Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hello
You will have to excuse me because it gets harder everyday for me to keep up with all the info online, well you don't have to excuse me, but yes, I have brain issues.

Hello Rick, I accidentally archived you and don't know how to get it back, Things getting to complicated for me.

tinybighuh
Hi, Hi, Hi,,,, it is very good to see you made it.

If you need any help, just ask.
We all have a little Brain Issue here once in a while too.

The important thing is this, you've come home and you know we are all here for you, You're a Rogue and that means you are Family!  tinylaughing
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-18-2018, 11:42 PM)guohua Wrote: Hi, Hi, Hi,,,, it is very good to see you made it.

If you need any help, just ask.
We all have a little Brain Issue here once in a while too.

The important thing is this, you've come home and you know we are all here for you, You're a Rogue and that means you are Family!  tinylaughing

TY, I haven't been posting much anywhere, I wish I could make a difference, our government is full of traitors and liars and it makes me so sad

tinycrying
Welcome back Jackie!  It's good to see some new faces coming back.   tinybiggrin
Hello! I am RN's resident Ghost Noob. I say that because there are other Ghosts that have come and gone before me, but a ghost I am nonetheless  tinycool
Welcome back Jackie, it's great to hear from you.
minusculebeercheers
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-18-2018, 11:23 PM)Jackie Wrote: You will have to excuse me because it gets harder everyday for me to keep up with all the info online, well you don't have to excuse me, but yes, I have brain issues.

Hello Rick, I accidentally archived you and don't know how to get it back, Things getting to complicated for me.

tinybighuh

Hi Jackie!
Nice to see you.
If you need any help at all - ANYTHING - just ask, OK?

Welcome Home,

BigG
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Hi Jackie.
Its nice to get to know new members of the family.  minusculebeercheers
Hello again and thanks for the welcomes

tinyloveit
@"Jackie" 
Just so you know, the Local Clinic here in Phx, Az. has Suggested,,,,,,,,,,
[Image: HP_TrumpSyndromeShots_COLOR.jpg?fit=987%2C576&ssl=1]
Yes also because,,,,,,,
[Image: HP_StrzokBias_COLOR.jpg?fit=987%2C576&ssl=1]
Of The LIES!

You'll also notice that the Dem's.
[Image: photoshop.jpg?fit=987%2C576&ssl=1]
nice one tinybiggrin  BTw how do you post videos?
Explanation: Welcome and here is how to embed a video .... you simply click on the insert a Video icon which is next to the smiley icon .... and paste in the address after picking the type of video it is.

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(07-19-2018, 11:03 PM)Jackie Wrote: nice one tinybiggrin  BTw how do you post videos?

You can find all the answers to your questions here, with illustrations.
http://www.rogue-nation3.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=103

Here is the post about videos:  http://www.rogue-nation3.com/showthread....266#pid266
@"OmegaLogos"  and @"Mystic Wanderer" 
Thank You Both for your quick response to Jackie.
Great Help  minusculeclap
Hi Jackie and Welcome back !!

One of the ghosts here wishing you have fun on RN.

Sorry for the late reply...but then again, I was born late, late at my wedding, late at my prom, late at parties...well...I think you get the drift lol...

Enjoy !! tinybiggrin
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~