Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Cases of Spontaneous Human Teleportation
There are many cases in this article of strange instances of people disappearing in front of others' eyes, only to reappear in a different area many miles away.  How does this happen? What forces are we dealing with that could cause such a thing?
So far, we have no answer other than strange natural portals that exists on Earth, which we yet don't understand.

I'm not listing all the stories in this article for the sake of space here. Go to the Source Page to read a few more.

[Image: teleport-640x360-640x337.png]

Quote:In 1926 there was the strange case of French swimmer Simone LaVille, who was in the midst of trying to swim the English Channel. According to reports from the rescue boat that followed her, during her swim Simone suddenly purportedly began to fade away, as if being erased from reality, before disappearing completely. A panicked search began, but the woman could not be located anywhere in the area and no one could figure out how she could have possibly just vanished under the watchful eye of the 18 crew members aboard the rescue vessel. She would allegedly be found 3 hours later in a farmer’s pond 17 miles south of London, with no rational reason, nor any memory as to how she could have possibly ended up there.
Quote:Another strange case comes from 1959, when a man in Bahia Blanca, Argentina was driving home after a business trip. According to his account, he checked out of a hotel and got into his car to continue on his way, but when he started the engine he claims that the vehicle was suddenly tightly wrapped within a thick, soupy white fog that seemed to come from nowhere. He peered out of the window but could not make anything out through the oppressive white of the haze, and at some point he believes he passed out, only to awaken to find himself standing alone in a field, with no sign of where his car had gone nor the hotel he had been at. It seemed that he was in an unfamiliar rural area in the middle of nowhere, and he could not figure out just what had happened.

The baffled and disoriented man then made his way to a nearby dirt road and managed to wave down a passing truck. When he asked the driver of the truck if he would take him to Bahia Blanca things would get strange indeed, as according to him they were now in Salta and that Bahia Blanca was over 600 miles away from where they were. The dumfounded man reportedly looked at his watch and saw that only a few minutes had passed since he had been enveloped by the bizarre mist.
[Image: Driving-in-Fog.jpg]
The truck driver then apparently dropped the dazed man off at a nearby police station, where he told his story to some very skeptical officers, yet when they checked out his story by calling the hotel he claimed to have stayed at, the receptionist confirmed that the man had indeed just checked out not long before. The mystery man’s car would be found soon after abandoned and with its engine still running. Just what in the world happened to this man and did he really get transported hundreds of miles within minutes? Who knows?

Quote:Also from the same country, is a case written of in Our Haunted Planet, by John A. Keel. It comes from 1968, and revolves around 11-year-old Graciela del Lourdes Cimenez, who in the summer of that year was out playing with friends in Cordoba, Argentina. Similar to the previous account, the girl claimed that she had suddenly been surrounded by an impenetrable and oppressive white mist. Startled and frightened, Graciela then tried to run through the thick fog in the direction she thought her house lay, but as she did so she suddenly ran out of the murk into a busy town square, odd considering they had been nowhere near such a place. Gabriella allegedly went to the first house she could find, and when she asked the residents where she was she was shocked to find that she was over 100 miles away from where she had been.

The next one is really incredible!  Just imagine sitting in your hot tub with your honey when this happens...

Quote:More recently, in November of 2000, a man named Ralph Morily claimed that as he and his wife were relaxing at their Miami home when an unidentified stranger suddenly appeared in their hot tub. When the man was questioned he was found to be rather flustered and confused, and he claimed that he had just dove into the pool of a hotel 8 miles away and surfaced there in the hot tub. This would be confirmed when the stranger’s wife and two teenaged children said that they had watched him dive into the pool but that he had never surfaced, prompting a police search. The next thing they knew, the police informed them of having found the missing man in the hot tub miles away.

tinysurprised
Go back to the source link to read a few more stories.
Now here is a WOW moment, I was just reading about this two days ago  minusculebiggrin, even from the same web page.
There is a lot of info on the web about this, and at the moment im sitting on the fence about it
(07-03-2018, 05:41 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Now here is a WOW moment, I was just reading about this two days ago  minusculebiggrin, even from the same web page.
There is a lot of info on the web about this, and at the moment im sitting on the fence about it

tinybiggrin A Serendipity Moment for both of us.

Yeah, that one about the hot tub did say the story came from a less than credible site.  But, he didn't say that about the rest. tinybighuh
WOW!!  smallawesome if true, that is Amazing.

Like accidently being thrown through your parallel universe, or possibly the person who reappeared wasn't the original person who disappeared?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"guohua",  I hadn't considered that.  tinysurprised

I wonder if anything could be found on any of these people that tells if their demeanor/personality changed from who they used to be after this happened?   minusculethinking
(07-03-2018, 08:12 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"guohua",  I hadn't considered that.  tinysurprised

I wonder if anything could be found on any of these people that tells if their demeanor/personality changed from who they used to be after this happened?   minusculethinking

Yes, I would think so, possibly their job, driving skills, sleeping habits maybe even a sample of DNA.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-03-2018, 11:54 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 08:12 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"guohua",  I hadn't considered that.  tinysurprised

Yes, I would think so, possibly their job, driving skills, sleeping habits maybe even a sample of DNA.

I mean something we could read as a followup.  It would be interesting to find out.   minusculebiggrin