Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What was this Creature?
Was it an actual Military Genetic Experiment that was out or was it a Lizard Alien?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It seems that more-and-more of these types of television shows have been recently produced with
the emphasis on 'what could it' be? rather than an investigation with a viable result. I agree that it can
be entertaining to some degree, but if the programmes are constructed to enhance a mystery rather
than solve them, then there's no forward movement and only banal intrigue created by reasonable editing.

The account harks of a vague encounter with something misunderstood and a tourism promotional video
of San Dimas! The actual information regarding the incident of an unknown creature is rarely touched on.

Sasquatch or a Lizard-Man experiment...? the video doesn't investigate. Instead, it focuses on information
of past Naval tests and suggestive word-play towards their main goal, hidden flying saucers.
The sun-glasses-hidden witness never described what he saw -even when it was allegedly breathing down
on him and all we're left with is a computerised assumption.

'Finding Bigfoot' had the same format with so-called 'explorers' battling their way from their hotel, speaking
to rustic locals and strategically-positioned film-crew, before venturing out in a comfortable vehicle and finding
nothing.

But in regards of this particular video, it is crafty.
Type in 'San Dimas monster' or 'San Dimas Alien' into Google and see what results you get.
'...Experimental conversion of chaparral to alien-dominated grassland
on the San Dimas Experimental Forest of southern California...'

'...San Dimas Canyon Golf Courses's Annual Monster Day!!
Grab your Ghostly Friends for a Spooktacular Good Time!...'

'...5 reviews of Party Monster Photobooth "I had the pleasure of working
with Angela, the owner of Party Monster Photobooth...'

This may become the way of the future, with television programmes being sponsored for tourism and
manufacturing reasons.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-03-2018, 05:08 AM)guohua Wrote: Was it an actual Military Genetic Experiment that was out or was it a Lizard Alien?

hmm, let's look at the circumstantial facts...

It threw rocks.
It chased them.
It was BIG, towering 6 feet above him.
It seemed to have the ability to disappear or "cloak" at the reedbeds.
and... it wasn't actually spotted on the experimental forest facility... it was in the remote woods on the ridge near that facility.

My money's on Bigfoot.
All of the stated facts seem to match many of the commonest reported traits observed in Bigfoot encounters.

I have no idea what they're up to at that facility, or whether/why it's linked to the former torpedo test range??
Could there be a link to genetic experiments, alien interaction or indeed to Bigfoot itself? Who knows!

The blurry "thing" in the sequence of photos was badly mis-described for me.
The narrator stated that it was impossible for an object to show up blurred unless it was moving extremely fast because the shutter speed was set to 1/4000th.
They used a bird in one of the photos to illustrate this point.
BUT the camera was focused on the dam/hills (quite far away) and the bird was also far from the camera (and not moving "extremely fast") so it obviously would not be blurred!
To be blurred, an object would have to be outwith the focal range of the camera i.e. up close to the camera (if it's focused far off)!
Any object passing close to a camera that is focused at a distance will appear blurry (out of focus) regardless of its speed.
The object still appeared to be relatively small in the images, so I'd suggest that if it was up close to the camera but still appeared to be small in the images... then the object MUST have been VERY SMALL!
Most probably a mosquito/midge/gnat or even a drifting "fluffy" seed carrier (like dandelion).

The "glow" in the trees at night was interesting, but with no further info to go on.....?

The jury's out!

minusculebeercheers
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(07-03-2018, 09:30 AM)gordi Wrote: hmm, let's look at the circumstantial facts...

It threw rocks.
It chased them.
It was BIG, towering 6 feet above him.
It seemed to have the ability to disappear or "cloak" at the reedbeds.
and... it wasn't actually spotted on the experimental forest facility... it was in the remote woods on the ridge near that facility.

My money's on Bigfoot.
All of the stated facts seem to match many of the commonest reported traits observed in Bigfoot encounters.
That's what I'd go with too, Gordi. But the possible subject doesn't fit the narrative of the television show!
So they angle a 'description' and push the 'Military Forces are secretive' idea.
Think along the lines of the TV series Finding Bigfoot, its been on the go since 2011 and still going strong. So such TV crap seems to be the easy way to make money.
The t.v. industry will say anything to keep their show on air, so you certainly can't believe everything they say.
However, I do know Bigfoot exists because I've seen one, and so has my sister.  That sounds like the best description of this creature.
(07-03-2018, 01:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The t.v. industry will say anything to keep their show on air, so you certainly can't believe everything they say.
However, I do know Bigfoot exists because I've seen one, and so has my sister.  That sounds like the best description of this creature.

It may be just a coincidental, but its also a helluva way of keeping the subject in the crazy bracket.

Discovering a species that's as close to humans -as some say, would change everything.
Absolutely everything.
(07-03-2018, 03:04 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 01:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The t.v. industry will say anything to keep their show on air, so you certainly can't believe everything they say.

It may be just a coincidental, but its also a helluva way of keeping the subject in the crazy bracket.

Discovering a species that's as close to humans -as some say, would change everything.
Absolutely everything.

You (meant to the general public) have to understand that I have accepted these creatures being real ever since I was young, after having seen it. So, it's just the opposite for me; I'm surprised that so many DON'T accept that it's real.
And if Emery Smith is to be believed, there ARE these type of facilities underground that do DNA tests on all kinds of different species to create hybrids, even with plants and humans.   tinysurprised 

His stories are "out there", but when you watch him, his body language shows no signs that he's lying. He has even gotten emotional (crying) during a couple of episodes when describing some of the terrible creatures these people have produced.  Poor things. tinycrying
(07-03-2018, 06:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...You (meant to the general public) have to understand that I have accepted
these creatures being real ever since I was young, after having seen it.

So, it's just the opposite for me; I'm surprised that so many DON'T accept that
it's real...

Well apart from -for many, the media tell them what to believe!

For myself, I see there's no solid evidence provided by the MSM of Sasquatch...
So that alone, tells me it exists!

But I can see why the subject is mocked and like I say, acceptance of another
type of biped would be too much for the same many who nod at CNN. etc.
My husband agrees that it may have been a Pissed Off Bigfoot.
A Mother Bigfoot he said, they may have ventured to close to her home and young.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-03-2018, 06:52 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 06:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...You (meant to the general public) have to understand that I have accepted
these creatures being real ever since I was young, after having seen it.

So, it's just the opposite for me; I'm surprised that so many DON'T accept that
it's real...

Well apart from -for many, the media tell them what to believe!

For myself, I see there's no solid evidence provided by the MSM of Sasquatch...
So that alone, tells me it exists!

But I can see why the subject is mocked and like I say, acceptance of another
type of biped would be too much for the same many who nod at CNN. etc.

Yes, anytime the MSM makes fun of something like this, you can bet the order to do so is coming from "up top" to discredit it.

And that leads me to question if the Earth really is flat?   Nah....  I won't go that far. tinylaughing
(07-03-2018, 08:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, anytime the MSM makes fun of something like this, you can bet the order to do so is coming from "up top" to discredit it...

I know I keep banging on about it, but if such a revelation ever became public, it would turn the
way we perceive the world on it's head. Religion would probably survive -with some adjustment,
but trust in science and sections of governance would be severely effected.

When those ramifications are contemplated and the world becomes receptive to a large semi-hominid
that is self-aware does exist, what would you do to make sure the status-quo is not disrupted?
(07-03-2018, 08:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, anytime the MSM makes fun of something like this, you can bet the order to do so is coming from "up top" to discredit it.
And that leads me to question if the Earth really is flat?   Nah....  I won't go that far. tinylaughing

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4066]

tinylaughing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(07-03-2018, 10:44 PM)gordi Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 08:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, anytime the MSM makes fun of something like this, you can bet the order to do so is coming from "up top" to discredit it.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4066]

tinylaughing

TRUE THAT!!!!   tinylaughing