Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost of WWII?
I Believe in the Spirit World, I also think that a Spirit can be caught in between our two Realms,,,,, do you?

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
So, to Bump an old thread of mine.
I ask everyone, are spirits / ghost real?
I Believe.

People have been asking themselves this question for thousands of years. Let me say, Some People, Most of the Asian Cultures believe in Spirits and Honor or Ancestors and ask them for Guidance in life.
But despite widespread sightings and stories dating back over millennia, you could say that we still have no definitive proof that spirits actually exist.

Believers (like myself) say that skeptics are blind to the evidence that’s right in front of them. 
Skeptics say any paranormal evidence likely has a rational explanation, and those who chase ghosts are fooling themselves.
Who is right, who is wrong, and where is the proof?
There has been a great deal of evidence collected over the past decade or so, and the majority of it comes from paranormal investigators.
Would you be interested in seeing some of this evidence?

You decide.
Quote:I ask everyone, are spirits / ghost real?

I used to be a believer. Now, not so sure.

I do believe that there is a lot of stuff happening in this world for which we have no understanding whatsoever. Like, squat.

Science does try to explain a few things. But some things are just unexplainable. (Is that a word?)

I now have a tendency to believe that in a lack of certitude, we create an alternative which becomes a belief.

We aren't sure there is a God yet it's comforting for many to create one or submit to another that's already "deified".

We aren't sure there is an afterlife but it's comforting to think that we don't extinguish like a match once our lights go out.

We aren't sure there are aliens living or visiting this planet but it's comforting to think that there is because it gives us a sense of being looked after, in case we majorly fuck up.

Spirits and ghosts are comforting as they support our belief that life continues after death.

There IS evidence of a God (or many for that matter), there IS evidence of afterlife, be it heaven/hell, reincarnation, there IS evidence of aliens having visited or visiting us.

And then again, when we scrutinize the evidence, maybe it's our way of thinking that we are important and the center of the universe.

But we are not. I remember seeing that picture of Carl Sagan, so many years ago, a pale blue dot:

[Image: 1*6MUyun4RqF_97NKD05Hj8g.jpeg]

The Universe is HUGE. We've discovered barely 4% and found ziltch. No God, no past civilizations, no aliens.

Makes you think.

That maybe, maybe, we are just comforting ourselves to think that we are not alone and are wishing we live forever.

So, no. Not sure anymore. Boring, isn't it?

But it's the truth the way I see it :)

Don't worry, there is also a strong probability that I got this all wrong but hey....I'm just the "Ghost" in the machine... :)

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Good to see you again @"Sol".   tinybiggrin 

Unless you are one of those people who can travel to other dimensions, or see those who travel here from other dimensions, you won't have any proof of life elsewhere.  However, there are many who can do this and have told some stories of what they saw. It matched up with what history has told us in ancient writings. They are called remote viewers.

Remote viewers are given coordinates, but don't know where these coordinates lead so that what they see won't be tainted by any preconceived ideas.  They go "view" it, then report their findings. Only then are they told where the coordinates were.

So, we have remote viewers, and then, we have witnesses who see ghosts.  Unless you've seen one yourself, you just have to take their word on faith.

I believe in life after death.  Let's just say it's a "knowing", something I've known since being a very young child before having any outside influences control my thoughts/beliefs.

If you (the public) need a scientific explanation, then research the human essence. Our core, or spirit, is made from electricity. Electricity can not die; it just changes form.  So, understanding this, when the human shell our spirit occupies dies, our spirit leaves that shell/body and moves on to our next destination.

Some spirits wish to hang around with loved ones or finish up business here before they move on. This is what we call being earthbound.  Those are the ghosts people see, or they see/feel the results of their actions.
@SOL nice to see you again  tinybiggrin
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
It has been my experience and that of my family and friend that, Spirits can be communicated with and seen when they want.
I've have not ventured into another dimension nor the Spirit to be with my.
Much like your Guardian Spirit (Angel) they are with you always, people just need to take the time to relax and listen or us your mind and inner ear.
Your side sight, not looking directly at the place you want the Spirit to be, but just off to the side of that place.
Then they can also come to you in your Dreams. My often do.

These videos I post, these people are talking to Spirits that have no one or they've been abandon and don't want to move on.
But then again you have spirits that Like Being Here and Scaring People and they like making contact with paranormal groups.

Yes you have Very, Very Mean and Hateful Spirits to, then there are the Demons, never met one and my Spirits tell me they are normally the Spirit Of A Draco Alien or something.

JMHO
Who here have heard of the Watseka Wonder or the Roff House?
This is the First Actual Documented Case Of Spirit Possession in America.

I'll attach a video of a Paranormal group giving some insight to the case and investigating the house.
 Listen closely to the story, it is amazing.
The actual story can be read here: Source it's not long, and less than a page, but gives you some insight about what happened in text form.
Here is a little tidbit

Quote:Mary Roff had a very tough life and at six months of age began to have fits that continued every two months.
She was born October 8, 1846 and died July 5, 1865. Beginning in 1857 her fits became a daily affair and finally in 1860 Mary is put under a water cure in Peoria, Illinois for 18 months however in 1862 her violent fits increase.

In the summer of 1864 Mary begins bleeding herself for relief of “of the lump of pain in my head.” Doctors apply leaches as treatments, and she begins applying to herself at her temples and treats them as pets.
I've noticed an uptick in sightings of Shadow Folk over the last week or two - what the heck is up with that?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-28-2018, 07:02 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I've noticed an uptick in sightings of Shadow Folk over the last week or two - what the heck is up with that?

That is true, I've watched a number of videos by paranormal groups that say the same thing.

I'll say what one or two paranormal groups mentioned as a cause, think about it, most of the sightings have been in Heavily Populated progressive States, California for one and New York and Massachusetts as another.
Yes, Really, they are saying that the raise in mental Anguish and Hate has amplified Negative Spirits.

Yes that is some of their replies.
The Snow-Flakes are upsetting the Spirit World.