Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have the Elites Found their Answer?
Yes, the question is this, Have the Elites found their answer to World Overpopulation and Us Pesky Little People.

Have they found the means to implement Agenda 21, Global epidemic: Huge scale depopulation in short time. Yes in as little has 2 years.
The Elite needs to kill off the useless eaters, useless breeders and useless air breathers, they say that is 95% of the population, does that include you and me?
I think it might in their mind.
What have they found or should I say Created?

Quote:Pandemic ‘could wipe out 900 million people,’ experts warn

Yes, Really!
Quote:Researchers at John Hopkins University simulated the spread of a new illness – a new type of parainfluenza, known as Clade X. The simulation was designed so the pathogen wasn’t markedly more dangerous than real illnesses such as SARS – and illustrates the tightrope governments tread in responding to such illnesses.

American politicians played out the scenario – which was built to be extremely realistic – where a doomsday cult released a genetically engineered virus
they say, American Politicians have played out the Scenario. 
OK, under what Administration?
Quote:By the end of the simulation in May, representing 20 months after the start of the outbreak, there were 150 million dead around the world – and no vaccine.
The researchers say that the simulation would have ended with up to 900 million dead, nearly 10% of the world’s population.
Yeah, Elitist Scum, well that be enough Dead For You?
Quote:Eric Toner of the Johns Hopkins Center for Global Health Security says the world was ‘lucky’ the SARS outbreak wasn’t worse. Clade X was designed to spread about as easily and kill a similar percentage to SARS, Toner says.
Someone is concerned.
Quote:Astronomer Royal Martin Rees warned earlier this century, ‘’My concern is not only organised terrorist groups, but individual weirdos with the mindset of the people who now design computer viruses.’
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Who here has not heard of Agenda 21?
I suppose that question is addressed to the Lurker's or Quest that are new to the Real Word and are under the age of 30 or 40, still have their heads stuck in a TV watching the Drama of the Kardashians or DWS or the Big Bang Theory.

Wake up people, you are here for a reason and it's not for your Joy of Life and The Fulfillment of Your Future, You Are Here To Serve the NWO, the Elites.
[Image: agenda-21-the-plan-to-depopulate-95-of-t...k=u1W7g9Bn]
You Really Believe The Agenda Of the United nations Is To Help Mankind?   minusculenonono
What has the UN ever done?
The true Agenda and you need to pay close attention, because they have only been waiting for the right superbug.
You might also want to google, how many Elites Have Their Own Lavash Bunkers! tinysure Oh, and You Are Not Invited!
Quote:Agenda 21? The Plan To Depopulate 95% Of The World By 2030

The United Nations for some people conjure up images of a benevolent organization intended for the preservation of human life wherever conflict occurs, and of encouraging international cooperation and peace.

Far from this peaceful image, however, is their little-publicized plan to depopulate 95% of the world by 2030. Thus, it is no wild conspiracy theory, but fact.

And they called this UN plot: Agenda 21.
Are you Nervous yet?
Quote:Local Government Implementation of Agenda 21

The local government implementation of Agenda 21 was prepared by ICLEI for the Earth Council’s Rio+5 Forum (April 13-19, 1997 — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), for the 5th Session of the UN Commission on Sustainable Development, and for the UN General Assembly’s “Earth Summit+5” Special Session.

United Nations plot to depopulate 95% of the world by 2030

Agenda 21 was United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Division for Sustainable Development and was apparently developed as a means of restructuring the world population to lessen environmental impact and achieve an improved quality of life. One of the main ways of achieving this, however, is through encouraged and direct depopulation.
As the UN put it:
Quote:"comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations system, government, and major groups, in every area in which humans have impact on the environment."
Source
My thoughts or My Opinion.
This is one Reason the NWO / Elites have Flooded The More Modern Nations With 3rd. World Illegals and Border Jumpers.

These Race groups Breed like Rabbits, Muslims and South Americans and Blacks.
There is a better chance with these groups of peoples in all the Countries of The World, there will be Survivors to be the NWO / Elites Slaves.

Think My Opinion is Racist? Sorry, but YOU Need To Wake The F**K UP!!!!

They have a plan and it's Not a Plan That Includes YOU or Me!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I think also this will happen, but its very possible also that it will be something that only targets people from the ME and Africa.