Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Wilcock Resigns from GAIA TV?
I was shocked to hear that David Wilcock is ending his contract with GAIA TV!  I had no idea he was having problems at the network.  After listening to the video below, I understand his concerns, and I will be ending my subscription as soon as Cosmic Disclosure ends it's contract with them next month. All the other shows I used to watch seem to have left too, so no reason to stay subscribed once David is gone.
My favorite show. Why does this always happen to the ones I like the most?   tinycrying

GAIA TV was Pure Enternainment Only.
That is one reason I stopped posting any of their youtube video or their Findings.
Like those Mummies that were all crusted in White, a Hoax for Entertainment.

David Wilcox is a Firm Believer in the Ancient Alien Concept and he has his own reputation and agenda to protect.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I dont know much about David Wilcock or his work , but it seem to me having see the video posted here that its the old story of money and power.
Put two or more people to work together add money and a power struggle will start, its just the way humans are.
If I remember right the same thing happened with MUFON was it about 8 or 9 years ago.
As far as GAIA TV ( never heard of it before this) putting on shows about the devil been good and God bad, that has been talked about for well over 2000 years, they just added the lizard to try and make more money from the show.
Just more proof of how sick humans are and there need for money and power.
(07-07-2018, 10:31 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I dont know much about David Wilcock or his work , but it seem to me having see the video posted here that its the old story of money and power.
Put two or more people to work together add money and a power struggle will start, its just the way humans are.
If I remember right the same thing happened with MUFON was it about 8 or 9 years ago.
As far as GAIA TV ( never heard of it before this) putting on shows about the devil been good and God bad, that has been talked about for well over 2000 years, they just added the lizard to try and make more money from the show.
Just more proof of how sick humans are and there need for money and power.

@"Wallfire", what you just posted above is exactly why he quit.  He doesn't believe that the real God is bad and Lucifer is good, but the Gaia owners were forcing him to infer exactly that.
The lady in the video reads David's resignation letter, and he goes over his reasons for quitting.