Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lisa Page revealed under oath that there was no basis for Mueller's appointment
July 20, 2018
Report: Lisa Page revealed under oath that there was no basis for Mueller's appointment
By Thomas Lifson
The Mueller special counsel investigation was launched to probe charges that the key FBI officials developing evidence in the case thought were baseless.  That's a bombshell accusation that appears to have been confirmed by lovebird-turned-songbird Lisa Page, according to John Solomon.  It tends to confirm the suspicion that the Mueller probe is a cover-up operation to obscure the criminal use of counterintelligence capabilities to spy on a rival presidential campaign and then sabotage the presidency that resulted. John Solomon appearing on Hannity, 7-19-18 (screen grab). Earlier reports indicated that Page has been answering questions from the House Judiciary Committee quite frankly and may even have cut a deal selling out her ex-lover Peter Strzok over their professional misbehavior (and quite possibly worse) in targeting the campaign and presidency of Donald Trump with the intelligence-gathering tools of the FBI.
Good news!  REALLY GOOD NEWS!   minusculethumbsup

It's just the beginning of all the lies the Deep State Swamp Rats have been feeding the public, and hopefully, more eyes will be opened to the truth so we can get these rats in GITMO where they belong without an uprising from the left.

Of course, there will always be those who are too brainwashed to ever accept the truth, but they will be so few compared to the rest of us, we'll just flick them off with our finger.   tinylaughing  

Q said, "Trust the plan" over and over and over.  

I'm trusting the plan.   minusculebiggrin
(07-21-2018, 05:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Good news!  REALLY GOOD NEWS!   minusculethumbsup

It's just the beginning of all the lies the Deep State Swamp Rats have been feeding the public, and hopefully, more eyes will be opened to the truth so we can get these rats in GITMO where they belong without an uprising from the left.

Of course, there will always be those who are too brainwashed to ever accept the truth, but they will be so few compared to the rest of us, we'll just flick them off with our finger.   tinylaughing  

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Have you seen this reported anywhere else other than the American Thinker.
I have been looking and I think the MSM has completely Ignored this.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-21-2018, 05:37 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 05:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Good news!  REALLY GOOD NEWS!   minusculethumbsup

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Have you seen this reported anywhere else other than the American Thinker.
I have been looking and I think the MSM has completely Ignored this.

I haven't been on Twitter yet, but if it's anywhere, it'll be there.  I'll go have a look.
@"guohua", I looked over the threads of two members who would have posted news on this, but neither of them had anything about it on their accounts.  Either this has not been reported to reputable news sources yet, or else it's fake news.

We can still hope that this IS what's happening with her testimony, even if it's not being actually reported, right?   tinywondering
I went and read the source article here by the author.  It appears he has written this in the form of a question... "What could Lisa Page testify to about the appointment of Mueller?"

The rest is just his thoughts on what COULD happen.  That explains it.
(07-21-2018, 06:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I went and read the source article here by the author.  It appears he has written this in the form of a question... "What could Lisa Page testify to about the appointment of Mueller?"

Yes that does explain it, Sad So Sad, I'm like the rest of us here, I wish it was written as an actual report on her testimony.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-21-2018, 06:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I went and read the source article here by the author.  It appears he has written this in the form of a question... "What could Lisa Page testify to about the appointment of Mueller?"

aw shucks I need to fact check next time

I found it on youtube