Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Clinton Body Count
There are many threads here that have different posts showing people who were allegedly murdered by the Clintons.  I came across this great article just now that shows most all the names we know about thus far, so I'm making a thread just for this purpose.  If anyone wants to add another name in the future, this is where to place it so we can keep up.

There is also a connection with Anthony Bourdain's death, which you can read about in the full article:

CLINTON DEAD POOL: ANTHONY BOURDAIN ‘SUICIDE’ CAME AFTER EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW WHERE HE SPOKE ABOUT ‘RAPIST’ BILL AND ‘ENABLER’ HILLARY

Quote:The first to die was James McDougal, partners with the Clintons in their Whitewater real estate scam, who was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation into Clinton corruption. He was an otherwise healthy man who died of an apparent heart attack while in solitary confinement.

Dead Pool inductee #2 was Mary Mahoney, a former White House intern in the Clinton administration, who was murdered at a Starbucks before she could go public with her story of the sexual harassment she witnessed during her time as an intern. Dead Pool inductee #3 was Vince Foster, who died of a gunshot wound to the head just prior to his date to appear in court to testify against the Clintons. They ruled his death a ‘suicide’.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.

5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.

7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter, investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington ,Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death: Unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
29 – Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes”.
34 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD

35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.

36 – Captain Scott J . Reynolds
37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley
38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel
39 – Major General William Robertson
40 – Col. William Densberger
41 – Col. Robert Kelly
42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes
43 – Steve Willis
44 – Robert Williams
45 – Conway LeBleu
46 – Todd McKeehan

And the most recent, Seth Rich
, the DNC staffer murdered and “robbed” (of nothing) on July 10. Wikileaks found Assange claims he had info on the DNC email scandal.

Not Included in this list are the 4 Americans who were abandoned and left to die in Benghazi, on the orders of then-president Barack Obama and then-secretary of state Hillary Clinton. You remember Benghazi, right? Just a little ‘bump in the road‘ for Hillary Clinton.

I'd love to see this list analysed statistically against known causes of death in the US, to see how anomalous this number of gunshot "suicides" and small plane crashes are when compared with "normal" figures.

I'll put it another way.... How many people do all of YOU know personally who died in a small plane crash or gunshot suicide?
I'm willing to bet that it's only 1 or 2 max (on ave)?
Certainly nowhere near 40 - 50!!!!!!

Nothing to see here....

Nice one MW, we'll miss you when you are "suicided" for posting this!
tinyhuh
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Thats one hell of a post MW, thank you for taking the time. I dug into this a little and it is surprising how many people who knew or were involved with the Clinton's have died.
I dont believe they have had them all killed but there are just too many for there not to be something going on.
If people are interested they can find the "other side" of the story here read, but in my mind it sounds more like a cover up.
Is it too late in the game to hang this one on them?!!

Joking aside, the Secret Service do Yeoman's work.
Wednesday 18 July 2018.

Quote:US agent dies after suffering stroke during Donald Trump's visit to Turnberry golf resort.

The man fell ill while carrying out his duty to protect the president at his Turnberry golf resort
in Scotland over the weekend.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4154]

'The US secret service has confirmed one of its agents died after suffering a stroke during
Donald Trump's visit to his Turnberry golf resort.

He had been receiving "critical care" from medics in Scotland after falling ill while carrying out
his duty to protect the president on Sunday, but died on Tuesday morning surrounded by family
members.

In a statement, the secret service said it was "with great sadness and regret" that they shared
news of his death, describing the man -an agent of 19 years' experience -as a "dedicated
professional of the highest order".

"The secret service thanks the medical personnel in Scotland, in addition to
the members of the White House Medical Unit and Police Scotland, who
provided exceptional care and support for a member of our family," it added.

No further details have been released, including his name, as the service seeks to give his family
privacy and time to inform others of his death.

Mr Trump was at Turnberry to bring the curtain down on his controversial UK trip, before heading to
Helsinki for a heavily criticised summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The president faced a hostile reception while in Scotland, with protests headlined by a stunt on Friday
night in which a man flew above the Turnberry Hotel using a paraglider and unfurled a banner reading
"Trump Well Below Par".

He was later arrested and charged after police said he had breached a no-fly zone and committed a
criminal offence, but has been released pending further enquiries...'
SKY NEWS:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Thanks @"gordi".  This list has been out there for some time; I've seen it before, and actually, I think it's been posted here in another thread somewhere.  It's hard to locate the other threads because the title is about something else, so I made this one.
And, being that it is all over the internet now, I don't think I have to worry about being suicided...  do I?   tinybighuh 

Don't you just love #32?

Quote:32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes”.

I mean, really?   tinysurprised

I only know of one person who has committed suicide with a gun, and that was when I was in my teens... a long time ago.
I also know one or two people who accidentally shot themselves, or was shot by someone else, while hunting. It's always a good idea to wear a bright colored vest in the woods so you're not mistaken for a deer, or other animal. 

Field McConnell from Abel Danger usually always mentions the device that is installed in planes that can remotely take over the controls of a plane from someone on the ground and make it crash or explode.
There are people independently investigating the death of JFK Jr. dying in a plane crash because Clinton wanted to run for the position he was going to run for. JFK Jr. would have won, and they knew it. He needed to be taken out of the race.

JFK Jr. was an experienced pilot and it was said that all he had to do was put the controls on auto pilot and let the plane fly him through the fog safely.  So, why did he crash?

Should we add his name to the list?  I think so.
I Truly Believe you can Also Blame The Corrupt DNC for allowing the Clintons to Walk Away with these Crimes.
Money, Power Equals Corruption and Cover-ups.

Quote:Hillary Clinton campaign, DNC accused of 'corrupt' money scheme in new FEC complaint
Source
Quote:Hannity on Clinton-DNC Revelations: 'Highest Level of Corruption We Have Seen in Our Lifetime'
Source
Quote:Liar,’ ‘corrupt,’ ‘capable’ – The words you used to describe Hillary Clinton
Source
[/url]
Quote:DNC Unveils Clinton Institute For Campaign Ethics Reform In Response To Corruption Allegations
[url=https://politics.theonion.com/dnc-unveils-clinton-institute-for-campaign-ethics-refor-1820092241]Source
Quote:Donna Brazile wants you to know she was shocked, shocked to find corruption in the DNC.
Source
Quote:NEW PROOF THAT THE DNC WAS JUST AS CORRUPT AS YOU THOUGHT IT WAS
Source

Quote:Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNCnside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC
Source
Just to show a few source.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Not a Clinton murder, but a Bush.  Maybe I should change the title to "Deep State Body Count" ?

Dr. Mark Hausknecht was the heart doctor for Bush Sr. since 2000. He probably knew all kinds of things about him, right?  Did his blood show too much adrenochrome or something?   tinybighuh Can't have that leaking out!

Quote:Cardiologist Dr. Mark Hausknecht was shot and killed while riding his bicycle to work in the mid-morning hours, Houston Methodist confirmed in a statement.

Hausknecht was the victim of the shooting on South Main near Holcombe around 8:50 a.m. Police say that the suspect on a bicycle fatally shot the doctor and then fled the scene.

Hausknecht was a private doctor who worked at Methodist Hospital and Memorial Hermann Hospital.

The suspect was described as a white or Hispanic man wearing a dark jacket. Police said the suspect had a tan baseball cap, sunglasses and was clean shaven.

The Houston Police Department is currently searching the area for the suspect.

A member on Twitter said he was shot twice in the back.  He didn't offer a source, so I don't know if that's true, but probably is... sounds about right.

Quote:A former patient set up a memorial in remembrance of Hausknecht on Saturday morning. He said that Hausknecht was the sweetest person he had known.

"It's sad. It's very sad. We need gun control, that's crazy. We cannot have this," a former patient said.

Let's not miss an opportunity to add a comment for gun control to the article while we're at it.   smallnotamused

Source
Although he hasn't been found yet, some think Ben Szemkus might be the latest victim on the Clinton's hit list.
He could just be hiding out somewhere because he knows that's what could happen.  Let's hope that's the case.   tinyshocked

Whistleblower Who Exposed Clinton’s Ties To NXIVM Missing, Feared Dead

[Image: nxivm-clinton-witness-missing-678x356.jpg]

Quote:The whistleblower who exposed the Clinton’s ties to child sex cult NXIVM has gone missing and is feared dead, according to reports. 

Ben Szemkus spent months exposing how people closely connected to the Clinton family, including Huma Abedin, Eric Schneiderman, Stormy Daniels and Anthony Weiner were all members of the infamous sex cult.

According to close friend and American artist ‘The Tanster’, Ben hasn’t been seen or heard of for days.

Thetanster.com reports: Ben doesn’t usually call me just to chat but he did Monday morning. We had a really interesting conversation and I told him about unusual supernatural experiences I’m having. Nothing seemed to phase him. I can’t talk about these things with most people or else I end up freaking them out.

I didn’t realize how often I was sending him information I was finding until he stopped responding. I have examined Ben’s social media in search of his activity and it seems to have stopped around Monday.

So I stopped sending him info. about comments I was getting about him. I stopped sending him info. about the people who were revealing their dishonest natures through their reaction or lack of a reaction to Ben’s story.

Some obvious publicist types posted Ben’s address on an alleged disinformation blog that claims to exist to expose NXIVM.

These shady individuals have lied about Ben to the extent that they are either begging for a defamation lawsuit or more than likely they are attempting to provoke A VIOLENT REACTION. Ben has been too gracious and too much of a gentleman to respond to their low down lies and aggression in kind.

Ben accepted this latest outrage of them publishing his home address philosophically but I do feel a visceral disgust for the types that say they’re exposing and “taking down” NXIVM while they harass and lie about a COURAGEOUS WITNESS. I am confident justice will come in due course to those who have descended into such repulsive depths of degeneracy.

Please let me know if you have any information about the whereabouts of Ben Szemkus of Seattle, Washington.
………
This the story that may have put Ben in harm’s way.
Ben Szemkus says he saw Huma Abedin,Eric Schneiderman. Stormy Daniels and Anthony Weiner at a NXIVM “women’s empowerment” recruitment mixer, all in support of a sex slave cult with a guru known for pedophilia and seeking children for a children’s program.

Watch videos from the Source article
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
I'm pretty sure he's dead, probably in a 55 gallon barrel filled with water & Lime so he's dissolving while encased in a large concrete block at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
Or,,,,,, he's hiding in his Moms Basement!
Does it ever end?   tinybighuh 

In case you didn't know, "they" do have ways of causing someone to have a stroke, seizures, heart attack, etc.  Bad thing is, this method prevents any finger pointing to the murderer. 
But also, as most of us know, anyone who points fingers at the Clintons and then suddenly ends up dead...   well, we know who's behind it without having to be told, right?

Quote:Investigative Journalist Jen Moore was found dead in a suburban Washington D.C. hotel room Monday, according to police and shocked and distraught friends and colleagues.

Moore died of an apparent seizure. Police are closely investigating the cause of death after former FBI Agent Robyn Gritz, a friend of Moore’s, made inquiries with homicide detectives Monday afternoon in Prince Georges County, Maryland. Preliminary reports from police said the death was not the result of suicide.

Moore’s body was found by employees at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East – in Capitol Heights, Maryland. The investigation is ongoing. An autopsy had not been scheduled as of late Monday.

Moore, an advocate who investigated abused and trafficked children, had been in the process of investigating allegations by a 26-year-old man that — as a young boy — he was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton and pimped out at private sex parties attended by other D.C. elites.
In fact, just four weeks before her death, Moore filed details of the alleged victim’s claims with the Department of Homeland Security, detailing the allegations against Clinton. Moore contacted Homeland Security beginning on July 6th through July 9th, records show. A week later, she contacted the FBI with identical details about the victim and the shocking allegations against Clinton.
FBI sources report no case has been opened on the evidence supplied by Moore. Homeland Security officials could not be reached for comment.

Moore had approached True Pundit’s Thomas Paine in June with the allegations against Clinton. Paine conducted a series of face-to-face interviews with Moore and the alleged victim in various locales. By July, the victim agreed to tell his story to Paine. But Moore and the traumatized victim wanted to contact Homeland Security and the FBI first to see if they would open a criminal case against Clinton prior to publicizing the claims.

“Jen thought that with a criminal probe, federal agents could use the victim possibly to dangle in front of Clinton to see if he made a mistake or tried to pay him off,” Paine said. “She was worried about the safety of the victim and was working to find him safe harbor until this story broke.Now she is the one who turned up dead.”

Paine and True Pundit were vetting the details provided by the victim. Paine said the allegations were “credible” and the victim’s testimony and details were beyond convincing.

Full Article: Investigative Journalist Found Dead in D.C. Hotel Room Weeks After Reporting Bill Clinton to FBI & DHS for Allegedly Raping Boy
I asked in my previous post "will it ever end?"   I suppose the answer is NO. 

The article below doesn't say how this SS man died, only that he did.  I haven't seen anything else about this, so it must be fairly new news. 
Being that he was a body guard of Killary when she was having her "episodes", I'd say he knew/saw too much and needed to be "disposed of".  I could be wrong, but I think I'm right.

Quote:Astonishingly, the Secret Service special agent that helped lift Hillary Clinton into a black van after her collapse in 2016 is dead
Secret Service Special Agent Todd Madison, a.k.a. “Hillary’s handler,” died at a Wisconsin hospital on December 8, 2017, at age 49 after serving 20 years with the agency protecting some of the most high-profile countrymen and women including the Clintons during their tenure at the White House.

Madison who was also employed by K2 Intelligence is best known for allegedly being Hillary Clinton’s medical handler and was publically ousted by the media after physically helping Clinton into what appeared to be a custom medical van after she collapsed while leaving a 9/11 Memorial Ceremony at Ground Zero in New York in September of 2016.

[Image: Screenshot-2018-08-24-at-9.27.36-PM.png]

The Boston Globe ran with the article headline Secret Service appears to have broken protocol with Clinton’s early departure from 9/11 event in which they reported that Clinton could be seen “leaning against a security bollard and then buckling and stumbling as her security detail helps her into a black van.”

In the weeks leading up to Hillary’s collapse at the 9/11 Memorial Ceremony, it was rumored that the presidential candidate was suffering from various medical ailments which prompted TruNews to report that “Hillary’s secret handler is Secret Service Agent Todd Madison.”

Source
It tells you something about secrets when this guy dies in December 2017 and this information is only
reported in August 2018!
The Death-Count continues.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Try this video, it has a lot of good information.
Explanation: Doing a favor for MW ...

JUST IN: CLOSE FRIEND of Hillary Clinton Who Planned To “Step Away From Politics” Found DEAD In Apparent Suicide

Quote:Does anyone have a calculator? It’s getting harder and harder to keep track of all of the unusual and suspicious deaths of people unlucky enough to be part of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s inner-circle.

Houston, Texas trial lawyer and Democrat mega-donor Steve Mostyn died on Thursday in what authorities are saying was a “suicide,” according to the Houston Chronicle. Mr. Mostyn was only 46, he left behind a wife and several children, and earlier this year had announced that he was going to be stepping away from politics to spend more time with his family.

Please read the linked article for the full story ok.

Personal Disclosure: That ^^^^ article is OVER a year old ... and is therefor not current ... but it IS another death in close proximity to the clintons and I linked it here because it was appropriate to do so!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Here is a list of the dead who are connected to the Clintons.  A great compilation by Robert Horan.  minusculeclap

I ask everyone to click on the link and save this to your computer/phone for posterity. You might want to make sure you have extra memory because it appears the count is rising every week as they try to rid witnesses who can testify against them.   tinysurprised 

The Clinton Body Count
Its only a matter of time before they get D.T.
(12-04-2018, 03:07 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its only a matter of time before they get D.T.

You need to try to stop thinking so negatively. Thoughts have power, they turn into reality; it's true.   Try to start thinking of how good things will be after the swamp is drained world wide.    tinybiggrin

Together, we can all make a difference, even if we can't be out there fighting physically.
(12-04-2018, 05:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 03:07 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its only a matter of time before they get D.T.

You need to try to stop thinking so negatively. Thoughts have power, they turn into reality; it's true.   Try to start thinking of how good things will be after the swamp is drained world wide.    tinybiggrin

Together, we can all make a difference, even if we can't be out there fighting physically.

One thing my long life has shown me is evil is very very powerful, and good is seldom very very very powerful.
(12-04-2018, 06:30 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 05:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

One thing my long life has shown me is evil is very very powerful, and good is seldom very very very powerful.

Good is more powerful than evil, especially when you have several people, or a mass of people, behind it.  Good will ALWAYS win in the end.  I believe that with all my heart.

By the way, I'm no spring chicken either.   :smallwink: