Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Birthday, Gordi.
The bunting is flapping on the battlements of a highland Scottish castle as the man who strums his guitar with a
beer-can pull-tab, smears oil on his face from beneath his ancient Morris Minor car and enlightens his fellow
Rogue Nation members with his presence, enjoys his birthday.

All the best Gordi and have a good 'un.
minusculebeercheers
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
oooooooh, I intend to!

I INTEND TO!!!!!!!

I WILL Damnit!!!! LOL

Cheers Phil! (and @BIAD)

minusculebeercheers 

(Early indications are good.... there are presents of Whisky and a 700 BEST BEERS book.... I have some Gin (and a Pink Gin stashed away in the chiller.... work is quiet.... my sis and family are coming over later.... this could get messy!)

G

PS - 54.... FIFTY FOUR????? WTAF????? How did that happen???? LOL
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(07-24-2018, 10:48 AM)gordi Wrote: (Early indications are good.... there are presents of Whisky and a 700 BEST BEERS book.... I have some Gin (and a Pink Gin stashed away in the chiller.... work is quiet.... my sis and family are coming over later.... this could get messy!)

G

PS - 54.... FIFTY FOUR????? WTAF????? How did that happen???? LOL

Oh... I was thinking a visit to a local museum or an art gallery, where you could wander with a wistful-expression
on your face and ponder how history and multi-generated conceptualism is comprised of events, deep thought and
people.
People like yourself.

Instead, you've opted to go on the lash.

Those fifty-four years snuck up on you... that's what time does. Hence, I carry no time-piece and shield my eyes as I
pass the clocks in my house.
I'm friggin' sick of walking into the doors, though.
tinyshocked

"Come on Gaff..." Bryant said getting back into the Squad Spinner, "...Drink some for me, huh, pal?" -Blade Runner.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
54, the mans nout but a child  minusculebiggrin. have a good one  minusculebeercheers and always remember the longer you live the sooner you bloody will die
Happy Birthday Gordi !

54. That's just being 18 with 36 years experience... :)

To many Happy Returns my Scottish Friend !!!

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Happy Birthday @"Gordi".   minusculebeercheers   Cheers!

mediumguitarplayingbaby   Rock on!!!
Hey @"gordi"  I can't remember back that far to 54!  tinybigeyes
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Happy Birthday Gordi,,,, I'm Running to give you a Kiss!!![Image: 21c112d2edccdefdd1261489b64c3ff6.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
hahahahaaaaaaa!

Thanks EVERYONE!

@"Sol"  - It's so good to see you Marc, it's been too long - I hope all is well my friend?
I am raising my glass in your honour. (Sorry it's just Pink Gin!!! but I do have two bottles of nice Scotch for later! ...shh!)

@"guohua"  - I'm RUNNING too!!! (But I'm not going to divulge WHICH WAY!!) LOL

@"Mystic Wanderer" - Thanks Hunny! I intend to!! If only I could remember HOW to!!!

@"Wallfire" - Cheers bro! I'll "... Live while I'm alive , I can sleep when I'm dead!"

minusculebeercheers

The Rogue Bar is OPEN!
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]