vocie filled the air.. "Rufus.. I do not know what you F#$%ing musketeers are up to but I am going to.."

Gretchen's hologram appeared in the room making Victoria grin.. "You F#$%ing c@#$ I told you to stay away.. Its.. God Andros grows up to be such a man Whore.. How many F#$%ing women does this make Rufus?"

"Good mornin Gretchen," Andros Bites Victoria under the cover making her jump.. "I am about to eat Breakfast.. Can I call you back later?"

"Andros Nicodemus Colt," Victoria whispers something.. "You never F#$%ing learn manners.."

"Andros.. You need to come home.. How many time do I have to tell you that your Black Recluse is," Gretchen is interrupted.

Andros growls and then hisses back at Gretchen in her own voice..

Instinctually Gretchen hisses back, "ARGH!!! Andros.. STOP that S#$%.."

"Gretchen Honey," Andros's voice is different. "I see your smile," andros sniffs the air sounding like Helos in his sniffing. Gretchen shakes a little in Anger..

"Andros.. Please do not do that," Gretchen has to bite her bottom lip.

"Well I see Helos is making you very happy.. I can smell him on you from here.."

"Andros Nicodemus Colt," Gretchen sighs.. "You are so full of S#$%.. Listen to me.. Austin is just a seventeen year old girl.. I would prefer you not be in bed with her or her.. You are very unique even among norms.. "

"Gretchen.. For years when the Committee had no friends in both iterations of time.. Victoria Longshank was the only one to believe in us. The ONLY one to tell us that are dreams are outside our reach because we are destined for greatness. Even Helos shows her mercy because she always told him to have faith in his love for you. Even in this iteration with a foreknowledge, she paid the price for her loyalty to us.. Even Letch recognizes the price tag we owe her.."

Gretchen pauses and takes a deep breath, "thats not right to Me. We.. Andros please listen.."

"To me it has been years Gretchen.. This issue was long buried.. The truth is you have yet to apologize to Helos.. " Andros looks Gretchen's hologram in the eyes, "You hurt him for years and then on the turn of a dime you mate with him.. He never says S#$% to you.. We saved Austin, but My buddy is the quiet rock of the CFaBF. If no one brings it up he will let it go over time, I can not.. I hate you Gretchen for this one thing. I thought I had forgiven you and put it aside.. The truth is we are just three losers who it appears are leveraging our advantage"

Gretchen gets a little upset, "You know the rules andros.. We.."

"Let your best friend die.. Lucky for you us weak norms carried the F#$%ing day," Andros was very cold when he stood up nude.. "I forgave years ago Gretchen for failing me.. No, failing your friend.. I forgot like you all told me.. I have to remember you are my friends but not the same friends I knew.. Helos loves you Gretchen, When Austin needed you however you failed her and worse yourself.." Andros walks off to the bathroom.

Gretchen is in tears as she stands there..

"Gretchen.." Rufus is very dignified, "My Captain is never anything other then honest. To him, he forgave you because Helos killed all the men responsible for austin's suicide. Helos stood up for you and paid your bill, he never tells you.. Its why he killed them.. with Andros and Alexander paying the bill it leaves your balance book unpaid child.. "

"I do not owe them anything," Gretchen was pissed off. "They.."

"Helos invoked his status to prevent this discussion unless you forced it," rufus takes a deep breath. "As for Ms. Longshank.. I am with you.. She should be taken out back and shot.. By some F#$%ing miracle or three, Victoria has proven her loyalty to the committee multiple times and I can not punish her for where she is from.

She is the first Ally and reciepiant of the Custer Protocols.. Her sucess justified mercy.. "

"Mercy," Victoria was wide eyed.. "Littke Alex has been testing me this whole time.."

Gretchen glares at the shocked victoria, "She is a predator worse then anything the trust is.."

"Who placed her bet and laid her money on the table," Letch calmly speaks.. "Now Gretchen.. Please Shut the F#$% up while I perform my duties little one.." Turning back to Victoria, "I take it you now who I am?" Letting the statement sink in, "Yes. Alex has been constantly testing you morally. "

"Those little F#$%ers," Victoria gets up pissed off. "Andros Nicodemus Colt.." Victoria pauses as a tear falls down, "You F#$%ing used me!"

"No Victoria.." Rufus is very clear, "Your little Songbird checked in on you because he is not supposed to see you again till he was in the navy in four years.Your daughter has been taken into our custody.."

Victoria freezes at the mention of her daughter, "History would of.."

"Victoria.." Rufus sounds very old as his voice carries gravatis, "We are preventing something.. Your present reletionship with my Captain is against my orders.. My Secretary is of course still doing his job, but as always using technicalities to do what ever the F#$% he wants..."

A little Girl walks into the room as her Hologram appears, "Auntie Victoria.. Wow, this is so Star Wars like.."

Victoria covers her mouth, "Rufus.. I know who you are.. Janice how are they treating you my.. My darling niece.."

"They are so silly here," Janice responds and whispers. "I think I found a boyfriend mama.. "

A vocie Familiar to Victoria calls out, "I said we are having Ice Cream and you can go to hell.."

The hologram of Janice Blushes, "Do not tell him auntie.."

"Rat Bastards are a little pissed," The short red headed kid grinned as he handed over a small one gallon bucket. " I borrowed this Ice Cream from Leeta's personal stock.." The fourteen year old laughs, "Spoils of war and all.."

"Mr. Alex.. We do not steal.. I cant eat stolen Ice Cream," Janice looked at Alexander sternly. "No Wonder Ms. Tolliver yells at you.."

Gretchen snorts evilly..

"Humph," The fourteen year old sees the hologram.. " Wow.." He laughs seeing Victoria nude, "maj po jaw qIj Recluse.."

"You said it was rude to talk in a foriegn language someone present doesnt speak," Janice points her finger at Alexander.. "You are being a hippo.. Hippo pot.. No Hippa.. Hippo!!"

"No I said it was rude for you to talk in language no one else spoke.. " Alexander sounded smooth and confident, "I invoke Chairman's Privalege.. This whole matter is above everyones paygrade.."

"Your cheating Delano," Janice narrows her eyes.. "My Auntie .." Janice goes quiet as she looks around the room and resettles back on Alexander, "But your not going to tell me why Auntie is on the hologram butte naked."

"Are you sure she is related to who you said.. " Alexander handed her the Ice Cream, "The Ice Cream was paid for by your auntie a long time ago.. " Alexander turns to gretchen and sees the tears, " I think gretchen needs ice Cream Girl time.. Can you take care of it for me?"

Wiping her face Gretchen responds, "You are not growing up into a sexist bastard.. I do not need Ice Cream time.. I am a free thinking Female and will not bow to such gender biased.."

Janice opens the Ice Cream, "She protest to loudly.. Its cookie dough flavored Ice cream with chocolate chips." Looking at Gretchen, "Besides.. Uncle Alex told me I am beautiful like a goddess.. So why I should I give up superiority to be equal with brain damaged creatures with exterior Plumbing."

Victoria catches her daughter's wink and has to cover her mouth not to laugh..

"Janice.. Regardless of what Alexander has wrongly told you Feminism is," Gretchen was interupted..

"A pathetic attempt at gaining power over the already weaker half of the species by fellow females who are butte ugly." Janice pauses for a second, "To be honest feminism has done nothing for me.. I cant vote, I cant drive, I do not get paid equal wages for my work, I cant join the military. Its all communist propaganda."

"You are only Seven years old," Gretchen narrows her eyes at Alexander.. "Did you read the feminist books I recomended for you.."

"No I did not read Twilight," Janice giggles at her own comment.. "I was unaware the books had developed AI level Conciousness. What does age have to do with my Rights as a female? I was unaware of any law that said you have all these rights but only when you turn eighteen.. Does this clause include my reproductive rights as well? I want to speak to my feminist union shop steward.."

Gretchen points her finger at Alexander, "You quit polluting her mind.." Turning to the Child, "Of course I will eat Ice Cream with you.. Since your Aunt paid for it.." Gretchen narrows her eyes at Rufus.

As the two walk out Alex fist bumps Janice pissing off gretchen..

"Victoria.." Alexander seems to have the weight of the world on his shoulders, "It is good to see you healthy.. You know how much S#$% our friendship is causing.. " Alexander had a huge grin, "More fun then I have had in years.."

Victoria narrowed her eyes, "Little Alex.. Why the threat of my Daughter over my head? Andros Nicodemus Colt.. Get your old A$$ in here right now!"

"Victoria," Alexander sat down on his end.. "I cant send Janice away.. She was in danger and R.. No, I ordered her rescued.. " Alexander looked at Letch, "Buc stops with me.. victoria.. Rufus is a friend and a member of the Committee. A very old man in good standing. Your daughter is in danger.. I had her brought here.. If I thought it was safe I would see if She wanted a free trip to my father's space command.."

"My daughter was well hidden," Victoria wraps herself up in a blanket. "You.. Your are becoming a bastard My little trailer Trash.."

"No.. Alexander has Deduced her existence every time Victoria.. Same here," Rufus calmly took over. "He also guessed her location.. Victoria.. I do not and have never liked you.." Rufus Letch holds up his hand stopping her comment, "Nothing will change that.. However, to me you are a necessary evil. Also, I do not punish loyalty.. " Taking a deep breath, "Victoria.."

Victoria walks out of the room pissed, "SONGBIRD!!"

Victoria finally picked the lock to the old bathroom.. She walked in pissed off, "My little songbird.. Now you go emo after being a man all night.."

The water runs into the huge tub as Andros looks at Victoria, "If you are ashamed of me I can leave.. "

Victoria sighs as mixed emotions run through her, "This is not how you run game Songbird.." Dropping the towel she crawls into the bathtub with Andros, "Lets hear it.. No soul Speak S#$%.. God, Is my cussing going to increase like this.."

"Side effect of soul Speak," Andros wraps his arms around the physically older woman. "Your Tits are biggeer then hers.. "

"You are a dirty young .. Well old man," Victoria shakes her head. "Lets try this with no S#$% test or games. I am a single mother of a beautiful little girl who is being hid with an.. Was hid with an old friend." Victoria holds andros's arms as she leans back, "I have a very bad reputation and.. I got lucky.. Yes, I was intending on grooming you personally my little Songbird... It would have destroyed you.. "

"I am father of a beautiful middle aged time traveller.. Who by the way, is very pissed at me for not telling her about you. God her finding out about you must have pissed her off to no F#$%ing end.." Andros had a smile on his face as did Victoria, "God it was an ok life.. I won a few pulitzers, and a nobel prize.. I wrote one song only I can sing.." Andros takes a deep breath, "I was in a small battle and snapped.. Everyone got old on me.. Daughter and her friends grew up.."

"The battle of Camp Pendelton from the dreams was no small Battle my little Songbird." Victoria sighs, "You grew up so beautiful and strong.. So what happened when you came back for Austin?"

Andros is very quiet and holds Victoria, "Like I do every time.. I have magical Ability to F#$% things up.. Take you for example.."

Victoria leans back, "So how did you F#$% up with me?"

"You are not happy here and do not want to stay.. You want to leave and run free but are worried about hurting my feelings.. It is everything you wanted and yet you feel something missing," Andros took a deep breath.. "I am a big boy, not the scared little boy you caught singing Sk8r Boi.."

Victoria smiles at the memory, "God.. That was so cute.." Victoria bit her upper lip, "You know I was tempted to put you in the car and take you with me.." Victoria holds Andros's arm, "Gretchen would have moved on me though.. Beside you seemed to have grown up just fine.."

Andros starts singing bed of roses as he looks out the window..

"None of us stand a chance with you because of her," Victoria sways as bon jovi's voice fills the air.. "She loves you to and we can feel it via soul Speak.. I know she can feel us when we have Sex.." Victoria leans back and kisses andros, "You are being a D#$% head old man.."

"Baby your all that I need," andros closes his eyes as lightening strikes..

Victoria takes a deep breath, " I will eep your bed warm Andros... I can tell we are both wishing it was someone else.. " Victria took a deep breath, "F#$%.. You had to F#$%ing grow up to be a good man didnt you.. You will stay till I leave.. What if I decide to keep you my little Songbird?"

"Then you have to put up with my mother," Andros laughs as the music keeps coming. "Not to mention a little seventh Gen Abomination in a few decades.."

"So you are offering me a farm.. With smelly animals and F#$%ing Brats," Victoria had a longing in her voice she tried to hide.. Tears fell down Victoria's face as she held her Songbird's arms.

"It means Janice will get to grow up with Lucy," Andros held Victoria tightly in the Tub.

"You are a bastard," Victoria holds Andros as the music plays from him.

The music stops coming from Andros as he moves his hands.. He kisses Victoria making her smile as he switches to Patrick Stewarts Voice, "We will always have Paris.."