Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Political Correctness... Or Generally Known As Fear.
On any other website, this YouTube video would called 'Hate-Speech'...
In the real world, it's about a situation that's reflected across the European continent.

*Sadiq looks away*
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
"Resist it while you can", he said.  Sounds like good advice, but I think they may have waited too long to do much good. If the officers would do their part, it would certainly help, but when the true "people in charge" are telling the officers to allow certain things for Muslims, but hold everyone else to different standards, "Houston we problem". 

This is exactly what the U.S. would have been like if Killary had won. I hope the people here see this and start waking up to what President Trump is trying to save us from with enforcing stronger borders. We need to all get behind him, then maybe we can help the rest of the world to break free of the Muslim stronghold in other countries.  The world is watching us. We can set a strong example of what has to be done, and we are.
[Image: mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-iad3-1.x...dt2ZBg--~C]
--

What has happened to Britain?

A little old lady being arrested for insisting that law be upheld? Seriously? Thank God she didn't have a plastic straw hidden on her - they might have killed her on the spot!

I note that one segment was filmed in Australia which indicated that Snowflakes have spread around the world. all the way to the other side of it.

I recently had my DNA tested, and note that I am just under 70% British - not Anglo Saxon, but the Celtic variety - and have to wonder just what the differences are between me and the Brits there today. The blood is substantially the same, so it must be a matter of nature vs. nurture.

I know that BIAD is old enough to recall the Irish Troubles, because I am, too. The response to hooded enemy soldiers throwing rocks, bottles, and bombs was once a very different response to that seen in the video. 50 guys gathering up with rocks? S'ok, I'll see that bet and raise you 100 guys gathering up against them with guns and bullets - let's see just who wins THAT contest! Perhaps of interest here is the fact that now even SWORDS are outlawed in Ireland I'm told. It may be that someone realized that the Irish know a thing or two about how to get violence done, and nipped that in the bud... but once upon a time, Britain was even up to the challenge of Irish violence.

Maybe the British should have never given up their right to guns, tantamount to their right of self defense... but I'll tell you right now, a lot can also be done with just pointy sticks - humans accomplished life and defense for several thousand years with just pointy sticks and a wee bit of sheer willpower. You can get pointy sticks anywhere, and they can be pretty effective against rocks... especially if propelled at a relatively high velocity. I'm just saying the the English Longbow was once a force to be reckoned with, and in those days THEIR opponents were actually armed with steel thingys formed for war instead of just rocks...

I understand that Britain is a civilized place now, but civilization may kill us all, for the barbarians have more pointy sticks, and they aren't afraid to punch one right through a civilized person.

That has a tendency to put an end to mere talk.

I'm not saying you should assault the Muslim community en masse, but I think a preparation of a defense for those times when THEY assault YOU may be in order. Once upon a time, the UK had rough men standing in the wings prepared to visit great violence on malefactors on behalf of the peaceful citizens, and that with very short warning. Where did they go?

Once upon a time, in my younger days, someone told me "violence never solves anything" - but that was a damned lie. Life experience has taught me that there are very few interpersonal problems that cannot be solved by the judicial application of violent reaction... and maybe a smidge of high explosive. The opposition - whether it be Muslim extremists or Leftists - does not shy away from the application of violence, and we will LOSE if we cannot meet that challenge, especially if we are utterly unwilling to even try.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’