Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The European Union & It's Problems.
Well the end of 2018 and the start of 2019 has been anything but fun. The amount of violence and rape in the last few years has been sicking. Even the police union has stated that the police are in danger wile trying to control the happings at reception centers for the "imports", and for people who dont know that the police here are armed and a some heavy weapons in there cars.
Also the private security firms that were employed at the reception centers changed there employment contracts to state that employees  cannot tell the truth about what is happing, if they do so they lose there jobs and will be fined 6 months pay ( the government supported this ).
At the end of 2018 a large muslem rape group was discovered in the city of Oulu, this group had been using young girls as rape toys. So our wonderful PM talked in his new year speech about how we must not blame foreigners and its only a bad few who do this (source I would point out that this source is the PC version, note how the PM says how he has improved employment ). 
Other MPs have been calling for the right to remove residence permits and even some MPs are calling for foreigners who have had Finish passports granted  be removed form them.
About two days ago our PM made a statment about how its strange the child sex offences only happened in one city ( trying to shift the blame to the Finns) Now this morning the police have reported that in Helsinki they has arrested 3 foreigners ( that means muslims) for raping children (source) it means its a bigger group and more arrests will be coming
I know that this will be found in all the bigger city's here, but the government will try to cover it up.
Ilta Sanomat, a large daily news paper here published a very good artical (source  its in Finnish) , the news paper got hold of the rape figures for 2018 and it showed that 30% of rapes were done by non Finnish, the paper also told of how many MPs have known about the rapes and violence done by the imports but have said nothing.
For a few years now the people here have been boiling. I just wonder when our "yellow vest"movement will kick in.
I believe here in Finland we have the worlds best police force, no matter how the government trys to control them they keep telling the truth and doing there job
It's a slow walk, but reason will prevail.
Thanks Wallfire.

(I will have to create a thread about the latest Dr. Who outrage, for you!!!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The governments of Europe have been covering it up but slowly the people are understand that one of the main weapons been used by muslims is the rape of women and children and violence on the streets is part of the war to destroy the culture of the country. Mass rape of women and children as seen in Europe leaves the people feeling frighten and full of fear to walk in there own streets. A country that cannot protect its women and children is lost. 
Its a well planed and executed plan happing in Europe . always following the same plan no matter what country it happens in.
A friend who lives in England told me of a bumper sticker on a car been driven by two young men whos background seemed to be from ME country's and openly muslim, the sticker read

YOU HAVE YOUR QUEEN
WE HAVE YOUR COUNTRY
(01-13-2019, 05:29 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ...A friend who lives in England told me of a bumper sticker on a car been driven by two young
men whos background seemed to be from ME country's and openly muslim, the sticker read

YOU HAVE YOUR QUEEN
WE HAVE YOUR COUNTRY

Nothing would surprise me!

But what I find odd is the amount of western females who think the Islamic religion will benefit them.
It's as if they think they'll have the option to choose which parts of the doctrine to follow.
(01-13-2019, 06:06 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 05:29 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ...A friend who lives in England told me of a bumper sticker on a car been driven by two young
men whos background seemed to be from ME country's and openly muslim, the sticker read

YOU HAVE YOUR QUEEN
WE HAVE YOUR COUNTRY

Nothing would surprise me!

But what I find odd is the amount of western females who think the Islamic religion will benefit them.
It's as if they think they'll have the option to choose which parts of the doctrine to follow.

It's called ignorance.  Seems to be a lot of that going around over here by people who play "follow the leader".
Cliches like 'The Boiling Frog Syndrome' are banded about within the everyday now-ism of commentary
of events around the world and many times, we miss what it really means.

Some speak of a New World Order where faceless forces brandish weapons and herd a panicked
public into designed situations of control and others just scoff at the ridiculousness of suggesting such
a conspiratorial notion.

But within my lifetime and in my own country, the average person in the street would've seen a policeman
as this...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5095]

or in France, the law enforcement would dress like this...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5096]

...but in a short time, we've arrived in a moment when over-exaggerated vociferations of Nazism are thrown
around in outrage, a style of uniformed, oppressing military force that works for an elitist class is actually
walking the streets.

The Eiffel tower has seen this before, it's just new to this generation.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5097]

(Kindly provided from Mystic Wanderer's link)

Quote:French riot police are now using semi-automatic weapons with live ammunition against
Yellow Vest protestors as Macron's law and order crisis spirals.

'French riot police have deployed semi-automatic weapons with live ammunition against Yellow Vest
protestors for the first time. Officers were filmed brandishing Heckler & Koch G36 weapons by the Arc
de Triomphe in Paris on Saturday afternoon.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5098]

The presence of semi-automatic rifles at a demonstration by unarmed French citizens shows how
President Emmanuel Macron’s law and order crisis spirals. 

It comes after former conservative minister Luc Ferry called for live fire to be used against the ‘thugs’
from the Yellow Vest movement who he says 'beat up police'...'
More in link:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is a little late, but I wanted to check on its worthiness. This one is for Wallfire!

Quote:It's time for Dexit!': Germany's AfD party say the country should consider
following Britain out of the EU if Brussels 'allows the Islamization of Europe'
to continue.

'Germany's AfD party has raised the prospect of 'Dexit', saying it will back
withdrawal from the EU if Brussels does not combat the 'Islamisation' of the
continent. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5107]
[Do you think Adolf Merkel and her girlfriend Eva Macron will blow their brains out
in a bunker?]

A party manifesto released ahead of the European Parliament elections in May
said Islam was a 'danger to Europe'. 

The AfD, which has risen to prominence in the wake of the migrant influx into
Germany, said the EU had become 'undemocratic' and 'occupied by the political
class.'  

Dexit would be a 'last resort' but the party would support it if its demands for
reform are not met in the next five years, the document said.

The party said: 'The EU has turned into an undemocratic construct, occupied
by political classes and shaped by opaque, uncontrollable bureaucrats. 
'Democratic control of EU organs is completely inadequate and the ECJ does
not take this role seriously, but instead extends the EU's powers at the expense
of national sovereignty. 

'If our fundamental reform proposals do not become reality in the next legislative
period, we believe it will be necessary for Germany to leave the EU, or to dissolve
it and found a new European economic community.'

The AfD has previously called for a referendum on Germany's membership of the
single currency, but stopped short of demanding an exit from the EU itself. 
The EU elections take place in May, meaning the party will set a deadline of 2024
for its demands to be met. 

Among the specific demands are a 100-member assembly to replace the current
European Parliament and a replacement for the ECJ.  

Writing about Islam in its manifesto, the party said: 'Europe is fundamentally shaped
by Greek and Roman antiquity, by Judaism and Christianity, by the Enlightenment
and human rights. 

'In the spirit of freedom, the rule of law and democracy we want to preserve this
Europe permanently for us and our descendants. 

'We will defend Europe against Islam, which on the basis of the Koran and Sunna
is not compatible with basic European principles of law, freedom and democracy;
which makes a claim as the only valid religion and which wants to impose Sharia.

'Islam does not separate the state from religion and is therefore also a political ideology. 
'The AfD is convinced that only a determined common effort by all European states can
stop the threatened Islamisation of Europe.

'That threat has never been so great in the history of Europe, even if many people do
not want to recognise it.'    

Germany's EU membership has historically enjoyed strong support but discontent
has grown as over a million refugees have arrived since 2015.  The AfD has grown in
support amid a backlash against Angela Merkel's liberal immigration policies. 

The party won more than 12 per cent of the vote at the 2017 general election and are
now represented in all 16 state assemblies.  
In an opinion poll in May, only 39 per cent of Germans said the country's EU membership
was advantageous. 

The largest group, at 45 per cent, said it was neither good nor bad while 14 per cent
including half of AfD supporters expressed a negative view...'
SOURCE:

Im sad to say that things are hotting up here, there is now a lot and I mean a LOT of hate because of the child rapes. I know in Lapland there is talk of castrating muslims who even try to talk to women, indeed it seems that young muslims are at the moment staying at home at night.
I fear this is only the start.The thing is that in "deep" Lappland they like to handle things themselfs, lots of very big swamps there and the nearest police can be 50 to 100km away. But  where the shooting took place is very in the south of Finland, and would seem to indicate that all of Finland is getting ready to kick off

Quote:Miscreant attacked the residence of a couple with firearm at Kangasala area late Saturday night, national broadcaster Yle reported quoting police and news media.

The unknown miscreant fired three shots at the front door of the Finnish-Iraqi couple and the female occupant of the apartment  claimed that the attack was certainly racially motivated.
Police are investigating the attack as an attempted murder but did not confirmed the motive.
The couple said that earlier two men came to the apartment two weeks ago and racially harassed the couple, said the Yle report.
Three holes of bullet found at the front door of the house and the woman, who is Finnish, said that the assailants fired three shots at about 1.00am.  She also claimed that one of the shots narrowly missed her head.
"The attack is nothing but a racist motive," the woman told a Finnish language daily Helsingin Sanomat.
The couple is now taking shelter at their friend's home. The woman believes that the attack was prompted by recent allegations of foreigners committing sex abuse crimes in Finland and attributed the apparent attack to recent reporting on suspected sex crimes against minors in Oulu, said the report.
"It's quite clear that for example the Oulu cases have stirred up anger. But it's not acceptable to use such heavy weapons to attack innocent people, people who have nothing to do with those events," reported Yle quoting the woman as saying to Helsingin Sanomat.
source
On the back of the anger Wallfire's post indicates, it seems a line has been crossed and those who're
feeling the oppression are fighting back.

Even though I detest the word 'cops' being used in a news report, The Daily Star offers information
that proves many of the western countries have already been infested with those who wish to bring
them down.
Let's hope those with their hands on the tiller of power can catch up with those who know the invasion
has already occurred.

Quote:Cops launch major terror probe as several arrested in Barcelona raids

'Police confirmed they have made a string of arrests in Barcelona and another in nearby Igualada as part
of the ongoing probe. Officers are thought to be targeting a jihadist support network.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5109]

Detectives stormed five properties in the Catalan capital and a sixth in Igualada, a town an hour’s drive north
west of Barcelona. Up to a dozen suspects could be detained, police sources claim.

The operation is being coordinated by the Audiencia Nacional –a Madrid-based central criminal court.
A regional police spokesperson said: “A police counter-terrorism operation has been launched. 
“We are carrying out six raids in Barcelona and Igualada following a lengthy operation coordinated by the
Audiencia Nacional. “The operation is ongoing. More than 100 officers from different units are taking part. 

“Several arrests are taking place in Barcelona and one in Igualada as part of an operation relating to terrorism
and other crimes including membership of a criminal organisation.”

The suspects, thought to be Algerian and Moroccan, are believed to be part of a terror cell that was in the infancy
of planning an attack. And they allegedly stole passports and other ID from tourists to use as part of their plot,
local reports claim.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5110]

It comes just months after Moroccan national Younes Abouyaaqoub, 22, used a rented van to mow down and kil
15 people including British-born Julian Cadman, seven, in Barcelona’s famous Las Ramblas on August 17 last
year. More than 130 people were injured in the bloodbath.

Last month police in Barcelona revealed fears a Moroccan man could carry out a terror attack in the city on Christmas
Day. Officers were told the Casablanca-born terrorist may try to commit a spectacular massacre in the Catalan capital
using a coach or similar type of vehicle.

The terror warning was highlighted by several Spanish papers on Christmas Eve who said they had seen an internal
alert sent to regional Mossos d’Esquadra officers. The revelation surfaced after the US state department tweeted:

“Spain. Exercise heightened caution around areas of vehicle movement
including buses in the Las Ramblas area of Barcelona during Christmas
and New Year.

Catalan Interior Minister Miquel Buch later confirmed the existence of the terror alert. He said in a radio interview:
“It’s one more of those we receive. “No doubt this case is a little different because of the US State Department tweet.
“All are investigated and worked on throughly. “This is one more.”
He added: “Terrorism is a global threat and we all have to maximise security. “We take all threats seriously."...'
In regards of the way those of other lands perceive the one that cares for them...

Quote:Man jailed for throwing Swindon poppy wreaths in road.

'A homeless man who threw poppy wreaths from a war memorial on to the road described his actions as
"shameful" as he was jailed for eight weeks.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5111]

Ashwani Kumar took 50 wreaths from the Cenotaph on Regent Street, Swindon, and scattered them in the
road on Saturday. A court heard the alcoholic had drunk around three quarters of a bottle of vodka and could
not remember a thing.
Kumar, of no fixed address, pleaded guilty to outraging public decency at Salisbury Magistrates' Court.

The 54-year-old, who had recently been released from prison, told the court he had not been taking his
depression medication before committing the offence. He said that he did not remember anything shown on
CCTV to the court. "I have been 34 years here and I've never done anything like this," he said.
"I'm an alcoholic. I'm very sorry."

Magistrate Simon Crichton said: "This was a serious matter and would have caused great offence to many
people. "It's further made serious by the fact you committed the offence soon after being released from prison."

'Total disgrace'
Kumar would have been given a 12-week custodial sentence but it was reduced to eight weeks owing to his
early guilty plea, Mr Crichton said. He was also ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £115.

Kumar, who lives in a car park in Swindon and receives benefits, had recently served 17 weeks in jail for battery,
criminal damage and assault, the court heard...'

So it's not his first brush with the law.

Quote:'...Wiltshire Police Chief Constable Kier Pritchard described Kumar's actions as "a total disgrace".
"I laid our Wiltshire Police wreath at this cenotaph on 11 November alongside many war veterans to show respect
to those who paid the ultimate sacrifice to provide the freedoms we enjoy today," he added...'
BBC:

Yes Chief Pritchard and something inside this person hated the remembrance of them... think about that.

@"Mystic Wanderer"  I watched that just during the pre-debate on the vote of no confidence regarding 
the UK's Government and after the announcement that there was still confidence in it, I could see what
styxhexenhammer666 was on about.

There's a MP's-Brexit-Decision-Finder on the BBC's website that shows which constituency the Member of
Parliament represents and whether their personal alignment tallied with their constituency elected to remain
or leave the EU.

I was surprised how many MPs held a different view!

The difficult part is finding the truth through the biased media.
Quote:Former Macron aide Benalla placed under formal investigation over illegal diplomatic passport use.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5134]

'A former top security aide to French President Emmanuel Macron, who was at the heart of a scandal
this summer, was placed under formal investigation Friday with the illegal use of diplomatic passports.

Alexandre Benalla, 27, was taken into police custody on Thursday after revelations last month that he
had continued to travel on a diplomatic passport after being fired in August. He already faces criminal
charges after he was filmed roughing up protesters on May Day last year while wearing a police helmet.

Revelations over the summer that Macron's office knew about that incident but kept Benalla in his job
led to furious accusations from political opponents of a presidential cover-up.

In recent weeks it has emerged that Benalla retained two diplomatic and two service passports after
losing his job, using them to travel to Africa for meetings with top officials including Chadian President
Idriss Deby Itno.

Benalla says he has been working legitimately as a business consultant...'

An ex-night-club bouncer, promoted somehow to bodyguard to a Presidential-hopeful and then made into
a top security aide visits Chad for use of his business experience?!

Quote:'...But some officials fear he has been attempting to profit from his former insider status, and last month
he received a sharp warning against any breach of confidentiality.

Benalla's lawyer said he was charged at a court hearing Friday with unauthorised use of professional
documents. But he was not charged with forgery, an allegation levelled by Macron's chief of staff Patrick
Strzoda...'

A Chief of Staff making an allegation that has no basis?

Quote:'....Benalla has claimed that he returned the passports shortly after his sacking but that they were handed
back to him by an official in the presidency in October.

Appearing before a Senate committee probing the affair, Strzoda said Wednesday that Benalla had used
his diplomatic passports "some 20 times" over the past six months.

A former bouncer, Benalla began working as a bodyguard for Macron during his election campaign in 2016
before being promoted to a senior security role in the presidential palace in May 2017....'
SOURCE:

A glimpse into the dark goings-on between France and a once-French territory about terrorism, me-thinks.

There's a pattern to these grooming gangs and I just can't place my finger on it.
tinysure

Quote:Oxford grooming gang members handed life sentences.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5139]
Mohammed Karrar, his brother Bassam, and Anjum Dogar were found guilty of 10 charges.

'Three men who groomed and sexually abused an Oxford schoolgirl have been handed life sentences.
Anjum Dogar, 37, Mohammed Karrar, 44, and his 39-year-old brother Bassam, were convicted of 10
charges, including conspiracy to rape.

The abuse was carried out between 2002 and 2005. All three are already serving life sentences for similar
offences. Sentencing them at Oxford Crown Court, Judge Peter Ross said the group treated their victim as
"a sexual tool".

She said she was raped by Dogar and Mohammed Karrar in 2004 at the age of 15 and fell pregnant.
She later had an abortion.

The three men were also part of a violent sex grooming ring convicted in 2013 of abusing six girls from Oxford
over an eight-year period, which came to light after a police operation codenamed Bullfinch.
The jury reached unanimous verdicts last year for further offences including indecent assault, conspiracy to rape,
and rape, after a three-week trial.

Prosecutor Oliver Saxby QC said the victim was "a lonely, vulnerable young girl" who was given "somewhere to
hang out". The men plied her with alcohol and drugs and told her to perform sex acts in flats, parks and parked
cars around Oxford.

The victim, who was 14 when she first met her abusers, said the abuse she suffered was "horrific".
She said: "They destroy lives. They tear your confidence away, make you feel dirty and used and betrayed.
"They come across as friends and then they destroy you, and it's disgusting."

Mohammed Karrar will now serve a minimum of 18 years, his brother Bassam will serve a minimum of 10 years,
and Dogar will serve a minimum of 20...'
BBC:

I'm honestly not sure whether this article should go into the 'Propaganda News' thread.

Quote:Plane passenger screams 'Allahu Akbar' and 'tries to storm cockpit' of flight in France

A flight to Paris was forced into an emergency landing after a passenger appeared
to shout "Allahu Akbar" and tried to storm the cockpit.

'The Transavia aircraft from Paris to Tunis made an emergency landing at Nice International
Airport last night after a passenger acted “violently” towards cabin crew.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5159]

A 30-year-old Tunisian man allegedly attempted to enter the cockpit of the Boeing 737-800
aircraft after praying at the door, according to French newspaper Le Monde. 
Eyewitnesses said he became agitated with the head of the cabin when he was refused access
to the cockpit while the plane was in mid-air.

In shocking video footage taken by a passenger the man appears to repeatedly shout “Allahu Akbar”
-meaning “God is great” in Arabic –as he was removed from the plane. In the video three French
policemen can be seen attempting to restrain the man as he shouts the phrase among horrified
passengers. 

The man, who has not been named, was arrested by police after the plane landed at around
6.30pm local time in Nice, southern France. Nice prosecutor Jean- Michel Priest said the flight
was forced to land Thursday, January 24, "because of the violent behaviour of a passenger”.

The prosecutor said he has been referred to a psychiatric facility after a medical examination
deemed him to be suffering from mental health problems.

The incident is not reported to be terror-related...'
Daily Star:

Not 'terror-related'...
tinysurprised

I couldn't find it in Le Monde, but I found this...

Quote:Transavia 737 diverts after praying man attempts cockpit break-in

'A Boeing 737 operated by Transavia, a subsidiary of Air France-KLM, diverted after a man tried to
force his way into the cockpit mid-flight shouting “Allah Akbar”, prompting heavy police response.
The possibility of a terrorist hijack was ruled out.

The plane, a Boeing 737-800 registered as F-HTVF, was carrying out flight TO4118 from Paris Orly
Airport (ORY) to Tunis Carthage International Airport (TUN) during the afternoon of January 24, 2019.
About an hour and a half into the flight, as it was passing over Sardinia (Italy), it diverted to Nice
Cote d’Azur Airport (NCE) in France.

The decision was taken after a man, who after praying in the aisle, attempted to enter the cockpit of
the aircraft while shouting “Allah Akbar”. He then proceeded to batter the chief flight attendant,
according to local media France Bleu.

Once the plane landed in Nice, the passenger was arrested by the gendarmes, not without resisting
furiously and shouting “Allah Akbar” once more.

Identified as a Tunisian citizen in his thirties, he was immediately taken into custody.
However, "after medical examination, his health condition led to lifting custody in the prospect of forced
hospitalization in a psychiatric facility," said the prosecutor of Nice, Jean-Michel Prêtre, quoted by Le
Parisien.

The rest of the passengers spent the night in Nice, before continuing their trip on the morning of January
25, 2019...'
AeroTime News:

An Islamist praying in the aisle, then rushing the cockpit shouting Allah Akbar and 'battering' a flight attendant.
Not terror-related though... then 9-11 was an accident then?
tinylaughing

Lest we forget...

Quote:France's Yellow Vest protesters hit the streets again.

'Thousands of Yellow Vest protesters returned to the streets of France Saturday to protest against
President Emmanuel Macron's policies, despite disagreement in their ranks on how to move the
movement forward.

Police fired tear gas and water cannon to push back protesters at Place de la Bastille in Paris,
one of the regular protest sites, as some demonstrators threw stones from a building site.
The local prefecture reported 223 arrests in Paris.

Interior ministry estimated at 2pm (1300 GMT) numbers for the 11th week of protests were at 22,000
across France, compared to 27,000 at the same time last Saturday.
In Paris, the official count was 2,500 demonstrators against 7,000 the previous weekend.

There were clashes too in the southern city of Montpellier, where a police officer was injured by "a
pyrotechnic device" said a statement from the local prefecture.

'We are forgotten'
Participants at the Champs-Elysees march called Macron's national debate a "smoke screen" to distract
the French from his pro-business policies. They expressed views veering from the far left to a middle-ground,
middle-class malaise.

Many want Macron to restore France's wealth tax and allow the public to propose national referendums on
anything from pulling France out of the euro to rewriting the constitution.
"We are forgotten," said protester Mervyn Ramsamy, a hospital employee from north of Paris lamenting
recent closures of maternity wards and other medical services in already struggling areas. "We won't give up."

It's unclear how long the movement can maintain its momentum. Macron scrapped the fuel tax hike that initially
sparked the protests and offered widespread tax relief when the protest violence hit a peak in December.

A 52-year-old home care worker who identified herself only as Nicole says the measures aren't enough,
so she's still protesting. "I have a salary of 1,200 euros. I don't run out of money by the 15th of the month,
I run out of money by the 6th of the month. I can no longer manage to survive.
That's why I'm here, because nothing is moving, nothing is changing," she said on the Champs-Elysees.

One branch of the movement launched a bid this week for the European Parliament elections in May, but other
protest leaders disagree with the idea. In another challenge for the yellow vest movement, rival groups calling
themselves the "red scarves" plan demonstrations Sunday to condemn violence unleashed by recent protests.

Police armed with guns firing non-lethal rubber balls - which have seriously injured several - are equipped with
body cameras Saturday for the first time, in an experiment to record use of the weapons, providing context and
eventual evidence if needed.

In between the Saturday protests, yellow-vested crowds occupy scattered roundabouts and tollbooths around
France, disrupting traffic to express a sense of neglect by the central government. The movement began Nov.17,
named after the fluorescent garments French motorists must carry in case of emergency...'
France24:

To show the arrogance of the Euro-Elite, here's a link where the title of the article is:
Seeking to quell Yellow Vest anger, Macron says some of the poor are just 'screwing around'
Quote:To show the arrogance of the Euro-Elite, here's a link where the title of the article is:

Seeking to quell Yellow Vest anger, Macron says some of the poor are just 'screwing around'

Screwing around?  This shows how out of touch the "elite" are with the common man.

I'd like to see him live for even one month as a "normal" person and see if he still says that.   tinyok
Quote:Denmark builds border fence to keep German pigs out amid African swine fever fears

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5177]

Danish officials have admitted animals could pass through gaps in the barrier where it crosses
highways, roads and streams.

'Denmark has started building a 44-mile (70-km) fence along its border with Germany in an effort
to keep out wild boar. The 30m-kroner (£3.5m) structure, which will stand at up to five feet (1.5 metres)
tall, is being erected in an attempt to prevent the spread of African swine fever.

Danish officials have admitted that wild animals could pass through gaps in the fence where it crosses
highways, roads and streams. Work began on Monday in Padborg, a town located on the border with
Germany.

Danish politicians authorised the fence in June 2018 after the government warned the country's pork
exports to non-European Union countries, worth 11bn kroner (£1.2bn) annually, could be affected by
African swine fever.

Total Danish pork exports were worth about 30bn kroner (£3.4bn) in 2016.
Unlike swine flu, African swine fever does not affect humans. But it can be deadly for domestic and
wild boars and cause massive losses for farmers.

Critics say the fence will harm wildlife and is merely a symbolic gesture tackling a largely non-existent
problem. There are some 150 million pigs in the EU, and 40% of them are in Spain and Germany, with
significant numbers also in France, Denmark, the Netherlands and Poland, according to the European
statistical agency Eurostat.

Denmark, with a population of roughly 5.7 million, is the only EU country where pigs outnumber people,
with 215 pigs to every 100 residents...'
SKY News:

Maybe the boars migrate...? Maybe some of the piglets were born in Denmark?

Oh don't I wish!

In Finland at the moment the whole "refugee" thing is been pushed to one side as elections are coming up soon. But the people are not forgetting about it. I believe that the police have discovered more rape gangs in other city's but the government is covering it up, but time will tell.

Quote:Officials in Oulu, Finland, have placed a moratorium on migrants visiting schools and day care centers as an explosive 'grooming gang' scandal rocks the city.

'Asylum seekers' participating in the ESIKOTO project were invited to partake in 'integration and multiculturalism' visits to the facilities, but due to a slew of investigations into local sex scandals involving children and adult migrants, a temporary halt to the program has been enacted.
"We have agreed with the organizers that no such visits will take place at the moment," Mika Penttilä, Oulu's Head of Education and Cultural Services told YLE. "People have approached us about these visits to find out whether they pose a security risk."
Pentillä also serves as head of the Oulu City Immigration Steering Group.
"The project really ended last year," he said. "We have now informed our partners that we are not taking asylum seekers when this is the situation."
Oulo police are reportedly investigating at least 10 cases of sexual assault against girls as young as 10 by men who predominantly have arrived in Finland as 'asylum seekers' or migrants.
Deputy Police Chief Arto Karnaranta tells YLE that sex offenses in Oulu have risen by 20% from 2017 to 2018, but is quick to note that, while foreigners are over-represented in sexual crimes, the majority of total offenses are still committed by Finns.
Karnaranta says he believes young boys could be subjected to the same abuses, as well.
Infowars Europe has been tracking and documenting the growing Oulu scandal and related issues in Finland. See some of our recent reports herehere, and here.
source
That union of like-minded people looking for a place they can all get together and call home.
A community of countries that feel safer being under one flag and one name.

A place where cultures can dilute into a bland, diverse nation where nobody is hungry and where
rainbows are just evidence of passing unicorns. That evil divide of money is outlawed and we can
all admire those who lead the way.

That place is not for you common people.

Quote:Yellow vests protests: Man's hand blown off in violent clashes in Paris

A French yellow vest protester's hand was injured during violent clashes, and another one had a bloodied head.

'Yellow vest protesters have sustained serious wounds, including one who appeared to have his hand blown off,
during another weekend of violent clashes in Paris.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5254]

It is now the 13th consecutive weekend of demonstrations in the French capital.
Video footage shows clashes between police in riot gear and protesters in their trademark highly-visible car yellow
vests.

Images from the Champs Elysees also show a man in a yellow vest with a bloodied head. Other images, which are
too graphic to publish, show paramedics attending to a man whose hand appeared to have been blown off, although
the cause of the injury has not been established.

Medical experts provided emergency treatment to the man near the gates of the National Assembly.
Police confirmed a protester had suffered a hand injury, but did not provide further details.

According to fire department spokesman Gildas Lecoeur, speaking to the Associated Press, the man was taken to a
hospital, although his current condition was unclear. Tens of thousands took to the streets on Saturday. A scooter and
a police van were set on fire, and some shop windows were smashed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5256]
Wonderland... and they care. But whatever you do, don't let the Nazi Storm-troopers take over your streets!

According to the French authorities, about 10 protesters have been arrested so far this weekend as scuffles broke out
between citizens and riot police.The police, armed with batons and tear gas, have also suffered injuries, with some
protesters throwing objects at them.

One officer was pictured taking off their protective leg and foot coverings to receive treatment, although the leg does not
appear to be bloodied. The yellow vests, or "gilets jaunes" in French, have been protesting since 17 November last year,
primarily to address increases in fuel tax.

The demonstrations then broadened into a more general revolt against a political class they view as out of touch with
common people. The yellow vest activists are now trying to achieve electoral success but the movement is politically
divided and has no appointed leader.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5255]
Deplorables, for having a point of view on how their country should be ran.
(Can you imagine it?!!!)

President Emmanuel Macron, who has been a prominent target for protesters, has been trying to quell the demonstrations
by starting a national political debate, leading his approval ratings to rise...'
SKY News: