Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
“This is about changing people’s behavior,”
The State of California, specifically San Francisco the City of the True Progressive Utopia Paradise. 
Their upset with Plastic Straws and Plastic Eating Utensils.
Quote:San Francisco More Concerned about Dirty Straws than Dirty Needles
In San Francisco, Everyone has the right to be a Junkie and Crack Head in Public.
Quote:In San Francisco it is permissible to defecate on the sidewalk. It is also permissible to dispose of used needles on the sidewalks. But heaven help the San Franciscan who gets caught with a plastic straw.

The Board of Supervisors just passed the first reading of an ordinance that would make it a crime for restaurants, bars and retailers to provide customers with plastic cutlery – including straws.
That's right, no more plastic utensils (Cutlery) when you have that Barbecue or Family Meal or Job Potluck at the park. 
But, you can seat at the picnic table and use your needles or Poop and Pee.

Quote:One lawmaker told the San Francisco Chronicle that plastic straws were her “pet peeve” and the proposed law is about changing people’s behavior.

“This is about changing people’s behavior,” Supervisor Ahsha Safaì told the San Francisco Chronicle. “Do you really need to offer a straw with a glass of water?”

The Board of Supervisors complained that the number of plastic straws in the local landfill was staggering.

Lawmakers in Santa Barbara are also cracking down on straw usage — passing an ordinance that authorizes hefty fines and even a possible jail sentence for violators.
Yes, folks, you could go to jail for using a Straw in your can of soda or using a plastic toothpick to clean your teeth.
You Nasty Plastic Using Criminal!!!!  smalltappinghead 

BUT!

Quote:Drug users and the homeless are literally defecating in public. And yet city leaders have not introduced any legislation to address the drug or public pooping epidemic.

Apparently, San Francisco lawmakers believe the greater threat to public safety is child stepping on a dirty plastic straw instead of a dirty used needle.
Source

I say, If America was constipated, SF would be where they would stick the enema hose.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm at a total loss on how to comprehend their thought process in SF.  I think aliens have possessed the bodies of the SF people. It's just so foreign, backwards, upside down, and illogical...  I'm like...   tinybighuh WTF?!
Like all Progressive Utopia Paradise its just full of used needles and crap. But the makers of this wonderful utopia think its

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U/[/video]
@"Wallfire" 
Yes, this is their Utopia.
[Image: Poo_on_sidewalk.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwcbIvH4l67XW_GVDdp4G...KrNd7killi] [Image: wsyideyuop901.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuTDV8qVHpfbeeIS0IjMh...J6NV7h50aQ] Just Disgusting!
Where do these people Wash Their Hands!?
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, instead of cleaning the streets and managing their homeless problem, San Francsico would rather,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[Image: 636682771532887952-072718indyWebOnly-pla...0&fit=crop]
(07-28-2018, 06:57 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Just Disgusting! Where do these people Wash Their Hands!?

A person who defecates on a public street doesn't worry about such things!

In many instances, children can live in a low-class environment and not have certain disciplines
of hygiene taught to them.
But as they grow and observe their peers around them conducting themselves in a certain manner,
they will change their behavior to 'fit into' the tribe.

So in this case of San Francisco, the people crapping in the streets are either from an environment
where everybody behaves -and has always behaved this way and it is seen as a normal practice, or
they've no respect for the State that has accepted them.

It'll be the latter. If you invade a place that caters for you for emotive reasons, the hosts are seen as
weak. Give me money, now wipe that up... weakling.

In the old days, it was called 'plundering' and care was never high on the list.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-28-2018, 02:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm at a total loss on how to comprehend their thought process in SF.  I think aliens have possessed the bodies of the SF people. It's just so foreign, backwards, upside down, and illogical...  I'm like...   tinybighuh WTF?!

It's the People's Democratic Republic of Kommiefornia - they DON'T HAVE thought processes! Thoughts are issued to them on an as-needed basis by the Central Committee, Komrade!

Are YOU thinking independently? We have a cure for that, Komrade. There are these nice camps where you learn finger painting and basket weaving until you are cured of those pesky independent thoughts. No, really - they're NICE! They'll even feed you occasionally when there has been a production surplus and there is more food than the homeless crackheads and border-jumping nation usurpers need for a fill-up.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-30-2018, 04:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 02:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm at a total loss on how to comprehend their thought process in SF.  I think aliens have possessed the bodies of the SF people. It's just so foreign, backwards, upside down, and illogical...  I'm like...   tinybighuh WTF?!

It's the People's Democratic Republic of Kommiefornia - they DON'T HAVE thought processes! Thoughts are issued to them on an as-needed basis by the Central Committee, Komrade!

Are YOU thinking independently? We have a cure for that, Komrade. There are these nice camps where you learn finger painting and basket weaving until you are cured of those pesky independent thoughts. No, really - they're NICE! They'll even feed you occasionally when there has been a production surplus and there is more food than the homeless crackheads and border-jumping nation usurpers need for a fill-up.

smallgreennumberone minusculethumbsup2