Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Logic and common sense
Quote:Is Logic the same thing as common sense?

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving.
     Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart Phone ownership to 21.

2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry, USA.

3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.

4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo.
     Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.

5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.

6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds.
     Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms.
     While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office.

8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for.
     Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.

9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and probably has a trillion rounds.  
     The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use.
     Now tell me, how do you think that's going to end?

Don’t be afraid to share this. There’s more logic and common sense expressed here that probably anything you’ve seen on the news today.

Quote:Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and probably has a trillion rounds.  

The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use.
     Now tell me, how do you think that's going to end?
@"727Sky" 
So True!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]