Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What If...
What if it were to turn out that Julian Assange is related to President Trump?   tinybighuh There have been hints (not confirmations) made by Q that Julian is in the U.S. secretly.  He was going to be granted immunity here, but Comey stepped in and killed the deal. Right after that is when Julian opened Vault 7 and released all those documents to the public. 

Quote:Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 99e3dc No.1945864 ?
Jun 28 2018 16:57:51 (EST)
Quote:Anonymous ID: c426e4 No.1945685 ?
Jun 28 2018 16:47:51 (EST)  ?   ⬇ 
JAjunesidebyside.png
[Image: 141dc7042e52389c1af1a0bebacfcfe54c4a92ee...3b3a36.png]
>>1945571
FREE JA
>>1945685
Coincidence?
JA in the news a lot lately (out of nowhere).
Crisis mode.
Q
https://qanon.pub/    Post #1628

Take a look at these side-by-side photos of Trump's uncle, John G. Trump, and Julian Assange.  I don't think you can deny there is some relation there.
The top right is an overlay of Julian on John's body.  Just wow!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4032]

What do you all think?  See the resemblance? 

Too much talk about JA in the Q posts lately. I believe if he isn't here already, he will be, and he will give us all the information we need to take down the remainder of the swamp.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can see the resemblance, but it's a stretch.

Assange's youth is intriguing, I'll see if I can dig something up.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-01-2018, 08:45 PM)BIAD Wrote: I can see the resemblance, but it's a stretch.

Assange's youth is intriguing, I'll see if I can dig something up.

A stretch?  Really?  Hmmm...    I think they could pass for twins.   tinybighuh 

Look forward to seeing if you can find anything.
(07-01-2018, 10:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: A stretch?  Really?  Hmmm...    I think they could pass for twins.   tinybighuh 

Sorry Mystic, I should have elaborated on my 'stretch' comment.
The do look alike, the doubt comes in the age-timing, Assange was born in 1971 and being that John G Trump
was born in 1907, which would make John Trump sixty-four years-old when Julian was conceived.

Christine -Julian's mother was twenty years-old at the time of Assange's birth and I'm willing to say that even though
attraction is a thing still not fully understood, physical distance is also a problem.

In 1971, John Trump was an aging man on the Harvard-MIT Program Advisory Board in Massachusetts and the
unmarried young mother was a 'free-thinking' struggling actress in Queensland, Australia.

A connection cannot be ruled out as John Trump was alive at the same time as Julian Assange's birth.
And there was the US ballistic missile control site at Nurrungar. It opened in 1969 and then in 1999, transferred it's
operations to Pine Gap in the same north-east state, Queensland.
Trump may have been interested enough to take a look!

But they do look alike.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4050][Image: attachment.php?aid=4051][Image: attachment.php?aid=4053][Image: attachment.php?aid=4052]

Edit: Crikey! The more I look at the images, the more I see your point!

@"BIAD",  you have a point with the age thing, but men have been known to sire kids into their 70's. And women were considered to be "marrying age" at 16 back then in some places. The distance thing does create a problem though. minusculethinking

The only other thing I could suggest would be that it was an ET experiment using the same type of DNA on both men. Tesla was known to talk with the ETs, right?  And John was the person that went in and took his papers after he died.
Or maybe these two men are from the same ET group that came here to embody a human to carry out their purpose, and they took on similar looks because of who they are... I don't know.  I'm reaching here.   tinylaughing

But there has to be a connection. It's in the eyes. They come from the same soul group.
(07-02-2018, 04:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ... I don't know.  I'm reaching here.   tinylaughing

But there has to be a connection. It's in the eyes. They come from the same soul group.

Like I said, nothing can be ruled-out in this crazy time!
Here's Assange's agreed father -John Shipton, meeting Syrian President Bashar Assad in 2013.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4060][Image: attachment.php?aid=4061]
Edit:.................................................................................................................................................And an older image.

(07-02-2018, 09:26 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 04:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ... I don't know.  I'm reaching here.   tinylaughing

Like I said, nothing can be ruled-out in this crazy time!
Here's Assange's agreed father -John Shipton, meeting Syrian President Bashar Assad in 2013.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4060]

Thanks @BIAD. 

This might be one of those rabbit holes we'll have to wait and see what Q says.  He always points the Anons to where they need to look.
(07-02-2018, 09:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This might be one of those rabbit holes we'll have to wait and see what Q says.
He always points the Anons to where they need to look.

It's a valid quest to seek.
John Shipton is the chairman of the WikiLeaks Party and with other party members, met with Mr al-Assad
and other senior members of the Syrian regime in December 2013. Apparently, in the spirit of world peace
and stability.