Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is QAnon? Explaining the bizarre rightwing conspiracy theory
(08-20-2018, 04:06 PM)BIAD Wrote: Red shoes.

Huh?   tinybighuh
(08-20-2018, 05:07 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 04:06 PM)BIAD Wrote: Red shoes.

Huh?   tinybighuh

It was to do with the odd imagery regarding some of Podesta's art and a meeting
involving one of the brothers -that is being puzzled over.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4348]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
@BIAD.   Oh, okay.  Yeah.   minusculethumbsup 

That's a different topic, so I was confused why you posted it here.   Carry on...   tinybiggrin
It's the boastful complacency that's worrying. The alleged acts involving children are not
seen as negative and need to be hidden. Sorry for shifting the thread slightly.
@Mystic Wanderer -

Fair enough. I've said my piece, and pointed out some of the questions that need to be addressed, but which have not yet been. I do trust your research, which is why I have no need to do my own, and it's what I've based my assessment upon.

I'll just grab my hat and move on to another thread. I've already given enough time to this "Q" entity.

See you in the trenches when it all goes down - if I haven't yet died of old age by then.

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
(08-20-2018, 06:32 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Fair enough. I've said my piece, and pointed out some of the questions that need to be addressed, but which have not yet been. I do trust your research, which is why I have no need to do my own, and it's what I've based my assessment upon.

I'll just grab my hat and move on to another thread. I've already given enough time to this "Q" entity.

See you in the trenches when it all goes down - if I haven't yet died of old age by then.

Personally, I have no idea what this Q -character is and without any further study, I cannot see an outcome that
is about this phenomena. Maybe the Clintons will be held accountable for their Foundation's actions and hopefully,
the child-abuse often reported will subside.

But the enigma of 'Q' and the need to read between the lines does hold many people's attention.
(08-20-2018, 06:21 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's the boastful complacency that's worrying. The alleged acts involving children are not

@BIAD,  as synchronicity goes in my daily life, Katie G. just now released her latest video.  And guess what?

It's all about the recent Q posts relating to pedophilia.   minusculeknocks 

I found this very interesting young lady and her youtube site.
I did subscribe to her after I listened to her.

Here is one that convinced me.

Then you have an Ex-Bernie supporter that calls Trump A Genius!!!!!
Listen to her story.

Wake UP Sheeple and Open Your Ears!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-27-2019, 12:57 AM)guohua Wrote: I found this very interesting young lady and her youtube site.
I did subscribe to her after I listened to her.

Here is one that convinced me.

Then you have an Ex-Bernie supporter that calls Trump A Genius!!!!!
Listen to her story.

Wake UP Sheeple and Open Your Ears!

Awesome videos @guohua.   Thank you for sharing them with us so others can have their "awakening".   minusculethumbsup
@Mystic Wanderer 
You are Welcome, I just hope Lurkers do watch them and Wake Up.
I was thinking, everyone ("Q" Supporters) may enjoy this.

(08-20-2018, 06:21 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's the boastful complacency that's worrying. The alleged acts involving children are not

Let me speak with another practioner

red shoes rings a bell
it has to do with wizard of oz
long story but something else came to mind with the imagery
(08-18-2019, 09:52 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: Let me speak with another practioner

red shoes rings a bell

It's The Mystic Wanderer who can assist with the explanation regarding the red shoes.
I believe it may be a 'recogniser' for those who follow the same belief structure.
Even the ones who nod towards 'the coloniser who refuses'.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6249]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=6255]

With the Wizard of Oz movie, Dorothy lived in a black-and-white Kansas world, where wearing red shoes
would go unnoticed and after meeting a 'magician', she gets caught-up in a storm. Waking up later, the
inexperienced girl (the fool from Tarot?) was gifted with an insight to another world where optics means
far more than before.

After inadvertently destroying the Wicked Witch of The East, Dorothy sets out on a quest to return to an
environment she can handle. Aide arrives from the appearance of Glinda, the Good Witch, who offers
advice that the dead witch's ruby slippers will help her.

The Wicked Witch of The West appears and demands the red shoes belong to her, but Dorothy holds
fast. With her little dog in her basket, Dorothy follows the yellow brick road and meets strange creatures
who help her -and themselves, to find what their heart desires.

Possible interpretations.
The Scarecrow  -The Farmer.
The Tin-Man - The Industrial Worker
The Cowardly Lion - The Politician

The Flying Monkeys -The mainstream media.

Maybe?!
It's certainly fishy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-18-2019, 09:52 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote:

Let me speak with another practioner

red shoes rings a bell

I never knew the symbolism behind the red shoes until I learned it through the research of the Q Anons.  From what I've learned, the leather is made from human skin (possibly baby sacrifices), and the red dye is symbolic of human blood; maybe it IS human blood. They are worn by people who practice Satanic rituals.

I have also read that others wear them to "represent" walking in blood.

Little do the "normal public" realize what they are doing when they wear red shoes, but it has become a fad with the younger generation.  It's a way of getting the population to take part in their rituals unwittingly, but it gives power to the dark forces it represents on a subliminal unconscious level.

There are lots of things out there like this, you just have to look for the symbolism.